admin管理员组

文章数量:1531695

2024年3月26日发(作者:)

The Lord of the Rings 魔戒3 中英文对白

Smeagol! They cursed us and drove us away.

史麦戈!

I've got one!

我钓到了

I've got a fish, Smeag. Smeagol!

我钓到一条鱼了,史麦戈

Pull it in. Go on. Go on. Go on. Pull it in.

快钓上来,快呀,加油

Deagol!

德戈!

Deagol?

德戈?

Deagol.

德戈

Give us that, Deagol, my love.

好兄弟,把那玩意给我

Why?

为什么?

因为„

...it's my birthday and I wants it.

今天是我生日,我要它

My precious.

我的宝贝

They cursed us.

他们咒骂我们

Murderer.

杀人凶手

"Murderer" they called us.

还说我们是杀人凶手

他们诅咒我们 然后把我们赶走

Gollum.

咕鲁

Gollum.

咕鲁

Gollum.

咕鲁

And we wept, precious.

我们哭得好惨,宝贝

We wept to be so alone.

我们好孤单,哭得好惨

- And cool So nice for feet

湖水好清凉 脚底板好舒服

And we only wish To catch a fish

我们只想抓到一条大鱼

So juicy sweet

池塘的鱼儿好甘甜

And we forgot the taste

我们忘记面包的滋味

...the sound

树木的声音

...the softness of the wind.

和轻柔的微风

We even forgot our own name.

甚至忘记自己的名字

My precious.

我的宝贝

Wake up!

快醒醒

1

Wake up!

醒醒

Wake up, sleepies.

爱睡虫,醒醒

We must go, yes.

我们得走了

We must go at once.

我们得马上出发

Haven't you had any sleep, Mr. Frodo?

佛罗多,你都没睡吗?

I've gone and had too much.

我睡过头了

Must be getting late.

天色一定很晚了

No.

没有

It isn't.

并不晚

It isn't midday yet.

都还没过中午

The days are growing darker.

天空越来越阴暗

Come on!

走吧

Must go! No time!

快走吧,没时间了

Not before Mr. Frodo's had something to

eat.

佛罗多得先吃点东西再走

No time to lose, silly.

不能浪费时间啦,笨蛋

Here.

拿去

What about you?

那你呢?

Oh, no, I'm not hungry. Leastways, not

for lembas bread.

我不饿 反正我不爱吃兰巴斯干粮

Sam.

山姆

All right.

好吧

We don't have that much left.

干粮剩不多了

We have to be careful or we're going to

run out.

我们要省点吃 不然很快就会吃完

You go ahead and eat that, Mr. Frodo.

你先吃吧,佛罗多

I've rationed it.

我算过

There should be enough.

这趟路应该够吃

For what?

哪趟路?

The journey home.

回家的路呀

Come, Hobbitses.

来吧,小哈比人

Very close now.

就快到了

Very close to Mordor.

就快到魔多了

No safe places here.

这儿不安全

2

Hurry.

快走吧

王者再临

It's good.

这好棒

Definitely from the Shire.

绝对是来自夏尔

Longbottom Leaf.

长底烟草

I feel like I'm back at The Green Dragon.

我觉得好像又回到绿龙旅店

- Green Dragon. - A mug of ale in my

hand.

-绿龙旅店 -手里拿着一杯黑啤酒

Putting my feet up on a settle after a

hard day's work.

辛苦了一整天 把脚翘起来休息

Only, you've never done a hard day's

work.

你从来就没辛苦过一整天

Welcome,

各位大爷

...to Isengard!

欢迎光临艾辛格

You young rascals! A merry hunt you've

led

好小子 咱们拼了老命找你们

...and now we find you

and smoking!

你们却在这儿大吃大喝 还在抽烟斗

We are sitting on a field

我们打了一场大胜仗

...enjoying a few well-earned comforts.

当然要好好享受战果啰

The salted pork is particularly good.

这块腌猪肉超好吃的

Salted pork?

腌猪肉?

- Hobbits. - We're under orders from

-哈比人 -我们奉了树须的命令

...who's taken over management of

Isengard.

他接管了艾辛格

Young Master Gandalf.

年轻的甘道夫

I'm glad you've come.

我很高兴你来了

Wood and water, stock and stone I can

master.

我能处理树和水、岩石和货物

But there is a wizard to

但是这儿有一个巫师要对付

...Iocked in his tower.

他被关在高塔上

Show yourself.

现身吧

Be careful.

小心

Even in defeat, Saruman is dangerous.

虽然萨鲁曼被击败 他还是很危险

Well, let's just have his head and be done

with it.

把他的头砍掉不就结了

No.

不行

We need him alive.

不能杀死他

3

We need him to talk.

我们要问他话

You have fought many wars and slain

many men,

你身经百战、杀敌无数 希优顿王

...and made peace afterwards.

然后又能维持和平

Can we not take counsel together as we

once did, my old friend?

难道我们不能像以前一样 一起共商国事吗,老

友?

Can we not have peace, you and I?

你跟我不能和平共处吗?

We shall have peace.

当然可以

We shall

我们可以和平共处

...when you answer for the burning of the

只要你为燃烧的西谷„

...and the children that lie dead there!

„以及死在那儿的孩童 付出惨痛的代价

We shall have peace when the lives of the

我们可以和平共处

...whose bodies were hewn even as they

只要我们为在号角堡前 壮烈牺牲的勇士„

...against the gates of the Hornburg, are

avenged!

„向你报仇雪恨

When you hang from a gibbet for the

sport of your

当你被吊在绞架上 成为乌鸦嘴里的食物

...we shall have peace.

我们就能和平共处

Gibbets and crows?

绞架和乌鸦?

Dotard!

老糊涂!

What do you want, Gandalf Greyhame?

你到底要什么 灰袍甘道夫?

Let me guess. The Key of Orthanc.

让我猜 欧散克塔的钥匙

Or perhaps the Keys of

或者是巴拉多的钥匙

...along with the crowns of the seven

kings and the rods of the Five Wizards!

还有七王之冠和五巫之杖

Your treachery has already cost many

lives.

你的阴谋已经害死无数人命

Thousands more are now at risk.

成千上万人正面临危险

But you could save them, Saruman.

但是你可以救他们,萨鲁曼

You were deep in the enemy's counsel.

你曾是敌人的心腹

So you have come here for information.

你是来打探军情的

I have some for you.

我倒是可以透露一些消息

Something festers in the heart of

Middle-earth.

中土世界有 另一股力量在蕴酿

Something that you have failed to see.

你并没有看到

4

But the Great Eye has seen it.

但是邪眼却看到了

Even now he presses his advantage.

现在他会掌握这个优势

His attack will come soon.

很快就会发动进攻

You're all going to die.

你们全都会死

But you know this, don't you, Gandalf?

但是你早就知道了 对吧,甘道夫?

You cannot think that this Ranger will

ever sit upon the throne of Gondor.

你不会以为这个游侠 会真的坐上刚铎王位

吧?

This exile, crept from the shadows, will

never be crowned king.

这个从阴影中爬出来的流亡者 将永远不会成

为人皇

Gandalf does not hesitate to sacrifice

those closest

甘道夫会毫不迟疑 牺牲他最亲近的朋友

...those he professes to love.

那些他声称热爱的朋友

Tell me, what words of comfort did you

give

告诉我,你让那个 半身人去送死之前

...before you sent him to his doom?

跟他说了什么好话?

The path that you have set him on can

only lead to death.

你让他走上一条 必死无疑的不归路

I've heard enough!

我听够了

Shoot him. Stick an arrow in his gob.

杀了他 一箭把他射死吧

No.

不行

Come down,

萨鲁曼,只要你下来

...and your life will be spared. - Save

your pity and your mercy.

-我就饶你一命 -你不用可怜或同情我

I have no use for it!

我不需要

萨鲁曼

...your staff is broken.

你的手杖将被折断

Grima, you need not follow him.

葛力马,你不必跟随他

You were not always as you are now.

你以前没像现在这么坏

You were once a Man of Rohan.

你曾经也是洛汗子弟

Come down.

下来吧

A Man of Rohan?

洛汗子弟?

What is the house

洛汗子弟算什么东西?

...but a thatched barn where brigands

drink in

他们不过是一群土匪 住在茅草屋喝着肮脏的

...and their brats roll on the floor with the

dogs?

他们的小孩跟畜生 在地上爬来爬去

The victory at Helm's Deep does not

5

belong to you, Theoden Horse-master.

圣盔谷的胜利不属于你 骠骑国国王希优顿

You are a lesser son of greater sires.

你愧对你的祖先

葛力马

...come down.

下来吧

Be free of him.

摆脱他,重获自由

- Free? He will never be free. - No.

-自由?他永远不会自由 -不

Get down, cur!

跟我走

Saruman!

萨鲁曼

You were deep in the enemy's counsel.

你曾是敌人的心腹

Tell us what you know!

告诉我们你知道什么

You withdraw your guard, and I will tell

you where your doom will be decided.

把你的护卫撤走 我就跟你说你会在哪里死

I will not be held prisoner here.

我才不要被关在这里

Send word to all

把消息传给我们的盟友

...and to every corner of Middle-earth

that still stands free.

以及中土世界 每个自由的角落

The enemy moves against us. We need

to know where he will strike.

敌人准备向我们进攻 我们要知道他的目标是

哪里

The filth

萨鲁曼的污秽

...is washing away.

被冲得一干二净

Trees will come back to live here.

树木将回来住在这儿

Young trees.

年轻的树木

- Wild trees. - Pippin!

-狂野的树木 -皮聘

Bless my bark!

我的老天

Peregrin Took!

皮瑞格林图克

I'll take that, my lad.

拿给我,小子

Quickly, now.

快点交给我

Tonight we remember those who gave

their blood to defend this country.

今晚让我们纪念 为祖国壮烈牺牲的勇士

Hail the victorious dead.

为死去的同胞干杯

Hail!

干杯

No pauses.

一口气喝下去

- No spills. - And no regurgitation.

-不准洒出来 -也不准吐出来

So it's a drinking game?

我们在比酒量吗?

Last one standing wins.

6

最后一个站着不倒的人赢

What'll we drink to? Let's drink to

victory!

为胜利干杯

To victory!

胜利

I am happy for you.

我为你感到高兴

He is an honorable man.

他是个男子汉

You are both honorable men.

你们都是男子汉

It was not Theoden of Rohan who led our

people to victory.

率领洛汗人打胜仗的 并不是我希优顿王

Don't listen to me.

你不必听我发牢骚

You are young.

你还年轻

And tonight is for you.

今晚属于你

Here, here.

干杯

It's the Dwarves that go swimming with

little, hairy women.

矮人要跟全身长毛 的矮小女人一起游泳

I feel something.

我觉得怪怪的

A slight tingle in my fingers.

我的手有点麻

I think it's affecting me.

我想我喝醉了

What did I say?

我就说吧

He can't hold his liquor.

他的酒量很差

Game over.

他玩完了

Oh, you can search far and wide You can

drink the whole town dry

你可以在远方寻觅 或是把酒喝到见底

But you'll never find a beer so brown But

you'll never find a beer so brown

但是你却找不到

As the one we drink in our hometown As

the one we drink in our hometown

比我们家乡更醇的啤酒

You can drink your fancy ales You can

drink 'em by the flagon

你可以一杯接一杯 狂饮上等麦酒

But the only brew for the brave and true

但是勇士喝的美酒„

Pippin!

皮聘

But the only brew for the brave and true

但是勇士喝的美酒

Comes from The Green Dragon

只有绿龙旅店才有

Thank you! I win!

谢谢大家,我赢了

No news of Frodo?

没有佛罗多的消息?

No word. Nothing.

一点消息也没有

We have time.

还有时间

7

Every day, Frodo moves closer to Mordor.

佛罗多越来越接近魔多了

Do we know that?

我们能确定吗?

What does your heart tell you?

你有什么直觉?

That Frodo is alive.

佛罗多还活着

Yes.

没错

Yes, he's alive.

他还活着

Too risky. Too risky.

太冒险了,太冒险了

Thieves.

这些小偷

They stole it from us.

他们从我们手上偷走它

Kill them. Kill them. Kill them both.

杀死他们 把他们两个都杀死

Quiet! Mustn't wake them.

安静,不能吵醒他们

Mustn't ruin it now.

不然就会前功尽弃

But they knows.

可是他们知道了

They knows.

他们都知道了

They suspects us.

他们对我们起了疑心

What's it saying, my precious, my love?

你是怎么了,好兄弟?

Is Smeagol losing his nerve?

史麦戈是不是怕了?

No. Not.

没有,我不怕

Never. Smeagol hates nasty Hobbitses.

我才不怕呢 史麦戈痛恨臭哈比人

Smeagol wants to see them dead.

史麦戈要给他们死

And we will.

我们会杀死他们

Smeagol did it once. He can do it again.

史麦戈杀过人,可以再下毒手

It's ours!

它是我们的

Ours!

我们的

We must get the precious. We must get it

back.

我们一定要得到宝贝 一定要把它抢回来

Patience! Patience, my love.

耐心点,你要有点耐心

First we must lead them to her.

我们要先把他们带到她那儿

We lead them to the Winding Stair.

带他们走上弯曲阶梯

Yes, the stairs. And then?

没错,然后呢?

Up, up, up, up, up the stairs

一直往上爬、往上爬

...until we come to the tunnel.

直到我们来到„那条隧道

And when they

他们一进去

8

...there's no coming out.

就永远出不来

She's always hungry.

她一直都胜子饿

She always needs to feed.

她要填饱胜子

She must eat.

就一定要吃肉

All she gets is filthy Orcses.

她只吃得到臭半兽人

And they doesn't taste very nice, does

they, precious?

味道又臭又难吃 对吧,宝贝?

No.

Not very nice at all, my love.

一点也不好吃

She hungers for sweeter meats.

她一直想吃更甜美的肉

Hobbit meat.

哈比人的肉

And when she throws away the bones

and the

等她吃饱了 把骨头和衣服都吐出来

...then we will find it.

我们就会找到它

And take it for me!

然后我要把它拿走

For us.

是我们

Yes. We meant "for us."

对,我是说我们

Gollum. Gollum.

咕鲁、咕鲁

The precious will

只要小哈比人一死

...once the Hobbitses are dead!

宝贝就属于我们

You treacherous little toad!

你这可恶的小坏蛋

No! No! Master!

不!主人!

No, Sam! Leave him alone!

住手,山姆,别打他

I heard it from his own mouth. He means

to murder us.

我亲耳听见他说要杀死我们

Never! Smeagol wouldn't hurt a fly.

没有,史麦戈连苍蝇都不敢杀

He's a horrid,

他是个又胖又丑的哈比人

...who

他讨厌史麦戈

...and who makes up nasty lies.

所以才乱编谎话

You miserable little maggot! I'll stove

your head in!

你这小坏蛋,我要把你揍扁

Sam!

山姆

Call me a liar? You're a liar!

你敢说我骗人? 你才在当面撒谎

- You scare him off, we're lost! - I don't

care! I can't do it, Mr. Frodo.

-你把他吓跑我们就会迷路 -我不管,我办不到

9

- I won't wait around for him to kill us! -

I'm not sending him away.

-我不能坐着让他杀死我们 -我不会把他赶走

You don't see it, do you?

你看不出来吗?

He's a villain.

他是个坏蛋

We can't do this by ourselves, Sam. Not

without a guide.

我们光靠自己不行 没有人带路就到不了

I need you on my side.

我需要你在我身边

I'm on your side, Mr. Frodo.

我一直在你身边,佛罗多

I know, Sam. I know.

我知道,山姆,我知道

Trust me.

你要相信我

Come, Smeagol.

来吧,史麦戈

What time is it?

现在是什么时辰?

Not yet dawn.

还没有破晓

I dreamed I saw a

我梦到我看见一道巨浪

...climbing over green lands and above

the hills.

淹没了绿色平原 大水一直冲到山坡

I stood upon the brink.

我站在大水边缘

It was utterly dark in the abyss before

my feet.

脚底下是一片漆黑的无底洞

A light shone

我身后有一道亮光

...but I could not turn.

但是我却无法回头

I could only stand there, waiting.

我只能站在那儿,等待着

Night changes many thoughts.

人到了晚上就会胡思乱想

Sleep, Eowyn.

睡吧,伊欧文

趁你还能睡

...while you can.

快睡吧

The stars are veiled.

星光被阴影遮住

Something stirs in the east.

东方有什么在蠢蠢欲动

A sleepless malice.

一股永不歇息的邪恶力量

The Eye of the enemy is moving.

敌人的邪眼在移动

What are you doing?

你在干嘛?

Pippin!

皮聘

Pippin?

皮聘?

Pippin.

皮聘

- What, are you mad? - I just want to

look at it.

10

-你发疯了吗? -我只想看一眼

Just one more time.

我只想再看一眼

Put it back.

放回去

Pippin.

皮聘

No!

Pippin.

皮聘

He is here.

他在这儿

I see you.

我看到你了

Pippin!

皮聘

Help! Gandalf, help!

救命啊,甘道夫

Someone help him!

快救救他

Pippin!

皮聘

Fool of a Took!

你这个蠢小子

Look at me.

看着我

Gandalf, forgive me.

甘道夫,原谅我

Look at me.

看着我

What did you see?

你看到什么?

A tree.

一棵树

There was a

有一棵白树

...in a courtyard of stone.

在石砌的庭院中央

It was dead.

它枯死了

The city was burning.

城市在燃烧

Minas Tirith? Is that what you saw?

米那斯提力斯 你只看到这些?

我还看到„

I saw him.

我看到他

I could hear his voice in my head.

我听到他的声音

And what did you tell him?

你跟他说了什么?

Speak!

快说

He asked me my name. I didn't answer.

他问我是谁,我没回答

He hurt me.

他伤害了我

What did you tell him about Frodo and

the Ring?

你有没有提到佛罗多和魔戒?

There was no lie in Pippin's eyes.

我看得出皮聘没说谎

11

他是个蠢小子

...but an honest fool he remains.

不过是个诚实的蠢小子

He told Sauron nothing of Frodo and the

Ring.

他没跟索伦提到 佛罗多和魔戒的事

We've been strangely fortunate.

我们算是很幸运

Pippin saw in the palantir a glimpse of

the enemy's plan.

皮聘在真知晶球上 看到敌人的计划

Sauron moves to strike the city of Minas

Tirith.

索伦打算攻击米那斯提力斯

His defeat at Helm's Deep showed our

enemy one thing.

他在圣盔谷的惨败 让他知道一件事

He knows the heir of Elendil has come

forth.

伊兰迪尔的继承人出现了

Men are not as weak as he supposed.

人类并没有他想的那么脆弱

There is courage still, strength enough

perhaps to challenge him.

人类仍有勇气 也许有足够力量挑战他

Sauron fears this.

索伦害怕这一点

He will not risk the peoples of

Middle-earth uniting under one banner.

他不能让中土世界的人民 在同一个旗帜下奋

勇作战

He will raze Minas Tirith to

他打算摧毁米那斯提力斯

...before he sees a king return to the

throne of Men.

阻止人类的王者再临

If the beacons of Gondor are lit, Rohan

must be ready for war.

如果刚铎点然烽火 洛汗国必须准备参战

告诉我

...why should we ride to the aid of those

who did not come to ours?

他们没来帮助我们 凭什么要我们出兵救援?

What do we owe Gondor?

我们欠刚铎什么吗?

- I will go. - No!

-那我去好了 -不行

- They must be warned. - They will be.

-一定要警告他们 -他们会受到警告

You must come to Minas Tirith by another

road.

你要从另一条路去那儿

Follow the river. Look to the black ships.

溯河而上,寻找黑色大船

Understand this:

你们要明白

Things are now in motion that cannot be

undone.

大战有如箭在弦上一触即发

I ride for

我要去米那斯提力斯

...and I won't be going alone.

但我不会一个人去

Of all the inquisitive Hobbits, Peregrin

Took, you are the worst.

皮瑞格林图克 你这个爱管闲事的哈比人

Hurry! Hurry!

12

快!快!

Where are we going?

我们要去哪儿?

Why did you look?

你为什么要乱看咧?

Why do you always have to look?

你为什么每次都要乱看?

- I don't know. I can't help it. - You never

can.

-不晓得,我忍不住 -你每次都忍不住

I'm sorry, all right?

对不起啦

- I won't do it again. - Don't you

understand?

-我下次不敢了 -你还不懂吗?

The enemy thinks you have the Ring.

魔王以为魔戒在你手上

He's going to be looking for you, Pip.

They have to get you out of here.

他会来找你,皮聘 他们一定要把你带走

? You're coming with me?

你呢?你会跟我来吧?

Merry?

梅里?

Come on.

走吧

How far is Minas Tirith?

米那斯提力斯有多远?

Three days' ride, as the Nazgul flies.

骑马要骑三天,戒灵都用飞的

And you better hope we don't have one

of those on our tail.

你最好祈祷他们不会追上来

Here.

拿去

Something for the road.

给你在路上抽

The last of the Longbottom Leaf.

最后一包长底烟草

I know you've run out. You smoke too

much, Pippin.

我知道你抽完了 你抽得太凶了

But we'll see each other soon.

可是,我们很快会再见面

- Won't we? - I don't know.

-对吧? -我不知道

I don't know what's going to happen.

我不知道以后的事

- Merry. - Run, Shadowfax.

-梅里 -快跑,影疾

Show us the meaning of haste.

用最快的速度狂奔

Merry!

梅里!

Merry!

梅里!

He's always

从小时候开始

...everywhere

不管我去哪里

...since before we were tweens.

他都黏着我不放

I would get him into the worst sort of

我总是害他惹上各种麻烦

...but I was always there to get him out.

13

可是我也一定会替他解围

Now he's gone.

现在他不在了

Just like Frodo and Sam.

就跟佛罗多和山姆一样

One thing I have learned about Hobbits:

我从哈比人身上学到一件事

They're a most hardy folk.

他们都很坚强

Foolhardy, maybe. He's a Took.

有时候也很傻 他是图克家子弟

Take her by the safest road.

带她走最安全的路

A ship lies anchored in the Grey Havens.

有一艘船停靠在灰港岸

It waits to carry her across the sea.

等着载她到海外仙境

The last journey of Arwen Undomiel.

这是亚文安多米尔的最后之旅

There is nothing for

你留下来什么也没有

...only death.

只有死亡

亚文公主

...we cannot delay.

不能再耽误时间了

My lady!

公主

- Tell me what you have seen. - Arwen.

-告诉我你看到什么? -亚文

You have the gift of foresight.

你有预知的能力

What did you see?

你看见什么?

I looked into your future, and I saw

death.

我看见你的未来有死亡

But there is also life.

但是也有新生

You saw there was a child. You saw my

son.

有一个小孩,那是我的儿子

That future is almost gone.

这个未来可能无法成真

But it is not lost.

但是仍有希望

Nothing is certain.

你不能确定

Some things are certain.

我只确定一件事

If I leave

如果我现在离开他

...I will regret it forever.

一定会终生悔恨

It is time.

是时候了

From the ashes a fire shall be woken

火花将从死灰中复燃

A light from the shadow shall spring

光明将从阴影中再现

Renewed shall be blade that was broken

断裂的圣剑将重新接上

The crownless again shall be king

失去王冠者将成为人皇

14

Re-forge the sword.

请你重铸圣剑

Your hands are cold.

你的手好冰冷

The life of the Eldar is leaving you.

你已失去精灵的永生

This was my choice.

这是我的选择

Whether by your will

不管你答不答应

...there is no ship now that can bear me

hence.

我都不会搭船离开这儿

We've just passed into the realm of

Gondor.

我们刚刚越过刚铎边界

Minas Tirith.

米那斯提力斯

City of kings.

众王之城

Make way!

让开

It's the tree.

就是那棵树

Gandalf. Gandalf.

甘道夫、甘道夫

Yes, the White Tree of Gondor.

这就是刚铎的圣白树

The tree of the king.

王者之树

Lord Denethor, however, is not king.

但是迪耐瑟并不是国王

He is a steward only, a caretaker of the

throne.

他只是刚铎的宰相和摄政王

Now listen carefully. Lord Denethor is

Boromir's father.

给我听好了 迪耐瑟大人是波罗莫的父亲

To give him news of his beloved son's

death would be most unwise.

你最好别让他知道 他爱子的死讯

And do not mention Frodo or the Ring.

也别提起佛罗多和魔戒的事

And say nothing of Aragorn either.

更别提到亚拉冈

In fact, it's better if you don't speak at all,

Peregrin Took.

你最好一句话都不要说 皮瑞格林图克

Hail Denethor, son of Ecthelion, lord and

steward of Gondor.

迪耐瑟大人,爱克西里昂之子 刚铎的宰相和摄

政王

I come with tidings in this dark hour, and

with counsel.

我在黑暗的时刻 前来提供我的忠告

Perhaps you come to explain this.

也许你能给我一个交代

Perhaps you come to tell me why my son

is dead.

也许你是来告诉我 我儿子的死因

Boromir died to

波罗莫是为了救我们而死

...my kinsman and me.

我跟我的同胞

- He fell defending us from many foes. -

Pippin.

-他为了保护我们壮烈牺牲 -皮聘

15

I offer you my service, such as

为了回报他的救命之恩

...in payment of this debt.

我愿意效忠于你

This is my first command to you.

既然如此我要问你

How did you escape and my son did

你为什么能逃走 而我儿子武艺这么高强

...so mighty a man as he was?

却不能活着逃出来?

The mightiest man may be slain by one

强者只要中一箭就会死

...and Boromir was pierced by many.

况且波罗莫身中了好几箭

Get up.

起来

My lord, there will be a time to grieve for

大人 请你以后再为波罗莫哀悼

...but it is not now.

现在并不是时候

War is coming.

大战即将展开

The enemy is on your doorstep. As

steward, you

敌军已经逼近边界 你身为刚铎宰相

...with the defense of this city. Where are

Gondor's armies?

必须捍卫这座城市 刚铎的大军在哪里?

You still have friends. You are not alone

in this fight.

你仍然有盟友 并不会孤军奋战

Send word to Theoden of Rohan. Light

the beacons.

向洛汗国的希优顿王求救 点燃烽火

You think you are wise, Mithrandir.

你自以为很聪明,米斯兰达

Yet for all your subtleties, you have not

wisdom.

但是你却低估了我

Do you think the eyes of the White Tower

are blind?

你以为我是瞎了眼睛吗?

I have seen more than you know.

我知道的比你想像的多

With your left hand you would use me as

a shield against Mordor.

你一方面想利用我对抗魔多

And with your right you'd seek to

supplant me.

另一方面想趁机推翻我

I know who rides with Theoden of Rohan.

我知道谁在协助希优顿王

Oh, yes. Word has reached my ears of

this Aragorn, son of Arathorn.

没错,我早就听过亚拉冈了 他是亚拉松之子

And I tell you now, I will not bow to this

Ranger from

我要告诉你 我才不会向北方游侠屈服

...last of a ragged house long bereft of

lordship.

他只是失去王位的落魄王族

Authority is not given to you to deny the

return of the king, steward.

你没有权利拒绝人皇回归 宰相大人

The rule of Gondor is mine and no

other's.

除了我没有人能统治刚铎

16

Come.

来吧

All has turned to vain ambition.

他现在眼里只有权力

He would even use his grief as a cloak.

他甚至会用哀伤掩饰他的野心

A thousand years this city has stood.

这座王都屹立了一千年

Now, at the whim of a madman, it will

fall.

现在它将毁于 一个疯子的手中

And the White Tree, the tree of the

而圣白树,王者之树

...will never bloom again.

将永远不会开花

- Why are they still guarding it? - They

guard it because they have hope.

-他们为什么还在守着它? -因为他们仍抱有

一线希望

A faint and fading hope that one day it

will flower.

这个小小的希望 有一天会开花结果

That a king will come and this city will be

as it

人皇将回归 王都也将恢复昔日光辉

...before it fell into decay.

不会遭到毁灭

The old wisdom borne out of the West

was forsaken.

西方孕育的智慧早被遗忘

Kings made tombs more splendid than

the houses of

历任国王盖的墓陵 远比王宫还要奢华

...and counted the old names of their

他们只会缅怀先祖的丰功伟业

...dearer than the names of their sons.

却对自己的儿子不屑一顾

Childless lords sat in aged halls, musing

后继无人的城主 坐在古老的宫殿墨守成规

...or in high, cold towers, asking

questions of the stars.

或是登上冰冷的高塔 求神问运、占星卜卦

And so the people of Gondor fell into ruin.

因此刚铎人民命运堪虞

The line of kings failed.

王室香火无以为继

The White Tree withered.

圣白树也枯萎凋零

The rule of Gondor was given over to

lesser men.

刚铎将落入敌人手中

Mordor.

魔多

Yes, there it lies.

是的,它就在那儿

This city has dwelt ever in the sight of its

shadow.

这座城市长久以来 都笼罩在它的阴影之下

A storm is coming.

暴风雨即将来临

This is not the weather of the world.

这并不是自然的现象

This is a device of Sauron's making.

而是索伦一手造成的异象

A broil of fume he sends ahead of his

17

host.

这也是他大举进攻的前兆

The Orcs of Mordor have no love of

魔多的半兽人不能忍受阳光

...so he covers the face of

所以他就将太阳遮蔽

...to ease their passage along the road to

war.

好让他们踏上征途

When the Shadow of Mordor reaches this

当魔多的魔影到达这座城市

...it will begin.

大战就会展开

是哦

...

米那斯提力斯

...very impressive.

真是令人叹为观止

- So where are we off to next? - Oh, it's

too late for that, Peregrin.

-我们还要去哪儿? -现在要走太迟了,皮聘

There's no leaving this city.

我们无法离开这座城市

Help must come to us.

救兵一定要赶来支援

It must be getting near teatime.

下午茶时间一定快到了

Leastways, it would be in decent places

where there is still teatime.

如果在好一点的地方 就一定会有下午茶时间

We're not in decent places.

我们不是在一个好地方

Mr. Frodo?

佛罗多?

What is it?

怎么了?

It's just a feeling.

我有一种预感

I don't think I'll be coming back.

我想我回不了家了

Yes, you will. Of course you will.

你回得了家 你一定会回家

That's just morbid thinking.

你别瞎想了

We're going there and

我们一定会去而复返

...just like Mr. Bilbo.

就跟比尔博一样

You'll see.

你等着瞧

I think these lands were once part of the

kingdom of Gondor.

这些土地曾经是 刚铎王国的一部份

Long ago, when there was a king.

在很久以前 还有国王的时候

Mr. Frodo, look.

佛罗多,你看

The king has got a crown again.

国王头上又有王冠了

Come on, Hobbits! Mustn't stop now.

This way.

快来啊,哈比人 不要停下来,往这儿走

So I imagine this is just a ceremonial

position.

18

我猜我只是挂名的卫兵吧

I mean, they don't actually expect me to

do any fighting.

我是说我不必真的上战场吧

- Do they? - You're in the service of the

steward now.

-对不对? -你已经对宰相宣誓效忠

You'll have to do as you're told, Peregrin

Took.

你必须奉命行事 皮瑞格林图克

Ridiculous Hobbit.

傻哈比人

Guard of the Citadel.

刚铎卫兵

Thank you.

谢谢你

There's no more stars.

天上没有星星

Is it time?

时候到了吗?

Yes.

是的

It's so quiet.

好安静哦

It's the deep breath before the plunge.

这只是暴风雨前的宁静

I don't want to be in

我并不想上战场

...but waiting on the edge of one I can't

escape is even worse.

但是等待一场 不可避免的大战更令人害怕

Is there any hope, Gandalf, for Frodo and

Sam?

甘道夫,佛罗多和山姆 有成功的希望吗?

There never was much hope.

他们的希望并不大

Just a fool's hope.

只有一线希望

Our enemy is ready.

敌人已蓄势待发

His full strength's gathered.

他集结了强大兵力

Not only Orcs, but Men as well.

不只是半兽人,还有人类

Legions of Haradrim from

来自南方的哈拉德林人部队

...mercenaries from the coast.

以及来自海岸的佣兵

All will answer Mordor's call.

全都听从魔多的命令

Come on.

来吧

This will be the end of Gondor as we

know it.

刚铎将难逃灭亡的命运

Here the hammer stroke will fall hardest.

敌人会对这里展开猛烈攻势

If the river is taken, if the garrison at

如果安都因河被占领 奥斯吉力亚斯碉堡被攻

...the last defense of this city will be

gone.

这座城市的最后防线就会瓦解

But we have the White Wizard. That's got

to count for something.

还有你这个白袍巫师 你一定会有办法的

19

Gandalf?

对吧,甘道夫?

Sauron has yet to reveal his deadliest

索伦还没派出最厉害的手下

...the one who will lead Mordor's armies

in war.

他将率领魔多大军进行攻击

The one they say no living man can kill.

据说没有活人杀得了他

The Witch-king of Angmar.

安格马的巫王

You've met him before.

你见过他

He stabbed Frodo on Weathertop.

他在风云顶刺了佛罗多一剑

He is the lord of

他就是戒灵之王

...the greatest of the Nine.

九骑士之首

Minas Morgul is his lair.

他的巢穴是米那斯魔窟

The Dead City.

死城

Very nasty place. Full of enemies.

很可怕的地方,到处都是敌人

Quick. Quick.

快点,快呀

They will see. They will see.

他们会看到我们

Come away. Come away. Look, we have

found it.

别过去,别过去 瞧,我们找到了

The way into Mordor.

通往魔多的路

The secret stair.

秘密阶梯

Climb.

往上爬

- No, Mr. Frodo! - Not that way!

-不,佛罗多 -不是那里

- What's it doing? - No.

-他在干嘛? -别去

- They're calling me. - No.

-戒灵在召唤我 -糟了

Hide! Hide!

快躲起来,躲起来

I can feel his blade.

我感觉得到他的剑锋

We come to it at last.

决战时刻终于来临

The great battle of our time.

魔戒圣战即将展开

Come away, Hobbits. We climb. We must

climb.

来吧,小哈比人 我们一定要爬上去

The board is set.

棋盘已经摆好

The pieces are moving.

棋子开始移动

Up, up, up the stairs we go.

爬上去,爬上阶梯

And then it's into the tunnel.

然后就进入隧道

Hey, what's in this tunnel?

这个隧道里头有什么?

20

You listen to me, and you listen good and

proper.

听我说,你给我听好了

Anything happens to him, you have me

to answer to.

要是他出事你就会倒大楣

One sniff something's

我只要闻到什么不对劲

...one hair stands up on the back of my

head, it's over.

要是我背上的汗毛竖起来 你就玩完了

No more slinker. No more stinker.

我要宰了你这臭东西 你休想有好日子过

You're gone. Got it?

你死定了,懂吗?

I'm watching you.

我在看着你

What was that about?

你刚才跟他说什么?

Nothing. Just clearing something up.

没什么,只是交代一些事

Peregrin Took, my lad, there is a task

now to be done.

皮聘,你要完成一项任务

Another opportunity for one of the

Shire-folk to prove their great worth.

让你这哈比人有机会 再一次证明自己的能力

You must not fail me.

你绝对不能失败

It's been very quiet across the river.

敌人在对岸没有任何动静

The Orcs are lying low.

半兽人躲起来了

The garrison may have moved out.

他们很可能已经撤退

We've sent scouts to Cair Andros.

我们派了探子到凯尔安卓斯

If the Orcs attack from the north, we'll

have some warning.

如果半兽人从北边进攻 我们一定会有预警

Quiet.

安静

We need 10 more.

还需要十个人

Kill him!

杀了他

They're not coming from the north.

他们并不是从北边进攻

To the river. Quick. Quick. Go. Come on.

快赶到河边,快点

Faster.

划快一点

Draw swords.

拔剑

Hold! Hold them!

挡住他们

What?

那是什么?

Amon Din.

阿蒙丁

The beacon. The beacon of Amon Din is

lit.

阿蒙丁的烽火点燃了

Hope is kindled.

终于燃起一线希望

The beacons of Minas Tirith! The beacons

21

are lit!

米那斯提力斯的烽火 烽火点燃了

Gondor calls for aid.

刚铎向我们求救

And Rohan will answer.

洛汗国将前往支援

Muster the Rohirrim.

洛汗国全军集结

Assemble the army at Dunharrow.

召集登哈洛大军

As many men as can be found. You have

two days.

尽量召集人马 我给你两天时间

第三天就整装出发 前往刚铎展开大战

On the third, we ride for Gondor and war.

- Forward. - Very good, sir.

-前进 -很好

- Gamling. - My lord.

-加姆林 -王上

Make haste across the Riddermark.

全速跨越洛汗平原

Summon every able-bodied man to

Dunharrow.

召集人马前往登哈洛

I will.

遵命

-你跟我们一起去吗? -我最远只能跟到营地

- Will you ride with us? - Just to the

encampment.

It's tradition for the women of the court

to farewell the men.

按照传统 王女必须为士兵送行

The men have found their captain.

人民找到他们的领袖

They will follow you into battle, even to

death.

他们愿意跟随你作战 甚至愿意壮烈牺牲

你给了我们希望

You have given us hope.

Excuse me.

对不起

I have a sword.

我有一把剑

Please accept it.

请你让我参战

I offer you my service, Theoden King.

我愿意为你效忠,希优顿王

And gladly I accept it.

我很乐意接受

You shall be Meriadoc, esquire of Rohan.

我封你为 洛汗骑士梅里雅达克

Horse-Men.

骠骑勇士

I wish I could muster a legion of Dwarves,

fully armed and filthy.

我真希望能召集矮人大军 披上盔甲和你们并

肩作战

Your kinsmen may have no need to ride

to war.

你的族人不需要参战

I fear war already marches on their own

lands.

战争就已经找上门了

So it is before the walls of

米那斯提力斯的攻城战

...the doom of our time will be decided.

将决定人类是否将会灭亡

22

Now is the hour. Riders of Rohan, oaths

you have taken.

这是决战时刻 洛汗骑士,你们曾誓死奋战

Now, fulfill them all. To lord and land!

现在该行动了 为吾王及国土作战

Faramir!

法拉墨

We can't hold them. The city is lost.

我们抵挡不了,城市已经沦陷

Tell the men to break cover. We ride for

Minas Tirith.

下令撤退 我们退回米那斯提力斯

Nazgul.

戒灵

Take cover!

快找掩护

Nazgul!

戒灵

Fall back. Fall back to Minas Tirith!

撤退,退回米那斯提力斯

Fall back!

快撤退

- Retreat! Retreat! - Run for your lives!

-撤退!撤退! -快逃命吧

The age of Men is over.

人类的时代结束了

The time of the Orc has come.

半兽人的时代来临了

- Keep going. - It's the Nazgul.

-向前跑 -是戒灵

Take cover, my lord!

大人,快找掩护

It's coming!

他们来了

- It's Mithrandir. - The White Rider!

-是米斯兰达 -白袍骑士

Pull!

打开城门

Mithrandir.

米斯兰达

They broke through our defenses.

他们攻破我们的防线

They've taken the bridge and the west

bank.

占领了桥梁和西岸

- Battalions of Orcs are crossing the river.

- It is as the Lord Denethor predicted.

-半兽人大军正越河而来 -迪耐瑟大人早就料

到了

- Long has he foreseen this doom. -

Foreseen and done nothing.

-他早就预知有这种结局 -他却什么也不做

Faramir?

法拉墨?

This is not the first Halfling to have

crossed your path.

这不是你第一次见到半身人

No.

没错

You've seen Frodo and Sam?

你见到佛罗多和山姆?

- Where? When? - In Ithilien.

-在哪里?几时? -在伊西力安

Not two days ago.

不到两天前

Gandalf, they're taking the road to the

Morgul Vale.

23

他们往魔窟谷的方向前进

And then the pass of Cirith Ungol.

然后会通过西力斯昂哥隘口

What does that mean?

这是什么意思?

-怎么了? -法拉墨,把一切经过告诉我

- What's wrong? - Faramir, tell me

everything.

Tell me all you know.

把你知道的都告诉我

This is how you would serve your city?

你就是这样效忠王都吗?

You would risk its utter ruin?

你要让它遭到毁灭?

I did what I judged to be right.

我以我的判断做出正确决定

What you judged to be right.

你判断的正确决定?

You sent the Ring of Power into Mordor in

the hands of a witless Halfling.

你把手持权力之戒的半身人 送进魔多的魔掌

It should have been brought back to the

Citadel to be kept safe.

你应该把魔戒带回来 放在安全的地方

Hidden.

藏起来

Dark and deep in

锁在严密的保险库里

...not to be used.

绝对不能使用

Unless at the uttermost end of need.

除非在最危急的时刻

I would not use the Ring.

我绝不会使用魔戒

Not if Minas Tirith were falling in ruin and

I alone could save her.

就算米那斯提力斯沦陷 只剩下我一人能捍卫

Ever you desire to appear lordly and

你一直想效法古代的国王

...as a king of old.

像他们一样大公无私

Boromir would have remembered his

father's need.

波罗莫就会记得他父亲的需求

他就会把那个 贵重的礼物带来给我

He would have brought me a kingly gift.

Boromir would not have brought the

Ring.

波罗莫才不会把魔戒带来

He would have stretched out his hand to

this thing and taken it. He would've

fallen.

他会伸出手抢走魔戒 沦为魔王的爪牙

- You know nothing of this matter! - He

would have kept it for his own.

-你什么也不懂 -他会把魔戒占为己有

And when

然后当他回来

...you would not have known your son.

你绝对认不出自己的儿子

Boromir was loyal to me!

波罗莫对我忠心耿耿

Not some wizard's pupil!

他不是巫师的徒弟

Father?

父亲

24

My son.

儿子

你走吧

Leave me.

Careful, master. Careful.

小心点,主人,小心点

Very far to fall.

这座山谷很深

Very dangerous are the stairs.

这些阶梯很危险

Come, master.

来吧,主人

Come to Smeagol.

到史麦戈这儿

Mr. Frodo.

佛罗多

Get back, you!

你给我退后

Don't touch him!

别碰他

Why does he hates poor Smeagol?

他为什么这么痛恨 可怜的史麦戈?

What has Smeagol ever done to him?

史麦戈到底对他做了什么?

Master?

主人?

Master carries heavy burden.

主人身上的担子好沉重

Smeagol knows. Heavy, heavy burden.

史麦戈知道 好沉重的担子

Fat one cannot know.

小胖子不会懂

Smeagol look after master.

史麦戈会照顾主人

He wants it.

他想要它

He needs it. Smeagol sees it in his eye.

他需要它 我从他的眼神看得出来

Very soon he will ask you for it. You will

see.

他很快就会向你要 你等着瞧

The fat one will take it from you.

小胖子会把它从你手中抢过去

Send forth all legions.

派出所有军队

全力进攻直到把城市攻陷

Do not stop the attack until the city is

taken.

把他们赶尽杀绝

Slay them all.

- What of the wizard? - I will break him.

-巫师呢? -我会对付他

希优顿王的骠骑呢?

Where are Theoden's riders?

Will Rohan's army come?

洛汗大军会来吗?

Mithrandir.

米斯兰达

Courage is the best defense that you

have now.

你们最犀利的武器就是勇气

What were you thinking, Peregrin Took?

你到底在想什么 皮瑞格林图克?

What service can a Hobbit offer such a

great lord of Men?

25

像我这个小哈比人 能为伟大的城主做什么?

It was well-done.

你已经做得很好了

A generous deed should not be checked

with cold counsel.

你这种慷慨激昂的行为 不该受到冰冷的劝阻

You are to join the tower guard.

你要加入要塞卫戍部队

I didn't think they would find any livery

that would fit me.

我还以为他们找不到 我适合穿的军服

Once belonged to a young boy of the city.

这身军服曾经属于一个少年

A very

一个很愚蠢的少年

...who wasted many hours slaying

dragons instead of attending to his

studies.

他浪费太多时间屠龙 没有乖乖学习

- This was yours? - Yes, it was mine.

-这是你的吗? -是的

My father had it made for me.

这是我父亲替我缝制的

可是

...I'm taller than you were then.

我比你当时还要高

Though I'm not likely to grow anymore,

except sideways.

不过我不会再长高了 只会长胖

Never fitted me either.

我穿军服也不太适合

Boromir was always the soldier.

波罗莫比较像一个军人

They were so alike, he and my father.

他跟我父亲其实很像

Proud.

心高气傲

Stubborn even.

他们都很固执

But strong.

但是却很坚强

I think you have strength of a different

kind.

你拥有不同的力量

And one day your father will see it.

有一天你父亲会了解

我在此宣誓效忠刚铎

Here do I swear fealty and service to

...in peace

不管和平或战争

...in living

置生死于度外

...

从„

从现在开始

From this

...until my lord

直到大人解除我的誓言

...or death take me.

或是直到我死为止

And I shall not

我不会忘记你的誓言

...nor fail to reward that which is given.

也一定会回应你的效忠

26

Fealty with love.

以爱回应忠诚

Valor with honor.

以荣誉回应英勇

Disloyalty with vengeance.

以复仇回应背叛

你不该轻易放弃边界防线

I do not think we should so lightly

abandon the

...defenses that your brother long held

intact.

那是你兄长一直坚守的防线

- What would you have me do? - I will not

-你要我怎么做? -我们不能就这样弃守„

...the river in Pelennor unfought.

帕兰诺平原和安都因河

Osgiliath must be retaken.

一定要夺回奥斯吉力亚斯

My lord, Osgiliath is overrun.

奥斯吉力亚斯已经被攻陷

Much must be risked in war.

打仗一定有风险

Is there a captain here who still has the

courage to do his lord's will?

有哪位将军 有勇气为摄政王效命?

你希望我跟哥哥交换命运

You wish now that our places had been

...that I had died and Boromir had lived.

你宁愿我死,让波罗莫活

Yes.

是的

I wish that.

我是这么希望

Since you were robbed

既然你失去了波罗莫

...I will do what I can in his stead.

我就代替他执行这项任务

If I should return, think better of me,

Father.

如果我能生还 请你肯定我的能力

That will depend on the manner of your

return.

这要看你是不是能凯旋归来

What are you up to?

你想干什么?

你想偷溜,对吧?

Sneaking off, are we?

Sneaking?

偷溜?

Sneaking?

偷溜?

Fat Hobbit is always so polite.

小胖子真有良心

Smeagol shows them secret ways that

nobody else

史麦戈带他们找到 没有人找得到的秘密通道

...and they say "sneak."

他却说我想偷溜

Sneak?

偷溜?

Very nice friend. Oh, yes, my precious.

你真是个好朋友 是啊,你真是个好兄弟

- Very nice, very nice. - All right. All right!

-好兄弟 -够了,够了

You just startled me is all.

27

我只是被你吓了一跳

你刚才在干嘛?

What were you doing?

Sneaking.

偷溜呀

Fine. Have it your own way.

好吧,随便你

I'm sorry to wake you, Mr. Frodo.

很抱歉把你吵醒

We have to be moving on.

我们得出发了

It's dark still.

天色还是很暗

It's always dark here.

天色一直都很暗

It's gone!

不见了

- The Elven bread. - What?

-精灵干粮不见了 -什么?

That's all we have left.

我们只剩下那点干粮

他拿走了,一定是他偷的

He took it. He must have!

Smeagol? No, no, not poor Smeagol.

你说我? 可怜的史麦戈才没拿

Smeagol hates nasty Elf bread.

史麦戈最讨厌吃精灵干粮

You're a lying rat! What did you do with

it?!

你骗人,你拿到哪儿了?

He doesn't eat it.

他不吃那玩意

- He can't have taken it. - Look.

-不可能是他拿的 -瞧

这是什么?

What's this?

Crumbs on his jacketses. He took it!

他的外套上有干粮屑 是他拿的

He took it.

是他偷走的

I seen him. He's always stuffing his face

when master's not looking.

我亲眼看到 他老是趁主人不注意偷吃

That's a filthy lie!

你说谎

You stinking, two-faced sneak!

你这个狡猾的小坏蛋

-山姆 -你敢说是我

- Sam! -

Stop it!

住手

Sam!

山姆

- I'll kill him! - Sam! No!

-我要宰了他 -山姆,不!

Oh, my... I'm sorry. I didn't mean it to go

so far. I was So angry.

对不起,我不是故意的 我只是„气炸了

Here, Let's just rest a bit.

来,休息一下吧

- I'm all right. - No.

-我很好 -不

No, you're not all right. You're

exhausted.

你不好,你累坏了

28

It's that Gollum.

都是咕鲁害的

It's this place.

这地方有鬼

It's that thing around your neck.

你戴的魔戒太沉重了

I could help a bit.

我可以帮忙

I could carry it for a while.

我可以替你戴一下

Carry it for a while.

我替你戴一阵子

I could I could carry it.

我可以替你戴一下

Share Share the

the load.

减轻你的负担

Get away!

走开

I don't want to keep it.

我并不想要它

I just want to help.

我只想帮忙

See? See?

瞧、瞧

He wants it for himself.

他想把它占为己有

Shut up, you!

给我闭嘴

Go away! Get out of here!

快滚,给我走吧

No, Sam.

不,山姆

It's you.

你才该走

I'm sorry, Sam.

很抱歉,山姆

But he's a liar.

他是个骗子

He's poisoned you against me.

他在挑拨我们的感情

You can't help me anymore.

你再也帮不了我

You don't mean that.

这不是你的真心话

Go home.

回家吧

Faramir!

法拉墨!

Faramir!

法拉墨!

Your father's will has turned to madness.

你父亲完全失去理智

Do not throw away your life so rashly.

不要白白去送死

Where does my allegiance lie if not here?

我必须誓死效忠刚铎

This is the city of the Men of Numenor.

这是努曼诺尔人的圣城

I will gladly give my life to defend her

为了捍卫这座美丽的圣城 它辉煌的过去和智

...her memory, her wisdom.

我很乐意牺牲我的性命

29

Your father loves you, Faramir.

你父亲很爱你,法拉墨

He will remember it before the end.

他最后会明白的

Can you sing, Master Hobbit?

你会唱歌吗,小哈比人?

这个嘛

...yes.

会啊

我的同胞觉得我唱得不错

At least, well enough for my own people.

But we have no songs for

不过我们唱的歌谣都很粗俗

...and evil times.

不能登大雅之堂

And why should your songs be unfit for

my halls?

为什么不能登大雅之堂?

Come, sing me a song.

来吧,唱一首来听听

Home is behind

家园在后方

The world ahead

世界在前方

And there are many paths to tread

路途多遥远、千辛又万苦

穿过幽暗阴影

Through shadow

To the edge of night

迎向黑夜边缘

Until the stars are all alight

直到夜空繁星闪烁

Mist and shadow

迷雾和阴影

乌云和黑暗

Cloud and shade

All shall fade

全都消失

All shall

全都消失

Fade

消散一空

前进!前进!

March! March! March!

March! March!

前进!前进!

Make way for the king.

国王来了

Make way.

让开

The king is here.

国王来了

My lord.

王上

Hail to you, sire.

吾王万岁

Grimbold, how many?

葛林伯,有多少人马?

I bring 500 men from the Westfold, my

lord.

我从西谷带来五百人

We have 300 more from Fenmarch,

Theoden King.

沼境来了三百人 希优顿王

30

- Where are the riders from Snowbourn?

- None have come, my lord.

-雪界河来了多少骑士? -一个也没有,王上

Six thousand spears.

六千名长矛手

Less than half of what I'd hoped for.

比我预期的少一半

Six thousand will not be enough to break

the lines of Mordor.

六千人不能突破魔多大军防线

More will come.

会有更多人马来到

Every hour lost hastens Gondor's defeat.

时间拖久了刚铎就会沦陷

We have till dawn, then we must ride.

只能等到天亮,然后就要出发

The horses

战马焦躁不安

...and the men are quiet.

战士却寂静无声

They grow nervous in the shadow of the

mountain.

他们紧张得说不出话来

That

那条路„

...where does that lead?

„通往哪里?

It is the road to the Dimholt, the door

under the mountain.

那里是丁祸,黑暗之门

None who venture there ever return.

没有人进去能活着出来

That mountain is evil.

那是亡灵之山

Aragorn.

亚拉冈

Let's find some food.

咱们去找吃的

There.

好了

A true esquire of Rohan.

你也是洛汗骠骑了

I'm ready.

我也要打仗

Sorry.

对不起

It isn't all that dangerous.

这把剑并不锐利

It's not even sharp.

它其实挺钝的

Well, that's no good. You won't kill many

Orcs with a blunt blade.

那可不行 用钝剑可杀不了半兽人

Come on.

来吧

To the smithy. Go!

去找铁匠磨剑,去吧

You should not encourage him.

你不该怂恿他

You should not doubt him.

你不该对他没信心

I do not doubt his heart, only the reach of

his arm.

他很有勇气,只是个子太小

Why should Merry be left behind?

梅里为什么不能上战场?

31

He has as much cause to go to war as

you.

他跟你一样有参战的理由

Why can he not fight for those he loves?

他为什么就不能 为他所爱的人奋战?

You know as little of war as that Hobbit.

你对战争的了解 跟那个哈比人一样少

When the fear

当他心中充满恐惧

...and the blood and the screams and the

horror of battle

当他看到士兵在战场上 全身血淋淋地惨叫

...do you think he would stand and fight?

你认为他还会奋勇作战吗?

He would flee.

他一定会逃之夭夭

And he would be right to do so.

他这么做并没有错

War is the province of Men, Eowyn.

人类是逼不得已才会作战

I choose a mortal life.

我选择了凡人的生命

I wish I could've

我真希望能见到他„

...one last time.

„最后一面

Sir?

大人

希优顿王找你

King Theoden awaits you, my lord.

I take my leave.

我先走了

My lord Elrond.

爱隆王

I come on behalf of one whom I love.

我是为了挚爱的女儿而来

Arwen is dying.

亚文就快死了

她无法抵抗魔多的邪恶力量

She will not long survive the evil that

now spreads from Mordor.

The light of the Evenstar is failing.

暮星的光芒越来越微弱

As Sauron's power grows, her strength

wanes.

索伦的力量日益强大 她就逐渐失去生命力

Arwen's life is now tied to the fate of the

Ring.

亚文的生命 和魔戒的命运息息相关

The Shadow is upon us, Aragorn.

魔影即将笼罩我们

The end has come.

世界末日即将来临

It will not be our end, but his.

这将是魔王的末日 不是人类的终结

You ride to war, but not to victory.

你们绝对无法获得胜利

Sauron's armies march on Minas Tirith,

this you know.

索伦的邪恶大军 正向米那斯提力斯前进

But in secret he sends another force

which will attack from the river.

他另外又派一支军队 从河面展开攻击

A fleet of Corsair ships sails from the

south.

他派昂巴海盗船从南方进攻

They'll be in the city in two days.

32

两天后就会攻到

You're outnumbered, Aragorn.

你们寡不敌众

You need more men.

你们需要搬更多救兵

There are none.

没有救兵可搬了

亡灵之山住了一些人

There are those who dwell in the

mountain.

他们是杀人凶手

...traitors.

叛徒

You would call upon them to fight?

你要我找他们帮忙?

They believe in nothing.

他们什么都不相信

They answer to no one.

也不听任何人的命令

They will answer to the king of Gondor.

他们会听刚铎人皇的命令

Anduril, the Flame of the West, forged

from the shards of Narsil.

安都瑞尔,西方之炎 用纳希尔圣剑碎片重铸而

Sauron will not have forgotten the Sword

of Elendil.

索伦绝对不会忘记 伊兰迪尔圣剑

The blade that was broken shall return to

Minas Tirith.

曾经破碎的圣剑 将再度回到米那斯提力斯

The man who can wield the power of this

能驾驭这把圣剑的人

...can summon to him an army more

deadly than any that walks this earth.

将召集史上最强大的军队

Put aside the Ranger.

把游侠的身份放下

Become who you were born to be.

成为你命中注定该当的人皇

Take the Dimholt road.

往丁祸走上亡者之道

I give hope to Men.

我给人类希望

I keep none for myself.

我不是为了自己

Why are you doing this?

你为什么要走?

The war lies to the east. You cannot leave

on the eve of battle.

大战即将在西方展开 你不能临阵脱逃

You cannot abandon the men.

你不能抛弃这些弟兄

伊欧文

We need you here.

我们需要你

Why have you come?

你为什么跟来?

Do you not know?

难道你不知道吗?

It is but a shadow and a thought that you

love.

你爱的只是 一个理想、一个幻影

I cannot give you what you seek.

33

我不能回报你的爱

I have wished you joy since first I saw

you.

我第一次看到你 就希望你得到幸福

Just where do you think you're off to?

你想去哪儿?

这次不行

Not this time.

This time you must stay, Gimli.

这次你要留下来,金雳

Have you learned nothing of the

stubbornness of Dwarves?

你还不知道矮人族最固执吗?

You might as well accept it. We're going

with you, laddie.

你就认了吧,我们要跟你去

- What's happening? - Where is he

going?

-怎么回事? -他要去哪儿?

Where's he going?

他要去哪儿?

I don't understand.

我不明白

Lord Aragorn!

亚拉冈大人

Why does he leave on the eve of battle?

他为什么在大战前夕离开?

He leaves because there is no hope.

因为他觉得没有希望

He leaves because he must.

因为他非走不可

Too few have come.

我们势单力薄

We cannot defeat the armies of Mordor.

不可能击败魔多大军

没错

No...

...we cannot.

是不可能

But we will meet them in battle

nonetheless.

但是我们还是要誓死奋战

I have left instruction.

我留下了指示

The people are to follow your rule in my

stead.

我死后人民要听你的命令

Take up my seat in the Golden Hall.

坐上我在金殿的王位

Long may you

如果我们不幸落败

...if the battle goes ill.

你要全力捍卫伊多拉斯

What other duty would you have me do,

my lord?

你还要我尽什么职责?

Duty?

职责?

No.

没有了

I would have you

我只希望你能重展笑容

别再为死去的人难过

...not grieve for those whose time has

come.

You shall live to see these days

34

你要率领洛汗人民重建家园

...and no more despair.

永远不再悲伤

What kind of army would linger in such a

place?

什么人会住在这种鬼地方?

One that is cursed.

受到诅咒的人

Long ago, the Men of the Mountains

swore

很久以前亡灵之山的人

...to the last king

向刚铎最后一位人皇宣誓

...to come to

只要他一声令下

...to fight.

就会前来奋战

But when the

但是当那一刻来临

刚铎的战况危急

...when Gondor's need

...

他们却仓惶逃亡

消失在亡灵之山的阴影中

...vanishing into the darkness of the

mountain.

And so Isildur

于是埃西铎诅咒他们

...never to rest until they had fulfilled

their pledge.

在实现誓言之前 他们将永远不得安息

Who shall call them from the grey

twilight?

谁能把他们 从灰色的阴影中叫出来?

The forgotten people.

被遗忘的人

The heir of him to whom the oath they

swore.

他们誓言效忠的 人皇的继承人

From the north shall he come.

他将从北方而来

Need shall drive him.

他对他们有所要求

He shall pass the door to the Paths of the

Dead.

他将穿过黑暗之门 踏上亡者之道

The very warmth of my blood seems

stolen away.

我全身的血液都结冰了

The way is shut.

黑暗之门被封住

It was made by those who are dead.

这是亡者打造的门

And the Dead keep it.

由他们负责掌管

The way is shut.

路被封住了

Brego!

布理哥

I do not fear death.

我不怕死

Well, this is a thing unheard-of.

从来没听过有这种事

An Elf will go underground where a Dwarf

dare not?

连精灵都肯进入地底 矮人却不敢?

Oh.

35

真是的

Oh, I'd never hear the end of it.

我一定会被笑死了

We must ride light and swift.

减轻负担、全速赶去

It is a long road ahead.

前面的路很长

And man and beast must reach the end

with the strength to fight.

人和马都要保留精力 才能在战场上全力奋战

Little Hobbits do not belong in war,

Master Meriadoc.

小哈比人不该上战场 梅里大爷

All my friends have gone to battle.

我的朋友都参战了

I would be ashamed to be left behind.

只有我留下来会很丢脸

It is a three-day gallop to Minas Tirith.

到米那斯提力斯要骑三天

And none of my riders can bear you as a

burden.

我的骑士不能浪费力气载你

I want to fight.

我想要参战

I will say no more.

别再说了

Ride with me.

跟我一起去

My lady.

王女

整装出发

Form up! Move out!

Form up! Move out!

整装出发

Ride!

出发吧

Ride now to Gondor!

前往刚铎

What is it?

是什么?

What do you see?

你看见什么?

I see shapes of men.

我看到人影

And of horses.

还有马匹

Where?

在哪里?

Pale banners like shreds of cloud.

像云朵一般的白旗

高举的长矛

...like winter-thickets through a shroud

of mist.

就像严冬里的枯树 刺向薄薄的迷雾

The Dead are following.

后面跟着一群亡者

They have been summoned.

他们受到召唤

The Dead?

亡者?

Summoned?

召唤?

I knew that.

我知道啦

36

Very good.

我不怕

Very good! Legolas!

我才不怕咧,勒苟拉斯

Do not look down.

别往下看

Who enters my domain?

是谁闯入我的领土?

One who will have your allegiance.

你们要效忠的主人

The Dead do not suffer the living to pass.

亡者不能容许活人过去

You will suffer me.

你要容许我过去

The way is shut.

黑暗之门被封住了

It was made by those who are dead.

这是亡者打造的门

And the Dead keep it.

由他们负责掌管

The way is shut.

路被封住了

Now you must die.

你们非死不可

I summon you to fulfill your oath.

我命令你实现你的誓言

None but the king of Gondor may

command me.

只有刚铎人皇才能命令我

That line was broken.

圣剑早就断裂

It has been remade.

圣剑经过重铸

Fight

为我们作战

...and regain your honor.

重拾你们的尊严

What say you?

你们怎么说?

What say you?

你们怎么说?

You waste your time, Aragorn.

你在浪费时间,亚拉冈

They had no honor in life, they have none

now in death.

他们活着没尊严,死后更没有

I am Isildur's heir.

我是埃西铎的子嗣

Fight

只要为我作战

...and I will hold your oaths fulfilled.

你们的誓言就算实现了

怎么样?

What say you?

You have my word!

我向你们保证

Fight, and I will release you from this

living death!

只要为我作战 我就把你们从死国放走

What say you?!

你们怎么说?

Stand, you traitors!

站出来,叛徒

Out!

快跑

37

Legolas!

勒苟拉斯

Run!

快跑

我们为你作战

We fight.

Open the gate! Quick!

把城门打开,快点

Quick! Hurry!

快点

Faramir!

法拉墨!

Say not that he has fallen.

别跟我说他死了

They were outnumbered.

他们寡不敌众

None survived.

没有人生还

Fear.

恐惧

The city is rank with it.

全城充满恐惧

Let us ease their pain.

让我们为他们消除恐惧

Release the prisoners.

把犯人还给他们

Catapults!

发射

My sons are spent.

我的儿子都死了

My line has ended.

我的家族香火断绝了

He's alive!

他还活着

The House of Stewards has failed.

宰相世家绝种了

He needs medicine, my lord.

大人,他需要救治

My line has ended!

我绝子绝孙了

My lord!

大人

洛汗人

...has deserted us.

抛弃了我们

Theoden's betrayed me.

希优顿背叛了我

Abandon your posts!

弃守吧

Flee! Flee for your lives!

快逃吧,快逃命吧

Prepare for battle!

准备迎敌

Hurry, men! To the wall! Defend the wall!

快到墙边,保护城墙!

Over here!

这里

Return to your posts!

快回作战位置

Send these foul beasts into the abyss.

把这些怪物打下地狱

Stay where you are.

留在原地

38

We need more rubble!

我们需要更多石块

Watch out!

小心

Down to the lower levels. Quick!

到下一层,快点

Double up, men!

动作快点

Hold them back! Do not give in to fear.

勇敢抗敌,不要被恐惧打败

Stand to your posts! Fight!

坚守岗位、誓死奋战

Not at the towers!

不要瞄准敌军的攻城塔

Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!

瞄准食人妖,歼灭食人妖

Bring them down!

把他们扳倒!

Fight them back!

把他们击退!

Peregrin Took!

皮聘

- Go back to the Citadel! - They'd called

us out to fight.

-快回去 -你要我们誓死奋战

This is no place for a Hobbit.

哈比人不该上战场

Guard of the Citadel, indeed.

回去捍卫碉堡

Now, back, up the hill. Quickly. Quick!

快回去,快点

What are you doing, you useless scum?!

你在干嘛?没用的东西

The door won't give. It's too strong.

城门太坚固了,撞不破

Get back there and smash it down.

给我回去把它撞破

But nothing can breach it.

用什么都撞不破

Grond will breach it.

用葛龙德就可以

Bring up the wolf's head.

把破城捶拉过来

Grond! Grond! Grond! Grond!

葛龙德!葛龙德!

Grond! Grond! Grond!

葛龙德!葛龙德!

Grond! Grond! Grond!

葛龙德!葛龙德!

Grond! Grond! Grond!

葛龙德!葛龙德!

Grond! Grond! Grond!

葛龙德!葛龙德!

Grond! Grond! Grond!

葛龙德!葛龙德!

You may go no further.

你们不能继续前进

You will not enter Gondor.

你们不能进入刚铎

Who are you to deny us passage?

你们是什么人 胆敢拦我们的路?

Legolas, fire a warning shot past the

bosun's ear.

勒苟拉斯,放一箭 擦过掌帆手耳边以示警告

Mind your aim.

瞄准一点

39

That's it. Right. We warned you.

活该,我们警告过你们

Prepare to be boarded.

准备登船

Boarded?

登船?

By you and whose army?

就凭你们跟哪支军队?

This army.

这支军队

In there.

进去

What is this place?

这是什么地方?

Master must go inside the tunnel.

主人一定要进入隧道

Now that I'm here, I don't think I want

to.

现在我来到这儿 我突然不想进去了

It's the only way.

这是唯一的路

你不往前走„

...or go back.

„就要回头

I can't go back.

我不能回头

- What's that smell? - Orcses' filth.

-那是什么味道? -半兽人的臭味

Orcses come in here sometimes.

半兽人有时候会来

Hurry.

快点

This way.

这儿

Smeagol?

史麦戈?

Over here.

这儿

It's sticky. What is it?

黏答答的,这是什么?

You'll see.

你待会就知道

Oh, yes.

没错

You will see.

你等着瞧吧

Smeagol?

史麦戈?

Smeagol!

史麦戈?

Smeagol!

史麦戈?

Sam.

山姆

And you,

至于你,佛罗多巴金斯

...I give you the light of Earendil, our

most beloved star.

我将埃兰迪尔之光送给你 这是我们最挚爱的

星辰

May it be a light for you in

愿它在所有光亮熄灭时

...when all other lights go out.

在黑暗中为你照亮光明

40

Naughty little fly

小小的苍蝇

Why does he cry?

他为什么哭?

Caught in a web

你被困在网中

Soon you'

很快就会被„

Eaten.

吃掉

Got away, did it, precious?

你以为你逃得了,是吗?

Not this time.

这次不行

- Not this time! - No!

-这次你休想逃 -住手

It wasn't us. It wasn't us!

不是我们,不是我们干的

Smeagol wouldn't hurt master.

史麦戈不会伤害主人

We promised.

我们答应过了

You must believe us.

你要相信我们

It was the precious.

都是宝贝害的

The precious made us do it.

是宝贝逼我们这么做

I have to destroy it, Smeagol.

我必须摧毁魔戒,史麦戈

I have to destroy it for both our sakes.

这是为了我们俩好

No!

I'm so sorry, Sam.

对不起,山姆

I'm so sorry.

真是对不起

This task was appointed to you, Frodo of

the Shire.

你被赋予这项任务 来自夏尔的佛罗多

If you do not find

如果你无法完成任务

...no one will.

世界就会毁灭

The scouts report Minas Tirith is

surrounded.

斥候回报说 米那斯提力斯被团团包围

The lower level's in flames.

底层全都被大火吞蚀

Everywhere, legions of the enemy

advance.

敌军不断往前逼近

Time is against us.

来不及了

Make ready!

准备作战

Take heart, Merry.

鼓起勇气

It will soon be over.

战争很快就结束

王女

...you are fair

你是这么地勇敢美丽

41

...and have much to

你的人生充满了希望

...and many who love you.

也有很多人爱你

I know it is too late to turn aside.

我知道要回头已经太迟了

I know there is not much point now in

hoping.

我知道再怎么期望也没有用

If I were a knight of Rohan, capable of

我真希望我是一个 能成大事的洛汗骑士

But I'm not.

但我不是

I'm a Hobbit.

我只是一个哈比人

And I know I can't save Middle-earth.

我也知道我一个人 救不了中土世界

I just want to help my friends.

我只想帮助我的朋友

Frodo.

佛罗多

Sam.

山姆

Pippin.

皮聘

More than anything, I wish I could see

them again.

更重要的是 我希望能再见到他们

Prepare to move out!

准备前进

Make haste. We ride through the night.

快点,我们要连夜赶路

To battle.

誓死奋战

To battle.

誓死奋战

Back to the gate!

回去城门

Hurry!

快点

I am steward of the House of Anarion.

我是安那瑞安家族的宰相

Thus have I walked.

我曾在这里昂首阔步

And thus now will I sleep.

现在我要在这里长眠

Gondor is lost.

刚铎已经沦陷了

There is no hope for Men.

人类没有任何希望

Why do the fools fly?

这些傻瓜逃什么逃?

Better to die sooner than late.

早一点死不是比较好吗?

For die we must.

我们迟早都会死

No tomb for Denethor and Faramir.

迪耐瑟和法拉墨不需要坟墓

No long, slow sleep of death embalmed.

也不会永远沉睡等待腐朽

We shall burn, like the heathen kings of

old.

我们要跟先王一样被烧成灰烬

Bring wood and oil.

42

把燃油和木柴拿来

Steady.

稳住

Steady.

稳住

You are soldiers of Gondor.

你们是刚铎勇士

No matter what comes through that gate,

you will stand your ground.

不管有多少敌人 都要死守城门

Run!

快跑

Volley!

放箭

Fire!

放箭

Let him go, you filth.

放开他,臭东西

Let him go!

放开他

You will not touch him again.

你休想动他一根汗毛

Come on and finish it.

有胆就来找我

Back!

退后

Mr. Frodo.

佛罗多

Oh, no.

不好了

Frodo.

佛罗多

Mr. Frodo.

佛罗多

Wake up.

醒醒

Don't leave me here alone.

别丢下我一个人

Don't go where I can't follow.

别去我不能跟去的地方

Wake up.

快醒来

Not asleep.

你不是睡着了

Dead.

你是死了

You get back, you scum!

给我回来,臭东西

What's this?

这是什么?

Looks like old Shelob's been having a bit

of fun.

看来尸罗又跑出来打猎了

Killed another one, has she?

她又杀了一个猎物?

No.

没有

This fellow ain't dead.

这小子没死

Not dead?

他没死?

She jabs him with her stinger, and he

goes as limp as a boned fish.

她先用毒刺刺他 让他像死鱼一样动弹不得

Then she has her way with them.

43

然后她再慢慢享用大餐

That's how she likes to feed.

这是她的独门秘方

Fresh blood.

保持肉的鲜度

Get him to the tower!

把他抬到高塔上

Samwise, you fool.

山姆卫斯,你这个笨蛋

This scum will be awake in a couple of

hours.

这臭小子 两小时后就会活过来

Then he'll wish he'd never been born.

到时候他就会不想活了

The house of his spirit crumbles.

他已经没救了

He is burning.

他在发烧

Already burning.

他要燃烧

He's not dead.

他还没死

He's not dead!

他没有死

No! No!

No! No!

住手

He's not dead!

他还没有死

- Farewell, Peregrin, son of Paladin. - No!

No! No!

-永别了,帕拉丁之子皮聘 -不!不!

I release you from my service.

我解除你的职务

Go now and die in what way seems best

to you.

你想怎么死就去死吧

Pour oil on the wood!

把燃油倒上去

Come on, soldier! Move it!

快呀,别站在那儿

- Hurry along there! Hurry along! -

Gandalf!

-快点,动作快点 -甘道夫!

Where is Gandalf?

甘道夫呢?

Gandalf!

甘道夫!

Retreat!

撤退!

The city is breached!

城门被攻陷了

Fall back to the second level!

回到上面

Get the women and children out!

让妇孺撤退

Get them out!

把他们带走

Retreat!

撤退

Come on. Come on.

快呀,来吧

Move into the city. Kill all in your path.

攻进城内、赶尽杀绝

44

Take them down!

杀光所有的敌人

Fight. Fight to the last man!

战斗!奋战到底!

Fight for your lives!

为生存战斗!

Gandalf!

甘道夫!

Gandalf!

甘道夫!

Denethor has lost his mind!

迪耐瑟发疯了

He's burning Faramir alive!

他要把法拉墨活活烧死

Up! Quickly!

快上去,快

Go back to the abyss.

回去黑暗深渊吧

Fall into the nothingness that awaits you

and your master.

跟你的主人一起 回到等着你们的深渊吧

Do you not know death when you see it,

old man?

你不知道你的死期到了吗? 老家伙

This is my hour.

我要杀了你

Gandalf!

甘道夫!

You have failed.

你失败了

The world of Men will fall.

人类世界会灭亡

Courage, Merry.

鼓起勇气,梅里

Courage for our friends.

为我们的朋友鼓起勇气

Form ranks, you maggots. Form ranks!

组成阵形,笨蛋,组成阵形!

Pikes in front. Archers behind.

长矛手在前、弓箭手在后

Eomer, take your eored down the left

flank.

伊欧墨,率兵攻击左翼

Flank ready.

攻击左翼

Gamling, follow the king's banner down

the center.

加姆林 跟着王旗向中锋进攻

Grimbold, take your company right after

you pass the wall.

葛林伯,率领精兵攻击右翼

Forth, and fear no darkness!

前进吧,别害怕黑暗

Arise, arise, Riders of Theoden!

起来吧,希优顿王的骑士

Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be

长矛向前刺、盾牌用力挡

...a sword-day, a

举剑奋战、血染大地

...ere the sun rises!

我们要奋战到天明

Whatever happens, stay with me. I'll

look after you.

不管怎样都紧跟着我 我会保护你

Ride now!

冲啊!

45

Ride now!

冲啊!

Ride! Ride

为了捍卫中土世界

...and the world's ending!

勇往直前

Death!

誓死奋战!

Death!

誓死奋战!

- Death! - Death!

-誓死奋战! -誓死奋战!

- Death! - Death!

-誓死奋战! -誓死奋战!

- Death! - Death!

-誓死奋战! -誓死奋战!

Forth Eorlingas!

冲啊,伊欧子嗣

Fire!

放箭

Death!

誓死奋战!

Charge!

冲啊!

Fire at will!

快放箭

Set a fire in our flesh.

在我们身上点火

Stay this madness!

快给我住手

You may triumph in the field of battle for

今天你也许可以打一场胜仗

...but against the power that has risen in

但是当你面对 从东方升起的邪恶力量

...there is no victory.

你永远无法获得胜利

No!

不!

You will not take my son from me!

你不能夺走我儿子

No! No!

不!不!

Faramir.

法拉墨

So passes Denethor, son of Ecthelion.

爱克西里昂之子迪耐瑟死了

Drive them to the river!

把他们赶到河边

Make safe the city!

捍卫王都

Re-form the line!

重组阵形

Re-form the line!

重组阵形

Sound the charge! Take them head-on!

准备进攻,正面迎敌

Charge!

冲啊

杀了他

Cut him down!

Take the reins. Pull him left!

你来拉缰绳,往左拉

Left!

46

往左

Aim for their heads!

瞄准他们的头放箭

Bring it down! Bring it down! Bring it

down!

把他扳倒„把他扳倒„

Merry!

梅里

I didn't think it would end this way.

没想到我的生命 在这儿走到了尽头

End?

尽头?

No, the journey doesn't end here.

不,这不是尽头

Death is just

死亡只是另一条路

...one that we all must take.

我们都要走的路

The grey rain curtain of this world rolls

当灰色的天空放晴

...and all turns to silver glass.

眼前一片银白透明

And then you see it.

你就会看见它

What, Gandalf?

什么?

See what?

看见什么?

洁白的海岸

...and beyond.

死后的世界

A far

在黎明的晨曦中

...under a swift sunrise.

有一片辽阔的绿茵

哇塞

...that isn't so bad.

听起来不错嘛

No.

是啊

No, it isn't.

是不错

Rally to me! To me!

大家围过来,围过来

Feast on his flesh.

好好享用他的肉

I will kill you if you touch him.

你敢碰他我就杀了你

Do not come between the Nazgul and his

prey.

别阻挡戒灵对他的猎物下手

Late as usual, pirate scum!

你们迟到了,混蛋海盗!

There's knife-work here needs doing.

准备大开杀戒吧

Come on, you sea rats! Get off your

ships!

快点,臭海盗,快滚下船!

There's plenty for the both of us.

再来比比看谁杀的敌人多

May the best Dwarf win.

最猛的矮人一定赢

47

You fool.

你真蠢

No man can kill me.

没有男人杀得了我

Die now.

领死吧

I am no man.

我不是男人

- Sixteen! - Seventeen!

-十五、十六 -十七

Merry!

梅里

Legolas!

勒苟拉斯

Thirty-three, thirty-four.

三十三、三十四

That still only counts as one!

那样也只能算一个

Come on, then. Come on!

好,来吧

I know

我认得你

...Eowyn.

伊欧文

My eyes darken.

我就快死了

No.

No.

I am going to save you.

我会救你

You already did.

你已经救了我

伊欧文

...my body is broken.

我的伤势太重了

You have to let me go.

你要让我走

I go to

我将加入列祖列宗的行列

...in whose

就算在伟大的先王身边

...I shall not now feel ashamed.

我也不会感到羞愧

Eowyn.

伊欧文

Release us.

让我们走吧

Bad idea.

最好不要

Very handy in a tight spot, these lads,

despite the fact they're dead.

这些死人头 在危机时刻还挺有用的

You gave us your word.

你答应过我们

I hold your oath fulfilled.

你们实现了誓言

Go.

去吧

Be at peace.

安息吧

Merry.

梅里

48

No!

不!

No!

不!

With a sigh

随着一声叹息

You turn away

你转身而去

With a deepening heart

随着一阵心痛

No more words to say

你已无话可说

You will find

你会发现

That the world has changed

世界已经改变

Forever

永远改变

And the trees are now Turning from

green to gold

树木从苍绿变成金黄

And the sun is now fading

太阳也将西沉

I wish I could hold you

希望我能抱住你

Closer

靠近一点

Merry!

梅里?

Merry!

梅里?

Merry.

梅里

Merry, it's me.

梅里,是我

It's Pippin.

我是皮聘

I knew you'd find me.

我就知道你会找到我

Yes.

当然

Are you going to leave me?

你要撇下我不管吗?

No, Merry.

不,梅里

I'm going to look after you.

我要照顾你

Hands off!

别碰它

That shiny shirt, that's mine.

那件银衣是我的

It's going to the Great Eye, along with

everything else.

我要把一切 都交给伟大的邪眼

I don't take orders from stinking

Morgul-rats!

我才不听魔窟鼠辈的命令

You touch it, and I'll stick this blade in

your gut.

你敢碰它我就一剑把你刺死

The scum tried to knife me.

那混球想杀我

Kill him!

毙了他

That's for Frodo!

49

这是为了佛罗多

And for the Shire!

这是为了夏尔

And that's for my old Gaffer!

这是为了我的老爹

Stop your squealing, you dunghill rat.

别哎哎叫了,臭小子

I'm gonna bleed you like a stuck pig.

我要在你身上刺个透明窟窿

Not if I stick you first.

我先要你的命

Sam!

山姆

Oh, Sam, I'm so sorry.

山姆,对不起

Sorry for everything.

我真是对不起你

- Let's get you out of here. - It's too late.

It's over.

-我先把你救出去 -太迟了,一切都完了

They've taken it.

他们把它拿走了

...they took the Ring.

他们把魔戒拿走了

Begging your pardon, but they haven't.

放心,他们并没有

I thought I'd lost you.

我以为你死了

So I took it.

所以我就把它拿走

Only for safekeeping.

我只是保管它

Give it to me.

把它给我

Give me the Ring, Sam.

把魔戒给我

Sam.

山姆

Give me the Ring.

把魔戒交给我

You must understand.

你必须明白

The Ring is my burden.

魔戒是我的责任

It will destroy you, Sam.

它会毁了你

Come on, Mr. Frodo.

来吧,佛罗多

We best find you some clothes.

你最好找衣服穿

You can't go walking through Mordor in

naught but your skin.

你不能光着身子去魔多

We did it, Mr. Frodo.

我们到了,佛罗多

We made it to Mordor.

我们终于到了魔多

There are so many of them.

有好多敌人

We'll never get through unseen.

我们一定会被发现

It's him, the Eye.

是他,邪眼

We have to go in there, Mr. Frodo.

我们非去不可

50

There's nothing for it.

没别的选择

Come on. Let's just make it down the hill

for starters.

来吧,先下了山再说

Frodo has passed beyond my sight.

我看不到佛罗多的行踪

The darkness is deepening.

黑暗笼罩大地

If Sauron had the Ring, we would know

it.

如果魔戒被索伦夺去就完了

It's only a matter of time.

这是迟早的事

He has suffered a defeat,

他是吃了场败仗

...but behind the walls of Mordor, our

enemy is regrouping.

但是他正在魔多 重新集结大军

Let him stay there.

让他留在那里吧

Let him rot! Why should we care?

让他去死吧 我们为什么要怕他?

Because 10,000 Orcs now stand between

Frodo and Mount Doom.

因为有一万名半兽人大军 会阻止佛罗多前往

末日火山

- I've sent him to his death. - No.

我等于是让他去送死

There is still hope for Frodo.

佛罗多仍有一线希望

He needs time and safe passage across

the plains of Gorgoroth.

他需要时间 穿越葛哥洛斯平原

- We can give him that. - How?

-我们能替他争取时间 -该怎么做?

Draw out Sauron's armies.

把索伦的大军引出来

Empty his lands.

让魔多变成空城

Then we gather our full strength and

march on the Black Gate.

然后我们以 全部兵力攻打黑门

We cannot achieve victory through

strength of arms.

我们的兵力不能打败敌人

Not for ourselves.

不必打败他们

But we can give Frodo his chance if we

keep Sauron's Eye fixed upon us.

只要让索伦心无旁鹜 专心地对付我们

Keep him blind to all else that moves.

佛罗多就有成功的机会

A diversion.

声东击西

Certainty

成功机率很小

...small chance

而且必死无疑

...what are we waiting for?

咱们还在等什么?

Sauron will suspect a trap.

索伦一定会起疑心

He will not take the bait.

他不会上当

Oh, I think he will.

51

他会上当

Long have you hunted me.

你一直在猎杀我

Long have I eluded you.

我也一直在躲着你

No more.

我不再躲藏

Behold the Sword of Elendil.

看我的伊兰迪尔圣剑

The city has fallen silent.

整座城市静悄悄的

There is no warmth left in the sun.

太阳没有一丝暖意

It grows so cold.

空气越来越冷

It's just the damp of the first spring rain.

下了第一阵春雨 才会这么潮湿冰冷

I do not believe this darkness will

endure.

我相信黑暗很快就会过去

Look,

你看,那些半兽人

...they're moving off.

他们走了

You see, Mr.

你看吧,佛罗多

...some luck at last.

我们终于有好运气了

Move it, you slugs!

动作快点,懒虫

Come on! Faster!

快点,快点

Come along,

快跟上来

I'll whip you down to the bone,

不然我就把你打到皮开肉绽

Come on!

快点

What have I told you?!

我是怎么跟你们说的?

Get up!

起来

Come on, you slugs!

快点,懒惰鬼

You two are going straight to the front

line!

你们两个到前面去

Now, move it! Go on! Fall in! Move it!

快点,走快点

To the Gate, you slugs! Now, move it!

快到大门去,臭懒虫,快点

Don't you know we're at war?

你不知道我们在打仗吗?

Company, halt!

停下来

Inspection!

我要检查

Sam, help me.

山姆,帮我

Mr. Frodo!

佛罗多

Stand up, Mr. Frodo. Stand up!

起来,佛罗多,快起来

It's so heavy.

它好重

52

Oh, no.

糟了

What do I do? What do we do?

我该怎么办? 我们该怎么办?

- Hit me. - What?

-打我 -什么?

Hit me, Sam. Start fighting.

打我,假装打架

Get off of me!

给我滚开

Nobody pushes me, you filthy maggot.

没有人敢惹我,你这臭东西

Get off of me!

放开我

Break it up! Break it up!

别打了,别打了

Oi! I'll have your guts if you don't shut

this rabble down!

你不乖乖住手 我就把你开膛剖胜

Go, Sam. Now!

走吧,山姆,快

Move along, scum!

快走吧

Back in the line!

回到队伍里

You maggots!

臭东西

Get back into the line, you slugs!

给我滚回去

Dig it, you slugs. Move it.

快点,懒惰鬼

Move it!

快点

I

我不行了

I I can't manage the Ring, Sam.

我撑不下去了 我承受不了魔戒的压力

它„它„

It's such a weight to carry.

它真的好沉重

It...

它„

Such a weight.

重到令人受不了

We're going that way. Straight as we can.

我们要走那里,尽量直直走

There's no point carrying anything we're

not sure to need.

不需要的东西就不必带

Mr. Frodo.

佛罗多

Look.

你看

There

上面有光亮

...and beauty

好耀眼的光亮

...that no shadow can touch.

没有阴影能盖住它

Take mine.

拿去

There's a few drops left.

里面还有几滴水

53

There will be none left for the return

journey.

可是回程就没水喝了

I don't think there will be a return

journey, Mr. Frodo.

我想我们是回不去了 佛罗多

Frodo, get down!

佛罗多,快趴下

Hide!

快躲起来

Frodo!

佛罗多

Where are they?

他们在哪里?

Let the Lord of the Black Land come

forth!

黑暗魔君快现身

Let justice be done upon him!

我要让他就地伏法

My master, Sauron the Great, bids thee

welcome.

我的主人索伦欢迎你们

Is there any in this rout with authority to

treat with me?

你们哪一位 可以代表跟我谈判?

We do not come to treat

我们不是来跟索伦谈判的

...faithless and accursed.

那个受诅咒的恶魔

Tell your master this: The armies of

Mordor must disband.

告诉你的主人 魔多大军必须解散

He is to depart these lands, never to

return.

他要离开中土世界 永远不再回来

Old Greybeard.

灰胡子老爹

I have a token I was bidden to show thee.

我有一些信物要给你看

Frodo.

佛罗多

Frodo.

佛罗多

- Silence. - No!

-安静 -不

Silence!

安静

The Halfling was dear to thee, I see.

原来那个半身人 对你们这么重要

Know that he suffered greatly at the

hands of his host.

他在我们手上 受了很痛苦的折磨

Who would've thought one so small could

endure so much pain?

谁会料到这个小人儿 能忍受这么大的痛苦?

And he did, Gandalf.

他被折磨得不成人形

He did.

痛苦不堪

And who is this?

这是谁?

Isildur's heir?

埃西铎的子嗣?

It takes more to make a king than a

broken Elvish blade.

想要当人皇光有一把 破烂的精灵宝剑还不够

I guess that concludes negotiations.

我猜咱们的谈判结束了

54

I do not believe it.

我不信

I will not.

我不相信

Pull back.

往后退

Pull back!

往后退

It's gone, Mr. Frodo.

它走了

The light's passed on, away towards the

north.

那道光往北方移过去了

Something's drawn its gaze.

它被什么引开来

Hold your ground! Hold your ground.

稳住,稳住

Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers!

刚铎和洛汗的好男儿 我的好兄弟

I see in

我在你们眼中

...the same fear that would take the

heart of me.

看见我心中也感受到的恐惧

A day may come when the courage of

有一天人类将失去勇气

...when we forsake our friends and break

all bonds of fellowship.

我们会众叛亲离、一败涂地

But it is not this day.

但不是在今天

An hour of wolves and shattered

有一天邪将胜正

...when the age of Men comes crashing

down.

人类的世界也会完全毁灭

But it is not this day.

但不是在今天

This day we fight!

今天我们要誓死奋战

By all that you hold dear on this good

为了你们在世上所珍惜的一切

...I bid you stand, Men of the West!

一定要奋战到底 西方的人类

Never thought I'd die fighting side by

side with an Elf.

我从来没想过 我会跟一个精灵一起战死

What about side by side with a friend?

跟一个朋友一起战死呢?

Aye.

I could do that.

我愿意

Do you remember the Shire, Mr. Frodo?

佛罗多,你还记得夏尔吗?

It'll be spring soon.

春天就快来到

And the orchards will be in blossom.

果树都会开花

And the birds will be nesting in the hazel

thicket.

鸟儿也会在榛树上筑巢

And they'll be sowing the summer barley

in the

55

人们很快就要收割大麦

...and eating the first of the strawberries

with cream.

沾鲜奶油吃初摘的草莓

Do you remember the taste of

strawberries?

你记得草莓的味道吗?

No, Sam.

不记得

I can't recall the taste

我不记得食物的味道

...nor the sound

也不记得流水声

...nor the touch of grass.

或是稻草香

我„

...naked in the dark.

„赤裸裸站在黑暗中

There's nothing.

我跟邪眼之间

No veil between me and the wheel of fire.

没有任何阻隔

I can

我的双眼„

...with my waking eyes.

„清楚地看到它

Then let us be rid

那就把它毁掉吧

...once and for all.

让它永远消失

Come on, Mr. Frodo.

来吧,佛罗多

I can't carry it

我不能替你背负这重担

...but I can carry you.

但是我可以背你

Come on!

来吧

Aragorn.

亚拉冈

Elessar.

伊力萨王

For Frodo.

为了佛罗多

Look, Mr. Frodo.

你看,佛罗多

A doorway.

一道门

We're almost there.

就快到了

Clever Hobbits to climb so high!

聪明的哈比人爬到这么高

Mustn't go that way.

不能去那边

Mustn't hurt the precious.

不能毁了宝贝

You swore!

你发过誓

You swore on the precious!

你对着宝贝发誓

Smeagol promised!

史麦戈发过誓

Smeagol lied.

史麦戈是骗你的

56

Frodo!

佛罗多

Eagles.

巨鹰

The eagles are coming!

巨鹰来帮忙了

Frodo!

佛罗多

I'm here, Sam.

我在这里,山姆

Destroy it!

毁了它

Go on! Now!

快点,快呀

Throw it in the fire!

把它丢进烈焰中

What are you waiting for?

你还在等什么?

Just let it go!

快放手

The Ring is mine.

魔戒是我的

No.

No.

不要

No!

不!

Yes!

好耶

Yes!

好耶

Precious! Precious!

宝贝!宝贝!

Precious! Precious!

宝贝!宝贝!

Give me your hand!

把手伸出来

Take my hand!

抓住我的手

No!

不!

Don't you let go.

千万别放手

Don't let go.

别放手

Reach!

抓住

Frodo!

佛罗多!

Frodo!

佛罗多!

It's gone.

它不见了

It's done.

任务完成了

Yes, Mr. Frodo.

没错,佛罗多

It's over now.

一切都结束了

I can see the Shire.

我看得见夏尔了

The Brandywine River.

烈酒河

57

Bag End.

袋底洞

Gandalf's fireworks.

甘道夫的烟火

The lights in the Party Tree.

宴会树上的灯光

Rosie Cotton dancing.

小玫卡顿在跳舞

She had ribbons in her hair.

她头上绑了丝带

If ever I was to

如果我要娶老婆

...it would've been her.

一定要娶她

It would've been her.

一定会是她

I'm glad to be with you, Samwise

我很高兴有你在 山姆卫斯詹吉

...here at the end of all things.

陪我一起走到尽头

Gandalf?

甘道夫?

Frodo!

佛罗多

Gimli!

金雳

Now come the days of the king.

人皇的时代来临了

May they be blessed.

愿神祝福你

This day does not belong to

这一天的荣耀不是属于一个人

...but to all.

而是属于每一个人

Let us together rebuild

让我们同心协力重建家园

...that we may share in the days of

peace.

一起分享太平盛世

我的朋友们

...you bow to no one.

你们不必向任何人鞠躬

And thus it was.

故事终于告一段落

A Fourth Age of Middle-earth began.

中土世界第四纪元就此展开

And the Fellowship of

至于魔戒远征队

...though eternally bound by friendship

虽然他们的友谊永远长存

...was ended.

但是也该曲终人散

Thirteen months to the day since Gandalf

sent us on our

甘道夫派我们踏上 这段旅程的十三个月后

...we found ourselves looking upon a

familiar sight.

我们终于再度看到熟悉的景象

We were home.

我们回家了

Hi.

58

Hey, watch the pumpkin.

小心我的南瓜

More of the same, Rosie.

再来一杯,小玫

Good night, lads.

晚安,各位

How do you pick up the threads of an old

life?

你该如何重拾往日的生活?

How do you

你该怎么继续下去?

...when in your heart you begin to

当你在内心深处早就知道

...there is no going back?

你已无法回头

There are some things that time cannot

有些事情无法弥补

...some hurts that go

有些伤痛太深沉

...that have taken hold.

你将永远无法复元

“历险归来:哈比人的故事” 比尔博巴金斯着

Mr. Frodo?

佛罗多?

What is it?

怎么了?

It's been four years to the day since

Weathertop, Sam.

我在风云顶上被刺这一剑 到现在已经过了四

年了

It's never really healed.

伤口还是没有完全愈合

"There and Back Again: A Hobbit's Tale

by Bilbo Baggins.

“历险归来:哈比人的故事” 比尔博巴金斯着

And The Lord of the Rings by Frodo

Baggins."

“魔戒之王” 佛罗多巴金斯着

You finished it.

你写完了

Not quite.

还没有

There's room for a little more.

还有一些故事没写完

Bilbo once told me his part in this tale

比尔博曾说 他的故事终会结束

...that each of us must come and go in

the telling.

每个人的生命都有精采的一页

Bilbo's story was now over.

他的故事已经结束

There would be no more journeys for

比尔博即将踏上„

...save one.

„最后的旅程

Tell me again, lad, where are we going?

再告诉我,我们要去哪儿?

To the harbor, Bilbo.

去港口呀

The Elves have accorded you a special

精灵赐给你最高的荣誉

...a place on the last ship to leave

Middle-earth.

跟他们一起搭船离开中土世界

59

佛罗多

...any chance of seeing that old Ring of

mine again?

我能再见到那只戒指吗?

The one I gave you.

我给你的那只戒指

I'm sorry, Uncle.

对不起,叔叔

I'm afraid I lost it.

我把它弄丢了

Oh.

Pity.

真可惜

I should like to have held it one last time.

我很想再持有它最后一次

Well, here's a sight I have never seen

before.

我没见过这么大的场面

The power of the Three Rings is ended.

精灵族的三只魔戒力量已消失

The time

人类统治的时代

...for the dominion of Men.

已经来临

The sea calls us home.

大海在召唤我们回家

I think

我想

...quite ready for another adventure.

我准备好再踏上 另一场冒险之旅了

再会吧

...my brave Hobbits.

勇敢的哈比人

My work is now finished.

我的任务已经完成

Here at last, on the shores of

在这大海的岸边

...comes the end of our Fellowship.

魔戒远征队终于解散了

I will not say, "Do not weep"...

我不会叫你们不要哭

...for not all tears are an evil.

因为有些泪水是好的

It is time, Frodo.

该走了,佛罗多

What does he mean?

他是什么意思?

We set out to save the Shire, Sam.

我们的任务是拯救夏尔

And it has been saved.

夏尔安然无恙

But not for me.

但我不能留下来

You don't mean that.

你不是说真的

You can't leave.

你不能走

The last pages are for you, Sam.

最后几页是留给你的,山姆

My dear Sam:

亲爱的山姆

60

You cannot always be torn in two.

你不能一心两用

You will have to be one and whole for

many years.

你必须全心全意为家庭奉献

You have so much to enjoy and to be and

to do.

你有好多事要做 有好多福可享

Your part in the story will go on.

你在故事中的角色将继续下去

好了

...I'm back.

我回家了

Lay down

歇息吧

Your sweet and weary head

赶走你一身的疲惫

Night is falling

夜晚降临

You have come To journey's end

你的旅程终于结束

Sleep now

安睡吧

And dream Of the ones who came before

做梦吧 让你以前做过的梦

They are calling

越过遥远的海岸

From across The distant shore

向你召唤

Why do you weep?

你为何哭泣

What are these tears Upon your face?

你的脸上为什么 流下晶莹泪珠?

Soon you will see

你很快就会看到

All of your fears Will pass away

你所有的恐惧将消失

Safe in my arms

安静地躺在我怀里

You're only sleeping

安然入睡

What can you see

你在地平线上

On the horizon?

看到什么?

Why do the white gulls

白色的海鸥

Call?

为什么召唤?

Across the sea

苍白的月亮

A pale moon rises

从海面升起

The ships have come

远方的帆船

To carry you home

将载你回家

And all will turn

一切都会变成

To silver glass

银白透明

A light on the water

海上出现一道光芒

All souls pass

61

生命终将结束

Hope fades

人们也会失去希望

Into the world of night

消失在漆黑的夜晚

Through shadows falling

黑暗将笼罩大地

Out of memory and time

记忆与时间已不重要

Don't say

别说话

We have come now to the end

我们终于走到尽头

White shores are calling

洁白的海岸就在眼前

You and I will meet again

你和我将再见面

And you'll be here In my arms

你将躺在我的怀里

Just sleeping

安然入睡

What can you see

你在地平线上

On the horizon?

看到什么?

Why do the white gulls

白色的海鸥

Call?

为什么召唤?

Across the sea

苍白的月亮

A pale moon rises

从海面升起

The ships have come

远方的帆船

To carry you home

将载你回家

And all will turn

一切都会变成

To silver glass

银白透明

A light on the water

海上出现一道光芒

Grey ships pass

灰色帆船驶过

Into the West

消失在西方

62

本文标签: 没有不能魔戒佛罗多不会