admin管理员组

文章数量:1531909

2024年2月8日发(作者:)

暗影之拳 - 阿卡丽

As balance dictates

奉均衡之命。

Without question

毫无疑问

Whatever's necessary

绝不手软

Mark acquired.

标记已做好。

Another unworthy opponent.

哼,又是一个不自量力的。

For the last time, I'm a Kama master, I don't know this "sutra" you keep mentioning…

我强调最后一遍,您一直念叨的经文,我这个忍镰大师根本听不懂哎

So many noobs… will matchmaking ever find true balance?

菜鸟真多……匹配系统找得到真正的平衡么?

Deftly, I travel.

我随影而来,随影而去。

Didn't we just run by this same tower?? Are you sure you don't want to want to ask for

directions?

刚才我们路过的不就是这座炮塔么?你真的不想问问路么?确定一定以及肯定么?

Understood

明白了

Through twilights veil

在暮光的帷幕下穿行?

Tread lightly.

动作要轻

Agreed

赞成

Remain focused

保持警惕

Hesitation is the seed of defeat.

不要错失良机。

Symmetry in all things

对称存乎万物之间。

We travel the same path

我们是一条道儿上的。

I suggest you run, I want to savor this.

你们还是逃命吧,我想体验下追杀的快感了。

牛头酋长 - 阿利斯塔

Stampede!

将他们冲散!

You must follow

你必须跟着俺

I know the way

俺知道该怎么做。

To greener pastures

俺好像看见了……更绿的牧场……

You can't milk those!

战士的最高境界,就是不拿盾牌也能够开盾墙!

You must follow

你必须跟着俺

Now I'm angry!

俺很生气,后果很严重!

Nothing can hold me back!

没有什么可以击退我!

Mess with the bull, and you get the horns!

和公牛角力?你会尝到牛角的滋味的

殇之木乃伊 - 阿木木

I thought you'd never pick me

我还以为你从来都不会选我呢……

好吧……

Aaaargh

啊!(愤怒地)

Where are we going?

我们这是要去哪?

Hey! Come back!

嘿!快回来!

Let's find some friends!

我们去找点儿朋友吧!

Come play with me

来和我玩吧

Mummy? Daddy?

妈妈?爸爸?

Daddy? Mummy?

爸爸?妈妈?

Let's be friends forever!

嘿,我知道一个能让我在走路的时候不被绷带绊倒的办法,你们想听么?

Where are we going?

我们这是要去哪?

Come play with me

来和我玩吧

Let me give you a hug

真可怜,让我抱抱你……

冰晶凤凰 - 艾尼维亚

On my wings

冰凤展翅

Keep cool

保持冷静

I bring the storm

风暴与我同在

In a flash

机会转瞬即逝

Only for you

全听你的

Understood

明白了

As you wish

如你所愿

Let's soar

让我们展翅翱翔!

Laying an egg isn't as easy as it looks

我自己也很奇怪,为什么一团冰块能在天上飞呢?

So young, so naive!

很傻很天真吖

黑暗之女 — 安妮

You wanna play too? It'll be fun!

你也要来玩儿么?很好玩的哟!

Take that!

尝尝这个!

You wanna play too? It'll be fun!

你也要来玩儿么?很好玩的哟!

Don't make me hurt you!

再烦我就打你哟!

You Burning!

你闻起来像……烧焦了一样!

This way!

这边儿

Try to keep up!

别掉队吖!

Have you seen my bear Tibbers?

那个……你看见过我的小熊吗?

Beaten by a little girl!

你们好犀利,败给小萝莉,羞羞脸

寒冰射手 - 艾希

Smart choice

明智之选

Freeze!

结冰吧!

Right between the eyes!

正对眉心!

My aim is steady

我瞄得很稳。

You want some of this?

你要来几发么?

We must press on!

我们必须向前推进!

Agreed

同意

Swiftly now!

速度!

My time has come

该……死……

No, really. Put that apple on your head.

别怕,不就是把苹果放在你头上么?我又不会射偏!

Take a good look. It's the last you're going to get.

好好看着,可别到时不知道自己是怎么死的。

蒸汽机器人 - 布里兹

Fired up and ready to serve.

发动机已启动,随时可以出发!

Metal is harder than flesh.

金属比血肉更硬。

Bone is a poor alternative.

骨头,只是可怜的替代品。

Look, you're leaking.

看,你正在漏油。

Your steam is escaping.

你的蒸汽正在泄漏。

Quake in fear, fleshling.

在恐惧中颤抖吧,肉人。

Does that hurt?

刚才那一下疼吗?

Exterminate! Exterminate!

消灭!统统消灭!

Malfunction… systems powering down…

发生故障……系统供电正在减弱……(渐弱地)

I put the "go" in "golem".? That was humor.? Other golems find that to be appropriately funny.

召唤师,我想变形……

Precisely.

要精确。

I remain focused.

我还在听。

The magic calls to me.

魔法在呼唤着我。

A rolling golem gathers no rust.

多多活动,就不会生锈。

As long as it takes.

顺其自然。

Magic and steam, guide me!

魔法和蒸汽指引着我!

I'm squeaking. Anybody got oil?

我在嘎吱作响。有谁带润滑油了么?

The time of man has come to an end.

人类的时代该结束了!

虚空恐惧 - 科’加斯

Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom!

(嚼东西的声音)诺姆诺姆诺姆……

Ah, the tangled webs we weave!

啊,我们织的那张大网!

Summoner, your darkness beckons!

召唤师,你的心魔正在蠢蠢欲动!

Afraid of the dark? Wise!

怕黑么?英明!

Your voices are scourge upon the world

你的嗓音就是世界的祸害!

I shall bring them terror!

我该给他们带点儿恐惧!

You are a scourge upon the world

你就是世界的祸害之一!

The daylight! It burns!

日光!好烫!

For the darkness

黑暗万岁!

Death is not the end for you. I've seen to it: for eternity you are mine!

对你而言,死亡并不是终结。因为你将永远成为我的一部分!

英勇投弹手 - 库奇

I'm up to snuff and gots me an ace machine

王牌飞行员申请出战!

Delta Sierra at twelve o'clock!

12点钟方向发现敌人!

Incoming!

就来就来!

It's a Charlie Foxtrot!

都乱套了!

I got a bogey on my tail!

我的尾部有一名敌军!

Bombs away!

开始投弹!

Consider yourself spanked nugget!

等着被洒成蜂窝吧!傻瓜!

Control, I'm making varsity play for the deck

……我即将进行……谢幕演出……

Lima Oscar Lima

大部分人都会打飞机!这对飞机来说很不公平!

I'm on it black shoe

我正在追尾!

Bead of heat

激情在燃烧!

Another fine sortie

打得漂亮!

Now I'm all spooled up

现在的我已经飙到极限了!!

Ready to fly

随时可以起飞!

This is Major Tom to Ground Control

汤姆上校呼叫地面控制

That just goes to show you you're nothing but a Whiskey Delta

那只能表明,你除了是个软蛋之外啥也不是!

祖安狂人 - 蒙多医生

Mundo!

蒙多!

Mundo smash!

蒙多 砍!

Mundo too strong for you!

蒙多比你强壮得多!

Aaargh

啊啊啊!(愤怒地)

Mundo will go where he pleases!

蒙多想去哪就去哪

Come to Mundo!

来蒙多这儿!

Mundo go this way!

蒙多走这边!

Mundo go boom!

蒙多要爆炸了!

Mundoooo!

蒙多多多多多多!

Mundo say his own name a lot, or else he forget. Has happened before!

蒙多要整天说自己的名字,不然就会忘掉!以前就发生过!

Mundo think you are big sissy!

蒙多觉得你是个大娘们!

寡妇制造者 - 伊芙琳

All too easy

全都太简单了

I can smell their fear

我可以察觉到他们的恐惧。

Misery loves company

福无双至,祸不单行。

I've got the touch

我找到机会出手了。

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust

尘归尘……土归土……

Time to feed

开杀咯!

I may be bad, but I feel good!

我可能很坏,但我感觉很爽

This way!

这边!

If I must

如果我必须的话

Shadows beckon

暗影正在指示着我。

From the darkness

我来自黑暗……

Into the night

融入黑夜之中……

The night is my veil

黑夜,就是我的面纱

It takes a lot of effort to move like this in heals

穿高跟鞋走成这样得付出巨大的努力

I like it when they scream

他们尖叫什么的我最喜欢了。

探险家 - 伊泽瑞尔

Time for a true display of skill

是时候表演真正的技术了!

It's all skill

这全凭技术!

I'll handle it

我能行。

No problem

没问题。

Time to strike!

该出击了!

Let's do it!

我们上吧!

Fortune and glory!

财宝……和荣耀……

Noxians… I hate those guys.

在别的游戏里,像我这么帅的一般都是主角吖!

Over here!

在这儿!

Let's go!

出发吧!

Know your environment.

要了解你的处境。

This way.

这边儿!

Careful…

要小心!

I'm on it!

交给我了!

Agreed

同意

No time to waste

没有时间可以浪费了!

Who needs a map?

有谁需要地图么?

We need to wrap this up, I have several treasures left to uncover.

我们得快点结束,我还有一些宝藏没挖呢!

末日使者 - 费德提克

Your bidding, master

听候您的吩咐,主人

To our end

朝着末日前进!

Indeed!

当然!

The end is near

末日就要来了!

Yes, my master

是,我的主人。

Are you afraid?

你怕了么?

Fear me

畏惧我吧!

I feel your fear

我知道你怕!

I haven't got a brain, and soon neither will you!

我没有大脑,但很快你也会没有!

hahaha yes!

哈哈哈!是的!

Indeed!

当然!

I think I'll let you suffer for a while!

我想,我该让你痛苦一会儿!

哨兵之殇 - 加里奥

In flight!

正在飞行途中

An honor to serve.

乐意为您效劳。

I will protect.

我会保护大家的。

On the approach

正在接近中。

Moving out.

开始行动。

Remain alert.

保持警戒。

By your command.

谨遵您的指挥。

Without fear

毫不畏惧。

I will not fail.

我不会失败的!

The spell is broken and we live again!

咒语被破除了,我们再次活了下来!

Assault from above!

从上方发动攻击!

The will of Demacia!

德玛西亚的意志!

Preemptive strike!

先下手为强!

With great force

全力而战!

Justice will be done.

正义必胜!

So be it

但愿如此!

It's clobberin time

是时候舒缓下筋骨了!

You should come back with more bad guys.

你下次再来的时候应该多带点人!

Two birds with one stone? Have you met my parents?

一石二鸟?你碰到过我的父母么?

A guardian is always prepared.

石像展翅!

海洋之灾 - 普朗克

Prepare to be boarded

准备登船!

Swab that poop deck!

刷船尾啦!

Come 'ere, me beauty!

来吧,美人!

Look what crawled out of the bung hole!

看看马桶里网到了什么?

Nothing but a bilge rat!

只不过是只舱鼠!

I'll be using you for chum!

我要收你做“好朋友”!

I won't rest until I see a hanging from the yard arm!

我非要把你吊死在桅杆上不可!

Ramming speed

全速前进中!

Wanna know why me Roger is so jolly?

想知道为啥我的海盗旗这么高兴么?

Avast me hearties!

别跑,我的心肝!

Shiver me timbers

吓老子一跳!

Yohoho and a bottle of rum!

哟呵呵!加上一瓶……朗姆酒

Ahoy! Ahoy!

(啊霍依!打招呼的意思)

Well, blow me down

有种轰趴我!

I ain't got me ground legs yet, land lubber

我还没脚软呢,泥腿子!

Enjoy your visit to the depths of the sea, land lubber!

去深海玩得开心点吧,旱鸭子!

德玛西亚之力 - 盖伦

The scoundrels will pay!

恶人终有恶报!

Don't bleed on my shiny armor!

别把脏血溅到我光鲜的铠甲上!

Summon me, and you'll like the way you look, I Garen-tee it!? Get it?

召唤师,你们所说的“脸滚键盘”是什么意思?

Let's end this quickly, I need to use the little soldier's room.

快点儿结束吧,我头有点儿转晕了……

Forge onward!

勇往直前!

For Demacia!

德玛西亚万岁!

In the king's name!

国王万岁!

I bring justice!

正义与我同在!

Without delay!

刻不容缓!

At your service!

愿意为您效劳!

Fear not, I'm coming!

别怕,我来了!

To protect our land!

保家卫国!

I stand ready!

我准备好了!

Come forth, you will find honor in death!

放马过来吧,你会死的很光荣的!

酒桶 - 古拉加斯

If you're buyin', I'm in.

你埋单,我就来!

Last call!

打烊前的最后一杯!

Have a drink!

来一杯吧!

YARRRRR!

呀啊啊啊!

Dodge THIS!

尝尝这个!

Happy Hour - incoming!

欢乐时光 - 就要开始了!

Fight time!

斗殴时间到了!

Time to roll out the barrel!

是时候碾平酒桶了!

The only time I have a drinking problem is when I spill it.? HAR HAR!

"我喝酒时唯一遇到过的问题,就是不小心把酒给弄洒了。哈哈!"

I'll drink you under the table, scrub.

我会让你喝翻到桌子底下去,烂人。

大发明家 - 黑默丁格

Indeed - a wise choice!

确实是个明智的选择!

Eureka!

我找到了!

For great science!

为了伟大的科学!

I theorize… your defeat!

经过我的推导……结果只有一个,那就是:你会输!

Back, you dirty ape, back!

回来,你这只肮脏的猿猴,快回来!

Force = mass * speed.

力等于质量乘以速度。

You are poorly designed for this.

你生来就不是干这个的料。

If you attach the proto-flobulator to the maxi-wamulinating coils, you get…

如果将原始弗罗布雷特附在特大号瓦姆理内汀圈上,你会得到……

Why do chemists call heium, curium, and barium the medical elements? Because if you can't

helium or curium, you barium!

只要将溶液A倒入溶液B,就会……BOOM……该死,又出事故了。

Why walk when you can fly?

你能飞的时候干嘛还要走路呢?

The cosine of your route, divided by…

你路线的余弦,再除以……

Hmm… very interesting…

恩恩……非常有趣……

I could help you do that better.

我可以帮你把它做得更好

Order. Entropy. A never-ending cycle.

顺序。熵值。无限循环的数列。

I concur!

我和你意见相同!

Yes, yes. Hurry. I have important work to get back to!

是的是的,赶快!我回头还有更重要的事情要做。

And what did you expect from such a substandard intelligence?

你们的智商如此之低,还有什么好指望的?

风暴女神 - 迦娜

The power of the wind is at your command

风之化身听候您的差遣。

The wrath of the sky is upon you

天空的愤怒将你笼罩!

The storm approaches

风暴就要来临了!

Their winds unleashed

它们的风儿已经发动了!

Say hello to the winds of change

向变革之风问声好吧!

I can smell your demise

我可以闻到你身上的死亡气息。

Your forecast is not good

你的预测并不怎么准嘛!

Stop staring at me like that

别用那种眼光盯着我看!

The power of the wind is at your command

风之化身听候您的差遣。

Scatter my ashes in the wind

让我的骨灰随风飘荡……

My time has come

大限……已至……

Yes, it's true. For only 2.95 a minute, I'll leave you breathless

"是的,只要998,就能让你爽到不能呼吸哟。"

As you wish

如你所愿。

Let the winds take me

风呀,带我一程吧!

I float on wings of truth

真理之翼与我同在。

Breathlessly

屏住呼吸!

The forecast is clear

预测的结果非常清楚。

Upon the winds I go

我将随风而行。

Yes, I know I take your breath away

没错,我知道我让你无法呼吸。

And you thought it was just a harmless breeze!

你还以为它只是一阵无害的微风么?

武器大师 - 贾克斯

Let's do this!

开打开打!

Who's next?

还有谁?

Now it's my turn!

现在该我了!

Bring it on!

出招吧!

It's on!

看招!

Surprise! I'm back!

没想到吧?我又回来了!

Let me add'em

把他们也算上!

Ready for battle!

严阵以待!

No! It can't be!

不!这不可能!

Imagine if I had a real weapon!

你们知道最强的武器是什么?没错,就是补丁!

Surprise! I'm back!

没想到吧?我又回来了!

Ready for battle!

严阵以待!

Who wants a piece of the champ?

哼,一个能打的都没有!

死亡颂唱者 - 卡尔萨斯

Do you feel a chill?

你在……打冷颤么?

Share my curse

享用我的诅咒吧!

Their pain is my pleasure

他们的痛苦,就是我的快乐!

I obey

遵命……

Float on

正在往那飘呢……

如您所愿……

For the unliving

赞美死亡吧!

I cannot use your skull. You have a misshapen head

你的头太畸形了,我都无法使用你的头骨!

I'll put you in my book!

我会把你夹在我的书里的!

虚空行者 - 卡萨丁

Your magic is powerless against me

你的魔法对我无效?

Justice will be served

正义将会得到伸张?

Balance above all else

平衡重于一切

You are null and void

你微不足道,一无用处

As you wish

如你所愿

The balance of power must be preserved

必须维持力量的均衡!

Into the void

遁入虚空!

I tried to silence my mother once. Boy, do I regret that!

有一次,我试着沉默我妈。天啊,再也没有比这更糟糕的事儿了!

Try that again

再试一次

不祥之刃 - 卡特琳娜

Violence solves everything

暴力可以解决一切。

My pleasure

我很乐意。

Let the bloodshed begin

开始大杀特杀吧!

Brutality, my favorite…

野蛮行径,我的最爱……

Blood for Noxus

诺克萨斯万岁!

Without mercy

不要心存怜悯!

Is that fear I smell?

我闻到的是恐惧么?

Knives are a girl's best friend

匕首是一个女孩最好的朋友。

Ready for trouble?

准备好应付麻烦了么?

Your choices please me, for now

到目前为止,你的选择都让我十分满意。

Intriguing

非常迷人……

Don't test your luck, summoner

不要测试你的运气,召唤师!

Fine

好吧

If you insist

如果你坚持的话

Mother always said, "Don't shunpo "

妈妈常说:“瞬步的时候不要带着匕首……”

Please, make me hurt you

拜托了,让我扁你们一顿吧。

审判天使 - 凯尔

Lead me to battle!

迎接审判吧!

Into the fray!

若想解决纷争,必先陷入纷争!

Who's next?

下一个是谁?

I go to be judged?

我将被审判……?

Are you sure you're not in the wrong league?

咦?谁把我的炉石给拿走了?

An eye for an eye!

以眼还眼,以牙还牙!

Your time has come!

你们的时辰到了!

Come here! I'll teach you all about the afterlife.

快过来吧!我会告诉你们有关来世的一切。

狂暴之心 - 凯南

The eyes never lie…

眼睛从来不会说谎。

Hiiiii-yah!

嗨……呀!

A silent death…

悄无声息的死亡!

Time to strike!

该出击了!

Their final moments approach.

他们的最后时刻要来临了!

For Ionia!

艾欧尼亚万岁!

From

要利用好暗影。

I'm aiming for the kneecaps!

我正在瞄准他们的膝盖骨!

Yes, they make shurikens this small.

哦天啊,他们把手里剑做得这么小!

Ready!

准备!

Let's do it!

我们上吧!

Yes.? Yes!? YES!

是!是!是!

I am the wind.

我是风

Balance in all things.

均衡存乎万物之间。

Steady…

稳住……

They'll never see me coming; well, maybe if they look down…

他们绝对不会发觉我的到来;好吧,假如他们不往下面看的话……

Big targets are the best - there's more to aim at!

大型目标什么的最好了 - 因为瞄准起来超容易的耶!

深渊巨口 - 克格'莫

Time to feast!

用餐时间到了!

Mmmm…food.

恩恩……吃的!

Hunger never sleep

饥饿感永远不会休眠!

Smell soft flesh.

闻到嫩肉的气味了!

Obey void

谨遵虚空号令!

Leave no scraps!

片甲不留!

Chew food, not swallow whole, be gentleman.

用嚼的,别用吞的,要有绅士风度。

Trumpets army bugle song

从前有个怪物,他一直在吃东西,却怎么也吃不饱。所以到最后,他把他自己也吃掉了!

Every meal happy meal

每一餐都是开心的一餐。

We go

我们走吧!

No rest!

别休息!

Getting hungry…

我越来越饿了……

Want meat!

想吃肉!

Oblivion come

湮灭来袭!

Maw so empty.

我的胃空空如也!

Feeding time!

该喂食了!

Keep coming, not full!

再来吖,我还没吃饱呢!

daddy coming!

恐怖就要来了……老爸就要来了! 。

诡术妖姬 - 乐芙兰

Where next?

下一个在哪儿呢?

It's all smoke and mirrors.

只不过是镜花水月而已。

Patience, summoner.

要耐心,召唤师

Tricky, aren't you?

你很狡猾,不是么?

Are you certain?

你有把握么?

Trust me…

相信我……

Classic misdirection

经典的误导。

Looks can be deceiving.

外表可是具有欺骗性的。

Would I lie?

我会骗你么?

Would a Black Rose by any other name smell as sweet?

如果“黑玫瑰”叫别的名字,闻起来还会这么香么?

Time to make an appearance.

该现身了。

There's no escape.

谁都别想逃。

Watch closely…

看仔细了!

What a treat

可真难得吖!

Right where I want them

正合我意。

Surprised to see me?

看到我很意外么?

Don't you know you're in the Danger Zone?

你正处在“危险地带”,难道你不知道么?

Oh thank goodness, for a moment I thought I’d broken a sweat

谢天谢地,我还以为会汗流浃背呢!

For my next trick, I'll make their life bar disappear

接下来我要表演的是:将他们的血条弄消失~

Lying is like, 95% of what I do.

我好像95%的时候都在说谎。

The Black Rose shall bloom once more.

“黑玫瑰”将会再次绽放!

光辉女郎 - 拉克丝

I'll look into it.

我会调查的。

Going!

正在呢!

Covert Ops deployed

秘密行动已经部署

I love it when a plan comes together

作战计划什么的,最喜欢了!

So intense!

我好紧张!

Lighting the way.

照亮前进的道路!

We can do this!

我们能够做到!

Keep positive.

保持乐观!

Bright decision

聪明的决定!

Light mage? I'm just an ordinary mage…

光明法师?我只是个普通的法师而已

Demacia!

德玛西亚万岁!

Illuminate the enemy!

照亮所有敌人!

Banish the shadows

驱逐所有暗影!

Light 'em up!

点亮他们

Focus on the battle.

注意战场形势!

With superior tactics.

我们的战术更加优秀!

I never think about losing!

我从来没想过失败!

I'm charging my laser…

嘘……我在为我的激光充能……

With your power level… I suggest you forfeit instead.

你们这种战斗力……我建议你们还是投降算了。

In the name of Demacia I will punish you!

我要替德玛西亚行道,消灭你们!

Double Rainbow? What does it mean?

双重彩虹?那是什么意思?

A double rainbow is a phenomenon of optics that displays a spectrum of light due to

the sun shining onto droplets of moisture in the atmosphere…? Does that explain it?

好的……双重彩虹,指的是阳光在透过大气层的湿气时因为折射和反射而出现两道不同彩虹的现象……各位听懂了么?

Tactical decision summoner

真是个深思熟虑的选择,召唤师。

熔岩巨兽 - 墨菲特

Rock solid.

坚如磐石!

Smash!

撞吧!

Hurt!

打吧!

Kill!

杀吧!

Die!

死吧!

Pain!

疼吧!

Stay down!

趴下!

That's what you get for fighting a rock!

这就是和石头战斗的代价!

Ouch.

哎哟……

Caught between a rock and a hard place.

我也是从石头里蹦出来的,为什么我不是猴子呢?

Okay.

好的

Sure.

当然

Uh-huh.

啊哈

Got it.

收到

Yes.

是的

Going.

正在呢

I'm moving as fast as I can!

我已经是全速前进了!

You will lose.

你们会输的。

虚空先知 - 玛尔扎哈

Oblivion awaits

湮灭在等待……

It is done

完成了

Mortality is weakness

凡人就是软弱。

We demand sacrifice

我们要求献祭!

Inevitable

无可避免。

Their time is short

他们时日无多了。

For the Void

虚空万岁!

Please do not look directly into the void if you have epilepsy, a history of back problems or

are pregnant…

如果你有癫痫病,请不要直接观察虚空,否则有可能导致妊娠反应。

无极剑圣 - 易

My blade is yours

我的剑就是你的剑。(YI大师,你是真的好贱)

We strike now

我们上吧!

Certainly

必须的。

Do not fear the unknown

不要害怕未知的事物。

Wuju style

无极之道。

Follow my lead

跟我来。

I will show you the path

我来为你带路。

I shall return stronger next time

下次归来我应该能变得更强!

Pass me that potion?

眼睛多,看东西才会更加清楚。

I will show you the path

我来为你带路。

A wise decision

明智的决定。

Your skills are inferior!

你们的技术太烂了!

I think a voidling just came out.

哦?你指的是这把我从来不用的小刀么?我是找达斯坦借的,他还老大不愿意呢。

Icathia beckons

艾卡西亚在召唤!

I foresee Armageddon, followed by a grand resurgence of parachute pants

我预见了末日浩劫,紧随其后的是降落伞裤的伟大复兴……

As was foreseen

就和曾今预见的一样。

In due course

用最合适的手法。

Second sight ordains it

冥冥之中自有天意。

It is in motion

正在运转。

At once

马上。

We are timeless

我们不受岁月左右。

Do not challenge fate's will

不要挑战命运的意愿。

Without question

毫无疑问。

Come mortal, witness your demise!

来吧,凡人,见证你的死亡吧!

Bow to the void or be consumed by it

要么向虚空鞠躬!要么被虚空吞噬!

赏金猎人 - 厄运小姐

Step to

正在加速。

I'll get it done.

交给我吧!

Not a problem.

没问题。

I know what I'm doing.

我知道我在做什么!

Set sail!

扬帆!起航!

Sure you can handle me, summoner?

你确定能把到我么,召唤师?(玩好运姐就等着被挑逗吧- -)

You've got dangerous eyes.? I like that.

你有一双摄人心魄的眼睛。我非常喜欢。

Don't get cocky.

别太自满。

I've got a good feeling about this.

这样做的感觉真好吖。

Keep your eyes off my larboard side, deary

请看好我的左舷,宝贝儿。

The fun begins.

有乐子了!

Nothin' but powder monkies

除了火药猴以外,什么也没有。

I always shoot first.

我总是先射。

No prey no pay!

没有猎物,就没有报酬!

Guns blazing.

枪口喷着火焰!

Bang! Bang!Boom!? Legshot Hmm.. That doesn’t sound right.

嘣!射腿!恩……听起来不太对劲

Watch your mouth kid, or you'll find yourself respawning at home.

管好你的嘴,小鬼,否则你会发现自己正躺在基地等重生。

How do you like my guns 'shock' and 'ahhhhh'

这是我的两把枪,一把叫“射!”,另一把叫“啊!”。怎么样,喜欢么?

Fortune doesn't favor fools.

好运不会眷顾傻瓜。

金属大师 - 莫德凯撒

I shall bring great suffering!

我将带来巨大的痛苦!

Time to shred.

是时候切碎他们了。

How delightfully painful!

多么令人愉悦的痛苦啊~

No pain, no drain…

没有痛苦,就吸不到能量。

Carnage!

杀呀!

Your sickness sustains me.

你们的疾病支撑着我。

Affliction forever!

痛苦恒久远!

This whole living thing is highly overrated.

这些活着的东西都被过分地高估了!

I shall have my revenge yet!

现在我可以复仇了!

I like my weapons how I like my music - heavy and metal.

我爱我的武器,因为它和我所爱的音乐一样,都是重金属。

Misery loves company.

福无双至,祸不单行。

If I must.

如果我必须的话。

For great torment.

为了巨大的折磨!

We shall see…

我们到时就知道了……

Desolation is coming.

目的就快达到了……

So be it… summoner. (mocking twinge on "summoner")

但愿如此……(嘲讽地语气:)召唤师

You only need to click once, fool!

只需要点一下就够了,蠢货。

Death would be too good for the likes of you.

对于和你差不多的人来说,死亡真是太美好了。

堕落天使 - 莫甘娜

We'll bring them pain

我们会叫他们好受的!

I'll have my revenge

我要报仇!

They will suffer

他们将会痛苦不堪!

Without mercy

绝不手软!

Share my torment

享用我的折磨吧!

Do not dally

请不要闲逛!

Feel my pain

感受我的痛苦吧!

I must have my revenge!

我必须去报仇了!

Not all angels are good

有人说他们上辈子都是折翼的天使……但我上辈子是什么呢?

You too will be judged

你们也会被审判的!

沙漠死神 - 内瑟斯

The cycle of life and death continues. We will live, they will die.

生与死,轮回不止。我们生,而他们死。

Anthropomancy. Divination by entrails.

死亡祭祀就要开始。你的内脏将用来占卜。

I bring death.

死亡与我同在。

Soon, there will be nothing.

很快,这儿就什么都不会剩下了。

Life is part of a cycle. Yours is over.

生,是轮回的一部分。而你的这部分,已然结束了。

Your soul will be measured.

你们的灵魂将会被女神称量。

Death is a harsh mistress.

死亡,是一位严厉的女神。

Ain't nothing but a G-thang, dawg!

其实我是只黑道犬,汪!

It is but a doorway. I shall return.

这只不过是另一扇门而已。我会回来的。

Who let the dogs out!?

你们觉得我像阿努比斯?拜托,他的皮肤可是黑色的!

There, for grace, I go.

为了恩赐,我愿意前往。

Where angels fear to tread.

这儿连天使都不敢踏足。

It is never-ending.

这事儿永远都不会停息。

Their death awaits.

他们的死亡就要降临了。

If it is your wish.

如果你想要的话。

Yes, Summoner.

遵命,召唤师。

Do not try my patience.

不要考验我的耐心。

Your legacy shall drift away, blown into eternity like the sands of the desert.

你的遗体将慢慢消散,化为永恒,就像沙漠中的沙砾那样。

狂野女猎手 - 奈德丽

They will fear the wild

狂野,将使他们感到畏惧!

Claw or spear, your end's the same

不管是用爪还是用矛,你的结局都是一样的。

Mmm… the taste of coward

恩恩……懦夫的味道。

We'll prey on the civilized

我们会有文明地捕食的。

I'll show these housecats real claws

我要让这些家猫们见识下什么才是真正的爪子。

The untamed know no fear

野生生物从来不知道什么是害怕。

Don't be nervous.

别紧张。

Did I mention it's mating season?

我有提到过现在是繁殖季节么?

I will guide you

我将指引您通往胜利。

Let me show you the way

让我为您指路。

On the prowl

正在觅食。

You call this civilized?

你把这个称作有教养?

You cannot cage me, Summoner.

你关不住我的,召唤师。

Instinct guides my steps

本能引领着我的脚步。

I'm all natural

我可是纯天然的。

Here mousy, mousy, mousy…

这儿的鼠辈可真多啊……

雪人骑士 - 努努

Here we go!

该我们了!

Swallowed you whole

将你整个儿生吞了!

The Yeti knows the way

雪人知道该怎么做。

Let's make tracks!

我们来露两手吧!

I'm on it!

我正在努力!

It's cold out there!

那边真冷!

Don't make the Yeti angry. You won't like him when he's angry

别把雪人给惹恼了!否则你遭不住的。

Can't catch me!

抓不着我!

I Cold!

好……好冷……(哆嗦着)

Speak softly, and ride a big yeti

我有一只小雪人我一直都在骑……

Can't catch me!

抓不着我!

The Yeti knows the way

雪人知道该怎么做。

狂战士 - 奥拉夫

Leave nothing behind!

所到之处,寸草不生!

Faster to battle!

快点参战!

Chop chop!

我砍!我再砍!

My axe is thirsty.

我的大斧早已饥渴难耐了!

Finally, some fun!

终于有点乐子了!

Death by steel!

吃我一斧!

Obliteration!

彻底消灭!

Cut them down to size!

把他们统统砍翻!

The worth of a man can be measured by the length of his beard and the girth of

beltbuckle.

一个男人的价值,可以从他胡子的长度,以及……皮带的长度上看出来

The might of Lockfar approaches.

洛克法的力量接近了!

I prefer traveling by water.

我更愿意走水路。

To plunder!

掠夺吧!

To action!

行动吧!

I'm going.

我正要去!

Urge to kill rising…

杀戮的欲望正在高涨!

Seeing RED!

我要发狂了!

Come on, I won't hurt you, I promise…

来吧,我不会伤害你的,我保证……

战争之王 - 潘森

They are privileged to die at my feet

能死在我的脚下,是上天给予他们的恩赐。

Their fate is sealed

他们的命运被封印了。

They will not enjoy this

他们不会觉得爽的。

They disgrace the art of war

他们侮辱了战争的艺术!

With pleasure

我很乐意

Consider it done

举手之劳

Without pause

不要停下!

I live only for war and videos of cute kittens

我只为战争而生!哦对了,还有可爱的猫咪视频。

My profession? You know… now that I think of it, I've always wanted to be a baker…

我的职业?你知道的,现在想来,我是一直想当个面包师的。

Yes… a baker…

是的……面包师。

With pride!

我很自豪!

They said to dress business casual, this IS business casual where I'm from

他们说要穿职业休闲装,但这身装扮就是我们那里的职业休闲装。

Let us press on

我们再加把劲!

Immediately

要赶快

Do not provoke me

不要挑衅我!

My spear is restless

我的长矛无法平静下来!

Honor compels me

荣誉驱使着我。

Onward

前进!

They will know war

他们将会知道什么是战争!

I know my path

我知道我要走的路。

Getting kicked into a well is the least of your worries

你最不需要担心的,就是被踢到井里去!

钢铁大使 - 波比

There will be peace

这里会和平的。

Fighting is serious business!

战斗是非常严肃的事情。

I'll settle this issue!

我会解决这个问题的!

Their defeat is non-negotiable!

他们的失败是不容置疑的!

Let me demonstrate hammer diplomacy!

让我来示范一下,什么叫做铁锤外交!

They'll beg for peace!

他们会乞求和平的!

If it is necessary.

如果必要的话。

Where words fail, my hammer will prevail!

如果语言劝说没有用的话,我的铁锤就会继续劝说!

I cannot leave the world without peace…

他们会乞求和平的!

Jokes? I don’t know any jokes.

笑话?我真的不会讲笑话……

If it will bring peace.

如果它能带来和平。

Valoran will know harmony

瓦罗然将会知道什么是和谐

We are in accord, summoner.

我们想法一致,召唤师。

My convictions will not falter

我的信仰从来不会动摇!

Immediately

要赶快!

Agreed

同意

Slow down, it takes me twice as many steps!

慢点儿!我得迈两步才能追得上你的一步!

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

你们干嘛不直接缴械投降呢?

披甲龙龟 - 拉莫斯

Let's make this fun

一起找点儿乐子吧

Right

Allright

非常好

Ok

可以

Yep

Mmh

Hey, did someone spike this?

我最讨厌的生物,就是一只蓝色的刺猬!因为我跑不过他!

Rolling

翻滚中

Out of my way

别挡道

Right

Carefully

要小心

If you

如你所言……

How about a back rub?

来次背部按摩怎么样?

流浪法师 - 瑞兹

Let's go, let's go!

我们走,我们走!

Come on already!

已经在加油了!

Don't hold me up

别催我!

They'll never take me alive!

想活捉我?哼!没门!

No!

不!

I got these tattoes in rune prison

这些纹身是在我不小心把自己关起来的时候弄的。

Come on already!

已经在加油了!

Can you handle this?

你能应付这个么?

Right back at you!

彼此彼此!

Don't hold me up!

别催我!

Take this scroll and Somewhere safe.

帮我背下卷轴,说不定我就放过你们了。

恶魔小丑 - 萨科

How about a magic trick?

来次魔术戏法,咋样?

Look behind you!

瞧瞧你的背后~

This will be fun!

这很好玩吖!

The joke's on you!

恶作剧的对象,是你哟!

Here we go!

我们上吧!

March, march, march, march!

走吖走吖走吖走!

Now you Now you don't!

神出鬼没,指的就是我~

Just a little bit closer

再靠近一点儿。

For my next trick, I'll make you disappear!

听我说,召唤师。我并没有兄弟,也不认识特斯拉!我的瞬移以及分身靠的都是魔法!

Why so serious?

何必这么认真呢?

暮光之眼 - 慎

A demonstration of superior judgement

您果然深思熟虑,召唤师

It must be done

看我的吧!

Enforce equilibrium

执行均衡之令。

I find them unworthy

我发现他们不值一提。

Target marked

目标已被标记。

With honor

非常荣幸。

Shen has to regulate

慎得调控全局

If light travels so fast, how come it never caught a ninja?

如果光有那么快,为什么照不到忍者呢?

本文标签: 时候不会知道没有