admin管理员组

文章数量:1530842

2024年1月7日发(作者:)

安妮~~

You wanna play too? It'll be fun!

你也要来玩儿么?很好玩的哟!

Take that!

尝尝这个!

You wanna play too? It'll be fun!

你也要来玩儿么?很好玩的哟!

Don't make me hurt you!

再烦我就打你哟!

You Burning!

你闻起来像……烧焦了一样!

This way!

这边儿

Try to keep up!

别掉队吖!

Have you seen my bear Tibbers?

那个……你看见过我的小熊吗?

Beaten by a little girl!

你们好犀利,败给小萝莉,羞羞脸

沙漠死神 - 内瑟斯

The cycle of life and death continues. We will live, they will die.

生与死,轮回不止。我们生,而他们死。

Anthropomancy. Divination by entrails.

死亡祭祀就要开始。你的内脏将用来占卜。

I bring death.

死亡与我同在。

Soon, there will be nothing.

很快,这儿就什么都不会剩下了。

Life is part of a cycle. Yours is over.

生,是轮回的一部分。而你的这部分,已然结束了。

Your soul will be measured.

你们的灵魂将会被女神称量。

Death is a harsh mistress.

死亡,是一位严厉的女神。

Ain't nothing but a G-thang, dawg!

其实我是只黑道犬,汪!

It is but a doorway. I shall return.

这只不过是另一扇门而已。我会回来的。

Who let the dogs out!

你们觉得我像阿努比斯?拜托,他的皮肤可是黑色的!

There, for grace, I go.

为了恩赐,我愿意前往。

Where angels fear to tread.

这儿连天使都不敢踏足。

It is never-ending.

这事儿永远都不会停息。

Their death awaits.

他们的死亡就要降临了。

If it is your wish.

如果你想要的话。

Yes, Summoner.

遵命,召唤师。

Do not try my patience.

不要考验我的耐心。

Your legacy shall drift away, blown into eternity like the sands of the desert.

你的遗体将慢慢消散,化为永恒,就像沙漠中的沙砾那样。

牛头酋长 - 阿利斯塔

Stampede!

将他们冲散!

You must follow

你必须跟着俺

I know the way

俺知道该怎么做。

To greener pastures

俺好像看见了……更绿的牧场……

You can't milk those!

战士的最高境界,就是不拿盾牌也能够开盾墙!

You must follow

你必须跟着俺

Now I'm angry!

俺很生气,后果很严重!

Nothing can hold me back!

没有什么可以击退我!

Mess with the bull, and you get the horns!

和公牛角力?你会尝到牛角的滋味的

狂野女猎手 - 奈德丽

They will fear the wild

狂野,将使他们感到畏惧!

Claw or spear, your end's the same

不管是用爪还是用矛,你的结局都是一样的。

Mmm… the taste of coward

恩恩……懦夫的味道。

<一系列的低吼,以及猫科动物的呼噜声>

We'll prey on the civilized

我们会有文明地捕食的。

I'll show these housecats real claws

我要让这些家猫们见识下什么才是真正的爪子。

The untamed know no fear

野生生物从来不知道什么是害怕。

Don't be nervous.

别紧张。

Did I mention it's mating season?

我有提到过现在是繁殖季节么?

I will guide you

我将指引您通往胜利。

Let me show you the way

让我为您指路。

On the prowl

正在觅食。

You call this civilized?

你把这个称作有教养?

You cannot cage me, Summoner.

你关不住我的,召唤师。

Instinct guides my steps

本能引领着我的脚步。

I'm all natural

我可是纯天然的。

Here mousy, mousy, mousy…

这儿的鼠辈可真多啊……

殇之木乃伊 - 阿木木

I thought you'd never pick me

我还以为你从来都不会选我呢……

好吧……

Aaaargh

啊!(愤怒地)

Where are we going?

我们这是要去哪?

Hey! Come back!

嘿!快回来!

Let's find some friends!

我们去找点儿朋友吧!

Come play with me

来和我玩吧

Mummy? Daddy?

妈妈?爸爸?

Daddy? Mummy?

爸爸?妈妈?

Let's be friends forever!

嘿,我知道一个能让我在走路的时候不被绷带绊倒的办法,你们想听么?

Where are we going?

我们这是要去哪?

Come play with me

来和我玩吧

Let me give you a hug

真可怜,让我抱抱你……

雪人骑士 - 努努

Here we go!

该我们了!

Swallowed you whole

将你整个儿生吞了!

The Yeti knows the way

雪人知道该怎么做。

Let's make tracks!

我们来露两手吧!

I'm on it!

我正在努力!

It's cold out there!

那边真冷!

Don't make the Yeti angry. You won't like him when he's angry

别把雪人给惹恼了!否则你遭不住的。

Can't catch me!

抓不着我!

I Cold!

好……好冷……(哆嗦着)

Speak softly, and ride a big yeti

我有一只小雪人我一直都在骑……

Can't catch me!

抓不着我!

The Yeti knows the way

雪人知道该怎么做。

冰晶凤凰 - 艾尼维亚

On my wings

冰凤展翅

Keep cool

保持冷静

I bring the storm

风暴与我同在

In a flash

机会转瞬即逝

Only for you

全听你的

Understood

明白了

As you wish

如你所愿

Let's soar

让我们展翅翱翔!

Laying an egg isn't as easy as it looks

我自己也很奇怪,为什么一团冰块能在天上飞呢?

So young, so naive!

很傻很天真吖

狂战士 - 奥拉夫

Leave nothing behind!

所到之处,寸草不生!

Faster to battle!

快点参战!

Chop chop!

我砍!我再砍!

My axe is thirsty.

我的大斧早已饥渴难耐了!

Finally, some fun!

终于有点乐子了!

Death by steel!

吃我一斧!

Obliteration!

彻底消灭!

Cut them down to size!

把他们统统砍翻!

The worth of a man can be measured by the length of his beard and the girth of

beltbuckle.

一个男人的价值,可以从他胡子的长度,以及……皮带的长度上看出来

The might of Lockfar approaches.

洛克法的力量接近了!

I prefer traveling by water.

我更愿意走水路。

To plunder!

掠夺吧!

To action!

行动吧!

I'm going.

我正要去!

Urge to kill rising…

杀戮的欲望正在高涨!

Seeing RED!

我要发狂了!

Come on, I won't hurt you, I promise…

来吧,我不会伤害你的,我保证……

战争之王 - 潘森

They are privileged to die at my feet

能死在我的脚下,是上天给予他们的恩赐。

Their fate is sealed

他们的命运被封印了。

They will not enjoy this

他们不会觉得爽的。

They disgrace the art of war

他们侮辱了战争的艺术!

With pleasure

我很乐意

Consider it done

举手之劳

Without pause

不要停下!

I live only for war and videos of cute kittens

我只为战争而生!哦对了,还有可爱的猫咪视频。

My profession? You know… now that I think of it, I've always wanted to be a baker…

我的职业?你知道的,现在想来,我是一直想当个面包师的。

Yes… a baker…

是的……面包师。

With pride!

我很自豪!

They said to dress business casual, this IS business casual where I'm from

他们说要穿职业休闲装,但这身装扮就是我们那里的职业休闲装。

Let us press on

我们再加把劲!

Immediately

要赶快

Do not provoke me

不要挑衅我!

My spear is restless

我的长矛无法平静下来!

Honor compels me

荣誉驱使着我。

Onward

前进!

They will know war

他们将会知道什么是战争!

I know my path

我知道我要走的路。

Getting kicked into a well is the least of your worries

你最不需要担心的,就是被踢到井里去!

寒冰射手 - 艾希

Smart choice

明智之选

Freeze!

结冰吧!

Right between the eyes!

正对眉心!

My aim is steady

我瞄得很稳。

You want some of this?

你要来几发么?

We must press on!

我们必须向前推进!

Agreed

同意

Swiftly now!

速度!

My time has come

该……死……

No, really. Put that apple on your head.

别怕,不就是把苹果放在你头上么?我又不会射偏!

Take a good look. It's the last you're going to get.

好好看着,可别到时不知道自己是怎么死的。

钢铁大使 - 波比

There will be peace

这里会和平的。

Fighting is serious business!

战斗是非常严肃的事情。

I'll settle this issue!

我会解决这个问题的!

Their defeat is non-negotiable!

他们的失败是不容置疑的!

Let me demonstrate hammer diplomacy!

让我来示范一下,什么叫做铁锤外交!

They'll beg for peace!

他们会乞求和平的!

If it is necessary.

如果必要的话。

Where words fail, my hammer will prevail!

如果语言劝说没有用的话,我的铁锤就会继续劝说!

I cannot leave the world without peace…

他们会乞求和平的!

Jokes? I don’t know any jokes.

笑话?我真的不会讲笑话……

If it will bring peace.

如果它能带来和平。

Valoran will know harmony

瓦罗然将会知道什么是和谐

We are in accord, summoner.

我们想法一致,召唤师。

My convictions will not falter

我的信仰从来不会动摇!

Immediately

要赶快!

Agreed

同意

Slow down, it takes me twice as many steps!

慢点儿!我得迈两步才能追得上你的一步!

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

你们干嘛不直接缴械投降呢?

流浪法师 - 瑞兹

Let's go, let's go!

我们走,我们走!

Come on already!

已经在加油了!

Don't hold me up

别催我!

They'll never take me alive!

想活捉我?哼!没门!

No!

不!

I got these tattoes in rune prison

这些纹身是在我不小心把自己关起来的时候弄的。

Come on already!

已经在加油了!

Can you handle this?

你能应付这个么?

Right back at you!

彼此彼此!

Don't hold me up!

别催我!

Take this scroll and Somewhere safe.

帮我背下卷轴,说不定我就放过你们了

英勇投弹手 - 库奇

I'm up to snuff and gots me an ace machine

王牌飞行员申请出战!

Delta Sierra at twelve o'clock!

12点钟方向发现敌人!

Incoming!

就来就来!

It's a Charlie Foxtrot!

都乱套了!

I got a bogey on my tail!

我的尾部有一名敌军!

Bombs away!

开始投弹!

Consider yourself spanked nugget!

等着被洒成蜂窝吧!傻瓜!

Control, I'm making varsity play for the deck

……我即将进行……谢幕演出……

Lima Oscar Lima

大部分人都会打飞机!这对飞机来说很不公平!

I'm on it black shoe

我正在追尾!

Bead of heat

激情在燃烧!

Another fine sortie

打得漂亮!

Now I'm all spooled up

现在的我已经飙到极限了!!

Ready to fly

随时可以起飞!

This is Major Tom to Ground Control

汤姆上校呼叫地面控制

That just goes to show you you're nothing but a Whiskey Delta

那只能表明,你除了是个软蛋之外啥也不是

恶魔小丑 - 萨科

How about a magic trick?

来次魔术戏法,咋样?

Look behind you!

瞧瞧你的背后~

This will be fun!

这很好玩吖!

The joke's on you!

恶作剧的对象,是你哟!

Here we go!

我们上吧!

March, march, march, march!

走吖走吖走吖走!

Now you Now you don't!

神出鬼没,指的就是我~

Just a little bit closer

再靠近一点儿。

For my next trick, I'll make you disappear!

听我说,召唤师。我并没有兄弟,也不认识特斯拉!我的瞬移以及分身靠的都是魔法!

Why so serious?

何必这么认真呢?

寡妇制造者 - 伊芙琳

All too easy

全都太简单了

I can smell their fear

我可以察觉到他们的恐惧。

Misery loves company

福无双至,祸不单行。

I've got the touch

我找到机会出手了。

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust

尘归尘……土归土……

Time to feed

开杀咯!

I may be bad, but I feel good!

我可能很坏,但我感觉很爽

This way!

这边!

If I must

如果我必须的话

Shadows beckon

暗影正在指示着我。

From the darkness

我来自黑暗……

Into the night

融入黑夜之中……

The night is my veil

黑夜,就是我的面纱

It takes a lot of effort to move like this in heals

穿高跟鞋走成这样得付出巨大的努力。

I like it when they scream

他们尖叫什么的我最喜欢了。

暮光之眼 - 慎

A demonstration of superior judgement

您果然深思熟虑,召唤师

It must be done

看我的吧!

Enforce equilibrium

执行均衡之令。

I find them unworthy

我发现他们不值一提。

Target marked

目标已被标记。

With honor

非常荣幸。

Understood

非常荣幸。

Shen has to regulate

慎得调控全局

If light travels so fast, how come it never caught a ninja?

如果光有那么快,为什么照不到忍者呢?

With balanced steps

步伐要平衡。

Silent, but deadly

沉默,但致命。

Our wills align

我们意念合一。

Press on

再加把劲。

From the shadows

利用好阴影。

So I go

那我出发了。

Tread carefully

要步步为营。

Without a sound

别发出声音。

There is no dispute

没得商量。

Immediately

要赶快。

You're already dead… you just haven't caught up yet.

你已经死了……只是你还没发觉而已。

炼金术士 - 辛吉德

How about a drink?

要来一杯么?

This may hurt

这个也许有点痛

Mix, mix, swirl, mix

摇,摇,晃,摇

It's nearly time

差不多是时候了

To shake or not

是摇,还是不摇,这是一个问题

I hear you

我听到你了

On

正在路上

I... There's the rum

我……只是醉倒了……

Shaken, not stirred

饮用之前摇一摇……

I hear you

我听到你了

It's nearly time

差不多是时候了

How'd that taste?

尝到失败的滋味了么?我想你会习惯的……

探险家 - 伊泽瑞尔

Time for a true display of skill

是时候表演真正的技术了!

It's all skill

这全凭技术!

I'll handle it

我能行。

No problem

没问题。

Time to strike!

该出击了!

Let's do it!

我们上吧!

Fortune and glory!

财宝……和荣耀……

Noxians… I hate those guys.

在别的游戏里,像我这么帅的一般都是主角吖!

Over here!

在这儿!

Let's go!

出发吧!

Know your environment.

要了解你的处境。

This way.

这边儿!

Careful…

要小心!

I'm on it!

交给我了!

Agreed

同意

No time to waste

没有时间可以浪费了!

Who needs a map?

有谁需要地图么?

We need to wrap this up, I have several treasures left to uncover.

我们得快点结束,我还有一些宝藏没挖呢

亡灵勇士 - 塞恩

I do it!

交给我吧!

Get on my choppa

吃我一记重击!

Now I'm dead serious

严格来说,我已经死了。

Who is your summoner and what does he do?

谁是你的召唤师?他是做什么的?

I'll be back!

我会……回来的……

Hand bone, connected to the hand bone, connected Face bone!

你说看到我的骨头了?不,这些都是你的幻觉!

Stop being a bonehead!

别再犯2了!

Lead me to battle!

带我去打仗!

What is best than death? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and

hear their lamentation of noobs

死后能做的最棒的事情是什么?就是碾碎你的敌人,看着他们先你一步而去,并聆听他们怯懦的哭喊。

末日使者 - 费德提克

Your bidding, master

听候您的吩咐,主人

To our end

朝着末日前进!

Indeed!

当然!

The end is near

末日就要来了!

Yes, my master

是,我的主人。

Are you afraid?

你怕了么?

Fear me

畏惧我吧!

I feel your fear

我知道你怕!

I haven't got a brain, and soon neither will you!

我没有大脑,但很快你也会没有!

hahaha yes!

哈哈哈!是的!

Indeed!

当然!

I think I'll let you suffer for a while!

我想,我该让你痛苦一会儿!

战争女神 - 希维尔

To battle

战斗吧!

On the double

倍速前进中!

Move out!

行动吧!

Goodbye, my sisters!

姐妹们,我先走一步……

You may call me mistress, but only from your knees

他们就是见不得女人当战神!……咋样,有明星范儿么?(淘气)

For the honour of all

为荣誉而战!

The hunt begins

狩猎开始!

Enjoy that breath. It will be your last

好好享受你的最后一次呼吸吧!

哨兵之殇 - 加里奥

In flight!

正在飞行途中

An honor to serve.

乐意为您效劳。

I will protect.

我会保护大家的。

On the approach

正在接近中。

Moving out.

开始行动。

Remain alert.

保持警戒。

By your command.

谨遵您的指挥。

Without fear

毫不畏惧。

I will not fail.

我不会失败的!

The spell is broken and we live again!

咒语被破除了,我们再次活了下来!

Assault from above!

从上方发动攻击!

The will of Demacia!

德玛西亚的意志!

Preemptive strike!

先下手为强!

With great force

全力而战!

Justice will be done.

正义必胜!

So be it

但愿如此!

It's clobberin time

是时候舒缓下筋骨了!

You should come back with more bad guys.

你下次再来的时候应该多带点人!

Two birds with one stone? Have you met my parents?

一石二鸟?你碰到过我的父母么?

A guardian is always prepared.

石像展翅!

琴瑟仙女 - 娑娜

From my mind to yours.

我用意念传达给您。

Adagio, summoner.

这首是慢板曲,召唤师。

Harmoniously.

要协调。

Delicately.

要优美。

With perfect tempo.

完美的节拍。

A sublime duet.

精彩的二重唱

Quarter time! Quarter time!

中场休息时间!中场休息时间!

Accurate, like a metronome.

像节拍器一样准确无误。

Accelerated movement, I concur.

加速运动,我赞成。

If you want it, then you've but don't ask me to bust any sort of move…

"如果你想要,就拿去吧……但别要求我终止任何形式的动作……"

Allegrissimo

这首曲子是最急板!

Order through music.

请通过音乐来下命令

Brioso, brioso

充满活力,朝气蓬勃!

Shall we resolve this dissonance?

我们能解决这个不和谐的音调么?

The fanfare ascends

号角已经响起!

A symphony of justice

正义的交响乐!

The sopranos I know don't "whack" anyone.

我所知道的女高音从来不会对任何人造成打击。

I am the conductor of your funeral dirge.

我就是在你葬礼上演奏哀乐的乐队指挥。

They will be BAROQUE-n! (laughs)

"它们将会是“巴洛克(重读)恩(轻读)”风格!(笑)

Maybe it is better that I am mute.

也许我哑了反倒会显得更淑女一点。

Only you can hear me, summoner. What masterpiece shall we play today?

只有你可以听到我的话,召唤师。今天我们演奏哪首曲子?

海洋之灾 - 普朗克

Prepare to be boarded

准备登船!

Swab that poop deck!

刷船尾啦!

Come 'ere, me beauty!

来吧,美人!

Look what crawled out of the bung hole!

看看马桶里网到了什么?

Nothing but a bilge rat!

只不过是只舱鼠!

I'll be using you for chum!

我要收你做“好朋友”!

I won't rest until I see a hanging from the yard arm!

我非要把你吊死在桅杆上不可!

Ramming speed

全速前进中!

Wanna know why me Roger is so jolly?

想知道为啥我的海盗旗这么高兴么?

Avast me hearties!

别跑,我的心肝!

Shiver me timbers

吓老子一跳!

Yohoho and a bottle of rum!

哟呵呵!加上一瓶……朗姆酒

Ahoy!

Ahoy!(啊霍依!打招呼的意思)

Well, blow me down

有种轰趴我!

I ain't got me ground legs yet, land lubber

我还没脚软呢,泥腿子!

Enjoy your visit to the depths of the sea, land lubber!

去深海玩得开心点吧,旱鸭子!

众星之子 - 索拉卡

Let me guide you

让我来引领您走向胜利。

For peace of mind

为了内心的安宁。

My path is clear

我的道路,清澈无比。

Let me guide you

让我来引领您走向胜利。

I return to

众星啊……我……回来……了……

No, I'm not happy to see you. Yes, that is a horn growing out of my head

别拿这种眼神看我,我可不是什么尼莱德女牧师。

Gracefully

要淡定。

By the power of the stars

我的力量来自星辰

I head their call

我引领着星光的降临。

Do you always fight so poorly?

你们打架的时候总是这么不给力么?

德玛西亚之力 - 盖伦

The scoundrels will pay!

恶人终有恶报!

Don't bleed on my shiny armor!

别把脏血溅到我光鲜的铠甲上!

Summon me, and you'll like the way you look, I Garen-tee it! Get it?

召唤师,你们所说的“脸滚键盘”是什么意思?

Let's end this quickly, I need to use the little soldier's room.

快点儿结束吧,我头有点儿转晕了……

Forge onward!

勇往直前!

For Demacia!

德玛西亚万岁!

In the king's name!

国王万岁!

I bring justice!

正义与我同在!

Without delay!

刻不容缓!

At your service!

愿意为您效劳!

Fear not, I'm coming!

别怕,我来了!

To protect our land!

保家卫国!

I stand ready!

我准备好了!

Come forth, you will find honor in death!

放马过来吧,你会死的很光荣的!

策士统领 - 斯维因

A Noxian does not dawdle.

诺克萨斯人从来不会闲逛。

My destination is absolute.

我的目标很纯粹。

I'll give the orders

我会下达命令。

Victory awaits.

胜利在望。

I'm five steps ahead of you.

我比你高5个级别。

If you insist

如果你坚持的话

My thoughts exactly.

和我原先的想法分毫不差。

How obvious

多么明显啊

Efficient strategy.

策略要有效率。

Less clicking please, you're wearing out my cane.

请少点儿点击,你在磨损我的手杖知道么?

A calculated risk.

可以接受的冒险。

My bird is hungry

我的鸟饿了

Impeccable decision.

无懈可击的决定。

They dare oppose Noxus?

他们敢与诺克萨斯作对?

My pleasure

我很乐意

Dispatch these worms

消灭这些蠕虫!

I could destroy you with one leg tied behind my back.

我只用一条腿就可以轻而易举地摧毁你。

Another opponent, another disappointment.

敌人越多,失望也就越多。

If we approach strategically from the flank- oh who am I kidding, let's just morph and

eat them.

如果我们战略性地从侧翼插上-噢我在忽悠谁呢?我们赶紧变身,然后吃掉他们吧!

The early bird guts the worm

早起的鸟儿有虫吃。

I bet you taste like chicken

我敢打赌,你的味道和鸡肉差不多。

You're seriously asking a giant demon bird for a joke?

要一只巨大的恶魔鸟给你讲笑话?你没犯2吧?

Seriously, again? Just drop it.

再问一遍,你真的没犯二么?放弃吧!

Think logically for one seCAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW!

从理论上设想一下,一个人哇!哇!哇!哇!哇!

酒桶 - 古拉加斯

If you're buyin', I'm in.

你埋单,我就来!

Last call!

打烊前的最后一杯!

Have a drink!

来一杯吧!

YARRRRR!

呀啊啊啊!

Dodge THIS!

尝尝这个!

Happy Hour - incoming!

欢乐时光 - 就要开始了!

Fight time!

斗殴时间到了!

Time to roll out the barrel!

是时候碾平酒桶了!

The only time I have a drinking problem is when I spill it. HAR HAR!

"我喝酒时唯一遇到过的问题,就是不小心把酒给弄洒了。哈哈!"

I'll drink you under the table, scrub.

我会让你喝翻到桌子底下去,烂人。

宝石骑士 - 塔里克

Functional and stylish

既时髦又实用。

I think I'll let you suffer for a while!

我想我会让你难受一阵子的!

You shall be crushed

你将被碾碎!

I will wheep for you

我会悼念你的。

Magic has ruined this land

魔法,已经毁了这块大陆。

Gems hold their edge

宝石们显露着它们的锋芒。

You face unblemished power

你所面对的,是纯净无暇的力量!

From coals to diamonds

璀璨钻石,始于煤炭!

My resonance joins Runeterra

这是……大地的回响……

Gems are truly outrageous. They are truly, truly, truly outrageous

呼……这身璀璨的盔甲……有时连我自己的眼睛都会被它晃花!

Emmerald for insight

祖母绿象征着洞察。

Opal for harmony

猫眼石象征着和谐。

With clarity

清楚明了。

Ruby for vigor

红宝石象征着活力。

Brilliantly

要灿烂,要引人夺目。

Zaphire for divinity

蓝宝石象征着神性。

For a good time, call Amber

要象征美好时光,请找琥珀。

You are nothing more than glass, waiting to be smashed

你们只是玻璃制品,一碰就碎。

大发明家 - 黑默丁格

Indeed - a wise choice!

确实是个明智的选择!

Eureka!

我找到了!

For great science!

为了伟大的科学!

I theorize… your defeat!

经过我的推导……结果只有一个,那就是:你会输!

Back, you dirty ape, back!

回来,你这只肮脏的猿猴,快回来!

Force = mass * speed.

力等于质量乘以速度。

You are poorly designed for this.

你生来就不是干这个的料。

If you attach the proto-flobulator to the maxi-wamulinating coils, you get…

如果将原始弗罗布雷特附在特大号瓦姆理内汀圈上,你会得到……

Why do chemists call heium, curium, and barium the medical elements? Because if

you can't helium or curium, you barium!

只要将溶液A倒入溶液B,就会……BOOM……该死,又出事故了。

Why walk when you can fly?

你能飞的时候干嘛还要走路呢?

The cosine of your route, divided by…

你路线的余弦,再除以……

Hmm… very interesting…

恩恩……非常有趣……

I could help you do that better.

我可以帮你把它做得更好

Order. Entropy. A never-ending cycle.

顺序。熵值。无限循环的数列。

I concur!

我和你意见相同!

Yes, yes. Hurry. I have important work to get back to!

是的是的,赶快!我回头还有更重要的事情要做。

And what did you expect from such a substandard intelligence?

你们的智商如此之低,还有什么好指望的?

迅捷斥候 - 提莫

Captain Teemo on duty

提莫队长正在待命!

Hut! Two,

一!二!三!四……

Yes, sir!

是,长官!

I'll scout ahead

我去前面探探路

Armed and ready!

整装待发!

That's gotta sting!

有情况!

Reporting in

正在报告!

Swiftly!

要迅捷!

I salute you

向您致敬!

Size doesn't mean everything

体型并不能说明一切。

Hut! Two,

一!二!三!四……

Never underestimate the power of the Scouts' code

绝对不要低估斥候密码的威力。

风暴女神 - 迦娜

The power of the wind is at your command

风之化身听候您的差遣。

The wrath of the sky is upon you

天空的愤怒将你笼罩!

The storm approaches

风暴就要来临了!

Their winds unleashed

它们的风儿已经发动了!

Say hello to the winds of change

向变革之风问声好吧!

I can smell your demise

我可以闻到你身上的死亡气息。

Your forecast is not good

你的预测并不怎么准嘛!

Stop staring at me like that

别用那种眼光盯着我看!

The power of the wind is at your command

风之化身听候您的差遣。

Scatter my ashes in the wind

让我的骨灰随风飘荡……

My time has come

大限……已至……

Yes, it's true. For only 2.95 a minute, I'll leave you breathless

"是的,只要998,就能让你爽到不能呼吸哟。"

As you wish

如你所愿。

Let the winds take me

风呀,带我一程吧!

I float on wings of truth

真理之翼与我同在。

Breathlessly

屏住呼吸!

The forecast is clear

预测的结果非常清楚。

Upon the winds I go

我将随风而行。

Yes, I know I take your breath away

没错,我知道我让你无法呼吸。

And you thought it was just a harmless breeze!

你还以为它只是一阵无害的微风么?

麦林炮手 - 崔丝塔娜

I wanna shoot something!

我好想射点儿什么!!

Wohow!

哇哈!

Wow!

哇呜!

wanna see the fireworks?

想看焰火吗?

Let's get in range!

我们再靠近点儿吧!

Fireworks!

我看到了……焰火!

Is that a rocket in your pocket?

小小炮娘,很少烦恼~眼望四周焰火飘~

Ready, aim, fire!

预备,瞄准,射吖!

Kaboom!

喀,嘣!!

Did you fall down and go boom?

你们跌倒了没?崩溃了么?

武器大师 - 贾克斯

Let's do this!

开打开打!

Who's next?

还有谁?

Now it's my turn!

现在该我了!

Bring it on!

出招吧!

It's on!

看招!

Surprise! I'm back!

没想到吧?我又回来了!

Let me add'em

把他们也算上!

Ready for battle!

严阵以待!

No! It can't be!

不!这不可能!

Imagine if I had a real weapon!

你们知道最强的武器是什么?没错,就是补丁!

Surprise! I'm back!

没想到吧?我又回来了!

Ready for battle!

严阵以待!

Who wants a piece of the champ?

哼,一个能打的都没有!

蛮族之王 - 泰达米尔

This'll be a slaughter

这将会是场屠杀/我的大刀早已饥渴难耐了!

Now they die!

现在他们可以死了!

I am your worst nightmare

我是你最可怕的噩梦

As you wish

如你所愿

Into battle

开战吧!

Follow my blade

随心而动,随刃而行!

My destiny awaits

我的命运在等待!

My right arm is a lot stronger than my left arm!

召唤师,你的光辉时刻是什么时候?是WCG吗?……而我的光辉时刻,就是……开大招的时候了!

I am your worst nightmare

我是你最可怕的噩梦

You never stood a chance

你是没有机会赢我的。

死亡颂唱者 - 卡尔萨斯

Do you feel a chill?

你在……打冷颤么?

Share my curse

享用我的诅咒吧!

Their pain is my pleasure

他们的痛苦,就是我的快乐!

I obey

遵命……

Float on

正在往那飘呢……

如您所愿……

For the unliving

赞美死亡吧!

I cannot use your skull. You have a misshapen head

你的头太畸形了,我都无法使用你的头骨!

I'll put you in my book!

我会把你夹在我的书里的!

卡牌大师 - 崔斯特

Lady Luck is smiling

幸运女神在微笑

Pick a card.

选牌吧!

Doin it!

正做着呢!

Deal'em.

出牌吧!

It's my lucky day.

今天是我的幸运日!

我算算……

It's all in the cards

一切尽在卡牌之中。

Just the luck of

纯看手气了……

A Fate

命运……被扭曲了……

Only two Jokers in the deck and I get dealt you

什么?找我算命?别开玩笑了!我可不会什么塔罗牌!

The house always wins

顺我者昌,逆我者亡!此乃天意

虚空行者 - 卡萨丁

Your magic is powerless against me

你的魔法对我无效

Justice will be served

正义将会得到伸张

Balance above all else

平衡重于一切

You are null and void

你微不足道,一无用处

As you wish

如你所愿

The balance of power must be preserved

必须维持力量的均衡!

Into the void

遁入虚空!

I tried to silence my mother once. Boy, do I regret that!

有一次,我试着沉默我妈。天啊,再也没有比这更糟糕的事儿了!

Try that again

再试一次

瘟疫之源 - 图奇

Oh, what do you want?

噢,你想要什么?

Taste of my disease

尝尝我的疾病吧!

Oh yes, yes!

哦好的,好的!

I strike from the shadows

我从暗处偷袭。

This will do!

包在我身上了!

I'll be right there

我会在那儿的。

Do you smell that?

你闻到了么?

Back to the sewer

下水道……我回来了……

Oh, what's that smell? Oh, it's me!

为什么我就碰不到4个海龟来拜师呢?

I'll be right there

我会在那儿的。

You smell terrible!

你们的气味恶臭难闻!

不祥之刃 - 卡特琳娜

Violence solves everything

暴力可以解决一切。

My pleasure

我很乐意。

Let the bloodshed begin

开始大杀特杀吧!

Brutality, my favorite…

野蛮行径,我的最爱……

Blood for Noxus

诺克萨斯万岁!

Without mercy

不要心存怜悯!

Is that fear I smell?

我闻到的是恐惧么?

Knives are a girl's best friend

匕首是一个女孩最好的朋友。

Ready for trouble?

准备好应付麻烦了么?

Your choices please me, for now

到目前为止,你的选择都让我十分满意。

Intriguing

非常迷人……

Don't test your luck, summoner

不要测试你的运气,召唤师!

Fine

好吧

If you insist

如果你坚持的话

Mother always said, "Don't shunpo "

妈妈常说:“瞬步的时候不要带着匕首……”

Please, make me hurt you

拜托了,让我扁你们一顿吧。

野兽之灵 - 乌迪尔

Do not deny your instincts, summoner

不要否认你的本能,召唤师

That is our path

那就是我们的路

Our will is one

我们心意相通

We will not pity the defenseless

我们不会怜悯没有防备的对手

Our instincts are razor sharp

我们的本能如同剃刀般锋利!

Our rage remains focused

我们的狂怒仍在继续

You think it's easy having four animal spirits inside you? Imagine the smell…

"你认为,在体内安放4个野兽的灵魂是件容易的事么?(捂鼻)想想那气味吧……"

Their fear is wise

他们的恐惧是明智的。

Weapons are for the weak

武器,是为弱者准备的

Feral instinct guides our fist

野性的本能,指引着我们的拳头。

We will make use of their pelts

他们的死亡只会增长我们的狂怒

Their death will only feed our rage

他们的死亡只会增长我们的狂怒

Without hesitation

毫不犹豫!

we might have anger management issues

好吧……我们可能在怒气的分配上遇到难题了。

We do not know pity, even for for you.

我们不知道何为怜悯,即使对象是你!

If PETA asks, this fur is fake

如果善待动物协会问起来的话,我们就说这些皮毛是仿制的。

Our rage is beyond your control

我们的狂怒,你驾驭不住

<像垂死的小狗一样悲鸣>

审判天使 - 凯尔

本文标签: 知道时候我会死亡不会