admin管理员组

文章数量:1531224

2024年4月29日发(作者:)

第十六集

Unbelievable! It's been half an hour. 真是令人难以置信,已过了半个小时

If this was a cartoon, you'd look like a ham now. 如果这是卡通 你应该看起来像

火腿一样

-There's the waitress. Hello,miss! -It's Phoebe! -女侍在那儿,抱歉,小姐…等等 -

是菲比!

-Okay,will that be all? -Wait. What are you doing here? -好的,这些就是全部啦?

-等等,你来这儿干什么?

I was over there. Then you said, "Hello,miss." So I'm here. 我本来在那儿,然后你

叫 “嗨,小姐.”所以我就过来了

No,how come you're working here? 不,你怎么会在这儿工作?

Because it's close to where I live, and the aprons are cute. 因为这儿离我的住处

很近 而且围裙也很漂亮

-Can we start over? -Okay,I'm gonna be over here. -可以重来吗? -好的,我到那

边去

The One With Two Parts - Part l 六人行 第1季 第16集 第17集 双胞胎两部曲

I don't know whether he's 我不知道它是不是在考验我

... but my monkey is out of control! 我的猴子已失去控制

He keeps erasing the messages on my machine. 它不断清除我答录机上的留言

Supposedly by accident. 应该是个意外

Oh,yeah,I've done that. 哦,是的,我做过这种事

And then he got to the newspaper before 它连续三天在我看报纸前

...and peed all over the crossword! 在猜字游戏上尿尿

I've never done that. 这我没做过

Last night,I don't know what he did but there were capers everywhere! 昨晚,

我不知道他做了什么 他到处蹦来蹦去!

-She looks exactly like her sister. -I'm saying I see a difference. -她看起来和她

姐姐完全一样 -我看到不同之处

They're twins. 她们是双胞胎

I don't care. Phoebe's Phoebe. Ursula's hot! 我不管,菲比是菲比,乌苏拉很火辣

You know how we talk about things? 你知道我们怎么说这种事情?

-Let's not do that anymore. -All right. -别再谈论那事了 -好吧

-Pheebs,guess who we saw today? -Oh,fun! Okay. -菲比,猜我们今天遇见谁? -

哦,好玩的事情!好的

-Liam Neeson. -No. -连恩尼逊 -不是

-Morley Safer. -No. -茉莉.塞弗 -不是

-The lady who cuts my hair! -This could be a very long game. -剪我头发的女人!

-这会是一个很长的游戏

-Your sister,Ursula. -Oh,really? -你姐姐,乌苏拉 -哦,真的?

-She works at -Riff's. I know. -她在那儿工作… -瑞菲餐厅,我知道

You do? She said you guys haven't talked in years. 你知道?因为她说你们已多年

不说话

So,is she fat? 对,她胖吗?

Not from where I was standing. 从我的角度看不会

Where were you standing? 你从什么角度?

Pheebs,so you guys just don't get along? 菲比,你们合不来?

It's mostly just dumb sister stuff. 这只是姐妹之间的事

Everyone always thought of her as the pretty one. 大家都认为她漂亮

She was the first to walk even though I did it later that same day. 她先学会走

路 虽然我是在当天稍后学会的

But to my parents,by then it was, "Yeah,what else is new?" 对我爸妈而言那,就

已经不新鲜了

I'm sorry. I've gotta go. I've got Lamaze class. 菲比,抱歉,我得走了 我得去参加

心理助产班

And I've got earth science, but I'll catch you in gym? 我得去参加地球科学班 健

身房见了

-ls this just gonna be you and Carol? -Susan will be there too. -就你和卡萝两

人去? -不,苏珊也要去

We've got dads,we've got lesbians. The whole parenting team. 那有爸爸,女同

志…全部的父母都会到

-lsn't that gonna be weird? -lt might have been -这样不是会很奇怪? -

不会的,一开始或许会

... but now I'm comfortable with it. 现在我已坦然面对

-Ross,that's my jacket. -I know. -罗斯,那是我的外套 -我知道

Hi. We're the Rostens. I'm J. C. and he's Michael. 我们姓罗,我是洁西他叫

麦可

And we're having a boy and a girl. 我们有一个男孩和一个女孩

Good for you. All right,next? 厉害,下一位

I'm Ross Geller. And that's my boy in there. 我叫罗斯,我儿子在那儿

And this is Carol Willick. And this is Susan Bunch. 她叫卡罗,这位是苏珊

Susan is 苏珊是卡罗的…

Who's next? 下一位是谁?

Sorry,? 抱歉,苏珊是…

-Carol's friend. -Life partner. -苏珊是卡萝的朋友 -生活拍档

Like buddies. 就像伙伴

-Like lovers. -You know how close women can get. -好像恋人 -你知道女人能有

多亲近的

-We live together. -I was married to her. -我们俩住在一起 -我俩曾经结过婚

-Carol,not me. -It's a bit complicated. -卡萝,不是我 -有点复杂了

-But we're fine. -Absolutely! -但是我们不错 -绝对的!

So,twins! That's like two births. 双胞胎,好像要生两次

Ouch! 噢!

to you too,Helen. 彼此,海伦

-Nina Bookbinder is here to see you. -Okay,send her in. -妮娜.布克宾德来找你

-好的,让她进来

-Come on in. -You wanted to see me? -妮娜,快进来 -你想见我?

I was reviewing your data. You've been postdating your Friday numbers. 我刚

看过你的资料 你一直填迟你周五数字的日期

-Which is ? -lt throws my WENUS out of whack. -这样很不好,因

为… -这样使我的WEENUS出现问题

-Excuse me? -WENUS. -对不起? -WEENUS…

Weekly Estimated Net Usage Statistics. “Weekly Estimated Net Usage

Statistics” 每周估计净值使用统计

Gotcha! 对

Won't happen again. I wouldn't want to do anything to hurt your WENUS. 不

会再发生了 我不会做任何事伤害你的…维纳斯(WEENUS)

I'll take "ldiots in the Workplace" for 200,Alex. 要我就在“工厂里的白痴”上押

200,亚里克斯

It's not just that she's cute,okay? It's 这不是她漂不漂亮的问题,这是…

...she's really,really cute. 她真的很漂亮

It doesn't matter. You don't dip your pen in the company ink. 都一样,兔子不吃

窝边草

God,I even know that and I'm pretty much unemployable. 上帝,我知道我几乎

不应该被雇用

Ross,your little creature's got the remote again. 罗斯你的小动物又在玩遥控器

Marcel,give Rossy the remote. 马修,把遥控器给罗斯

Marcel! 马修!

Marcel,you give Rossy the remote right now! 马修,现在马上把遥控器给罗斯

You give Rossy the remote 把遥控器给罗斯

-Great. -Relax. I'll fix it. -这下好了 -放心.我会修好的

Oh,cool! Urkel in Spanish is Urkel. 酷在西班牙文中叫“乌酷”

How did he do this? 他是怎么办到的?

Is leaving Christmas lights up your plan to keep us merry all year long? 你让

圣诞灯开是想让我们“快乐”一整年?

No,someone was supposed to take them down but obviously someone forgot.

不,某人在新年期间就应该把它拿下 她显然是忘了

Someone was supposed to write, "Rach,take down the lights"... 某人应该写个

字条“瑞秋,拿下圣诞灯”

...and put it on the refrigera 然后贴在冰…

-How long has that been there? -A really long time. -在这儿多久了? -时间可不

短了

-Where you been? -Riff's. -你上哪儿去了? -瑞佛餐厅

I think Ursula likes me. I ordered coffee. 我想乌苏拉喜欢我 我只点咖啡

She brought me a tuna melt and four plates of curly fries. 她却端给我鲔鱼和四

盘的薯片

Score. 有门了

She is so hot! 她好带劲儿

Before you do anything Joey-like, you might want to run 你展开“乔依”

行动之前, 或许你可以找…

-Pheebs? -Yeah. -菲比? -当然

Is it okay if I asked out your sister? 菲比,我约你姐出去你会介意吗?

Why? Why would you want to do that? Why? 为什么?你为何要那样做?

为什么?

So if we went out on a date, she'd be there. 因为如果我去约会时,她就会

在我身边

Well,I'm not my sister's, you know,whatever. 好吧,不管怎样,我不是她

And I mean,it's true, we were one egg once. 没错,我们确实曾待在同一颗

卵子

But you know, we've grown 但我们各自发育

I don't know. Why not? 我不知道…有何不可?

Cool. Thanks. 酷.谢啦

-You okay? -Yeah,I'm fine. -你还好吧? -还好

Do you wanna watch Laverne y Shirley? 你还要继续看?

Sorry. 抱歉

Hi. Sorry I'm late. Where's Carol? 抱歉,我迟到了.卡萝在哪儿?

Stuck at school. Some parent-teacher thing. 学校有事,老师和家长间的事

You can go. I'll get the information. 你可以走了,我留下来上课

No,I think I should stay. We should both know what's going on. 不…我应该留

下来 我们两个都该留下来上课

Oh,good. This will be fun. 很好,一定会很有意思的

We're gonna start with some basic third-stage breathing exercises. 首先是第

三阶段基本呼吸练习

Moms,get on your back. 各位妈妈请躺下

And coaches,you should be supporting Mommy's head. 教练们支撑妈妈们的

-What? -What? -什么? -什么?

-I'm supposed to be the mommy? -I'll play my sperm card once more. -我该

当妈? -好吧,我再打一次精子牌

I have to miss the coaching training because I'm a woman? 只因我是个女人

我就得错过教练训练

-So,what do we do? -I'll flip you for it. -了解,你说该怎么办? -掷铜板

Flip me for it? No,no. Heads! 掷铜板?不…我选头…

On your back,Mom! 躺下吧,妈

All right,mommies,take a nice deep,cleansing breath. 各位妈妈们,请深呼吸

Good. 很好

Now imagine your vagina is opening like a flower. 很好,现在请想像你的阴道

像花一样绽放着

-Mr. D! How's it going,sir? -It's been better. -迪先生,如何? -好多了

The Annual Net Usage Statistics are in. 年度净值已经算出来了

-And? -It's pretty ugly. -然后呢? -奇惨无此

We haven't seen an ANUS this bad since the '70s. 70年代之后没见过这么惨的

ANUS

-What does this mean? -We'll be laying off people. -这代表什么? -每个部门都

得裁员

I know I was late last week. But I slept funny and 我知道虽然我上星期迟到, 我

那天睡姿不良把头发睡塌?

Not you. Relax. 不是你,放松

Ever have to fire anyone? 曾经必须开除某人吗?

No,but that's not a problem. That's why my name's on the door. 没有,不过那

不成问题. 这就是我的名字在门上的原因啊

Do you know when I'm getting my name on the door? 你知道我什么时候,能在

门上有自己的名字吗?

I don't know. I put it in the thing. 我不清楚.我会记下来的

It's okay. So,who is it gonna be? 不说这些.那将会是谁呢?

Nina! 妮娜!

Nina. 妮娜

Nina. 妮娜

Are you okay? 你没事吧?

Yes. Yes,I am. 是的,我没事

Listen,the reason that I called you in here 听着,我今天叫你进来…

是因为

Please don't hate me. 请别恨我

What? 怎么了?

Would you like to have dinner sometime? 能约你共进晚餐吗?

So,what do you want for your birthday? 菲比,你想要什么生日礼物?

What I want is for my mom to be alive and enjoy it with me. 我想要我妈复活

和我共享人生

Okay. Let me put it this way. Anything from Crabtree & Evelyn? 好吧.这

样吧.想不想要“艾芙琳”的产品?

-Bath salts would be nice! -Okay! Good. -我想要浴盐! -好的!

What is this place? 这是什么地方?

You're cold,I have to pee and there's coffee. How bad could it be? 你很冷,我想

尿尿, 窗户上有个咖啡杯 还有比这更糟的吗?

I think we have an answer. 我想我们有答案了

Why is she here? 她怎么会在这儿?

This could be God's way of telling us to eat at home. 也许这就是老天爷叫我们

回家吃饭的方法

-Think Riff's fired her? -No,we were there last night. -她被瑞佛餐厅开除? -不,

昨晚我们还在那儿吃饭,她不断端来剑鱼

Are you gonna go ? 你不是要去…?

-I'll wait till we order. It's her. -lt looks like her. -不,点完之后再去 -是她吧?看起

来像她

-Excuse me? -Yeah. -抱歉? -是

Hi,it's us! 是我们

Right. And it's me! 好呀,是我

-So you're here too? -As much as you are. -你也在这儿? -和你们一样

Your turn. 该你了

-We know what we want. -That's good. -我们知道我们要什么 -很好

-Two caffe lattes. -And some biscotti. 我们要两杯拿铁还有小饼乾

Good choice. 不错的选择

-It's definitely her. -Yeah. -绝对是她 -绝对是她

I can't believe you haven't told that girl she doesn't have a job. 我真不敢相信,

你还没告诉她她失业了?

You haven't taken down the Christmas lights. 你还没把圣诞灯拿下来

Congratulations! You've found the world's thinnest argument. 恭喜!你发现了

世上最薄弱的论点

I'm finding the right moment. 我只是在寻找适当的时机

That shouldn't be so hard now that you're dating. 应该不会太难找到 因为你们

已开始约会

"Honey,you're fired. But how about a quickie before I go to work?" 亲

爱的,你被开除了 我上班前何不来个“速战速决”

Once you're inside, you don't have to knock anymore. 进门后就不用再

敲门了

I'll get it. 我来开

-Hi,Mr. Heckles. -You're doing it again. -哈克先生 -你们又来了

We're not doing anything. We're sitting and talking quietly. 我们什么

都没做. 我们只是坐在这儿静静地聊天

I can hear you through the ceiling. 我可以透过天花板听见

My cats can't sleep. 我的猫睡不着

-You don't even have cats. -I could have cats. -你根本没养猫 -我原本有机会养

-Goodbye,Mr. Heckles. -We'll try to keep it down. -再见了,哈先生 -我们

会很小声的

Phoebe,do me a favor. Try this on. I want to make sure it fits. 菲比,帮

个忙,能试穿看看吗? 我想知道合不合身?

My first birthday present! This is really 我的第一件生日礼物,这衣服真…

No,no,it's for Ursula. I just 不,是送乌苏拉的,我只是

想知道尺寸

Sure. Yeah. Okay,it fits. 好呀,合身

-Are you seeing her again? -Yep,lce Capades. -你今晚又和她约会? -对,去看花样

滑冰

This is serious. I've never known you to pay for any kind of "capade." 这回你

是来真的 没想到你会为任何花式玩意儿付钱

I don't know. I like her. 我也不知道,我喜欢她

She's different. There's something about her 她与众不同,她有…

That you like. We get it. You like her. Great! 你喜欢?我们懂 你喜欢她,太好了

Phoebe,I asked you. You said it was okay. 菲比,我问过你而你也同意了

Maybe now it's not okay. 也许现在不同意了

Okay. Maybe now I'm not okay with it not being okay. 也许我对于你的不同意

也不同意了

Okay! 好吧!

IKnit,good woman,knit! 快织,好女人

And that's the Chrysler Building right there. 克莱斯勒大楼就在那儿

-Nina! -Mr. Douglas. Cool tie. -妮娜! -道格拉斯先生.领带不错

She's still here. 她还在这里?

Yes. Yes,she is. Didn't I memo you on this? 没错,她还在.我没有给你这个备忘录

吗?

After I let her go,I got a call from her psychiatrist,Dr. Flennan 我开除她后,接到

她心理医生的电话

Dr. Flennan Dr. Flynn. 佛…佛林大夫

And he informed me that she took the news rather badly. 他说她一时无法适应

In fact,he mentioned the word "frenzy." 老实说他提到“狂暴”这两个字

-You're kidding! She seems so -No. Nina? She's -她?开什么玩笑?她… -

不,妮娜?她…

If you asked 如果你现在问她

...she'd have no recollection of being fired at all. 她根本记不得被开除这件事

-That's unbelievable. -And yet believable. -难以置信 -你不得不信

So I decided not to fire her again until she'll be no threat to anyone.

因此我决定暂时不再开除她 直到我确定她对自己或其他人不构成威胁为止

I guess you never know what's going on inside a person's head. 人的

心中在想什么 别人永远无法完全了解

Well,I guess that's why they call it psychology,sir. 我想这就是为什么被

成为“心理学”了

The sound Mom and Dad will never forget. 爸妈永远忘不了这声音

For this,after all, is the miracle of birth. 这个,毕竟是生产的奇迹

Lights,please. And that's having a baby. 请开灯,这一集是生宝宝

Next week is our final class. 下周是我们的最后一堂课

Susan,go deep. 苏珊,准备接球

-It's just impossible. -What is,honey? -这太离谱了… -怎么了?

What that woman did. 那个女人干了什么

I am not doing that. It'll just have to stay in. 我不会这么做的.他得留在我体内

Everything will be the same. It'll just stay in. 一切和原来一样,他得留在我体内

-Carol,honey,it'll be all right. -What do you know? -卡萝,亲爱的,不会有

事的 -你怎么知道?

No one's asking you,"Mind if we push this pot roast through your

nostril?" 你怎么知道?没人问你,我能将这肉块穿你的鼻孔吗?

Carol,sweetie. Cleansing breath. 卡萝,亲爱的,深呼吸

I know it's frightening. But big picture: 我知道你很惶恐,往远处想

The birth part is just one day. 生产过程只是一天

When it's over,we'll all be parents for the rest of our lives. 结束后我们

这辈子都是他的父母了

I mean,that's what this is all about,right? Ross? 怀胎生子为的不就是这些

吗?罗斯?

Ross? 罗斯?

I'm gonna be a father. 我要当爸爸了

-This is news to you? -I knew I was having a baby. -你才刚知道? -我一直都知道我

有个孩子

I just never realized the baby was having me. 只是不知道孩子有我

-You'll be great. -How can you say that? -你会是个好爸爸的 -你怎会知道?

I can't even get Marcel to stop eating the bathmat. 我连阻止马修吃浴室垫都办

不到

-How will I raise a kid? -Some scientists are -我如何养儿育女? -罗

斯,科学家说

...that monkeys and babies are actually different. 孩子和猴子是不一样的

You might want to look into it. 我们可以验证一下

-Where you going? -Out. -你去哪里? -外面

? 和谁?

Yes. 是的

Can I just ask you one question? 能问你一个问题吗?

Have you two,you know, like,you know? 你们有没有,你明白的,就像,你知道的嘛?

You know,yet? 你知道的,对吧?

Not that it's any of your business, but no,we haven't. 不关你的事,没有,行了吗?

You meant sex,right? 你是指性吧?

-Do you have a sec? -Sure. What's up? -有空吗? -当然,什么事?

The past few days,people have been avoiding me and giving me weird looks.

最近几天,大家都避开我 而且以奇怪的眼神看我

Well,maybe that's because they're jealous of us. 或许他们在嫉妒我们

Maybe. But that doesn't explain why they keep taking my scissors. 或许吧,这

无法解释他们为何拿走我的剪刀

Maybe that's because you're getting a big raise! 或许是因为你被升职的缘故

-I am? -Sure. Why not? -我升职了? -当然.为什么不呢?

Oh,my God! You're amazing! 天啊,你真是太了不起了

You don't know. 你不知道

Helen,do the paperwork on Miss Bookbinder's raise. 海伦,能快处理布小姐升职

的手续吗?

You still want me to send her psychological profile to Personnel? 你仍要我拿

她的心理分析结果到人事部?

Helen drinks. 海伦喝醉了

Will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给我吗?

So after the proposal, I kind of unraveled. 升职后的事情,我就未经修剪了

Right. Because you were really in control up until then. 是啊.因为你控制全盘直

到那个时候

-I told her everything. -How'd she take it? -最后我把一切都告诉她了 -她的反应

如何?

Pretty well. Except for the stapler thing. 坦然接受,除了拿钉书机钉我之外

A tip. If you're ever in a 提示.以后遇见类似的状况

... never,ever leave your hand on the desk. 切记别把手放在桌上

Okay,I think I get how to do this. 我知道该怎么调成这样了啊

Can we turn it off? Make them go away because I can't watch. 我们能把这关掉

吗? 把他们弄走,因为我没法看了啊

Okay,they're gone. 好了,现在没有了

Are you all right? 你还好吧?

It's just this whole stupid Ursula thing. 还不是乌苏拉惹的祸

Pheebs,can I ask? So he's going out with her. Is it really so terrible? 菲比,我能

问… 他和她约会真有那么糟吗?

Yeah. 是的

I'm not saying she's evil or anything. 我不是说她是很坏

She's just always breaking my stuff. 她总是弄坏我的东西

When I was 8,she threw my Judy Jetson Thermos under the bus. 我8岁时,她

把我得朱迪杰特森 热水壶丢到公车下

And then when I was 1 2, she broke my collarbone. 我12岁的时候,她弄断了我

的锁骨

She didn't mean to do it but I think it still counts. 她不是有意的,不过也算

And then there's Randy Brown, who was like 然后,有个蓝迪布朗,就像

Have you ever had a boyfriend who was your best friend? 你们有没有过男友

身兼好友的情况?

That's what he was for me. 我当时的状况就是如此

And she kind of stole him away and then broke his heart. 她把他抢走又伤了他

的心

Then he wouldn't talk to me anymore. 他从此不和我说话

He didn't want to be around anything that looked like either one of us. 因为

他说他不愿再见像她的人

I know Joey's not my boyfriend or 我知道乔伊不是我男朋友或者

热水壶

...or anything,but 或其他的什么,但是

-You won't lose him. -You gotta talk to Joey. -你不会失去他的 -你得找乔伊谈

-lf he knew how you felt -But he's falling in love with her. -如果他知道你的感受

-但他爱上她了

They've been going out a week. 拜托,他们才约会一个星期

They haven't even slept together yet. That's not serious. 根本还没上床八字都

还没一撇呢

Okay. Okay. 好吧.好吧

May we help you? 需要帮忙吗?

What are you doing? It's freezing! Come inside. 瑞秋,你在干什么?外面好冷,进

来好吗?

No,you wanted me to take 不…你要我把灯取下

...so I'm taking them down,okay? 我正在做,行吗?

Rachel! 天啊,瑞秋!

I'm okay. I'm okay. 我没事…

Mr. Heckles? 哈克先生…

Mr. Heckles,could you help me,please? 哈克先生…能帮一下忙吗?

This is just the kind of thing I was talking about. 我指的就是这种事儿

My friend was taking down 我朋友取下圣诞灯时

...and may have broken her ankle. 从阳台跌下来,可能伤了脚踝

My God,you still have your Christmas lights up? 你们的圣诞灯还亮着?

-Fill this out and bring it back. -Here you go. -填好资料后拿给我 -给你

All right. Name,address. 姓名?地址

-Are you currently on any medication? -No. -你现在进行任何药物治疗? -没有

Oh,wait! Yes. Blistex. 哦,等等!有.Blistex(一种药用润唇膏)

-No. In case of ? -You. -填没有,紧急联络电话? -你

本文标签: 知道开除不会应该资料