admin管理员组

文章数量:1538949

2023年12月25日发(作者:)

当你审视这么多兆瓦电能的时候

When you're looking at petawatts,

你心里要非常清楚

at petawattage, you've gotta be

这是多么大的能量

really clear about how much power and

不仅还考虑如何使用 还要...

not only the logistics of it,

你就沉浸在你写的书里吧 亲爱的

you just stick to writing your books, honey, okay?

我知道... - 我不想听了

I know - I'm done with you.

很抱歉 - 我们已经很接近了

I'm very sorry. - We're very, very close.

我们重新组合了一些变量 虽然还没实现

We've mixed up a couple of variables, it's not quite there yet,

但我们已经很接近了 我知道的

but we are so close, i just know it,

我能感觉到

I can feel it in my bones.

大家想想 平行世界

You just gotta think of all the possibilities

能给我们带来无穷的可能性

that parallel worlds offer us.

我的意思是 有些世界和我们的截然不同

I mean, some worlds are gonna be extremely different to ours.

可能有的宇宙没有生命存在

There'll be universes where there's no life.

有的宇宙不存在地球这个星球

There'll be universes where there'll be no earth,

或者连太阳系都没有

or no solar system.

也可能在有的宇宙里 有着和我们

There'll be universes where there would be

一模一样的人

people just like us, and almost identical.

你都甚至法把我无法把我们同他们区分开

You wouldn't be able to distinguish them from us.

正是这一可能

So, it's an amazing range of possibilities

给书籍影视作品提供了丰富的素材

that are gonna offer all sorts of spinoffs, as well.

这种在各个宇宙之间穿梭的想法

The whole idea of traveling between the universes

是非常美妙的

is pretty wonderful.

日本和俄♥罗♥斯♥科学家

There are people in Japan working on it,

正在致力于研究这一方面

and in Russia,

军方也对这个项目很感兴趣

of course the military are very interested.

有一个美国的组织

Darpa, the American organization

致力于研究军用科技

that works with developing technology for the military

十分热衷于这项研究 因为

are very keen, because sadly

这一技术能运用于制♥造♥某种武器

it can be used as some sort

我回来了 - 好

I'm home! - Hello.

妈妈 这是我的 - 谢了 亲爱的

Oh, mom, they're mine. - Thanks, darling.

真糟

That's gross.

你跑步如何? - 简直是一种折磨

How was your run? - Oh, it was torture.

我讨厌练习

I hate exercise.

那你就不吃法式吐司吧

So, no French toast for you then, huh?

嘿 - 什么

Hey? Huh? - What?

不行!

Get out!

不不不 你在健身 胖妞

Oh, no, no, no, no. You're in training, fatty.

你要学会舍弃

There are choices.

要舍弃 - 去你的

Choices. - Screw you.

去吧

Huh? Come on.

我们出发吧 - 我先去洗个澡

Let's go, you two. - I'll have a shower first.

还去老地方吃午饭吗? - 非常好!

Lunch, usual spot? - Perfect.

我们走

Let's go!

我保证 马上会准备好的

it'll be ready soon, I promise.

我知道 需要时间

Yeah, I know, it takes time.

不不不 我们都记录了

no, no, no, we're been logging all that.

我上周汇报过了

Yes. Yeah, I sent the report through last week.

不是我这个部门负责的

It's kind of not my department.

是的 没问题

Um, yeah, absolutely.

我无意冒犯 但真的不是...

Look, look, with all due respect, it's

道金斯 是的

Dawkins, hi,

我已经注意到了

yes, I am absolutely aware

我们已经错过了期限了

we have passed the deadline,

我们已经就快完成了

but we are so close.

目前还没有得出结果

No, there's no positive results yet,

但是理论上我们...

but in

我明白 是的 一个月时间

no, I understand. Yes, a month.

谢谢!我会跟你保持联♥系♥的

Thank you. I'll be in touch.

我讨厌这种逼着我们做事的感觉 - 还有一个月时间么

I hate them pushing me like that. - What, a month?

是的 - 我的天

Yup. - Jesus.

今天我穿了条特别的衬衫

Well, luckily today i am wearing my special shirt.

难道不用洗一下吗? - 那就把我的好运气都洗掉了。

Doesn't that need a wash? - Well, I would then wash out the mojo.

你设定好参数了吗?

All right, have you got the parameters set?

好了 你能不能再检查一次

Yeah, but can you double check them?

我可不希望出什么错 又责怪我

I don't want to be blamed for any mistakes.

闭嘴吧

Oh, shut up.

我们的目标是传送物体。

All right, we'll aim for six second teleport.

明白

Roger that.

请把试验物体放进去

Place the subject in the center, please.

线圈已经充电完毕了

...Coils are fully charged.

有什么问题就立即终止 明白了吗? - 明白了

Any sign of trouble, abort, okay? - Got it.

从50兆瓦开始

We'll start at 50 petawatts.

我要提到100兆瓦了

I'm going to 100.

你那边情况怎么样?

Okay, your side?

一切正常

Yup, all good.

Okay.

加大到150

Going to 150.

慢慢加大

Slowly.

瑞格 让系统下线

Regg, take it offline.

失败了

Bummer.

我今天差点把整个系统都炸了

I almost blew the whole system today.

道金斯威胁说一个月后要关掉实验室

Dawkins is threatening to shut us down in a month.

什么?

What?

都五年了

It's been

他就这么让我们关门 - 但是你已经很接近了吧

And he could just shut it down. - But you're close, right?

我觉得是很接近了

Yes, no, i think so.

日本那边做的怎么样?

How close are the Japanese?

根本别提他们了

Don't even talk to me about that.

他们拿到了经费 设备

The money they have, the facilities they have,

我们跟他们比毛都算不上

we're a tiny little outfit.

他们还没有出结果呢 - 是还没有

They're not there yet. - No, they're not,

但是这期限给的太紧了

but the deadlines are stupid, breathing down our neck.

这么短的时间怎么做的成 - 我明白

How are we supposed to get anything done? - Mm-hmm, I understand.

昨天出版商想要我写的那本书

My publisher always wants the book, like, yesterday.

我有时候为什么不选择远离这一切呢

Why do I just wanna run away sometimes?

因为你没有耐心

Cause you're impatient.

仅此而已

That's all.

如果我走了 你会跟我一起吗?

If I did, would you come with me?

不会

No.

我今天就做到这里了

Well, that's me.

我走了

I'm out.

你呢? - 我没事

You? - No, I'm fine.

我待在这里

I'm gonna stay on.

夜晚是留给年轻人继续奋斗的

The night is young!

再见! - 再见!

Ciao. - Ciao.

很抱歉我迟到了

I'm so sorry I'm late.

我们要不要点个外卖♥♥

Do you think we could have some takeaway?

不用 你的妹妹送来了一些烤宽面条

No need. Your sister dropped by with lasagna.

放在炉子里了 - 烤宽面条

It's in the oven. - Lasagna?

她为什么送那个给我们

Why did she do that?

也许是觉得你需要增肥吧

Thought you needed fattening up.

闭嘴!

Oh, shut up.

好吧

Okay.

我们俩好上了

We're having an affair.

怎么啦?

What?

你没这个胆子

You wouldn't dare.

为什么?

Why?

爸爸

Dad?

别来打搅我吧

Oh, give me an out.

杰克 什么事

Yes, Jake?

互联网上不去了

The Internet's not working.

那就读本书吧

Read a book!

商用的物体转移技术

So commercial teleportation

有望投入使用

is just around the next corner.

日本有的科研团队正在研究这一项目

There are teams in Japan working on it,

还有俄♥罗♥斯♥的

and in Russia,

但是科学家们要勇敢

but scientists have to be brave,

无畏

and bold, and courageous,

敢于冒险

and take risks.

我觉得想研究出结果 就要...

I mean, that's what it'

但是科学家们要勇敢

but scientists have to be brave,

无畏

and bold, and courageous,

敢于冒险

and take risks.

这是最后一次调试了

Okay, it's a final adjustment.

应该可以了

Should be ready.

从200兆瓦开始测试

I'm starting with 200 petawatts.

你疯了吗?

Are you crazy?

我们就会把整个电网都炸了的

We could blow the grid.

瑞格 我们没时间小心谨慎了

We don't have time to be cautious, regg,

就这么干 - 好的 但是

just do it. - All right,

从200兆瓦开始测试

I'm starting with 200 petawatts.

好吧 提高到200

Okay, taking it to 200.

他丫的

Holy shit.

我的天!

Oh, my god.

本来应该在这啊

Well, it should be in here.

那玩意儿去哪了?

Where the hell is it?

我来检测一下传感器的数据

Uh... I'll check the sensor data.

好像它凭空消失了一样

It's just disappeared into thin air.

有人会把这个称作魔术

Some would call that magic.

想想我们这是完成了什么

Just think what we've done.

想想我们这是完成了什么

just think what we've done.

我们这是把物质给解体了

we've disassembled organic matter.

现在庆祝是不是太早了点

Is it too soon to celebrate?

从技术层面来讲 我们差不多只做完了一半的工作

Well, technically, we're only halfway there.

我的天!我要喝一杯

Oh, my god, i need a drink.

马特

Matt?

简 - 马特

Jane? - Matt?

我们的孩子...

our kids.

怎么啦?

What's wrong?

我爱他们

I love them.

你在哪里?

Where are you?

我爱你 简

I love you, Jane.

马特

Matt?

马特

Matt!

我是马特 我目前不在

Hi, you've called Matt. I'm not here at the moment.

请留言 我会尽快回拨给你

Just leave a message, and I will call you back as soon as I can.

祝您度过愉快的一天

Have a nice day.

搞什么鬼?

What the hell?

我的天

Oh, my god.

我的天

Oh, my god!

妈妈 妈妈

Mom? Mom?

妈妈 醒醒 - 我的天

Mom! Mom, wake up! - Oh, god.

你在干什么

...What are you doing?

抱歉 我来做早餐

Sorry. I'll get some breakfast.

没事的 不用担心这个

It's fine. Don't worry about it.

我们可以做的 - 别说了 我来做

We can do it. - Shush, I'll get some.

没事 我们来做个蛋吧

It's all right. Let's have some eggs or something.

妈妈 求求你能不能歇一会

Mom, please, can you just stop?

你们先去做作业吧

Do you guys wanna start with your homework?

我要跟你妈谈会

I need to speak to your mom.

Jane?

Jane?

Jane. - Oh.

我的天!要去接孩子 - 没事的

Oh, oh, god, the kids! - It's all right.

没事的 他们在楼下

It's all right. They're downstairs.

杰克打电♥话♥给我 我去接的他们

Jake phoned, i picked them up.

我的天!

Oh, Christ.

简 我知道你现在很不好受

Jane, I know that this is hard,

我们都说好了 三周后要让孩子去上学

you know, we all agreed that the kids should go back to school

让他们忙起来

after three weeks to keep them busy.

你也要跟他们一样

You need to do the same thing.

我觉得没有他我活不下去 露丝 我真是这么觉得的

I just don't think i can go on without him, Ruth, I really don't.

他一直在我身边

He was always there for me,

而我一直沉浸在自己的研究中

and I was just always wrapped up in my own work.

别这么难为你自己

Don't be so hard on yourself.

最让我痛心的是 他打电♥话♥给我的时候

The worst thing is that when he called me,

露丝 他说他爱我

ruthie, he said he loved me,

他说他爱孩子们

he said he loved the kids,

我都没有来得及说我也爱你

and I didn't get to say that I love you back.

我的天

Oh, god.

Jane.

都会好起来的

It'll be okay.

连接到接收端

With the other link the receiver.

然后

...Jane.

听我说 我刚才看了看上次测试的数据

Yeah, listen, I've been running through the data on our last test.

Yeah?

如果苹果到了另一端 会怎么样

What if the apple did make it to the receiver?

但是没有啊 箱子是空的

but it didn't. The chamber was empty.

记得吗? - 瑞格 我们的箱子是空的

Remember? - No our chamber was empty, regg.

我不明白你的意思?

I'm not following.

你听说过泰格马克的理论吗

You've heard of tegmark's theory?

什么理论 平行世界的理论?

What? Of parallel worlds?

这个

Oh,

你想表达什么

what are you saying?

我十点去找你

I'll see you in ten.

我再检查了一遍数据

I've crosschecked the data,

你的想法可能是对的 - 我就是对的

you could be right. - I am right.

我觉得我们把苹果送到了平行世界

I think we sent an apple to a parallel world.

我不知道 我都难以想象...

I don't know, I can't even begin

如果我们是对的

and if we are right, there should be

那平行世界里也有一个这样的箱子 那里的科学家

one of these chambers, and scientists studying

和我们研究的

everything that we're studying

东西一样

in that parallel world.

但按照理论 你这就是假设 那边是一个一级

Yeah, but you're assuming it's a level one,

或三♥级♥世界

or a level three parallel world, in tegmark's theory,

如果那边只是一个二级世界的话 那我们的物理规则

but if it's a level two world, then our laws of physics

在那边可能不适用 - 出于我们的研究考虑

may not even apply. - Listen, for our purposes,

我们就假设那是一个一级或三♥级♥世界

let's just assume it's a level one or three world.

如果是这样的话 我就想问了

In which case, my question is,

为什么他们没把东西送到我们这来

why haven't they sent something back?

也许 他们发送频率有误

maybe they've got the wrong frequency.

也许

Maybe?

也许他们还没走到我们这一步

Maybe they haven't cracked it yet.

那把我们的参数发给他们

Let's send them our parameters.

350兆瓦

350 petawatts.

双螺线圈

Bi-shifted coils.

36.9 就这些吧

36.9 that's it.

不用再写了 就这些 就把这些发给他们

No more. Just that. Just send that.

以350兆瓦的能量发送过去

We'll send it at 350.

你那边情况如何 瑞格

Okay, your side, regg?

准备好了

Ready.

一切正常

It's going well.

现在怎么办? - 我们等着

What now? - We wait.

晚一点吃早餐 是很不错的

There is nothing like a late breakfast.

我的有点烧焦了

Mine's a bit burnt.

有一点 那算你运气好了

A bit? You're lucky.

就像你♥爸♥爸以前常说的那样

Well, as your dad used to say,

烧焦的味道更好

extra flavor.

瑞格 - 猜猜出了什么情况

Regg? - -Guess what?

别逗我

Don't mess with me.

快来吧

Just come down here.

快告诉我

Tell me.

怎么样?

Well?

我还没碰那玩意儿

I haven't touched it.

这是你给我开的玩笑吗?

Is this some kind of joke?

当然不是

No! No way.

真是太有趣了

That's so funny.

我都在想他们的世界是什么样子

I wonder what their world is like.

也许他们比我们更先进

Maybe they're more advanced than us.

不太可能 我们是先联络他们的

Well, not likely. We made the first move.

关键的问题在于 他们究竟是什么人?

The real i mean, who are they?

至少是类人动物吧

Well, they're humanoid, at least.

肯定有比这更好的联络方式

There must be a better way of communicating.

那我们用这个吧

Let's use this.

这玩意儿是古董了 你确定他们真的知道怎么用这个么?

This thing's an antique. You sure they're gonna know how to use it?

闭嘴 放进去吧

Shut up. Get it in there.

我的天

Oh, my god.

我的天

Oh, my god.

把它放进去

Plug it in.

这是我们的实验室

Our lab.

是他们的

It's them.

这是他们的传送箱吗?

Whoa! - Are they chambers?

这是我们的数据收集器

Here is our data collection.

等一下 这个

Oh wait, hang on, here we go.

这个是

It's, um...

我是简·钱德勒

I'm Jane Chandler.

我的天 - 恭喜你们

Holy shit. - Congratulations.

我们研究这个很久了

We have been working on this for a long time,

感谢你把... - 那是你

thanks for sending - that's you.

参数发给我们

Parameters.

你在这里干什么?

Hi. What? What are you doing here?

抱歉 我们要走了 再见

Um, I' I've gotta go. Bye.

泰格马克是对的 真的有平行世界

I mean, tegmark's right. It is a parallel world.

所以那里的人们和我们这里的是一样的

so everyone over there is the same as here?

是的

Everyone.

都有一点小小的不同

Everything slightly different.

所以那边也会有一个我了

And there's another version of me over there right now?

我的天!

Oh, heaven help us.

我的天!

Oh, my god.

所以我们现在怎么办?

So... so what do we do now?

考虑一下这伦理问题 我们要怎么办

Uh, well, what can we do from an ethical perspective?

更多的发现他们世界的情况是不错的

Well, it would be great to find out more about their world.

也许他们在某些医疗方面有突破 而我们却没有

Maybe, you know, maybe they have medical breakthroughs that we don't.

也许它们能治愈癌症

Maybe they've got cures for cancer.

我都想知道他们电脑系统是什么样子了

I wonder what their computer systems are like.

我们可以过去看看

We could go across.

不行 这太危险了

No, no way, that's way too dangerous.

你看那苹果什么事儿都没有

What? Look, the apple was fine.

照相机过去了 又回来了

The camera went across, came back.

里面的文件没有受损

Files were completely intact.

这不一样 那是个苹果

That's completely different. It's an apple.

有什么不一样的?

How is it different?

如果参数有一点点的改变

Well, if any of the parameters fluctuate even by a micron

那我们的DNA会解体的

during the process, then our DNA will disassemble

结果可能不太妙

and it it won't be pretty.

你说的没错

Yeah, you're right.

这太危险了

This is too dangerous.

如果我出了什么事

If something were to happen

能不能帮我照顾孩子们

would you be able to look after the kids?

简 不会有事的

Jane, you're gonna be fine.

我只是在说最坏的情况而已

It's just the worst case scenario.

当然 我会照顾孩子们

Well, of course, I would look after your kids.

我们是一家人 我爱他们

They're family, and I love them.

我也爱你

And I love you, too, okay?

No.

不 不 不

No, no, no, no, no, no, no.

你应该死了的啊

You're supposed to be dead.

我还活着

No. No, no. I'm alive.

我没事

And I'm fine.

我要疯了 我要疯了

I'm going crazy. I'm going crazy.

孩子们也没事

And the kids are fine, too.

我们没有孩子

We don't have kids.

慢着!

Hold on a minute.

好的

All right.

你知道我做的那个研究吧

you know about my job,

我在实验室里研究的那些东西

and the work that we're trying to achieve at the lab?

对吧?

Right?

我们成功了!

It worked.

你刚才说我死了

Now, you just that I died,

但是在我来的那个世界里

but in my world, where I come from,

你在一场车祸中丧生

you died in a car accident

车祸地点差不多离这里一英里

just about a mile from here.

你是这么死的

That's the way you died.

我们生了孩子 - 我们生了两个孩子

We have kids? - We've got two.

能带我过去么

Can you take me there?

能带我过去么

Can you take me there?

我可以试试

I can try.

我的天 不不不

Oh, my god, no. No, no, no, no, no.

我的天!你这是干了什么?

Oh, Jesus. What have you done?

你能不能冷静下来

Oh. - Will you just cool it?

你叫我冷静 你这是疯了吗?

Cool it? Are you mad?

你不能就这么把人从一个世界带到另一个世界

You can't just go dragging people across the dimensions.

我为什么不行 是谁负责这个研究项目的

Oh, can't I? Who's research project is this, anyway?

我的天!

Oh, oh, wow.

有很多问题需要考虑

I mean, there are so many things to consider here.

伦理问题 量子物理问题

There are ethics. The quantum physics.

我很清楚这会带来什么问题?

I am well aware of what's at stake.

我的天!

Oh, my god.

那你要怎么解释你的丈夫

How are you going to explain that your husband

起死回生了呢

is back from the dead?

都是可以解决的 瑞格

It's all fixable, regg.

可以解决

Fixable?

那你的孩子们呢?

What about your kids?

他们会怎么想

I mean, what are they gonna think?

他们想要他们的爸爸 瑞格

They want their father back, regg.

我没事

I'm okay.

Jane.

我回来了

I'm home!

你好 - 真是惊讶啊

Oh, hello. - What a surprise.

露丝

Hi. Oh, look,

你看起来累了

you look tired.

谢谢关心 - 你没事吧

Thanks. - You okay?

抱歉

Sorry.

我跟你说

Yeah? - You know what? Why don'

你今天晚上早点回去吧

why don't you have an early night

因为我想带孩子们去看电影

because I thought I might take the kids to the movies.

挺好的 - 好的

Sweet, yes. -Yes.

好吧 - 好

Oh, okay. - Yeah?

不用帮我收拾

But but just leave

走吧 我会收拾好的

just walk away, cause I can do it,

太感谢你了!

and I'm so thankful.

我爱你! - 我也爱你

I love you. - I love you, too.

你还好吗? - 我很好

You good? - Yes, I'm good.

美人儿 - 我爱你

Beautiful. - I love you.

我也爱你 - 再见!

You, too. - -Bye-bye.

回见! - 谢谢你!

Bye. See ya. - -Thank you.

再见 我爱你 - 有些突然啊 妈妈

Bye, I love you. - -Geez, that was a bit sudden, mom.

是的

Oh, yes, yeah.

有些突然

It was.

萨米 能不能把手♥机♥放下

Sammy, can you put that down?

放下

Yeah,

我要告诉你们一些事

I need to tell you something.

我跟你们谈过一点我的工作

I've told you a little bit about my work.

对吧?我在研究的是传输物体

Right? How we're working to teleport things

就像在

much

《星际迷航》中的那样

"Star Trek."

我们能让东西消失

We just could make things disappear,

但是不能让东西再现

but not reappear.

不管怎么说 这是我们的世界 对吧?

Anyway, this is our world, right?

我们的宇宙

This is our universe.

科学家认为 我们的世界

Scientists believe that at the same time

存在的同时

this world is existing,

还有别的世界存在

other worlds are existing,

科学家们将这称作平行世界

and scientists call them parallel worlds, okay?

有些科学家认为

Now, some of them that they believe

其她的宇宙同我们的截然不同

are vastly different from ours,

但是 其实

but here's the really important thing,

某些世界和我们

is some of those universes, some of those worlds,

是十分相似的

are really similar.

就是这样

that's it.

这就是我们所发现的

That's it, that's what we discovered.

我们搞明白了 那个苹果去哪了?

We figured out where the apple went.

那个苹果去了一个和我们的世界十分相似的世界

And it went to a world that was really similar to ours.

我之所以知道这些 是因为我去了他们那边

And I know this, because I went there.

我在那边找到了爸爸

And when I went there, i found dad.

妈妈 你说你找到了爸爸是什么意思?

What do you mean you found dad, mom?

他和你♥爸♥爸长得一模一样

Well, it's just like an identical version of your dad,

因为在他们的世界里 爸爸并没有死

because in his world, you see, dad didn't die.

你说这话是认真的吧?

You're being serious about this, right?

我会拿这种事情开玩笑吗?

Would I joke about something like this?

我会骗你们么

Would I put you through it?

他在哪里? 他在我们的世界吗?

Where is he now? Is... is he here now?

他在路边的一辆车里

Well, he's down the road in a car.

所以我要先等露丝走了再告诉你们

That's why, you know, i had to get rid of Ruth,

这是不能告诉任何人 萨曼莎

but nobody can know this, Sam.

在路边吗? - 等等 萨曼莎

Down the road? - Yeah, wait, Sam, wait!

他在哪里 妈妈

Where is he, mom?

我不知道 我让他待在这啊

I... I don't know. I... I left him here.

爸爸

Dad?

我做的茶

I made some tea.

要加糖吗?

And some sugar?

我不用

Oh, I don't take it.

你还好吗? 杰克

You okay, Jake?

我挺好的

Yeah, I'm fine.

能不能回答我几个问题?

Look, can we just hang on for a second?

我想问的是 既然你在这 那是不是就意味着

I mean, if you're here, doesn't that mean

另一个世界里也有萨曼莎和我

the other Sam and the other me in the

他们不会想念他们的父亲么

aren't they missing their dad?

我来的地方 没有你 也没有萨曼莎

Oh, where I come from there is no you and Samantha.

但是妈妈 我记得你说都是一样的

But mom, I thought you said everything was identical.

相似 但是不完全一样

Similar. Not identical.

那另一个世界的妈妈呢

Well, what about the other mom?

她不会想念你么

Isn't she missing you?

不会嘛?

Isn't she?

我知道这听起来有点奇怪

Look, I know this is gonna sound weird,

但是在爸爸的那个世界里 死于车祸的是我 不是他

but in dad's world, I died in a car accident, not dad.

什么

What. - What?

没事的 萨曼莎 我...

It's okay, Sam,

我觉得你们现在问的问题已经够多了

listen, you know, I think that's probably enough questions for now.

最近几天发生了很多事 - 是啊!

It's been a big couple of days. - Yeah.

我很累

I'm tired.

你想休息一会儿吗?

Do you wanna lie down?

我是就在

Cause

右手边第二间

the second room on the right.

最重要的是 不要告诉任何人

The most important thing is that we don't tell anyone

爸爸回来了

that dad's back.

不想再失去他了

Just don't want to lose him again.

不用担心 妈妈

Yeah, no worries, mom.

你感觉怎么样?

How are you feeling?

我没事

I'm okay.

我很想你

I've missed you.

感觉就像梦一样

Feels like a dream.

醒来就怕你走了

Oh, to wake up and you be gone.

我不会再离开你的

I'm never gonna leave you.

答应我

Promise me.

我答应你

I promise.

鸡蛋做的怎么样?

How are the eggs?

挺好的 - 很完美

Good. - They're perfect.

我回来了

I'm home.

夫人

Oh. - -Madame.

谢谢你!

Ooh, thank you.

我的天!你吓到我了

Jesus, you scared me.

我的天!

Oh, my god.

抱歉 不想打扰你的

Sorry. Didn't want to disturb you.

下次进来敲门啊

Well, you know, you could try knocking next time.

这里真美呀!

It's so beautiful here.

和我的世界一点都不一样

It's nothing like my world.

你开心吗?

Are you happy?

能遇见你是我最开心的事情

You're the best thing that ever happened to me.

很疼啊 - 抱歉

That really hurt! - Sorry.

另一个简喜欢我这样

The other Jane used to like that.

我又不是她

Well, I'm not the other Jane.

来吧 - 我的天

Come here. - Oh, my god.

那是什么?

What's that?

那是自卫用的

Well, that's self defense.

有什么需要自卫的

Self defense against what?

我的世界充满暴♥力♥

Well, my world is violent.

这玩意儿怎么用的?

How's it work?

发射一道电流

Fires a charge.

就像电击枪那样吗?

What, like a taser?

小心点

...Careful.

威力很大的

It's got quite a kick.

他一直在玩游戏 我隔着墙都听得见

All he does is play video games. I can hear through my wall.

他说 "妈妈 我在学习呢"

He says, "oh, mom, I'm studying."

但是我大晚上还是能听见他玩游戏的声音

And, yet, I can hear it through my wall late at night.

那些知识我都会了就不用学习了

You don't have to study when you already know it.

"那些知识我都会了就不用学习了" 是么

Oh, "you don't have to study when you already know it."

我在学校学习的 - 冲着你那些不及格的作业说这话去吧

I do the work at school. - Said every fail ever.

他有一些做的还是不错的 但是你知道的...

He's got apps that are right, but that, you know.

奶奶 你好 - 杰克

Grandma, hi. - Jake.

你好么 亲爱的

How are you, my darling?

我挺好的 - 你妈妈怎么样

I'm good. - How's your mother?

妈妈

Hi, mom.

你这是带了什么? - 你的嘴唇怎么了?

What have you got? - What happened to your lip?

我睡觉的时候不小心咬着了

Oh, I, um, I bit it in my sleep.

我只是经过而已 给你带了...

Listen, I'm just passing,

很抱歉 妈妈 我本来想让你进来坐坐的

I'm very sorry, but mom, look, I'd ask you in,

但是...我们打算出去

but we' we're going out.

萨曼莎 - 妈妈

Samantha. - Hi, grandma.

有客人来了吗

Have you got a guest here?

你为什么这么问?

Why would you ask that?

有四个盘子啊

There are four plates out.

那是我的 我多吃了一份

That's mine, um, i... i had an extra serving.

那我就不久留了

well, I won't keep you.

谢谢你 妈妈

Look, thank you so much, mom.

需要帮忙就联♥系♥我 - 我会的

Call me if you need anything. - I will, absolutely.

很抱歉

I'm sorry.

再见 - 奶奶再见

Bye. - -Bye, grandma.

他在哪里

Where is he?

Hey, you!

马特

Matt?

马特 是你啊

Matt, it is you.

你不是死了么

Hey, you're supposed to be dead.

是骗保吧

Insurance scam, right?

你拿了多少钱?

Hey, wow, so, um, how much did you get?

我猜猜看吧 你拿到了100万

Let me guess, um, you got a million.

你拿到了100万吧

You got a million, right?

他去哪里了?

Where's he gone?

我不知道

I've no idea.

我会帮你的

Hey, I'll do you a favor.

帮我?

A favor?

是啊 如果你也帮我的话

Yeah, favor, if you do one for me.

我会帮你瞒住这件事

I'll keep your secret.

而你需要做的是 你赚了钱给我分一些

All you have to do is break me off a little slice.

你可不能就这么掉头走人

Hey, don't you walk away from me!

马特

Matt! Matt!

我们来商量下

Let's talk about this.

马特

Matt.

嘿 - 嘿 就这样?

Hey. - Hey, that's it?

你大半个下午都不见了踪影 现在跑回来跟我"嘿"一声?

Hey? You disappeared for half the afternoon, and it's just "hey"?

你去哪里了?

Where the hell have you been?

我只想四处看看而已

I just wanted to look around.

你可不能就这么大摇大摆地走出去四处看看

You can't just go looking around.

要是有人看到了 你怎么办 我们要怎么办

What if somebody sees you? What are we gonna say?

要怎么解释?

How do we explain it? - Okay.

这里真是不一样

It's different here.

我就是走走罢了

I just kept walking.

我不会离开你了

I won't leave you again.

你让我很担心

You just had me worried.

请不要这么直接就出门了

please don't do that again.

你肯定很高兴

You must be so happy.

你说什么

What?

你的家人啊

Your family.

你去萨曼莎的房♥间干什么

What were you doing in Samantha's room?

看着我女儿躺在那里的样子真是

Seeing my daughter lying

太棒了

Extraordinary.

她太漂亮了

She's beautiful.

是啊

Yeah, she is.

这些对我来说真是太新奇了 简

This is all really new to me, Jane.

如果让你感到不安了我很抱歉

I'm sorry if I upset you.

嘿 伙计

Hey, stranger.

Hi.

那我们要怎么跟道金斯说

So, what are we gonna tell Dawkins?

不用告诉他

Nothing.

但是这是一项巨大的突破啊

But it's a huge breakthrough.

他们要削减我们的经费

And they're about to cut our funding.

多多少少总要告诉他们一些情况吧

We have to tell them something.

我们一周后再考虑这个问题

We'll hold off another week.

马特情况如何

So, how's Matt?

他挺好的

He's fine.

那不错啊!

That good, huh?

下午好!

Good afternoon.

你今天早些时候是不是开车经过了这里

Did you drive past here earlier today?

是的

Uh, yes, yes, I did.

有没有看到什么可疑的情况吗?

Did you see anything suspicious?

根据目击者的报告

According to witness reports,

似乎受害者受到了严重的烧伤

it appears the victim suffered

嘿 - 嗨

hey! - Oh, hi.

我开车回家的路上 警♥察♥把我拦下来了

Uh, the police stopped me on the way home.

怎么了

What?

有人在公园被谋杀了

Someone's been murdered at the park.

谋杀

Murder?

你没注意到什么情况吧

You didn't notice anything, did you?

没有 我沿着河走了走

No, I walked along the river.

你没事吧?

You okay?

没事 只是觉得这事发生的离我们太近了

Yes, it's just in our backyard, that's all.

Hey! - Hey.

这是什么?

Huh? What is that?

这是什么? - 这没什么大不了的

What is that? - It's really nothing.

我... - 这是什么?

And even - what is this?

你为什么画这个

...Why did you do that?

这只是我学校的作业而已

I this is my work for school.

把这个还给我 把这个还给我

Just give it back to me. You need to give it back.

这画的真蠢 - 怎么回事?

Okay, that's stupid. - What's going on?

这真是蠢 你看 - 什么

It's stupid. Look. - What?

真是太侮辱人了 就是这样

It's insulting. Okay? That's what it is.

我很抱歉

...Oh, I'm so sorry.

亲爱的

Oh, shh, sweetheart.

没事了 他只是需要...

It's all right. He

他需要时间融入我们的家庭

he just needs a little bit more time to settle in.

仅此而已

That's

妈妈 他很奇怪

mom, he's weird.

愚蠢

Stupid.

我们只需要花点时间适应他

We just need a bit more time to get used to him.

他没养过孩子 - 妈妈

He doesn't have children. - Mom.

你都不了解他

You don't even know him.

马特 能把门打开么

Matt, will you open the door?

我们要谈谈

We need to talk.

马特

Matt.

马特

Matt.

你在么 你能不能...

Are you in there?

你能不能把门打开

can you open the door, please?

我们要谈谈

We need to talk.

你能不能把门打开 我们要谈谈

"Can you open the door, please? We need to talk."

你能不能把门打开 我们要谈谈

Matt, can you open the door? We need to talk.

你能不能把门打开

"Matt, can you open the door,

我们要谈谈

we need to talk."

你真的把孩子们吓到了 - 我不是故意的

You really frightened the kids. - I didn't mean to.

我反应过度了 我很抱歉

I overreacted. I'm so sorry.

也许这是我的错

I don't know. maybe it's my fault.

我对你期望太高了

Maybe I'm just expecting too much of you.

要不要我让孩子们去奶奶家住几天

Should I send the kids to grandma's for a couple of

你需要时间缓缓么

do you need time?

我觉得那样可以

I'm fine with that.

你在这里 和我在一起 开心吗?

Are you happy here, you know, with me?

你是在问我是不是想回去

Do you mean do I want to go back?

没有 我不是这个意思

No, no, I i didn' say that.

简 你是在威胁我吗?

Are you threatening me, Jane?

不 不是

No, no. No, I'm not.

我不会那样做的

I wouldn't do that.

我不想回去

I don't wanna go back.

Yeah, okay.

我们要去哪?

Where are we going?

去你们阿姨家

We're gonna go to auntie Ruth's.

马特

Matt?

我希望萨曼莎能原谅我

I hope Samantha can forgive me.

嗯 你把他们吓坏了 所以...

Well, uh, you know, you scared them, so...

你要去哪

where you headed?

我把孩子们送走了 然后去实验室

After I drop the kids off, I'll be going to the lab.

瑞格会在那边么

Will regg be there?

他是我的助手

Yeah, he's my assistant.

他可不止那样

He's more than that.

你说什么?

What?

马特

Matt?

我觉得你说的对

I think you're right.

我觉得把他带过来 是错误的

I think it was a mistake to bring him here.

那你打算怎么办?

Okay, uh, what are you gonna do?

我要去他的世界

I want to go back to his world.

去看看他的生活

I wanna look into his life.

他不会走的 瑞格

He's not leaving, regg.

他说的非常清楚 他哪里都不去

He's made it very clear. He is not going anywhere.

我要去他的世界看看

I need to go back.

我来重启系统

I'll boot it up.

谢谢你!

Thank you.

我在家里做了一些时间

I've been doing a few experiments at home,

我做了一些设备

and I've been building some more equipment,

我觉得我发现了... - 瑞格

and I think I' -

待会我们再谈 - 好的

just later. - Yeah, sure.

你准备好了吗?

You ready?

准备好了

Ready.

有人么

Hello?

马特 你来这里干什么

Matt, what are you doing here?

简在哪里

Where's Jane?

有什么需要我帮忙的么

can I help you with something?

请不要碰那些设备

Oh, oh, please, just don't touch any of the equipment,

是非常精密的

it's, um, it's very sensitive.

要不要我给你拿杯饮料什么的

can I get you a drink, or something?

那些是触控屏

Uh, and they're touch screens, so...

请不要碰它们

please, don't touch.

你在干什么 不

What are you doing? No!

动作参数已调整

Action parameter on.

调节器启动

The fox modulator is on.

你知道你都做了些什么吗

Do you realize what you've done?

好吧

All right.

怎么回事? 为什么不能工作了

What's going on? Why isn't it working?

应该能正常工作啊

It should be working. It should be working.

为什么不能工作了

Why isn't it working?

你要去哪? - 我要去实验室

Where you heading? - I'm going to the lab.

不 你这混♥蛋♥

Oh, no, you bastard!

我的天!

Oh, god.

你终于回来了啊

Hey you, you're finally back.

你想我了吗?

Did you miss me?

瑞格 你是怎么过来的?

Regg? how did you get here?

像平常一样坐车过来的啊

Um, in my car, like normal.

我现在感觉好多了 多谢你的关心

I'm feeling much better, thanks for asking.

你怎么没有接电♥话♥

Hey, how come you haven't been answering your phone?

我都打给你20次了

I've called you, like, 20 times.

马特又没收了你的手♥机♥了么

Did Matt confiscate your phone again?

你怎么没穿制♥服♥来

Why aren't you wearing your uniform?

我喜欢你这样子

I like it.

瑞格

What? Regg!

我昨天晚上就快搞定了

I almost got it working last night.

你说什么 - 我做了几个测试

What? - I tried a few tests.

输入的能量稳定不了 但我已经很接近了

I couldn't get the petawatts to stabilize, but I'm so close.

慢着 你说什么

Wait! What?

你家里也有一个这样的机器?

You have one of these machines at your house?

对啊 我们之前讨论过的

Yeah, like we discussed.

你要带我去你那

You gotta take me there.

我家么

My place?

我家很乱 抱歉 过去的一周真是太累了

Sorry about the mess inside. It's been a crazy week.

那你给我好好讲讲

Tell me about it.

所以 这就是你之前想跟我说的那套设备

So, this is what you wanted to talk to me about.

你捣鼓了一番啊 - 东西都在这了

You've been busy. - It's all here.

不过还有一些小问题

Just a few teething problems though.

你在干什么

What are you doing?

有螺丝刀么

Do you have a screwdriver?

怎么了

Why?

我知道如何让这生效

Cause I know how to make it work.

这样应该就可以了

Right, should do it.

真是令人激动啊

This is exciting.

我们现在就测试么

What? We're testing now?

Yeah.

你疯了么

Are you crazy?

可能吧

Possibly.

我要你把电压增至350兆瓦

I need you to push the slider to 350 petawatts.

我们可能会把整个电网都炸了的

Whoa! We could blow the entire grid!

你听说过泰格马克关于平行世界的理论么

You've heard of tegmark's theory of parallel worlds?

听过 - 我已经证明了这一理论

Yeah. - I've proven it.

什么 你已经做过实验了?

What? You've done this before?

是的

Yes.

我跟你一起去

Well, I'm coming with you.

350兆瓦

350 petawatts.

这就是平行世界啊

It's a parallel world.

是啊

Yeah.

感觉就像是 烂醉了一场

Oh, it feels like a really bad hangover.

真是太惊讶了

Oh, this is amazing.

相信我 你会习惯惊讶的

Trust me, you'll get used to it.

我们要搞辆车 瑞格 - 我们要去哪

We need a car, regg. - Where are we going?

去我家

I've gotta get to my place.

跟我来

Come on.

你要干什么

What are you doing?

找到机会

Seizing my initiative.

什么

What?

我的天

Oh, my god.

我要你待在这 - 好

I need you to stay here. - Sure.

拿那个干什么 -以防万一

What's that for? - It's just a precaution.

当你审视这么多兆瓦电能的时候

When you're looking at petawatts, at petawattage,

你心里要非常清楚 这是多么大的能量 不仅还考虑如何使用 还要...

you've gotta be really clear about how the logistics

你就沉浸在你写的书里吧 亲爱的

you just stick to writing your books, honey.

我不想听了 - 很抱歉

Okay? I'm done with you. - -I'm very sorry.

我们已经很接近了

We're very, very close.

我们重新组合了一些变量 虽然还没实现

We've mixed up in a couple of verbals, it's not quite there yet,

但我们已经很接近了 我知道的

but we are so close, i just know it,

我能感觉到

I can feel it in my bones.

瑞格已经在实验室了

Regg is nearly there.

怎么了 - 我们走错了世界

What happened? - We're in the wrong world.

什么

What?

开车

Go!

你改变了参数么

You changed the parameters?

是的 我...

Yeah, yeah, i...

我觉得可以了

well, I think we're good to go.

这真是太令人激动了

This is kind of exhilarating.

听着 瑞格

Listen,

有件事我要告诉你

There's i have to tell you.

你的那个简已经死了

Your Jane is dead.

我的简

My Jane?

什么

What?

我是从另一个世界来的

I'm from a different world to yours.

你说死了是什么意思

What do you mean dead?

怎么死的

How?

我觉得是马特干的

I think it was Matt.

我觉得是他杀了她

I think he's killed her.

不不不

No, no, no, no, no, no, no.

警♥察♥ 开门

Police, open up!

我孩子在他手上 我要回到我的世界

He's got my kids. I have to get home.

瑞格 我要走了 - 快走吧

Regg, I have to go, i... - just go. Go now!

我等你一起 - 不 我待在这

I'll wait for you. - No, I'm staying here.

你待在这 - 你走吧

What? Here? - Just go!

这是什么情况

What the hell is this?

惊讶吧

Surprise.

你好

Yes?

你好

Hello.

你是哪位

Who is this?

简让我打电♥话♥给你

Jane asked me to call you.

我是她的新助手 - 瑞格怎么了

I'm her new assistant. - What happened to regg?

你不会再见到他了

You won't be seeing him again.

你打电♥话♥来有什么事么

What do you want exactly?

她想让我去接孩子们

She wants me to pick up the kids.

他们跟你在一起么

Are they with you?

没有 可能在露丝家吧

No, probably at Ruth's.

你要电♥话♥号♥码么

Do you want the number?

其实我想要他们家的地址

Actually, i need the address.

我的天

Oh, god.

瑞格

Oh, regg.

我的天

Oh, god.

露丝

Ruth!

有人在家么 杰克 露丝

Anybody home? Jake, Ruth?

露丝

Ruth?

萨曼莎

Samantha?

我是露丝 - 我的天 露丝

This is Ruth. - Oh, god, Ruth!

简 - 谢天谢地

Jane? - Thank god.

你还好么 - 听我说 孩子们跟你在一起么

Are you okay? - Yeah, listen are the kids with you?

在 我们现在在去你家的路上

Yes, we're heading to your home now.

Jane?

听着 我要挂了

Listen, I've gotta go.

在那边等我

Just wait for me there, okay?

你没事吧

You okay?

在那边等我就行

Just wait for me there.

Jane!

露丝

Ruth?

萨曼莎

Samantha?

简 萨曼莎

Jane! Samantha!

把门打开

Open the door!

妈妈 - 我的天

Mom? - -Oh, god.

妈妈 你没事吧 怎么回事

Mom, are you okay? What's going on?

还以为你们出事了 萨曼莎

I thought I'd lost you, too. Oh, Samantha.

简 怎么回事

Jane, what's going on?

把门锁好 他疯了

Lock the door. He's gone crazy.

我们要躲起来 - 谁要来了

We have to hide. - What? From who?

我没时间解释了

I don't have time to explain.

你要相信我 我们要躲起来

You have to trust me. We have to hide.

有人么

Anyone there?

你是怎么回来的

How the hell did you get back?

我看到了你对她做的事

I saw what you did to her.

她才是出轨的那个

She was the one having the affair.

这不是你杀人的借口

That's no justification.

对我来说 足够了

It was to me.

我的天

Holy shit.

我们现在怎么办

What do we do now?

婊♥子♥ 我会回来干掉你的

I'm coming back for you, bitch.

他会去哪里 妈妈

Where's he going, mom?

离我们很远很远的地方

A long, long way away from us.

我们最好出发了 要不然要迟到了

Ooh! We better get going. We'll be late.

祝你们度过愉快的一天 孩子们

Have a great day, guys.

要听话 - 一直如此 妈妈

Be good. - Always, mom.

再见 - 是啊

Bye. - Yeah, right.

再见

And, bye.

我们待会一起喝咖啡吧

Are we meeting later for coffee?

听起来不错

Sounds great.

去实验室吧 - 好

At the lab? - Yes.

出了些糟糕的情况

Something terrible's happened.

你走错世界了

You're in the wrong world.

本文标签: 世界没有研究不能问题