admin管理员组

文章数量:1530847

2024年4月21日发(作者:)

60句中英文互译

1:在过去的一年里,广西发生了很大的变化。

Over the past several years, great changes have taken place in Guangxi.

2:我很荣幸你们在这个时节邀请我来南宁。

It is indeed my pleasure to have received your invitation to come to

Nanning at this time.

3:这是应该的,你们能来是我们的荣幸。我想向你们介绍一下另外几位来接你

们的同事。

It’s my pleasure. We’re honored to have you here. I’d like to introduce

some of my colleagues to you. They’ve also come to meet you.

4:这是一家五星级酒店,地理位置优越,交通方便。

This is a five-star hotel with an ideal location and convenient

transportation.

5:我要个豪华套房,劳拉要个单间。两个房间都在朝阳面。

I‘d like to have a luxury suite for me and a single room for Lora. Both

on the sunny side.

6:请你们登记一下好吗?

Would you please fill out the hotel registration forms?

7:先来看看我们港口的整体规划吧。中间的绿色区域是港口目前的发展情况,

蓝色区域是我们未来10年的发展规划。

Let’s look at the overall plan of our port. The green part in the middle

is the status quo of the part and the blue part represents the plan of

the future development in the 10 years.

8:希望能有机会学习你们的先进技术和管理经验,更好地开发我们的潜能。

We hope to have opportunity to learn advanced technologies and management

experience from you, so that we can give fuller play to our development

potential.

9:我想我们该回去坐下来谈谈具体的技术问题了。赶早不赶晚。

I think we should go back and get down to specific technical issues. It’s

always better early than late

10:你们的主要业务是什么?

What’s your major business?

11:我们能以独特的技艺和出众的质量在海内外享有盛誉。

Our products enjoy a high reputation among domestic and overseas

consumers for the peculiar techniques and outstanding quality.

12:在发货前都会对产品做全面严格的质检。这就是我们的不合格率那么低的原

因。

All products have to pass thorough and strict inspection before they go

out. That’s why the percentage of inferior goods is so low.

13;下面我简单介绍一下我公司的基本情况。

Now let me make a brief introduction to my company.

14:我们总是首先考虑质量。

We always put quality as the first consideration.

15:现金付款,我们给予8折优惠。

We give a 20% discount for cash.

16:我们有很多奥运纪念品,比如邮票、纪念币、T恤、玩具等。

We have varieties of Olympic souvenirs, for example, stamps, coins,

T-shirts, toys and so on.

17:有时候在大卖场购物是一个好主意,你可以省很多钱。

It’s a good idea to shop in an outlet sometimes. You can save a lot of

money.

18:这是这家餐馆的特色菜。

This is the specialty of this restaurant.

19:中国菜一般是最后喝汤,然后再上新鲜水果。

A Chinese dinner always ends with soup and then followed by some fresh

fruits.

20:我听说中国菜讲究色、香、味、形。

I was told that in Chinese cuisine, special attention is given to color,

aroma, taste and shape.

21:大型商场在市中心星罗棋布。

Large shopping malls are scattered in the downtown.

22:从字面上看,上海就是‚在海上‛的意思。

From the literal meaning, Shanghai simply means ‛on the sea‛.

23:我们要不要上去欣赏一下海浪和美丽的市容?

Shall we go up to enjoy the waves and the beauty of the city?

24:我们的产品不仅在国内最畅销,而且行销海外许多地区。

Our product is not only the best seller in domestic market but also sold

overseas.

25:这是我们最新研发的产品,我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。

This is our latest development, which is really competitive in the world

market.

26;我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。

We have a wide selection of design and colors.

27:在整个生产过程中,所有产品都必须通过五道检查程序。

All products have to go through five checks during the manufacturing

process.

28:再见,保持联系。

Goodbye, and don’t forget to keep in touch.

29:感谢您为我所做的一切,跟高兴我们能认识。

Thank you for everything you have done for me, I’m so glad we were able

to meet.

30:我期待着在不远的将来您再次造访中国。

I am looking forward to your next visit to China in the near future.

31:你太会讨价还价了。

You are really a good bargainer.

32:只要我们本着平等互利的原则做生意。

So long as we do business on the principle of equality and mutural benefit.

33:如果价格合理又能如愿得到佣金,我们可以马上下大订单。

If your price is reasonable and I can get the commission I want, we can

place a large order immediately.

34:我们订单大小得根据你们的价格决定.

Our order will depend on your price,

35:一旦决定我会尽快告诉你的。

I will let you know as soon as we make our decision.

36:1000件给10%折扣如何?

How about 10% for 1000 pieces?

37:但是你们得考虑质量。

But you should take the quality into consideration.

38:我们可以在将来建立长期关系。

We can establish long-term relations in the years coming.

39:我们有很完整的颜色系列:红、白、黑、紫、粉红、黄和橘红、

We have a full range of colors: red, white, black, purple, pink, yellow,

and orange.

40:我们真想和你建立业务关系。

We really wish to establish business relations with you.

41:我们保证在五月份将货物装上第一条船。

We assure you that the goods can be shipped by the first available steamer

in May.

42:见不到货物运输单据,没到期,我们都不付款。

We will not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us

and time is due.

43:您希望用什么方式付款?

What’s the mode of payment you wish to employ?

44:恐怕我无能为力。

I’m afraid i can do nothing about it.

45:用信用证支付会增加我们的进口成本。

A letter of credit would raise the cost of our imports.

46:我们可以谈谈保险问题了吗?

Shall we go on to the insurance?

47:保险费是根据投保险别的保险费率计算的。

The premium is calculated according to the premium rate or rates for risks

to be covered.

48:我们希望四月底前交货,否则就赶不上季节了。

We expect the shipment before late April: otherwise, we are not able to

catch the season.

49:四月份交一半货,其余的五月份交,怎么样?

How about delivery of 50% in April and the balance in May?

50:你们能否想些办法提前交货?

Could you do something to advance your time of shipment?

人文外语系2016届毕业生实践课程补考

课程:英语口译/中级口译与听力

班级: 姓名: 得分

考试内容记录:

本文标签: 产品港口谈谈保险希望