admin管理员组

文章数量:1532357

2023年12月25日发(作者:)

♪ 大多数地方

Most any place

♪ 可以被视为一座天堂

Can seem to be a paradise

♪ 而你信奉的

While you embrace

天堂的烦恼

刘别谦出品

♪ 只是你崇拜的那个

Just the one that you adore

♪ 那里不需要

There needn't be

♪ 一棵魔力苹果树

An apple tree with magic powers

♪ 你不需要铺满鲜花的花♥园♥

You need no garden filled with flowers

♪ 用来品尝香甜之触

To taste the thrill of sweet

♪ 时光飞逝

Fleet hours

♪ 温柔香水

Gentle perfume

♪ 还有丝滑柔软的靠垫

And cushions that are silk and soft

♪ 两个人在幽暗中

Two in the gloom

♪ 那是无声的叹息

That is silent but for sighs

♪ 那就是天堂

That's paradise

♪ 手臂交缠 嘴唇亲吻

While arms entwine and lips are kissing

♪ 但若少了什么,那就意味着

But if there's something missing, that signifies

♪ 天堂之烦恼

Trouble in paradise

请问,男爵

Yes, Baron.

我们应该先上什么菜,男爵?

What shall we start with, Baron?

嗯?哦,对

Hmm? Oh, yes.

没那么简单

That's not so easy.

万事开头难

Beginnings are always difficult.

是的,男爵

Yes, Baron.

要是卡萨诺瓦 [浪荡子] 突然变成罗密欧

If Casanova suddenly turned out to

与朱丽叶共进晚餐

having supper with Juliet,

谁会成为克利奥帕特拉 [埃及艳后] ?

who might become Cleopatra,

你会先上什么?

how would you start?

我会先上鸡尾酒

I would start with cocktails.

嗯,嗯

Mm-hmm.

很好,太棒了

Very good. Excellent.

这一定得是最超凡脱俗的晚餐

It must be the most marvelous supper.

我们也许不会吃,但一定得超凡脱俗

We may not eat it, but it must be marvelous.

是,男爵

Yes, Baron.

- 还有,服务生 - 是,男爵?

- And, waiter? - Yes, Baron?

- 看见那月亮了吗? - 是的,男爵

- You see that moon? - Yes, Baron.

我要看见月亮映在香槟里

I want to see that moon in the champagne.

是,男爵

Yes, Baron.

“月亮映在香槟里”

"Moon in champagne".

我要看到…

I want to see, um...

是,男爵

Yes, Baron.

- 至于你,服务生 - 是,男爵

- And as for you, - Yes, Baron?

我一点儿不想看见你

I don't want to see you at all.

不会的,男爵

No, Baron.

- 哦,请原谅 - 嗯?

- Oh, I beg your pardon. - Hmm?

谢谢

Thank you.

是,先生,马上

Yes, sir. Right away.

- 哦,天哪,他差点看见我 - 谁?

- Oh, my gracious! He almost saw me. - Who?

图尔侯爵,他就站在大厅里

The Marquis de la Tour. He was standing in the lobby.

我觉得他没看见我,我肯定他没有,谢天谢地

I don't think he saw me. I'm positive he didn't. Thank heaven.

但我上来时,就在大厅里,阿克尼亚国王鲍里斯在那儿

But when I came up here, right out in the hall there was King Boris of Alconia.

- 那个网球运动员? - 那个网球运动员,

- The tennis player? - The tennis player.

他看见我了,还鞠躬了

He saw me. He bowed.

我能怎么办?我点头作答

What could I do? I nodded.

男爵,我不该来的

Baron, I shouldn't have come.

可你来了

But you came.

而且你必须忘掉一切

And you must

只记住你在这里,伯爵夫人

except that you are here, Countess.

外面月光下,一切看来都那么完美,那么简单

Out there in the moonlight everything seemed so perfect, so simple.

可现在

- 你认识鲍里斯国王吗? - 不不

- Do you know King Boris? - No, no.

- 你认识图尔侯爵吗? - 我倒愿意认识

- Do you the know the Marquis de la Tour? - I should like to.

最好别,他真的很迟钝,不过

You'd better not. He's really very dull. But anyhow,

等国王告诉侯爵他看见我了,侯爵会告诉侯爵夫人

when the king tells the marquis that he saw me, the marquis will tell the marquise,

而侯爵夫人是香布罗公爵夫人最好的朋友

and the marquise is the best friend of the Duchess of Chambro.

她会打电♥话♥给科斯塔公主,而公主不喜欢我

And she will telephone the Princess de Costa. The princess doesn't like me.

- 可我不在乎 - 你何必在乎?

- But I don't care. - Why should you?

可她爱说话,今晚还没过完,全威尼斯都会知道了

But she talks a lot. And before this night's over, all Venice will know about it.

到明天,运河上下会传遍流言

By tomorrow it'll be Grand Canal gossip.

Oh.

别停,继续抱怨

Don't stop. Keep right on complaining.

很动听

It's beautiful.

你知道,我第一次见到你,还以为你是美国人

You know, when I first saw you, I thought you were an American.

谢谢

Thank you.

从其他国度来的人…完全不一样

Someone from so entirely different.

- 哦 - 人为自己的阶级所累

- Oh. - One gets so tired of one's own class.

王子、伯爵、公爵,还有国王

Princes and counts and dukes and kings.

人人都在谈购物,总是在试图卖♥♥珠宝

Everybody talking shop, always trying to sell jewelry.

后来我听到了你的名字

Then I heard your name

却发现你也不过是我们中的一员

and found out you were just one of us.

失望了?

Disappointed?

没有

No.

是骄傲

Proud.

非常骄傲

Very proud.

你好

Hello.

伯爵夫人?稍等

The countess? Just a moment.

是香布罗公爵夫人

The Duchess of Chambro.

你好,夫人

Hello, Your Grace.

是的,夫人

Yes, Your Grace.

你怎么知道我在这里?

Well, how did you know I was here?

哦,是侯爵啊

Oh, the marquis.

是,夫人,我明白

Yes, Your Grace, I see.

明天晚餐,在您的宫里?

Dinner tomorrow at your palace?

哦,我三生有幸

Well, I'd be delighted.

听好,莉莉,你回家时从后门进

Listen, Lily, when you come home, slip up the back way.

我…现在不能多说,但要按我说的做

L... I can't talk now, but do what I tell you.

还有,莉莉

And listen, Lily.

知道你那烂狗都干了什么吗?

Do you know what that darn dog of yours did?

他还真的干了?

So he really did?

多可爱啊

How charming.

哦,替我恭喜公爵,再见

Well, my compliments to the duke. Good-bye.

来了,丑闻传开了

There you are. The scandal is on.

Oh.

伯爵夫人,我很抱歉

Countess, I'm sorry.

要是你觉得离开是最好的话,那就…

If you think it's best for you to go,

我觉得你的话非常体贴

I think that's very nice of you.

对,非常体贴

Yes, very nice.

- 我认为我们应该来杯鸡尾酒 - 啊

- I think we should have a cocktail. - Ah.

警方代表想知道…

The representative of police wants

你当时有多少钱,费里巴先生

how much money you had, Monsieur Filiba.

嗯…哦,对

Uh... Oh, yes, yes.

我带了正好2万里拉

I had exactly 20,000 lira.

我刚兑现了一张旅行支票,把钱放进我的钱包里

I just cashed a traveler's check and I put the money in my wallet.

你为什么让…这个人进来,费里巴先生?

Why did you let, uh, this man in, Monsieur Filiba?

哦,他敲了门

Well, he knocked on the door.

你看,我当时在等两位…两位生意伙伴

You see, I was expecting two, uh... two business associates.

然后发生了什么,费里巴先生?

And then what happened, Monsieur Filiba?

我说“请进”,他就进来了

Well, I said, "Come in". And there he was.

模样端正的男子,留着小胡子和长连鬓胡

Fine-looking man with a moustache and long sideburns.

他说“晚上好,我是医生”

He said, "Good evening. I'm the doctor".

我说“医生?” 他说“没错,医生”

I said, "Doctor?" He said, "Yes, the doctor.

“我是来看你的扁桃体的”

I've come to see about your tonsils".

警方代表想知道…

The representative of police like

你的扁桃体有什么问题吗,费里巴先生

if there is anything wrong with your tonsils, Monsieur Filiba.

没有

No.

我就是这么跟他解释的

That's what I tried to tell him.

然后,一句接一句,他真是个很吸引人的家伙

Well, one word led to another. He was really a very charming fellow.

我们聊了大概十分钟

We talked for about ten minutes.

你们谈论什么,费里巴先生?

What did you talk about, Monsieur Filiba?

谈扁桃体

About tonsils.

所以我就对自己说:“好了

So then I said to myself, "All right.

“要是他想看看,就让他看吧,那又没什么害处”

If he wants to look at them, let him look at them. There's no harm in that".

然后他说:“说‘啊’”

Then he said, "Say ah".

我就说”啊“,这就是我记得的全部事情了

And so I said, "Ah". And that's all I remember.

等我醒来,我的扁桃体还在,但我的钱夹不见了

When I woke up, I still had my tonsils, but my pocketbook was gone.

- 那是很多钱吧? - 哦,一定是的,男爵

- Was it lots of money? - Oh, it must have been, Baron.

那位绅士住了王室套房♥

The gentleman occupied the royal suite.

253579房♥

Two fifty-three, five, seven and nine.

我想他的名字是…费里巴先生

I think his name is, uh, Monsieur Filiba.

如今你在哪儿都不安全

You're not safe anywhere nowadays.

男爵,这事我们本来一个字都不该说的

But please, Baron. We're not supposed to say a word of it.

你不会告诉别人 是我告诉你的吧?

You won't tell anybody I told you?

- 你可以信任我 - 谢谢你,男爵

- You can trust me. - Thank you, Baron.

旅馆生活就这样

That's hotel life.

一个房♥间里,一个男人丢了钱包

In one room a man loses his wallet,

而另一个房♥间里,一个男人丢了魂

and in another room, a man loses his head.

拜托,我来的时候就有点冒险了

Please. When I came here, it was for a little adventure,

你今晚玩玩明天就忘掉的小游戏

a little game which you play tonight and forget tomorrow.

但有些事改变了我

But something's

并不是香槟

and it isn't the champagne.

哦,整个事情对我来说是全新的

Oh, the whole thing's so new to me.

我得对你坦白

I have a confession to make to you.

男爵,你是个骗子

Baron, you are a crook.

你抢劫了253579房♥的那位绅士

You robbed the gentleman in two fifty-three, five, seven and nine.

- 我能放点盐吗? - 请便

- May I have the salt? - Please.

- 谢谢 - 胡椒粉也要?

- Thank you. - The pepper too?

- 不,谢谢 - 不必客气

- No, thank you. - You're very welcome.

伯爵夫人,相信我,你离开这房♥间之前

Countess, believe me, before you left this room,

我会把事情全告诉你

I would have told you everything.

另外允许我说一句话,出于内心的爱

And let me say this with love in my heart.

伯爵夫人…

你是个贼

you are a thief.

253579房♥的那位绅士的钱包,在你那儿

The wallet of the gentleman in two fifty-three, five, seven and nine is in your possession.

你从我口袋里掏走它时,我非常清楚

I knew it very well when you took it out of my pocket.

实际上,你弄痒了我

In fact, you tickled me.

不过你的拥抱真是甜蜜

But your embrace was so sweet.

- 伯爵夫人 - 谢谢

- Countess. - Thank you.

- 我喜欢你,男爵 - 我为你发狂

- I like you, Baron. - I'm crazy about you.

对了

By the way,

你的胸针

your pin.

- 谢谢,男爵 - 没事

- Thank you, Baron. - Not at all.

上面那颗钻石非常好

There's one very good stone in it.

几点了?

What time is it?

慢了五分钟,但我替你调好了

It was five minutes slow, but I regulated it for you.

我希望你不介意我保留你的吊袜带

I hope you don't mind if I keep your garter.

亲爱的

Darling!

哦,亲爱的,告诉我…告诉我你的一切,你是谁?

Oh, now, darling. Tell me all about yourself. Who are you?

你记得那个走进君士坦丁堡银行的男人吗?

You remember the man who walked into the Bank

他又走出了君士坦丁堡银行

and walked out with the Bank of Constantinople?

- 莫奈斯库 - 加斯通·莫奈斯库

- Monescu! - Gaston Monescu.

加斯通

Gaston!

我爱你,我看见你那一刻就爱上了你

I love you. I loved you the moment I saw you.

我为你疯狂

I'm mad about you.

我的小扒手

My little shoplifter.

我的亲亲小扒手

My sweet little pickpocket.

我亲爱的

My darling.

请勿打扰

日内瓦,日内瓦传来消息…

Geneva. From Geneva comes

著名国际骗子,加斯通·莫奈斯库

that the famous international crook, Gaston Monescu,

昨天抢劫了和平会议

robbed the peace conference yesterday.

他实际上拿走了所有东西,除了和平

He took practically everything except the peace.

警方逮捕了他,并没收了所有偷来的物品

The police arrested him and confiscated all the stolen goods,

但他用难以解释的方法设法逃脱了

but he managed to escape in an inexplainable manner.

以上是巴黎警方记者报道

This is the Paris police reporter speaking.

女士们先生们,本节目赞助商为柯勒特公♥司♥…

Ladies and gentlemen, this program comes to you through the courtesy of Colet and

Company

世界最著名香水的制♥造♥商

manufacturers of the most famous perfumes in the world.

记住:你怎样说话不重要,你长相如何不重要

Remember, it doesn't matter what you say, it doesn't matter how you look.

重要的是你的气味,谢谢

It's how you smell. Thank you.

柯勒特,柯勒特公♥司♥

Colet, Colet Colet and Company

最佳香水的制♥造♥者

Are makers of the best perfumes

要是你和你的爱人意见分歧

If you and your beloved can't agree

允许我们来推荐香水吧

Permit us to suggest perfumes

克利奥帕特拉 [埃及艳后] 可爱又魅惑

Cleopatra was a lovely tantalizer

她得靠她的香水小喷瓶

But she did it with her little atomizer

我们让你闻起来像是玫瑰

We'll make you smell like a rose

巴黎的每个鼻子都知道

Every nose in Paris knows

柯勒特公♥司♥

Colet and Company

好了

Well

我可以肯定,柯勒特夫人

I am sure, Madame Colet,

如果你丈夫还活着

if your husband were alive

这种时候,他做的第一件事就是…

the first thing he would do in times

减薪

cut salaries.

很不幸,吉隆先生,生意上的事让我无聊透了

Unfortunately, Monsieur Giron, business bores me to distraction.

况且,我还有一个午餐约会

Besides, I have a luncheon engagement.

所以我想咱们还是让薪水留在原地吧,再见

So I think we better leave the salaries just where they are. Good-bye.

再见,柯勒特夫人

Good-bye, Madame Colet.

这个,柯勒特夫人,只要3千法郎

This one, Madame Colet, is only 3,000 francs.

哦,不,简直太贵了

Oh, no, that's entirely too much.

- 那个怎么样? - 哦,这个,夫人

- How 'bout that one? - Oh, this one, madame.

那要12万5千法郎

Well, that's 125,000 francs.

可它真漂亮

But it's beautiful.

我买♥♥了

I'll take it.

谢谢你,柯勒特夫人

Thank you, Madame Colet.

你好,柯勒特夫人

How do you do, Madame Colet?

再见,柯勒特夫人

Good-bye, Madame Colet.

是,夫人

Yes, madame.

不,夫人

No, madame.

不,夫人

No, madame.

是,夫人

Yes, madame.

不不,弗兰索瓦,我告诉你不行

No, no, François. I tell you no.

你看,弗兰索瓦

You see, François,

婚姻是个美丽的错误

marriage is a

是两个人一起造成的

which two people make together.

但和你,弗兰索瓦

But with you, François

我想它不会是一个错误

I think it would be a mistake.

别这么垂头丧气,少校,你不是唯一一个我不爱的人

Don't be so downhearted, Major. You're not the only one I don't love.

我也不爱弗兰索瓦

I don't love François, either.

夫人两分钟后就好

Madame will be ready in two minutes.

我知道你不喜欢我,少校

I know you don't like me, Major.

直说了吧,我不喜欢你…极其不喜欢

To be perfectly frank, I intensely.

不过,既然我们今晚得互相作伴

But since we have to be in each other's company

咱们也许最好还是交谈一下

we might just as well make conversation.

喂,少校,你的回答是?

Well, Major, what's your answer?

老天在上,老兄,说句话啊

For heaven's sake, man, say something!

扁桃体

Tonsils.

♪ 多好的一天,集市上多好的一天

What a day what a day for the fair

♪ 多好的一天 微风轻拂

- What a day - Softly on the breezes

♪ 你听见爱的呼唤了吗

Can't you hear the call of love

♪ 王子迟到了 王子迟到了

- The prince is late - The prince is late

♪ 我们得等待 得等待

- We have to wait - To wait

♪ 他迟到了

He's late

再见

Good-bye.

你们应该为自己感到害臊

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

你们这种地位的两个人,成天争吵

Two men of your standing always quarreling.

是他先开始的

Well, he started it.

可你是更理智的一个

But you're the more intelligent one.

- 那倒是 - 那你干嘛还要吵?

- That's true. - Then why did you do it?

因为我讨厌他,因为我爱你

Because I hate him. Because I love you.

你应该更多自我控制

You should have more self-control.

你曾在陆军服役

You were in the army.

哦,他曾在海军服役

Well, he was in the navy.

再见

Good-bye.

我要你出去道歉

I want you to go out

马上

immediately.

听好了,好伙计

See here, my good man.

过去半小时你一直在说“再见”,却还留在这儿

You've been saying good-bye for the last half hour and staying on.

我希望你说句“你好”,然后走人

I wish you'd say, "How do you do," and go.

哦,他走了

Well, he left.

我告诉你,道歉是一种天赋

I tell you, apologizing is a gift.

♪ 殿下将很快莅临

His royal highness will soon be here

♪ 听这马蹄声,殿下一定很近了

Hear the sound of horses His highness must be near

♪ 他们来了

Here they come

♪ 他们来了 他们来了

- Here they come - Here they come

♪ 他要给集市开幕

He will open up the fair

♪ 殿下啊

Your Highness

♪ 向您致敬

Hail to you

♪ 在上面闪耀的每颗星星

Every star that shines above

♪ 似乎在说

Seems to say

♪ 我爱你 我爱你

I love you, I love you

♪ 我爱你

I love you

♪ 我讨厌你 她讨厌他

- I hate you - She hates him

♪ 可爱的少女,说吧

Lovely maiden, tell

♪ 你有什么可卖♥♥的

What have you to sell

♪ 我想买♥♥甜蜜的紫罗兰

Sweet violets I would like to buy

♪ 哦,王子

Oh, Prince

♪ 我是一个幸福的少女

A happy maiden am I

- 我的包 - 你的包?

- My bag! - Your bag?

- 对,我的包 - 哦哦,你没随身带着?

- Yes, my bag. - Well, well, well, didn't you take it with you?

- 当然没有,你不知道它在哪儿吗? - 不知道,对不起

- Apparently not. Don't you know where it is? - No, no, I'm sorry.

- 但你见过它在这里 - 对,我见过

- But you saw it here. - Yes, yes, I saw it.

那它哪儿去了?

Then where is it?

Shh!

它不可能自己走出去

It couldn't have walked out by itself.

♪ 答应我,你会留下

Promise you will remain

女士[法语]

漂亮,精彩

Bravo.! Bravo.!

男士[法语]

- 你好,先生 - 我…我要看看…

- Yes, monsieur. - I, uh... I would like to look at some, uh...

- 早上好,少校 - 早上好

- Good morning, Major. - Good morning.

我…我要看看…

I, uh... I would like to look at, uh...

看看…衬衣袖扣

at some, uh... some cuff links.

很好,先生

Very well, sir.

- 天气不错,少校 - 是,嗯

- Nice day, Major. - Yeah. Mm-hmm.

你气色挺好,少校

You're looking fine, Major.

听好了,我的伙计

Now see here, my good man.

我快受够你的无礼问候了

I've had just about enough of your insulting remarks.

来了,先生

Here, monsieur.

漂亮,不是吗?

Pretty, isn't it?

我完全不认同这个评论

I don't agree with this review at all.

我觉得马丁尼唱歌♥是不错

I thought Martini's singing was adequate

但称他为一个伟大的歌♥唱家太荒唐了

but to call him a ridiculous.

记得我们一年前在慕尼黑见过他吗?

Remember when we saw him a year ago in Munich?

一年前?

A year ago?

- 不可能有那么久 - 有

- It can't be that long. - Yes.

你不记得那天你从王宫拿走那中国花瓶了吗?

Don't you remember the day you took that Chinese vase from the royal palace?

你把它做成一座台灯,放在我床头柜上

And you made it into a lamp for my night table.

我记得那个台灯,我记得那个床头柜

I remember the lamp, I remember the

我还记得那一晚

and I remember the night.

事情都会重新好起来的

Everything will be all right again.

财富就在身边

Prosperity is just around the corner.

加斯通

Gaston!

看这个

Read this.

丢失手提包 酬谢2万法郎

2万酬谢拾到昨夜于喜剧歌♥剧院丢失之手提包

装饰有碎钻及蓝宝石,扣子上带3颗钻石

手提包是柯勒特夫人之财物

描述吻合,就是咱们那个包

The description fits. That's our bag.

2万法郎

Twenty thousand francs.

要是我卖♥♥掉它,我可以得到…

If I sold it, I

哦,它最多值4万

Well, it's worth 40,000 at the most.

她也许花了6万,要是我卖♥♥了它,我能得5千

She paid probably 60,000. If I sold it, I would get 5,000.

哦,亲爱的,那我就应该诚实地把它还给那位女士

Well, darling, then I'd be honest about it and return it to the lady.

- 然后拿2万法郎 - 对

- And take the 20,000 francs? - Right.

亲,今天几号♥?

Sweetheart, what day is today?

- 5月14号♥ - 那明天是15号♥

- The 14th of May. - And tomorrow is the 15th.

- 后天就是… - 16…

- And the day -

我们要去威尼斯,去同一家酒店

We'll go to Venice, to the same hotel.

我们要住王室套房♥

And we'll take the royal suite.

- 2535 - 79

- Two fifty-three, - Seven and nine.

不,抱歉,不是这个包

No, I'm sorry, but that's not the bag.

下一位,请

Next, please.

Hello.

是的

Yes.

不不,它没有保险

No, no. No, it was not insured.

可现在太迟了

But right now it's too late.

我可能再次丢失它?

I may lose it again?

我都还没找到它呢

But I haven't found it yet.

不不,抱歉,再见

No, no, I'm sorry. Good-bye.

- 什么事? - 您丢了一个手提包,夫人?

- Yes? - So you lost a handbag, madame?

- 是的 - 背后镶有钻石?

- Yes. - And it had diamonds in the back?

- 对 - 前面也有钻石?

- Yes. - And diamonds in the front?

- 对 - 到处镶有钻石?

- Yes. - Diamonds all over?

- 你找到它了吗? - 没有

- Well, have you found it? - No!

可我告诉你

But let me tell you:

哪个女人在这种时候花一笔钱在手提包上…

Any woman who spends a fortune in times like these for

- 呸!呸!呸! - 我必须要求你…

- Phooey, phooey, and phooey! - I must

正如利昂·托洛茨基所言…

And as Leon

你也会一样的!

And that goes for you too!

呸!呸!呸!

Phooey, phooey, and phooey!

他啐人比咬人还糟糕

His phooey is worse than his bite.

哦,我必须为自己不告而来道歉

Oh, I must apologize for entering unannounced,

我没认错的话,柯勒特夫人吗?

but if I am not mistaken, Madame Colet?

是的

Yes.

你能赏脸看看这个包吗,夫人?

Will you be good enough to look at this bag, madame?

哇,对对,就是它

Why, yes. Yes, that's it.

雅克!

Jacques!

是,夫人

Yes, madame?

解散大厅里所有人,说包已经找到了

Dismiss all the people in the hall. Say the bag's been found.

很好,夫人

Very well, madame.

你在哪儿…

Where

你在哪儿找到的?

Where did you find it?

- 你知道歌♥剧院的主楼梯吗? - 知道

- You know the main staircase in the opera? - Yes.

- 你往左边走,那里有个楼梯平台 - 对

- Then you go to the left, there is a landing. - Yes.

- 可以走进休息厅 - 对

- Then you go into the foyer. - Yes.

- 你离开休息厅的地方,有个壁龛 - 我知道那个壁龛

- And as you leave the foyer, there is a little niche. - I know that niche.

- 在那个壁龛里有座维纳斯雕像 - 我记得

- And in that niche there is a statue of Venus. - I remember.

- 你喜欢那座雕像吗? - 不特别喜欢

- You like that statue? - Not particularly.

我也是,我就是在那里找到的

Neither do I. That's where I found it.

我不知道我怎么会把它落在那儿了

I don't know how I could have lost it there.

我没靠近过那个壁龛

I was nowhere near that niche.

哦,这挺奇怪,也许…

Oh, that's strange.

你确定这是你的包吗?

Are you sure this is your bag?

当然是的,你是在质疑我吗?

But of course it is. Are you doubting me?

一点都没有,夫人

Not in the least, madame.

可你看,这是个很贵的包,应该小心些

But, you see, this is a very expensive bag, and one has to be careful.

哦,我是柯勒特夫人

Well, I am Madame Colet.

我是拉瓦尔先生

And I am Monsieur La Valle,

允许我自我介绍

if you'll allow me to introduce myself.

你好,拉瓦尔先生

How do you do, Monsieur La Valle?

我的荣幸,夫人

The pleasure is mine, madame.

一个包,空的,一个空箱子

One purse, empty. One

说真的,先生,不必如此

But really, monsieur, this isn't necessary.

拜托,夫人,我信奉严谨行事

Please, madame, I believe in doing things correctly.

我们继续吗?

Shall we continue?

两只发卡,一个香烟打火机

Two hairpins, one cigarette lighter,

一盒真火柴

one box of

哦,对了,还有这封少校写的信

oh, yes, and this letter

- 你没有读吗? - 我自然读了

- You didn't read it? - Naturally I did.

您不必发窘,夫人

You needn't be embarrassed, madame.

您这样迷人的女士理应,而且必然收到情书

A lady as charming as you would and should get love letters.

拉瓦尔先生

Monsieur La Valle.

但有个建议,少校不行

But one suggestion. Not the major.

我不介意他的语法错误,我可以忽略他糟糕的标点

I don't mind his grammatical mistakes, I will overlook his bad punctuation,

但这封信没有神秘感

but the letter has no mystery,

没有花束

no bouquet.

一支口红

And one lipstick.

绯红色,4号♥

Scarlet, number four!

又怎么了?

What's wrong now?

照您的皮肤,我更愿意用深红色

With your skin I prefer crimson.

- 深红色太伤感 - 但那正是您需要的

- Too much blue in crimson. - But that's what you need!

哦,不不不

Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no.

我完全不同意你,我试过一次

I disagree with you completely. I tried it once.

- 你用的是什么粉底? - 无瑕粉底

- What shade of powder do you use? - Peaches and cream.

- 那太暗了 - 可你注意到我的双眼较浅吗?

- That's too dark. - But do you realize that I have light eyes?

可是,柯勒特夫人,那是眼底的问题

But, Madame Colet, that is a question of eye shading.

我两秒钟就能给你纠正

I can straighten that out in two seconds.

进来

Come in.

是少校

The major.

抱歉,先生,但夫人最好不见任何人

I'm sorry, monsieur, but madame had better not see anyone.

你看,包才刚找到…

You see the bag has just been found

她从刺♥激♥和紧张中放松下来的反应…

and the reaction of relief from her excitement

- 对她有点不容易承受 - 但是…

- is just a little too much for her. -

不是多严重的问题,但仍然,我们最好别冒险

It's nothing very serious, but all the same, we'd better not take any chances.

- 如你所言,医生 - 谢谢,少校

- Just as you say, Doctor. - Thank you, Major.

- 日安,医生 - 日安,少校

- Good day, Doctor. - Good day, Major.

- 哦,雅克,包找到了吗? - 是的,少校

- Oh, Jacques, has the bag been found? - Yes, Major.

- 夫人感觉好吗? - 不好,少校

- Is madame feeling well? - No, Major.

夫人今天下午、晚上或明天见人吗?

Is madame seeing anybody this afternoon, this evening or even tomorrow?

- 不见,少校 - 你可以关门了,雅克

- No, Major. - You may shut the door, Jacques.

好了,你就拿着你那个包等着吧

Well, that leaves you holding the bag.

再见

Good-bye.

我想我该走了,再见,柯勒特夫人

I think I'd better be going. Good-bye, Madame Colet.

再见,拉瓦尔先生

Good-bye, Monsieur La Valle.

哦,对了

Oh, yes.

嗯,这是件相当微妙的事

Well, this is a rather delicate matter

我…我并不想…

I don't want to, uh...

你看,要是你仔细读过我的广♥告♥

You see, if you read my advertisement carefully,

你…你就会注意到…

you would

换句话说…

In other words

给我那2万法郎酬金会让您难为情

it embarrasses you to offer me the 20,000-francs reward.

Yes.

不用难为情

Don't be embarrassed.

我会接受的

I'll take it.

我需要这笔钱

I need the money.

我希望自己的处境可以不用在乎这钱

I wish I were in a position to ignore the whole matter,

可你知道,夫人

but you know, madame,

股市的情况、银行倒闭…

the stock market, a

长话短说,成了新近贫困的一员

To make a long story short, a member of the nouveau poor.

那我很高兴自己丢了包

Then I'm glad I lost the bag.

我马上就给您写支票

I'll write you the check immediately.

- 柯勒特夫人? - 什么,拉瓦尔先生

- Madame Colet? - Yes, Monsieur La Valle.

- 你知道我的名字吗? - 不知道,是什么?告诉我

- Do you know my first name? - No, what is it? Tell me.

加斯通

Gaston.

- 你知道我宁愿你把这张支票怎么样吗? - 什么?

- And you know what I would like you to do with that check? - What?

兑换成现金

Make it out to cash.

随你喜欢

As you like.

哦,支票簿哪儿去了?

Now, where can that checkbook be?

哎呀,哎呀

Dear me, dear me.

她一定是给落在哪儿了

She must have left it somewhere.

一贯如此

It's always the same.

你要找什么东西,就一定找不到

When you're looking for something, you can't find it.

我找不到支票簿了

I can't find that checkbook.

我六个月前就应该开除她

I should have discharged her six months ago.

我真不知道该怎么办了

I really don't know what to do.

拉瓦尔先生,我真抱歉,可…

Monsieur La Valle, I'm very sorry,

- 十八世纪的 - 对

- Eighteenth century. - Yes.

十八世纪早期,要我说大概是…1730年

Early eighteenth century. I should 1730.

正确

Right.

- 漂亮的样本 - 是很漂亮,对吧?

- Beautiful specimen. - It is beautiful, isn't it?

可我厌倦了睡在古董当中

But I got tired sleeping in antiques.

所以我把它给了我的秘书

So I gave it to my secretary.

这里以前是我秘书的房♥间

This used to be my secretary's room.

我明白了,她在这里一定很愉快

I see. She must've been very happy here.

愉快过头了,所以我开除了她

Too happy. That's why I discharged her.

哦,真可怕,这不是很好吗?你看…

Oh, that's terrible. Isn't that wonderful?

我来告诉你吧,夫人…

Let me tell you something,

作为一个曾有过各种各样秘书的人

as a man who's had all kinds of secretaries.

我怀疑她会不会把支票簿放进保险柜里了

I wonder if she put that checkbook in the safe.

噢,我想不会,不过咱们看看吧

Why, I hardly think so, but let's look.

不,不,它不在这里

No. No, it isn't here.

哦,你对此有何看法?

Well, what do you think of that?

10万法郎,你知道,我一点概念都没有

A hundred thousand francs. You know, I hadn't the slightest idea.

可是,夫人

But, madame,

你把10万法郎放在家里…保险柜里?

you keep 100,000 francs in at home?

- 你觉得太多了? - 不,还不够

- You think that's too much? - No. Not enough.

以如今的世道,什么事都不确定

In times like these, when everything is uncertain,

每一个保守人士都应该将一大部分财富…

every conservative person should have a substantial part of

放在手边

within arm's reach.

嗯,这话有理

Mm-hmm. That sounds sensible.

嗯,是的,非常有道理

Mm-hmm. Yes, very sensible.

- 非常,非常聪明 - 夫人

- Very, very clever. - Madame.

我想你应该被好好责骂一通,先是你丢了包…

I think you deserve a good scolding. First you lose

- 接着我乱放支票簿 - 然后你用错了口红

- Then I mislay my checkbook. - Then you use the wrong lipstick.

- 还有我对钱的处理方式 - 真不光彩

- And how I handle my money. - It's disgraceful!

告诉我,拉瓦尔先生,还有哪些地方错了?

Tell me, Monsieur La Valle, what else is wrong?

所有一切

Everything!

柯勒特夫人,如果我是你父亲…

Madame Colet, if I were

当然,所幸我不是…

which, fortunately, I

如果你有任何想打理自己商务的企图

and you made any attempt to handle your own business affairs,

我就要好好打你的屁♥股♥

I would give you a good spanking,

当然,是在商业上

in a business way, of course.

如果你是我秘书会怎么做?

What would you do if you were my secretary?

一样

The same thing.

你被雇佣了

You're hired.

代表董事会发言,也代表我自己

Speaking for the board of directors, as well as for myself,

要是你坚持,在这种时候削减董事会费用

if you insist in times like these on cutting the fees of the board

那我们就辞职

then we resign.

代表柯勒特夫人发言,也代表我自己

Speaking for Madame Colet, as well as for myself

那就辞吧

resign.

很好

Very well.

我们会,嗯,再想想,拉瓦尔先生

We'll, uh, think it over, Monsieur La Valle.

现在,拉瓦尔先生,说到柯勒特夫人的人身保险

Now, Monsieur La Valle, as for Madame Colet's life insurance,

总数是1百万法郎

it totals one million francs.

有50万的火灾保险

There's 500,000

还有40万盗窃险

and 400,000 against burglary.

那咱们最好把盗窃险增加到85万法郎

Then we'd better increase the burglary insurance to 850,000 francs.

谢谢你,拉瓦尔先生

Thank you, Monsieur La Valle.

- 不要土豆,拉瓦尔先生? - 不要土豆

- No potatoes, Monsieur La Valle? - No potatoes.

是,拉瓦尔先生

Yes, Monsieur La Valle.

是,拉瓦尔先生

Yes, Monsieur La Valle.

不,拉瓦尔先生

No, Monsieur La Valle.

哦,也许吧,拉瓦尔先生

Oh, maybe, Monsieur La Valle.

你是说这样吗,拉瓦尔先生?

Is this what you mean, Monsieur La Valle?

绝对的,柯勒特夫人

Absolutely, Madame Colet.

好了,拉瓦尔先生,拜托

Now, Monsieur La Valle, please.

坦白说,夫人,我太累了

Frankly, madame, I'm too tired.

你不想下来参加派对吗?

Don't you want to come down and join the party?

跳跳探戈?

Just a little tango?

不要吗?

No?

哦,你和你乱糟糟的旧文件和合同…

Oh, you and your messy old papers

还有钱钱钱

and money, money, money.

全是些没意思的东西

All those uninteresting things.

它们对我来说很有意思,夫人

They're very interesting to me, madame.

而且这房♥子里总得有个人操心钱的事

And somebody in this house should worry about money.

不,真的,我明早得早起

No, really, I have to be up early in the morning.

另起一段

New paragraph.

进一步,夫人的意愿是,一半的投资…

Furthermore, it is madame's wish that while half of

应该照例存放在夫人的账户

shall be deposited as usual in madame's account,

另一半,与惯例相反

the other half, contrary to custom

应该换成现金,由夫人个人保管

shall be delivered in cash into madame's personal custody.

亲爱的,这就是说到6月2日…

Darling, that means that on the second

我们就会有85万法郎

we shall have 850,000 francs.

- 而且她的珠宝价值不菲 - 不要珠宝,别动珠宝

- And her jewelry is worth a fortune. - No jewelry. Hands off jewelry.

如果我们破产了,没问题

If we're broke, all right.

我能拿走一条百万法郎的项链

I can pick up a million-franc necklace.

但目前这时候,咱们做的是现金生意

But in times like these, when we're doing a cash business,

干嘛为了珠宝犯险?

why take a chance with jewelry?

加斯通,我知道你忙得不可开交,而且…

Gaston, I know you're awfully busy,

我并不想麻烦你

well, I don't wanna trouble you,

但她有一条小项链…

but she has one

你知道那条芥子珍珠的吗?多么简单朴素

You know the one with the seed pearls? It's so quiet and simple.

刚好配我的脖子

It'd go just beautifully with my neck.

进来

Come in.

夫人想跟家庭小姐沃蒂儿谈一谈

Madame would like to talk to Mademoiselle Vautier for a moment.

很好,雅克

Very well, Jacques.

进来

Come in.

早上好,夫人

Good morning, madame.

早上好,教师小姐

Good morning, mademoiselle.

请坐

Please.

- 请坐 - 哦,谢谢,夫人

- Please. - Oh, thank you, madame.

你吃过早饭了吗?哦,你当然吃过了

You've had your breakfast? Oh, but of course you have.

是的,夫人,你看,我得起很早

Oh, yes, madame. You see, I have to get up very early.

我弟弟要去学校

My little brother goes to school.

你看,母亲去世了

You see, Mother is dead.

对,那就是母亲的问题所在

Yes, that's the trouble with mothers.

你开始喜欢上她们,接着她们就去世了

First you get to like them, and then they die.

哦,谢谢

Oh, thanks.

谢谢

Thank you.

那个,小姐,我请你来是为…

And now, mademoiselle, the reason I asked you

- 两块吗,夫人? - 有劳

- Two lumps, madame? - Please.

谢谢

Thank you.

让我来

Oh, may I?

- 小姐 - 是,夫人?

- Now, mademoiselle. - Yes, madame?

你瞧…一个字也别跟拉瓦尔先生说

You see, uh... Not a word to Monsieur La Valle.

什么事?

About what?

土豆,他不希望我吃土豆

Potatoes. He doesn't want me to eat them,

自然,我不想得罪他

and naturally I don't want to upset him.

自然不想

Naturally not.

那么,小姐

Now,

在你当拉瓦尔先生秘书的短时间里

in the short time that you have been Monsieur La Valle's secretary,

你有没有注意到他有何变化?

have you noticed any change in him?

这个嘛,有也没有

Well, uh, yes and no.

在我看来,他相当紧张

To me he seems rather nervous.

紧张?哦哦,他抽烟太多

Nervous? Uh-huh, he smokes too much.

不,不,他是工作太多

No. No, he works too much.

他被书桌捆住了,太多细节要操心

He's chained to his desk. Too much detail.

要是,你能接手他的一部分工作

Now, uh, if you could take over some of

他就不至于老是被限制在办公室里了

So he wouldn't be so confined to his office.

对,而且他就会多一点时间来…

Yes. And he'd have a little more

- 操心真正重要的事 - 对啊

- For all the really important things. - Right!

我会竭尽全力的,夫人

I'll do my best, madame

即便每晚工作也在所不惜

even if I have to work every night.

哦,不不,亲爱的孩子,那太荒唐了

Oh, no. No, my dear child. That's ridiculous.

你照平常时间,每天5点回家

You go home as usual, 5:00 every day.

我可要稍微当一回暴君了

Now, I'm going to be a little bit of a tyrant.

我坚持如此,这对你弟弟也有好处

I insist. It'll be nice for your little brother too.

5点,记住

5:00, remember.

很好,夫人,谢谢你

Very well, madame. Thank you.

- 还有,亲爱的 - 什么,夫人?

- And, my dear, - Yes, madame?

- 你薪水是多少? - 300法郎

- How much is your salary? - Three hundred francs.

哦,按现在的世道,大多数人都在减薪

Well, in times like these, most people are cutting salaries,

但以你的情况,咱们说…350如何?

but in your case, suppose 350?

夫人,您的话真体贴

Madame, you are just too sweet for words.

她想要什么?

Well, what does she want?

You.

而且她愿意付出高达50法郎

And she's willing to pay as high as 50 francs.

- 什么? - 但那不够

- What? - But it's not enough!

哦,不,弗兰索瓦,别傻了

Oh, no, François. Don't be silly.

我没有反对你什么

I have nothing against you.

哦,不,那些全都忘了

Oh, no, that's all forgotten.

什么?这周不行,弗兰索瓦

What? Not this week, François.

生意,弗兰索瓦,是生意

Business, François. Business.

你说话像个孩子

You're talking like a child.

你完全知道咱们来干嘛,以及目的何在

You know exactly what we're here for and what it's all about.

这女人有的可不只是珠宝

This woman has more than jewelry!

你有没有好好看过她的…呃…

Did you ever take a good look at her, um...

- 当然喽 - 挺好的一对,是吧?

- Certainly. - They're all right, aren't they?

蛮漂亮的

Beautiful.

又怎样?我来告诉你

Beautiful. What of it? Let me tell you something.

我一贯的看法是,她所有的性感魅力都在那保险柜里

As far as I'm concerned, her whole sex appeal is in that safe.

加斯通,咱们现在就打开它

Gaston, let's open it right now.

咱们离开这里吧

Let's get away from here.

- 我不喜欢这地方 - 不不,宝贝

- I don't like this place. - No, no, sweetheart.

下月一日还有更多的性感魅力到来

There's more sex appeal coming on the first of the month.

不过10天而已…85万法郎

It's only 850,000 francs.

亲爱的,记住,你是加斯通·莫奈斯库

Darling, remember, you are Gaston Monescu.

你是个骗子,我就想要你这骗子

You are a crook. I want you as a crook.

我就爱你这骗子,我崇拜你这骗子

I love you as a crook. I worship you as a crook.

偷窃,欺诈,抢劫

Steal, swindle, rob!

但不要变成那种没用的不良不莠的小白脸

Oh, but don't become one of those useless, good-for-nothing gigolos.

再见,加斯通,亲爱的

Good-bye, Gaston, darling.

再见,宝贝

Good-bye, sweetheart.

那么,我就把你留给那位女士了

Well, I'll leave you alone with that lady,

但如果你像绅士一样行事,我就拧断你脖子

but if you behave like a gentleman, I'll break your neck.

进来

Come in.

哦,拉瓦尔先生

Oh, Monsieur La Valle.

- 是,夫人? - 沃蒂儿小姐走了吗?

- Yes, madame? - Has Mademoiselle Vautier gone?

- 是的 - 哦,太糟了

- Yes. - Oh, that's too bad.

我本想请她问问你…

I wanted to ask her to

你能否赏脸今晚跟我出去吃晚饭

if you would be good enough to go out to dinner with me tonight.

晚安,夫人

Good night, madame.

让我再跟你说一次,你的舞步如同梦幻

And let me tell you again, you dance like a dream.

- 哦不,是你领得好 - 不,夫人,是你跟得好

- Oh, no. It's the way you lead. - No, madame, it's the way you follow.

- 不是,先生 - 就是,夫人

- No, monsieur. - Yes, madame.

哦,时间还早

Well, the evening's still young.

咱们下楼到起居室,把这事谈清楚

Let's go down to the living room and talk it over.

- 晚安,拉瓦尔先生 - 晚安,柯勒特夫人

- Good night, Monsieur La Valle. - Good night, Madame Colet.

- 晚安 - 晚安

- Good night. - Good night.

吉隆先生,夫人一会儿就来见你

Monsieur Giron, madame will be with you presently.

很好,雅克

Very well, Jacques.

不,上尉,我…

No, Captain, I...

好了,少校,你不能独占拉瓦尔先生啊

Now, Major, you mustn't monopolize Monsieur La Valle.

请过来

Please.

允许我介绍拉瓦尔先生,维托夫人

May I present Monsieur La Valle. Madame Viton,

杜拉克小姐,勒·格兰德先生

Mademoiselle Du Lac, Monsieur Le Grand.

幸会,先生

A pleasure, monsieur.

- 布歇夫人,费里巴先生 - 你好

- Madame Boucher, Monsieur Filiba. - How do you do?

- 你好 - 拉瓦尔先生

- How do you do? - Monsieur La Valle.

拉瓦尔先生,克莱蒙特女士

Monsieur La Valle. Lady Claremont.

那就是那个拉瓦尔先生

That's that Monsieur La Valle.

拉瓦尔?谁是拉瓦尔先生?

La Valle? Who is Monsieur La Valle?

我不知道,她说他是她的秘书

I don't know. She says he's her secretary.

哦…这样啊

Oh? So.

他也说是她的秘书

And he says he's her secretary.

也许我错了,也许他真是她的秘书

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe he is her secretary.

- 请原谅 - 当然

- Excuse me. - Certainly.

对不起,先生

Pardon me, monsieur

我感觉咱们以前在哪儿见过

but I have the feeling we've met somewhere before.

抱歉,我好像没什么印象

Sorry. I don't seem to recall the occasion.

- 不,恐怕… - 哦,我一定是弄错了

- No, I' - Oh, I must be mistaken.

请您原谅

I beg your pardon.

那个人从未见过我,他自己知道

That man never met me, and he knows it.

不过是想社交一下

Trying to make social connections.

吉隆先生,我很忙,非得现在被这些文件打扰吗?

Monsieur Giron, I'm so busy. Must I be bothered with all those papers now?

抱歉,夫人…

I'm sorry,

但还有些具体的事您应该亲自料理

but there are still certain matters which you should attend to yourself.

我个人是不会介意将它们提交给…给…

And I personally would not care to refer them to, uh...

给…

to, uh...

拉瓦尔先生?

Monsieur La Valle?

夫人,我享有您家族的信任已超过40年

Madame, I have enjoyed the confidence of your family for more than 40 years.

我是你丈夫的同窗好友

I was a school friend of your husband's.

我知道

I know.

夫人,我能否问您,这位拉瓦尔先生是谁?

Madame, may I ask you, who is this Monsieur La Valle?

他从哪儿来的?他是什么人?

Where does he come from? What is he?

他是我的秘书

He's my secretary.

我希望这样能回答您所有的问题,吉隆先生

I hope that answers all your questions, Mr. Giron.

我想你知道,巴黎是如何谈论法科尼娅伯爵夫人…

I suppose you know what Paris is saying about

和她的司机的?

and her chauffeur?

雅克

Jacques.

是,夫人

Yes, madame?

请拉瓦尔先生进来一会儿

Ask Monsieur La Valle to come in for a moment, please.

好了,请你,请你冷静

Now, please. Please calm yourself.

我倒想,我…我控制不了

I'm like that. L-I can't help it.

我知道我从未见过那个人

I know I never met that man,

不过…

- 拉瓦尔? - 拉瓦尔

- La Valle? - La Valle.

拉瓦尔

La Valle.

你知道,如果我喜欢一个人,我会记得他

You know, if I like a man, I remember him.

如果我不喜欢他,我绝忘不了他

And if I don't like him, I never forget him.

简单来说,夫人

In a nutshell, madame,

就是这样的小事情逼得我发疯

it is little things like that that drive me crazy.

请原谅

Excuse me.

- 拉瓦尔先生? - 什么,费里巴先生?

- Monsieur La Valle? - Yes, Monsieur Filiba?

咱们有没有…

没有,没有

No. No.

可是…

请原谅,柯勒特夫人想在起居室见您

Pardon me. Madame Colet would like to see you in the living room.

马上去,雅克,我们过会儿再继续

At once, Jacques. We'll continue later.

听好了,我的好伙计,咱们面对现实吧

Now see here, my good man. Let us face the facts.

我在办晚宴,而有个人最后一分钟放了我鸽子

I'm giving a dinner party, and one man turned me down at the last minute.

你有晚礼服吗?

Have you a dinner jacket?

夫人?

Madame?

你能否和拉瓦尔先生一起,过一遍这些文件?

Will you be good enough to go over these papers with Monsieur Giron?

我的荣幸

I shall be delighted.

吉隆先生也是

And so will Monsieur Giron.

那么

Well.

拉瓦尔先生

Monsieur La Valle,

我有几个问题一直想问你,有段时间了

there are several questions I've been wanting to ask you for quite a while.

我了解你来自马赛

I understand you are from Marseilles.

那样的话,你一定跟马赛的拉瓦尔家族有关联

In that case, you must be related to the La Valles of Marseilles.

请等一下

Just a minute, please.

我希望你会发现那些数字…是正确的

I hope you'll find correct.

- 我也希望如此 - 拉瓦尔先生

- I hope so too. - Monsieur La Valle,

我已享有此家族的信任超过…

I have enjoyed the confidence of this family

超过40年,这夫人告诉过我

For more than 40 years. So madame told me.

而且我认识马赛的拉瓦尔家族已经…

And I have known the La Valles

超过30年了

for more than 30 years.

拉瓦尔先生,你似乎一味在回避我的问题

Monsieur La Valle, you seem to be persistently evading my questions.

而你,吉隆先生,似乎一味因我检查你的报告而不安…

And you, Monsieur Giron, seem to be persistently disturbing my examination of your report.

检查?拉瓦尔先生,你在暗示什么?

Examination? Monsieur La Valle, what are you insinuating?

我享有这个家族的信任已经超过40年

I have enjoyed the confidence of this family for more than 40 years.

你享有夫人的信任多长时间了呢?

How long have you enjoyed the confidence of madame?

三个星期,我相信是

Three weeks, I believe.

两星期又三天

Two weeks and three days.

你在暗示什么吗,吉隆先生?

Are you insinuating anything, Monsieur Giron?

- 不不,完全没有 - 哦,那就好

- No, no, not at all. - Well, that's fine.

那么你不是在暗示我回避你的问题

Then you're not insinuating that I'm evading your questions,

我也没有暗示你不会让我检查你的报告

and I'm not insinuating that you won't let me examine your report.

我只是在问,你跟马赛的拉瓦尔家族是否有关联

I was only asking if you were related to the La Valles of Marseilles.

而我只是在要求你,让我不受打扰检查你的报告

And I was only asking you to let me examine your report without interruption.

我看不出为何有人要激动…

I don't see why any man should

只因他被人问起家乡

because he's asked about his hometown.

我看不出有人因何理由要紧张…

And I don't see any reason for any man to

只因有人要查看他报告中的数字

because someone checks over the figures of his report.

拉瓦尔先生!你是在暗示这报告不诚实吗?

Monsieur La Valle! Are you insinuating this is not an honest report?

我只是在暗示你很紧张

I am only insinuating that you are nervous.

- 紧张?我♥干♥嘛要紧张? - 我不知道,吉隆先生

- Nervous? Why should I be nervous? - I don't know, Monsieur Giron.

拉瓦尔先生,你是不是想说…

Monsieur La Valle, are you trying to say

这些数字中有些问题让我紧张?

there is anything in these figures to make me nervous?

不,完全不是

No, not at all.

- 咱们把文件留在这里 - 可是…

- We'll keep the papers here. -

明天我给你办公室打电♥话♥

And tomorrow I'll call you at your office

- 告诉你马赛拉瓦尔家族的一切 - 我,呃…

- and tell you all about the La Valles of Marseilles. - I, uh...

而且不会有什么茶会打扰我们

And there won't be any tea party to interrupt us.

再见,吉隆先生

Good-bye, Monsieur Giron.

你知道谁在这里吗?

Do you know who's here?

进来

Come in.

拉瓦尔先生,费里巴先生非常想见你

Monsieur La Valle, Monsieur Filiba would like very much to see you.

等一下

In a moment.

- 费里巴? - 对,费里巴

- Filiba? - Yes, Filiba.

- 威尼斯,大饭店,房♥间号♥253… - 579!

- Venice, Grand Hotel, room - Five, seven and nine!

对,好了,别担心

Yes. Now, don't worry.

- 我想跟你道再见 - 再见,费里巴先生

- I wanted to say good-bye to you. - Good-bye, Monsieur Filiba.

但是…我走之前,说再见之前

before I go and before I say good-bye,

我想问你一个问题

I want to ask you one question.

- 你去过威尼斯吗? - 没有

- Have you ever been in Venice? - No.

- 你从没去过威尼斯? - 没

- You've never been in Venice? - No.

- 你去过维也纳吗? - 没有

- Have you ever been in Vienna? - No.

- 阿姆斯特丹?君士坦丁堡? - 没有,没有

- Amsterdam? Constantinople? - No. No.

- 你从没去过君士坦丁堡? - 没

- You've never been in Constantinople? - No.

- 但你去过威尼斯? - 对

- But you have been in Venice? - Yes.

那我告诉你,威尼斯跟君士坦丁堡没法比

Then let me tell you, Venice can't compare with Constantinople.

我不管你怎么说

I don't care what you say.

在君士坦丁堡,至少有街道、苏丹、巴夏、头巾

In Constantinople at least you have streets, sultans, pashas,

- 还有小妾,嗯? - 各种各样的

- And harems, hmm? - All kinds.

哦,君士坦丁堡

Well, Constantinople.

爱丽舍7689

Elysee 7689.

咱们得清理走人了

We have to clear out.

火车站吗?请接售票处

Railroad station? Ticket office, please.

- 他认出你来了吗? - 没有,还没有

- Did he recognize you? - No, no, not yet.

两张去柏林的票,头等卧铺

Two tickets to Berlin, first-class and sleeper.

夜班火车,对,对

Night train. Right. Right.

在伊格纳西奥·费尔南德斯先生名下保留

Leave them in the name of el señor Ignacio Fernandez.

对,谢谢

Right. Thank you.

- 西班牙护照 - 正确,发车时间是…

- Spanish passports. - Correct. Now the

是12:20,我知道,

At 12:20, I know.

洛克特2471

Roquet 2471.

再过两天咱们就有超过75万法郎

Two more days and we'd have had 750,000 francs more.

咱们得抓住目前的,一鸟在手胜过二鸟在牢

We'll have to take what's here. A bird in hand is worth two in jail.

你好,西班牙领♥事♥馆♥吗?

Hello, is this the Spanish consulate?

我是伊格纳西奥·费尔南德斯太太

This is la señora de Ignacio Fernandez.

- 你清理完这地方要多久? - 我不知道

- How long will it take you to clean up the place? - I don't know.

幸好她今晚有晚餐约会

Fortunately she has a dinner engagement tonight.

我在车站跟你碰面,午夜

I'll meet you at the station, midnight.

Hello.

Yes.

什么?

What?

你发现一个手提包?

You found a handbag?

- 哦,你迟了三个星期 - 柏林特快上见

- Well, you're three weeks too late. - See you at the Berlin Express.

对了,你德语怎么样?

By the way, how's your German?

马尔尚2911

Marchand 2911.

你好,是佩蒂特花店吗?

Hello. Is this the Petit Flower Shop?

我要你们拿5打玫瑰

I want you to take five

深红色玫瑰

deep

我要你们把花放进一只篮子

and I want you to put them in

明早把篮子送给柯勒特夫人

and send this basket tomorrow morning to Madame Colet.

附上一张卡片

And attach a card.

“当作今后的纪念 拉瓦尔先生”

"In memory of the late. Monsieur La Valle"

明早,十点

Tomorrow morning, 10:00.

Yes.

什么?

What?

记在柯勒特夫人账上

Charge it to Madame Colet.

对,谢谢

Yes. Thank you.

少校

柯勒特夫人

弗兰索瓦·费里巴先生

是,夫人?

Yes, madame?

你明天要做什么,拉瓦尔先生?

What are you going to do with my day tomorrow, Monsieur La Valle?

哦,我们将在花♥园♥用早餐,一起

Well, we'll have breakfast in the garden together.

然后骑马,一起

Then horseback riding together.

然后在博伊斯用午餐

Then lunch in the bois.

一起

Together.

然后,我要小憩片刻

Then, I would say, a little nap.

一…

To...

你喜欢我的新裙子吗?

How do you like my new dress?

- 漂亮 - 头发?

- Beautiful. - Hair?

不同凡响

Marvelous.

口红?

Lipstick?

深红

Crimson.

正确

Correct.

晚安

Good night.

晚安

Good night.

晚安

Good night.

再见

Good-bye.

夫人

Madame?

什么?

Yes?

你外出会待很晚吗?

Are you staying out late?

你为什么问?

Why do you ask?

我必须回答吗?

Do I have to answer?

No.

怎么,雅克?

Yes, Jacques?

车在等着,夫人

The car is waiting, madame.

我不需要车了,我不去了

I won't need the car. I'm not going.

很好,夫人

Very well, madame.

雅克

Jacques.

是,拉瓦尔先生

Yes, Monsieur La Valle?

夫人改主意了,她一会就下来

Madame has changed her mind. She'll be down in a minute.

很好,先生

Very well, monsieur.

可我跟你说了,我不想去

But I told you, I don't want to go.

但你有约,我也不想被人说闲话

But you have an engagement, and I don't want people to talk.

- 闲话?说我?说咱俩? - 正是

- Talk? About me? About us? - Precisely.

害怕我败坏了你的名声,拉瓦尔先生?

Afraid I'm ruining your reputation, Monsieur La Valle?

不,你的,夫人

No, yours, madame.

拉瓦尔先生,我要跟你坦白一件事

Monsieur La Valle, I have a confession to make to you.

你喜欢我

You like me.

事实上,你为我痴狂

In fact, you're crazy about me.

否则,你不会考虑到我的名声

Otherwise, you wouldn't think about my reputation.

不是这样吗?

Isn't that so?

可顺便说一下,我并不喜欢你

But, incidentally, I don't like you.

我一点不喜欢你

I don't like you at all.

而且我会毫不犹豫地毁了你的名声

And I wouldn't hesitate one instant to ruin

就像这样

Like that.

- 你不会吧 - 不,我不会

- You wouldn't? - No, I wouldn't.

就像这样?

Like that?

就像这样

Like that.

我了解你的全部伎俩

I know all your tricks.

而且你会上钩

And you're going to fall for them.

所以你觉得你能拿下我?

So you think you can get me?

随时都行

Any minute I want.

你很自负

You're conceited.

但是迷人

But attractive.

- 假如说… - 闭嘴,吻我

- Now let - Shut up. Kiss me.

那么多大好时光浪费在争吵上

Wasting all this marvelous time with arguments.

你好

Hello?

哦,我再试试叫他

Well, I'll try him again.

对,他在他办公室里,但他很忙

Yes. He's in his office, but he's busy.

柯勒特夫人?

Madame Colet?

她还在这里,但她也很忙

She's still here, but she's busy too.

我会再打的

Well, I'll ring again.

- 怎么,雅克? - 吉隆先生在楼下

- Yes, Jacques? - Monsieur Giron is downstairs.

告诉他我现在不能见他,不可能

Tell him I can't see him now. Impossible.

另外,雅克,让车回去,夫人不去了

And, Jacques, dismiss the car. Madame is not going.

是,拉瓦尔先生

Yes, Monsieur La Valle.

雅克

Jacques.

是,夫人? 是,夫人?

Yes, madame? Yes, madame?

别让车走了,我几分钟后下楼

Don't dismiss the car. I'll be down in a few minutes.

是,夫人

Yes, madame.

我要你留下,玛丽埃特

I want you to stay, Mariette.

你一定得留下,你不能现在走

You've got to stay. You can't go now.

- 我必须走 - 我为你发狂

- I must go. - I'm crazy about you.

- 我知道 - 我爱你

- I know it. - I love you.

- 我相信你 - 那你为什么要走?

- I believe you. - Then why do you want to go?

因为我要让你吃点苦头

Because I want to make it tough for you.

我们未来还有很多时间,加斯通

We have a long time ahead of us, Gaston.

很多个星期,很多个月

Weeks, months,

很多年

years.

11点

Eleven o'clock.

戈博兰7879

Gobelins 7879.

Hello?

哦,亲爱的

Oh, darling!

哦,亲爱的,听到你的声音真好,我以为你不会打来了

Oh, darling, it's good to hear your voice. I thought you'd never call.

我试过联♥系♥你,什么?

Well, I tried to get you. What?

什么?

What?

明天早上?

Tomorrow morning?

为什么?

Why?

当然

Of course.

确无可疑,是那个秘书

No doubt about it. It's that secretary.

好笑的是女人会倾心于那种男人

Funny the kind of men women fall for.

对,无光无彩,不过挺可靠

Yeah. No color, no sparkle. But dependable.

这类型她们会嫁

The type they marry.

你知道,我不是结婚类型的

You know, I'm not the marrying type.

我喜欢找乐子然后离去

I like to take my fun and leave it.

衣服不错

Nice suit.

- 你喜欢? - 聪明,伦敦的?

- You like it? - Smart. London, eh?

奥格维&奥格索普

Ogilvie and Oglethorpe.

嗯,我想也是

Mmm, I thought so.

你知道,他真不是多坏的人

You know, he's really not such a bad fellow.

- 不坏,只是迟钝 - 无关紧要

- No, just dull. - Insignificant.

他只是个秘书

He's a secretary.

他过去是秘书,以后也是

He always was a secretary, always will be.

哈哈,好笑

Funny.

我第一次见到他,以为他是个医生

The first time I saw him, I thought he was a doctor.

扁桃体,绝对的扁桃体

Tonsils. Positively tonsils.

我很抱歉,但现在时候不对,吉隆先生

I'm very sorry, but this is not the time, Monsieur Giron.

- 我必须得见你 - 但现在不行

- I've got to see you. - But not now.

就现在!

Right now!

这很重要,拉瓦尔先生

It's very important, Monsieur La Valle.

也许对你很重要,吉隆先生

It may be important to you, Monsieur Giron.

不,对你

No, to you,

莫奈斯库先生

Monsieur Monescu.

玛丽埃特,玛丽埃特,请你,请你相信我

Mariette, Mariette, please, please believe us.

不不,拜托,这太荒唐了,我不相信

No, no, no. Please. It's absolutely ridiculous, and I don't believe it.

可你完全不知道

But you have

总之我累了,所以请让我静一静,晚安

I'm tired anyway, so please leave me alone. Good night.

今晚我很愉快

I had a lovely time.

所以我对自己说“好吧

So I said to myself, "All right.

“要是他想看看,就让他看看,也没什么害处”

If he wants to look at 'em, let him look at 'em. There's no harm in that".

然后他说“说‘啊’”,然后我说“啊”,我就记得这些了

Then he said, "Say ah" and I said "ah," and that's all I can remember.

- 你要立刻收拾你的东西 - 是,先生

- You will pack your things at once. - Yes, monsieur.

而且明天早上你要离开这里

And you will be out of here by tomorrow morning.

很好,先生

Very well, monsieur.

- 否则,我就叫警♥察♥ - 是,先生

- Otherwise, I will call the police. - Yes, monsieur.

- 吉隆先生 - 什么事?

- Monsieur Giron? - What is it?

你已经享有这家族的信任超过40年了

You have enjoyed the confidence of this family for more than 40 years.

你一定是差不多65岁的人了

You must be a man of about 65.

- 怎样? - 咱们算算…

- Well? - Let'

等你出狱的时候你将正好87岁

You will be exactly 87 when you come out of prison.

- 你什么意思? - 你说我是个骗子

- What do you mean? - You say I'm a crook.

- 我知道你就是 - 那你为什么没叫警♥察♥?

- I know it! - Then why didn't you call the police?

你为什么不叫警♥察♥?

Why don't you call the police?

我来告诉你为什么,你这骗子

I'll tell you why, you crook, you.

- 贵姓… - 莫奈斯库

- - Monescu.

- 莫奈斯库先生 - 叫我加斯通好了

- Monsieur Monescu. - Just call me Gaston.

再见,阿道夫

Good-bye, Adolphe.

你胆敢叫我阿道夫

Don't you dare to call me Adolphe!

你疯了?你必须立刻离开这里

Are you insane? You have to get out of here at once.

她随时可能回来

She may be back at any minute.

你们约的几点?

What time is your rendezvous?

- 好了,莉莉… - 什么事,柯勒特先生?

- Now, - Yes, Monsieur Colet?

- 你必须离开这里 - 我就是为此而来,为了离开

- You have to get out of here. - That's what I'm here for, to get out.

我要远离这里,远离你,有多快就多快

I want to get away from here, from you, just as fast as

10万法郎能带我走多远我就走多远

and as far as 100,000 francs will take me.

- 65,35往左 - 你难道没意识到…

- Sixty-five, thirty-five to the left. - Don't

我不会倾心于另一个世上最大的骗子了

I wouldn't fall for another man if he were the biggest crook on earth.

76,84

Seventy-six, eighty-four.

她有什么是我没有的?

What has she got that I haven't got?

- 你必须听我的 - 闭嘴,别编什么故事

- You must listen to me. - Shut up. Don't make up any stories.

- 可是,莉莉… - 你还敢对我说谎

- But, - Don't you dare lie to me!

我知道你爱我

I know you love me.

哦,你干嘛不说句话?说啊,聪明点

Oh. Why don't you just say something? Come on, be brilliant.

说话开脱自己,诈唬自己

Talk yourself out of it. Bluff yourself in.

闭嘴,你这骗子

Shut up, you liar, you!

这才是我要的

This is what I want.

这才是是真的…钱、现金

This money, cash.

晚上好,夫人

Good evening, madame.

一位淑女在一位绅士的房♥间里取下她的珠宝

When a lady takes her jewels off in a gentleman's room,

她会把它们放在哪里?

where does she put them?

放在…放在床头柜上

On the night table.

但我不想当淑女

But I don't want to be a lady.

让我来?

May I?

哦,让我自己乐一下吧

Oh, let me have a little fun.

请便

Please.

- 65 - 33

- Sixty-five. - Thirty-three.

不,35

No. Thirty-five.

35往左

Thirty-five to the left.

知道吗,弗兰索瓦认为你是个很引人注目的男人

You know, François thinks you are a very remarkable man.

他今晚也在晚宴上

He was at dinner tonight.

- 76 - 玛丽埃特

- Seventy-six. - Mariette.

什么,加斯通?

Yes, Gaston?

要是你发现保险箱被抢了,你会说什么?

What would you say if you found your safe had been robbed?

我什么也不会说,我会做

I wouldn't say anything. I would act.

叫警♥察♥?

Call the police?

立刻

Instantly.

可干嘛在这样的夜晚说起抢劫?

But why talk about robbery on a night like this?

你看起来真漂亮

You look beautiful.

谢谢

Thank you.

玛丽埃特

Mariette.

什么,加斯通?

Yes, Gaston?

你是被抢劫了

You have been robbed.

好些年了

For years.

而且不是10万法郎,而是几百万

And not a hundred thousand francs, but millions.

你知道是谁干的吗?阿道夫

And you know who did it? Adolphe.

- 阿道夫? - 阿道夫·J·吉隆

- Adolphe? - Adolphe.J. Giron.

- 你指望我会相信? - 当然不

- And you expect me to believe that? - Naturally not.

但我希望警♥察♥会信

But I expect the police to believe it.

- 不 - 为什么?

- No. - Why not?

- 他是个贼,他是个罪犯 - 我不相信

- He's a thief. He's a criminal. - I don't believe it.

那你为何害怕我证明它?

Then why are you afraid to let me prove it?

怕会成为可怕的丑闻,不是吗?

本文标签: 夫人先生知道不会应该