admin管理员组文章数量:1532039
2024年3月26日发(作者:)
Ralph:Hey, kid! Wake up!
嘿!小鬼,快醒醒!
Vanellope:Ralph, what is wrong with you?
雷夫,你是怎么了?
Ralph:Start churning butter and put on your church shoes, little
sister, 'cause we're about to blast off!
快做好准备,因为我们马上要登场了。
Vanellope:Ralph, what is it you're trying to say?
雷夫,你到底想说什么?
Ralph:We're going to the Inter.
我们要上线了。
Vanellope:What?
什么?
Vanellope:Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Inter.
女士们,先生们,让我来隆重介绍网络世界。
Ralph:Cool! Wow! Look at all this stuff.
太酷了,哇!快看这些东西。
Vanellope:This is the most beautiful miracle I've ever seen.
这是我见过最美的奇迹。
KnowsMore:Wele to the Search Bar. What can I help you find today?
欢迎来到搜索引擎吧。今天想要搜什么?
Ralph:Um...
嗯......
KnowsMore: Umbrella? Umbrage? Umami?
恩情?恩惠?恩怨?(自动联想识别-并非单词本意)
Ralph:No. 不
KnowsMore:Noah's Ark? No Doubt? Nordstrom Rack?
布丁,部落,步伐?(自动联想识别-并非单词本意)
Ralph:Rrr! 呃!
KnowsMore: Ergonomics? Urban Outfitters? Urkel?
鳄鱼?恶搞?噩梦?(自动联想识别-并非单词本意)
Vanellope: I'm pretty sure he's just trying to guess what you're going
to say.
我知道了,他再猜你想说什么。
KnowsMore:My autofill is a touch aggressive today.
版权声明:本文标题:《无敌破坏王》二中的英文新词短语。 内容由热心网友自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人, 转载请联系作者并注明出处:https://m.elefans.com/dianzi/1711418934a308749.html, 本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。
发表评论