admin管理员组

文章数量:1530910

2024年5月18日发(作者:)

《永无止境》前情提要

Previously

NZT将会改变整个世界

NZT is going to change the entire world.

我是真的需要一个合伙人

I mean what I say about wanting a partner.

-这是做什么 -随你所愿

- What are those for? - Whatever you want.

布莱恩对NZT的副作用免疫

Brian's immune to the side effects of taking NZT.

我们不知道原因

We don't know how.

但有必要研究一下

But we certainly plan on learning.

为了获取成功 我们要暗中策划

We want to stack the deck for success.

我们想暂时借他一用

We'd like to borrow your guy for a spell.

我们是个大团队 信息都是共享的

It's one big team. We share information.

我们当中有几个人知道这药

A few of us know about the pills.

有几个人知道芬奇

A few of us know about Finch.

我从未向中情局布透露过莱恩·芬奇

I never told the CIA about Brian Finch.

中情局劫持了我们的人

CIA hijacked one of our assets.

叫布莱恩·芬奇的小伙

A kid named Brian Finch.

忘了给你看局里的批准了

Got a permission slip from the Bureau.

有人签名批准了这件事

Somebody put a signature down.

我要查出这是谁批准的

I'm gonna figure out who the hell authorized this,

那个人别想在局里继续待下去了

either that person will no longer work for the bureau

否则我就辞职

or I won't.

不会吧

No way.

这是纳兹的家

This is Naz's place?

不是开玩笑吧

Are you serious?

看看这布置

Look at all this!

我没有低估上司的意思

I mean, not to sell the boss short.

我只是以为她...

I just kind of thought

好好说话 芬奇

Choose your words wisely, Finch.

走海滩风 我是说你是个很海滩风格的人

Beachy? I was gonna say you were beachy.

我还以为你喜欢海滩 你懂的

I thought you were a beach person, you know?

你办公室里有很不搭的贝壳

You have that weird conch in your office.

海滩上的玩意儿

Beach stuff.

海滩上的... 东西

things.

你为什么让我们来这

Why did you tell us to come here?

我今晚要去华盛顿

I'm flying to Washington tonight.

我明早和洛韦克副局长有个会议

I have a meeting with Deputy Director Rovick in the morning.

在我走前我要确保安全措施到位

I wanted to put certain safeguards in place before I go.

中情局未经我的批准带走你

The CIA took you without my permission.

我不会再让这种事情发生了

Now, that is something that can never happen again.

如果在华盛顿的会议和我预想的结果一样

If the meetings in D.C. go as I expect them to,

那你们就没什么好担心的

you'll have nothing to worry about.

如果不一样

本文标签: 批准海滩会议事情信息