admin管理员组

文章数量:1531792

2024年3月30日发(作者:)

calculate the fluid requirements.

你估计这烧伤的程度和面积有多少 基达尔?What do you estimate the degree and

extent of the burns, Kildare?

度和度烧伤second and third-degree burns

面积超过皮肤总面积的%over about percent of the body surface.

- 你同意吗? - 我同意- Do you concur? - I concur.

把他送到小儿科去吧Let's get him up to Pediatrics.

- 你好 布伦达 - 你好 考纳斯医生- Hello, Brenda. - Hi, Dr. Conners.

- 你需要在这里签字 - 谢谢- You need to sign these. - Thank you.

看我有什么变化吗?Do you notice anything different about me, Doctor?

- 你摘掉牙套了! - 是的-You got your braces off! -Yeah!

- 过来 让我看看 - 我整晚都想让你看到!- Come here. Let me see. - I've been

trying to show you all night!

- 真不错 - 是吗?- Wow. Good job. - Yeah?

摘牙套时痛吗? 我当时感觉很怪异so, did it hurt when they took them off? Mine

felt so weird after.

我总是用舌头磨牙 控制不住!Mm, I keep rubbing my tongue over them. I can't

stop. They're so slippery.

- 感觉很好 是吗? - 是的 感觉好极了- It feels good, though, doesn't it? -

Yeah, it feels incredible.

天...!Oh, my.

对不起 I'm sorry.

考纳斯医生 请到急诊室Dr. Conners to the ER.

你不去吗?shouldn't you go?

不去No. No, no.

急诊病房有位医生 我们继续They have a staff doctor in the emergency ward.

We'll be fine.

他要是正在手术怎么办? what if he's in surgery?

你真的认为我得去?Do you really think I have to go?

在这里边 考纳斯医生Oh. In here, Dr. Conners.

先生们 是什么问题?Gentlemen, what, uh... what seems to be the problem?

脚踏车意外Bicycle accident.

膝盖骨下大约厘米处胫骨骨折Fractured tibia about five inches below the patella.

- 哈里斯医生 - 嗯?-Dr. Harris. - Yes?

你同意吗?Do you concur?

同意什么 先生?C... Concur with what, sir?

同意阿什兰医生刚才说的With what Dr. Ashland just said.

你同意吗? Do you concur?

是个脚踏车意外Uh... well, it was a bicycle accident.

这孩子说的Um, the boy told us.

所以你同意?so you concur?

- 同意? - 我们应该给他照X光- Concur? Uh... - I think we should take an X ray,

缝合伤口 再给他打上石膏then stitch him up and put him in a walking cast.

很好 阿什兰医生 很好That's very good, Dr. Ashland. Very good.

我看 你们好像不太需要我Well, you don't seem to have much need for me.

继续Carry on.

我搞错了 是不是?I blew it, didn't I?

我为什么没说同意呢?Why didn't I concur?

请接分机, call extension .

接分机, extension .

请随便!Make yourself at home!

老弗兰克·阿巴戈内尔Frank Abagnale sr.

你不是警察You're not a cop.

联邦调查局 特工汉莱提special Agent Handratty, FBI.

你不是警察You're not a cop.

我的房东说你不是警察My landlord said you were not a cop.

如果你要拘捕我 我想换件衣服Well, if you're going to arrest me I'd like to put

on a different suit

- 如果可以的话 - 我不是来拘捕你的- if that's okay with you. - No, no, I'm not

here to arrest you.

我是在抓你儿子 他有麻烦了I'm looking for your son. He's in trouble.

你知道他在哪里吗?Do you know where he is?

如果我告诉你他在哪里If I tell you where he is

你能保证不告诉她妈吗?will you promise not to tell his mother?

能sure.

弗兰克做了个假身份证Frank made up a fake .

还参加海军了and enlisted in the Marine Corps.

他现在在越南He's over in Vietnam right now.

那孩子现在在地球那头...That kid is halfway around the world

在该死的丛林里爬行crawling through the damn jungle

跟共产党打仗 所以...fighting the Communists, so...

请你 不要到我家来 还说我儿子是罪犯please, don't come to my home and call

my boy a criminal

- 因为这孩子更有出息 - 我没说他是罪犯- because that kid has - I

never said he was a criminal, Mr. Abagnale.

我说他有麻烦了I said he was in trouble.

如果你想给我打电话谈谈 这是我电话If you'd like to give me a call and talk,

here's my number.

你一定没有孩子吧?You're not a father, are you?

你说什么Pardon me?

如果你也是名父亲的话 你就会明白If you were a father, you'd know.

我永远不会对我的儿子失望I would never give up my son.

也永远不会放弃我的儿子I would never give up my son.

是的 先生 我理解Yes, sir. I understand.

肖恩 记下这个...Sean, Sean, now get this:

"河湾公寓"Riverbend Apartments

乔治亚州 亚特兰大市 兰德欧沃街号" Landover, Atlanta, Georgia."

乔治亚州 亚特兰大市Atlanta, Georgia.

我在去机场的路上Yeah, I'm on my way to the airport.

小时后和小组会合 再见I'll meet the team in, uh, in four hours. Bye-bye.

好了 没关系的Come on, it's okay.

不必哭You don't have to cry.

对不起!I'm sorry.

真对不起 弗兰克!I'm so sorry, Frank.

我不能这么做I can't do this.

布伦达 听我说Brenda, listen to me.

我不在乎你是处女I don't care if you're a virgin, all right?

我可以等Really, I can wait.

我不是处女I'm not a virgin.

我年前做了堕胎手术I had an abortion two years ago.

我父母找朋友做的My parents had a friend do it

一个和我父亲一起打高尔夫的人a man that my father plays golf with.

当我刚恢复好 他们就把我踢出了家门And then, when I got better, they kicked

me out of the house.

我堕过胎 不再是他们的女儿了!I had an abortion and I wasn't their daughter

anymore.

我很抱歉I'm so sorry.

请不要生我的气Please don't be mad at me.

求你了 请不要生我的气Please, please, don't be mad at me.

不 不生气No, no.

请不要生我的气Please don't be mad at me.

如果... 我同你父母谈谈怎样?shh. what if I spoke to your parents,

right?

也许能理顺关系May-Maybe I can straighten things out, huh?

我一直在求他们 但他们还是不让我回家Well, I ask them all the time but they

said I still can't come home.

我爸爸是律师And my a lawyer.

布伦达?

如果你跟一位医生订婚会怎样?what if you were engaged to a doctor?

那样会不会改变什么?Will that change anything?

什么?What?

我去你父母那里...What if I went to

同你父亲谈谈...and I spoke to

求他同意把你嫁给我and I asked permission to marry you?

是空的It's empty.

没有人Nobody here.

考纳斯医生 你是路德教徒吗?Dr. Conners, are you Lutheran?

是 我是路德教徒 Yes, I-I am a Lutheran,

但是请叫我弗兰克but, please, call me Frank.

弗兰克 你来祈祷好吗?Frank, would you like to say grace?

除非你觉得不自在Unless you're not comfortable.

绝对可以Absolutely.

两只老鼠掉进奶油桶里Two little mice fell into a bucket of cream.

第一只老鼠很快放弃 被淹死了...The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned

但是第二只老鼠拼命努力but the second mouse, he struggled so hard

把奶油搅拌成黄油that he eventually churned that cream into butter

它走了出来and he walked out.

- 阿门 - 阿门-Amen. -Amen.

阿门 那很美...Amen. Oh, that was beautiful.

老鼠把奶油搅拌成了黄油The mouse, he churned that cream into butter.

对That's right.

- 那很不错 - 谢谢- That's pretty good. - Thank you.

你有没有决定想在新奥尔良的...Frank, have you decided

哪一家医院工作?you want to work at here in New Orleans?

说实在的Well, um, to be quite honest

我在考虑回到法律这行I'm thinking about getting back into law.

天啊!Oh, my!

你是医生还是律师?Are you a doctor or a lawyer?

我去医学院之前 在加州通过了律师考试Before I went to medical school, I passed

the bar in California.

我实习了一年I practiced law for one year

后来我决定为什么不试试当个儿科医生呢?then I decided why not try my hand at

pediatrics?

你真让人惊奇You're just full of surprises.

是啊Yeah.

天呐 医生和律师Oh, my. A doctor and a lawyer.

布伦达中大奖了Well, I'd say that Brenda hit the jackpot.

你在哪儿上的法律学校?Where did you go to law school?

伯克利Uh, Berkeley.

伯克利 伯克利 天啊!Berkley, Berkley. Oh, my gosh.

那不是你上学的地方吗 爸?Isn't that where you went, Daddy?

弗兰克可以帮你工作Maybe Frank could come work for you, Roger.

你总是说找助理起诉员有多难You're always saying how hard it is to find

Assistant Prosecutors.

他行吗 爸爸? 他行吗 求你了?Could he, Daddy? Could he, please?

他能为你工作吗? 求你了?Could he come work with you, please?

你在伯克利念书时 Was that snake Hollingsworth still teaching there

那个狡猾的霍灵斯沃还在教学吗?when you went through Berkley?

霍灵斯沃Hollingsworth.

是的 坏脾气的老霍灵斯沃 对吗?Yes. Grumpy old Hollingsworth, right?

脾气更坏了I tell you. Meaner than ever.

还有他的狗呢?And that dog of his?

告诉我 弗兰克 他的狗叫什么名字?Tell me, Frank, what was the name of his

little dog?

对不起I'm sorry. Uh...

狗死了The dog was dead.

真是不幸How unfortunate.

是啊Yeah.

一个医生 律师 路德教徒...A doctor, a lawyer,

那么 你究竟是什么 弗兰克?so what are you, Frank?

因为你要跟我女儿结婚...'Cause I think you're about to ask for my daughter's

hand in marriage

我有权利知道and I have a right to know.

知道什么 先生?Know what, sir?

事实The truth.

告诉我事实 弗兰克Tell me the truth, Frank.

你在这儿做什么?What are you doing here?

像你这样的人在和布伦达做什么?What is a man like you doing with Brenda?

如果你想要我的祝福If you want my blessing

如果你想要我的女儿...if you want my daughter

我想现在就听你说说I'd like to hear it from you now.

事实是 先生...The truth is, sir,

事实就是...The truth

我不是医生 也不是律师I'm not a doctor, I'm not

我也不是飞行员I'm not an airline pilot.

我什么都不是 I'm nothing, really.

我只是个爱你女儿的孩子I'm-I'm-I'm just a kid who's in love with your daughter.

不对No.

你知道你是什么吗?You know what you are?

你是个浪漫的人You're a romantic.

没有我们爱的女人 像我们这样的男人什么都不是Men like us are nothing without

the women we love.

我必须承认 我也为有这样愚蠢的内疚怪念头I must confess, I'm guilty of the

same foolish whimsy.

五次约会后我向卡罗尔求婚...I proposed to Carol after five dates

口袋空空 一文不名with two nickels in my pockets and holes in my shoes

因为我知道她就是那个我要找的because I knew she was the one.

继续向前 弗兰克so go ahead, Frank.

不要害怕Don't be afraid.

提出你想跟我提的吧Ask the question you came here to ask me.

先生...sir, uh, uh...

我得做什么?w-what would I have to do

如果要想在新奥尔良当律师?to take the bar here in New Orleans?

不 别的问题No, the other question.

穿过那门就是Right through that door.

祝你好运 考纳斯先生Good luck, Mr. Conners.

谢谢Thank you.

{an}年月日

弗兰克Hey,

你知道我一直没明白的是什么吗?you know what I could never figure out?

你是怎么骗过律师考试的?How did you cheat on the bar exam in Louisiana?

有什么区别?Why? What's the difference?

有人替你考试的 有吗?someone else took the test for you, didn't they?

卡尔 我要被长时间地关在监狱里Carl, I'm going to prison for a long time.

说真的 知不知道有什么区别?seriously, what's the difference?

就是个简单的问题It's a simple question.

你吃那小酶吗?Are you going to eat that eclair?

是啊 我留着等会儿吃Yeah. I'm saving it for later.

或者你想分点给我?Well, you want to split it with me?

不想No.

把小酶给我一半我就告诉你Give me half that eclair and I'll tell you.

我早晚会想出来的I'm going to figure it out sooner or later.

你在菲利浦·利戈比手下工作 负责企业法务You'll be working under Phillip Rigby

in corporate law.

你为什么不搬进来 布置一下办公桌?Why don't you settle in, organize your

desk?

谢谢Thank you.

我们点分与首席检察官和We're having lunch at : with the Attorney General

麦克森州长共进午餐and Governor McKeithen.

- 他本人 - 州长!- Himself. - The Governor.

我们拼写得正确吗?Did we spell it right?

非常对You sure did.

恭喜你 Congratulations.

- 谢谢 先生 - 欢迎你的加入- Thank you, sir. - Welcome aboard.

看这张照片 斯图尔特先生Look at this photograph, Mr. Stewart.

这是张普林提斯约克的照片It's a photograph of Prentice York

就是在那他们发现他死了where they found him, dead.

这是照片的局部放大Now, here is an enlargement of part of that photograph.

这是一张被告在作废支票上的签名照片This is a photograph of the defendant's

signature on a canceled check.

这是同一个签名的局部放大Now, here is an enlargement of that same signature

与...which matches

他写给西蒙太太的信上的签名相吻合the signature on the letters that he wrote to

Mrs. Simon

这就说明了某种可能性...which discuss the possibility

说明... 他在路易斯安娜州行骗of defrauding the great state of Louisiana.

法官大人 陪审团的女士们 先生们...Your Honor, ladies and gentlemen of the

jury

这就是不可辩驳的证据this is irrefutable evidence

说明被告确实在说谎that the defendant is, in fact, lying.

考纳斯先生 这是预审Mr. Conners, this is a preliminary hearing.

没有被告There defendant.

也没有陪审团There jury.

只有我It's just me.

孩子...

你到底怎么了?what in the hell is wrong with you?!

是米驰吗?Is that Mitch?

罗杰! 是米驰!Roger! It's Mitch!

是米驰!Oh, my, I lost all track of time.

作为今晚"跟着唱"现场嘉宾...As studio guests for the sing-along tonight

我们邀请了圣莫尼卡教堂的 儿童合唱组we have the children's choir of st.

Monica's Church

他们来自纽约城in New York City.

纽约城你能加入他们!Won't you join them and the gang

为爱尔兰唱几首歌吗? 大家一起in a few songs for the Irish? Everybody!

有人看见过凯莉吗?Has anybody here seen Kelly?

有人看见过凯莉吗?Has anybody here seen Kelly?

你来干什么?What are you doing here?

我来看你I... I-I came to see you.

你穿成这样干什么?What are you doing dressed like this?

我找了份政府工作I took a job. A government job.

你知道我在做什么吗?You see what I'm doing?

你有没有个好律师?Do you have a good lawyer?

我现在也算是个律师 I sort of am a lawyer now.

看这封信 税务局想要更多Look at this letter. The IRs wants more.

我跟他们达成个协议 我交项罚金I had a deal with them: two penalties.

他们吃了蛋糕 现在还想要掉下的渣子They ate the cake, now they want the

crumbs.

我想起诉他们I want to sue them.

现在他们想要渣子Now they want the crumbs.

他们... 来 坐下 Here, sit down.

他们试图吓唬我They're trying to scare me, intimidate me.

你知道吗?You know what?

知道什么? 我要让他们追逐我...You know what? I'll make them

用他们的余生!for the rest of their lives.

很高兴看见你 爸爸Hey, it's great to see you, Daddy.

坐下 我想给你看样东西Listen, sit down, I... I want to show you something.

我来是要给你这个I came here to give you this.

这是我的订婚舞会邀请函It's an invitation to an engagement party.

爸爸 我要结婚了Daddy, I'm getting married.

你能相信我要结婚了吗?Can you believe that? I'm getting married.

你现在什么都不用担心了You don't need to worry about anything now, Dad.

我要有辆崭新的卡迪拉克Listen, I'm getting a brand-new Cadillac.

我要有栋万美元的房子...I'm getting a $, house.

我全得回来了I'm-I'm getting it all back.

所有的珠宝 毛皮...All-All the jewelry, all the furs, everything, Dad.

他们拿走的每一样东西 我都要得回来Everything they took from us, I'm going to

get it back.

妈看见你穿成这样了吗?has Ma seen you dressed like this?

对 她回来取过几个箱子Yeah, she came to pick up some boxes.

那就好 你知道为什么?That's okay, that's okay, you know why?

因为她要跟我们一起去参加婚礼' she's going to the wedding with us.

我要给你穿套全新的衣服I'm going to get you a brand-new suit, Dad.

我要给你穿套全新的衣服I'm getting you a brand-new suit.

一套曼哈顿之鹰 带颗黑色珍珠纽扣One of those Manhattan Eagle,

three-button, black pearl suits.

你会帅极了You'll look great.

那些是不错 但她不会见我的Those are nice. Yeah. she won't see me.

你有没有试着给她打电话?Well, have you tried to call her?

为什么你现在不给她打电话呢?Why why don't you call her right now?

爸爸 为什么你现在不给她打电话呢?Dad, why don't you call her right now?

Here.

爸 给她打电话 为了我打Dad, just call her. Call her for me.

打给她 告诉她...You call her, and you tell her

我有张头等仓机票 去看她儿子的婚礼...I have two first-class tickets to go see her

son'

你母亲现在和杰克·巴恩斯结婚了Your mother's married now, to my friend Jack

Barnes.

他们在长岛有套房子They have a house in Long Island.

联邦调查局来找过我I had an FBI agent come see me.

你能躲着他们 儿子You got their number, son.

那家伙很凶The guy looked scared.

美国政府 亲爱的 吓得不敢照面The United states government, champ,

running for the hills.

乒! 一步登天!Pow! To the moon!

都结束了 it's over.

我要洗手不干了I'm going to stop now.

但是你已经...But

他们永远也抓不住你They're never going to catch you, Frank.

- 她不该那样做! - 坐下来好吗?- Dad, she wouldn't do that. - Why won't you sit

down?

她为什么那样做Why would she do that to you?

过来坐下 喝一杯Come on, sit with me. Have a drink.

我是你父亲I'm your father.

那叫我住手吧Then ask me to stop.

那么叫我住手吧Then ask me to stop.

你不能停You can't stop.

你要去哪儿?Where are you going?

好了 你要去哪儿?Come on, Frank, where are you going?

你要去哪儿?Where are you going?

你今晚去哪儿?Where are you going tonight?

你今晚要去什么奇异的地方?someplace exotic? Where are you going tonight?

塔西提岛? 夏威夷?Tahiti, Hawaii?

这是汉莱提This is Handratty.

你好 卡尔Hello, Carl.

圣诞快乐Merry Christmas.

你好吗 考纳斯医生?How are you, Dr. Conners?

我已经有几个月不当考纳斯医生了Carl, I haven't been Dr. Conners for months

now.

平安夜我坐在办公室 I'm sitting here in my office on Christmas Eve.

你想干什么?What do you want?

好吧Okay.

我想结束这一切I want it to be over.

我想结束这一切 因为我要结婚了Uh... I want it to be over. I'm getting married.

想安顿下来You know, I'm settling down.

你偷了差不多百万美元You've stolen almost $ million.

你想我们能把这作为结婚礼物给你?You think we can just call that a wedding

present?

这不是件你能躲开的事Nah, this isn't something you get to walk away from,

Frank.

- 我想休战 - 没有休战- I want to call a truce. - No truce.

你会被抓住 投入监狱You will be caught, you will go to prison.

你以为后果会是怎样的?Where did you think this was going?

请放我一马 卡尔Please leave me alone, Carl.

求你了Please?

我就快抓住你了 不是吗?I'm getting close, aren't I?

我接近了所以你害怕了You're scared because I'm getting close.

我知道... 你在什里夫伯特租了辆车I you rented that car in

shreveport

住在查尔斯湖的一家旅馆and you stayed in that hotel on Lake Charles.

你想跑 尽管去吧You want to run, be my guest.

你的支票可不像你那么会说谎Your checks don't lie as well as you do.

不要追我了stop chasing me.

我不能停I can't stop.

这是我的工作It's my job.

没关系 卡尔It's okay, Carl.

我只是想我该问一下I just thought I'd ask, you know?

圣诞快乐Hey. Merry Christmas, huh?

我爱我的工作I love my job.

好吧

我们找来所有的报纸...let's get every newspaper we can

最近两个月的路易斯安娜州的所有报纸every newspaper in Louisiana for the last

two months.

我们要找什么?What are we looking for?

结婚声明 以考纳斯的名字Engagement announcements, name of Conners.

考纳斯? 得了 这孩子现在应该已经...Conners?! Come on, Carl, the kid would've

已经改名了changed his name by now.

他不能改Mm-mm. He can't change it.

她认为他是考纳斯she thinks he's Conners.

如果他丢了名字 就丢了她If he loses the name, he loses the girl.

- 恭喜! - 玩得好吗?-Congratulations. - You having a good time?

继续跳舞Keep dancing, huh?

你也一样 谢谢Oh, me too. Thank you.

我去一下洗手间I'm going to, uh, the little boys' room.

- 好的 - 好的-Okay. -Okay.

快点回来Hurry back.

晚上好Good evening.

我是联邦调查局的汉莱提特工I'm Agent Handratty with the FBI.

我们想和主人谈话We'd like to have a few quiet words

- 如果方便的话 - 我去找他- with your host, if possible. - I'll get him.

就在那儿 先生Right over there, sir.

- 你好 罗杰 - 你好-Hi, Roger. How are you? -Hi, Vin.

晚上好 我是罗杰·斯特朗Good evening, gentlemen. I'm Roger strong.

卡尔·汉莱提 联邦调查局的Carl Handratty, FBI.

这是阿姆德斯基和福克斯特工This is Agents Amdursky and Fox.

抱歉闯到你的舞会sorry to crash your party, sir.

没关系 我能为你做什么?Not at all. What can I do for you?

如果不太麻烦 我想见新郎If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to meet the

groom.

有什么问题吗?Is there a problem?

弗兰克! 弗兰克!Frank! Frank!

你能拿一下这些支票吗?Can you hold all these?

好的 来这边Yeah. Come here.

这些支票是我父亲的朋友送的They're checks. They're from my dad's friends.

是送给我们用来开始新生活...They're for us, so we can start a Hey!

你要干什么? 怎么了?What are you doing? What's wrong?

- 我们得离开 - 什么?!- We have to leave. - What?!

- 布伦达 你爱我 是吧? - 是的- Brenda, you love me, right? - Yes.

- 我是说 无论怎样你都会爱我 - 是的- I mean, you'd love me no matter what.

- Yes.

我是说 无论我生病I mean, you'd love me

还是贫穷 或者甚至...whether I was sick or whether I was poor

有另外一个名字 你都会爱我or even if I had a different name.

弗兰克 你从哪儿弄来的那些钱?Frank, where'd you get all that money?

布伦达 听我说 名字并不重要 对吗Brenda, listen. A name, right? A name, it

doesn't matter.

我叫弗兰克·考纳斯 对吧?My name is Frank Conners, right?

- 那是跟你一起时用的名字 - 对- That's who I am with you. - Yes.

但我们都有秘密 有时旅行时...But-but we all have secrets. You know, sometimes

when I travel

我用弗兰克·泰勒这名字 这是我的秘密I use the name Frank Taylor. That-That's

my secret.

- 弗兰克·泰勒? - 是的 弗兰克·布莱克-Frank Taylor?! -Yeah, Frank Taylor, you

know?

- 弗兰克·布莱克 - 弗兰克·布莱克?!-Frank Black. -Frank Black?!

- 是的 这没关系 - 你为什么说这些?- Yeah, it doesn't matter. - Why are you

saying all this?

布伦达 我不想再跟你说谎 Brenda, I don't want to lie to you anymore.

好吗? 我不是医生All right? I'm not a doctor.

从来没上过医学院I never went to medical school.

我不是律师 不是哈佛毕业生 也不是路德教徒I'm not a lawyer or a Harvard

graduate or a Lutheran.

布伦达 我年半前从家里跑出来Brenda, I ran away from home a year and a half

ago

那时岁时when I was .

弗兰克...

弗兰克?Frank?

你不是路德教徒?You're not a Lutheran?

布伦达 看见这些钱了吗? you see all this money?

看见这些钱了吗? 我还有You see all this money? I have more.

我还有更多I have plenty more.

我有的是钱I have enough money

足够我们两个下半辈子用了to last us for the rest of our lives

看Look.

别逗我了!Frank, stop teasing me.

你是弗兰克·考纳斯 岁You're Frank Conners. You're Frank Conners, and you're

years

- 布伦达 - 你为什么对我说谎?- - Why would you lie to me?

- 布伦达 布伦达... - 我想知道你的名字-Brenda - I want to know

your name.

- 听我说 布伦达 - 告诉我你的名字-Listen to me, Brenda. -Tell me your name.

我们可以住在任何想住的地方We can live anywhere we want

但是你得信任我 布伦达but you have to trust me, Brenda.

- 你信任我吗? - 是的- Do you trust me? - Yes.

- 你爱我吗 布伦达? - 我爱你- Do you love me, Brenda? - Yes.

- 你爱我? - 我爱你- You love me? - I love you.

打断一下 孩她妈Excuse me, Mother.

这是汉莱提先生 我太太 卡罗尔Honey, this is Mr. Handratty. My wife Carol.

- 汉... - 汉莱提 夫人-Oh, ? -Handratty, ma'am.

- 莱提 - 是的-Ratty. - Yes.

你看见弗兰克或布伦达了吗?Have you seen Frank or Brenda?

我想他们上楼了I-I think they went upstairs.

弗兰克...

布伦达 过来Brenda, come here.

天后 我们在...Okay, in two days, you're going to meet me

在迈阿密国际机场见面 好吗?at Miami International Airport, all right?

你父母睡觉后离开家You're going to leave the house after your parents go to

sleep.

搭出租车You're going to take a taxicab.

把这钱给出租司机You give the taxi driver this money right here

告诉他整夜开and you tell him to drive all through the night.

布伦达 你将在上午点离开Brenda, you're going to leave at :am.

- 上午点 好吗? - 但是...- :am, all right? -

那间屋子 先生?Which room, sir?

拐角那间In the corner.

听我说 好吗?You have to listen to me, all right?

迈阿密国际机场到站口The International Terminal in Miami, all right?

- 重复一遍 - 迈阿密国际机场到站口- Say it. - Okay, the International Terminal

in Miami.

- 不管怎样 - 不管怎样-No - No

- 搭出租车 - 我会的-You're going to take a taxicab. - I will take a taxi.

上午点到那儿You're going to be there at :am.

我会到那儿的 不管怎样I will be there at :am, no matter what.

- 天后 - 天-In two days. -Two days.

天 布伦达 天Two days, Brenda. Two days.

不管怎样两天后上午点 我会到那儿In two days, I'll be there no matter what,

at :am.

我们不会告诉任何人You're not going to tell anyone, Brenda.

答应我You have to promise me, now.

弗兰克 求你!Frank, please!

你走之前请告诉我你的名字Before you go, please tell me your name.

请告诉我Please, tell me.

小弗兰克·威廉·阿巴戈内尔Frank William Abagnale Jr.

国际航班National Airlines

号班机 途径萨拉索塔 坦帕flight number , serving Fort Myers, sarasota,

Tampa

终点纽约肯尼迪机场 现在正在检票...and New York Kennedy, is now available at

号通道skycap, Gate . skycap, Gate .

出租车!Taxi!

请您注意...

布伦达Brenda.

那家伙没有出现 肯定是在耍咱们This guy's a no-show. He must've got wise to

us.

也许走漏了消息 今天不来明天也会来的Maybe he was tipped. If he's not here

today, he'll be tomorrow.

出国之前我们一定会抓到他.We'll get him before he leaves the country.

他没有护照He doesn't have a passport.

过去的半年里他去过了哈佛和伯克利For the last six months, he's gone to Harvard

and Berkeley.

我敢打赌他已经弄到了护照I'm betting he can get a passport.

所以我们必须在迈阿密机场全神戒备so we have all our men waiting for him here

in Miami International.

这个机场他以前来过 了解这里的出口He's used it before. He knows the layout.

我已经和迈阿密警方联系过他们会协助我们I talked to Miami police; they've

offered us

名便衣警察会轮班盯防 uniformed cops in two shifts of .

我们的人现在在机场的已经有多个了With our guys, that's almost men in one

airport.

你觉得我们是不是应该通知其他地方?Don't you think we should spread it

around?

不 这里是他的逃离点No, no, this is the exit point.

你怎么知道他不会租一辆汽车Well, how do you know he hasn't rented a car

然后跑到纽约或者亚特兰大的机场and driven to airports in New York, Atlanta?

因为我不在纽约 也不在亚特兰大Because I'm not in New York. I'm not in

Atlanta.

我是弗兰克·罗伯茨Yes, this is, uh, Frank Roberts

我将在本地区的大学里巡回演讲and I'm letting all the universities

来让大家了解到泛美航空的...in the area know that Pan Am will be initiating

本年度最新的招聘计划a new recruiting program this year.

明早我将在贵校结束行程I'II, uh, be stopping by your campus tomorrow

morning.

感谢你们的到来Thank you all very much for coming.

今天结束的时候At the end of the day

我将选择八名年轻女士...I'll be choosing eight young ladies to be a

做为泛美未来的空中小姐Pan Am's future stewardess flight crew program.

同时这八位女士将陪同我Now, these eight young ladies will accompany me

去欧洲进行两个月的巡回演讲on a two-month public relations tour through

Europe.

途中她们将学习到They will discover firsthand what it takes

如何成为泛美航空的一流空姐to be a Pan American stewardess.

给我最少两个兄弟...Give me at least

两个通道最少要有一个人Nah, one man per every two counters.

可以吗All right?

- 阿姆德斯基? - 嗯?- Amdursky? - Yeah?

保证你的人 守着人行道和出入口Make sure your uniforms are covering the

sidewalk entrances and exits.

我们来经常巡查男洗手间 let's have, uh, periodic sweeps of the men's lav.

你 负责这里You, here.

什么条件使我能成为未来的空中小姐?What qualifies me to be a future

stewardess?

我认为我真的很友善Well, I think that I'm really friendly

真能帮助人...and I can really help out

使人感到在飞机上受到欢迎 并且...and, um, make people feel welcome on the

我们在米的高度上We'll be traveling at , miles per hour

以公里时速飞行at an altitude of feet.

我行装已打好 我准备好出发All my bags are packed, I'm ready

依琳娜·安德森Ilene Anderson.

米姬·埃克Miggy Acker.

曼布拉·乔·麦克米伦Debra Jo McMillan.

坎迪·赫斯顿Candy Heston.

你看见走在最前面的金发妞了吗?You see that blonde out front?

- 我本该成为一名飞行员的 - 很对- I should have been a pilot. - Exactly.

汉莱提先生Mr. Carl Handratty

请接听免费电话please pick up the courtesy telephone.

汉莱提Handratty.

卡尔 你的对讲机刚才不好使Carl, your walkie-talkie wasn't working.

有一个穿泛美制服的人There's a guy in a Pan Am uniform

坐在大都市单排座车到站口Jsitting in a white Coupe DeVille out in front of

Terminal J.

那是包机口That's the charter terminal.

你看见他的脸了吗?Can you get a look at his face?

他带着飞行员的帽子He's got his pilot's cap on.

卡尔 我想是他Carl, I think it's him!

从车里出来 弗兰克Out of the car, Frank.

弗兰克?Frank?!

从车里出来step out of the car!

把手放在我能看见的地方别动Keep your hands where I can see 'em.

不要开枪 我只是个司机Don't shoot me! I'm just a driver.

一个人给我美元让我穿这制服...A man paid me $ to wear this uniform

- 到飞机场接人 - 你接谁?- and pick someone up at the airport. - Who you

picking up?

{an}接汉莱提

收队 我们走Pack up, let's fly away.

{an}七个月后

南美洲 澳大利亚South America, Australia

新加坡 埃及Singapore, Egypt.

这家伙完全失去疯了The kid's gone completely out of control.

- 为什么没通知我? - 谁也没通知 长官- Why wasn't I called? - Nobody was

called, sir.

银行直到上周才知道The banks didn't know what was happening till last week.

不可能That's impossible.

他们没通知是因为这不是伪造They didn't call 'cause it's not counterfeiting.

- 反正是其他的事 - 到底是什么呢?- It's something else. - Well, what is he

doing?

他做的是真支票He's making real checks, sir.

很完美... 航空公司辨别不出来These are so perfect the airline didn't know the

difference.

上张支票是在一周前在马德里兑现的Last check was cashed in Madrid a week

ago.

我猜他还在那儿 我们现在就得出发My guess is he's still there. We have to leave

now, sir. Today.

去哪? 西班牙? 你想去西班牙?Go where? Spain? You want to go to spain?

最后他会回去的... 回到印支票的地方Well, eventually, he's got to go back to

where the checks were printed.

这就是他为什么在欧洲活动I think that's why he's moving back through Europe.

看着这地图 先生 他在做一个圈子Look at the map, sir. He's making a circle.

他要用完支票了 我可能说得不准He's running out of checks. I know it' it's a

long shot, sir

但如果我们从马德里开始追踪他 but if we track him from Madrid,

- 还是能抓住他的 - 如果你在这儿抓不住他- sir, we could still catch him. - I'm

sorry, Carl, if you couldn't catch him here

那在别的地方也抓不住you're not going to catch him there.

可是我们就让他跑掉吗But, sir, we're going to let him get away.

卡尔 是你让他跑掉的No, Carl, you let him get away.

完美的边界尺寸... 整个一圈A perfect one-th all the way around.

上色毫无瑕疵Color separation is flawless.

墨迹没有流淌There's no bleeding. Hmm.

在美国没有人能干得这么好Nobody does work like this in the states.

除了我们Nobody but us.

是在哪儿印制的?Where was it printed?

- 是在一个老印刷机上 - 老印刷机- It was printed on - A monster.

- 海德尔堡 伊斯的利亚半岛 - 海德尔堡- a Heidelberg, - Heidelberg.

过时的 色的a dinosaur, four colors.

能感觉出印刷机的重量You can smell the weight.

吨 不算墨水Two tons, without the ink.

他们在哪儿做这样的印刷?Where do they do printing like this?

德国 英国...Germany,

- 法国 - 法国!- France. - France!

弗兰克的母亲提过法国一个村子的名字France. Frank's mother said the name of a

village in France

那儿没有沙拉利where they didn't have sara Lee.

她遇见弗兰克父亲的村子The village where she met Frank's father.

我记不得...Oh, yeah, I don't remember, uh...

以"M"开头 是"曼"什么的It started with an M. It was, uh, "Mont" something.

- 福克斯先生? - 对 对- "Mont." Mr. Fox? - Uh, yes, yes.

提问: "你是在大战时遇见你丈夫的"Question: "You met your husband during the

war?"

- "我住在法国一个村庄 - 就是这么说的- "Yes, I lived in a small village in France.

- Yeah, right.

"在那儿人们从没听说过沙拉利""The kind of place where they never heard of

sara Lee."

告诉我你记下了那个村子的名字Tell me you wrote down the name of the village,

Mr. Fox.

曼沙Montrichard.

卡尔!Carl? Carl!

圣诞快乐!Merry Christmas!

我们总是在圣诞节交谈感觉怎么样?How is it that we're always talking on

Christmas, Carl?

每个圣诞节 我都跟你交谈!Every Christmas I'm talking to you!

穿上衣服 弗兰克 你被捕了Put your shirt on, Frank. You're under arrest.

你饿了吗? 想要些豆子吗?Hey, are you hungry? Do you want some beans, Carl?

他们这儿有法国最好的豆子They got the best French beans here.

- 来尝尝 - 外面有多名法国警察- Here, give these a try. - There's two dozen

French police officers outside.

- 卡尔 真的很美味 - 他们想抓你- Carl, I gotta tell you, they're delicious. -

They wanted to bring you in.

- 想尝一口吗? - 但他们需要美国人的帮助- You want a bite? - But they needed

the help of an American.

你饿了吗? 想尝一口吗?Are you hungry? You want a bite?

但我说了我不把他们带到你这里来But I told them I wouldn't bring them to you

除非我能亲自给你戴上手铐unless I could put the cuffs on you myself.

你有枪吗? 你有枪吗?Well, you have a gun? You have a gun?

- 没有? - 没有-No gun? -No.

没枪No gun.

那你在跟我说什么?And-and and you're telling me what?

在外面有多名法国警察?there's two dozen French police officers out there

就在平安夜? 你是那么说的吗?right now on Christmas Eve? That's what you're

telling me?

- 对 - 好吧 好吧- Yeah. - All right, all right.

这里没有窗户Well, there's no windows here.

- 我到前门看看 - 不! 不!- I'm going to take a look out the front door. - No!

No!

我告诉他们我先走出去给他们一个信号I told them I'd walk out first and give a

signal.

- 给 你自己戴上 - 不 我不戴- Here, you can put these on yourself. - No, I

can't do that! I can't do that.

你知道为什么?You know why?

因为你总是很蠢'Cause I think you're full of shit.

我看外面一个人也没有I I don't think there's anyone else out there.

我看只有你和我 I think it's just me and you.

对 只有你和我 你知道吗?That's right. I think it's just me and you, and you

know what?

你得自己抓住我You're going to have to catch me yourself!

我们没时间争论了 we don't have time for this.

很好 很好Ah, that's good. That's good.

告诉我你想让我看见什么Tell me what you want me to see, huh?

我不会对你撒谎的I wouldn't lie to you.

你戴着结婚戒指Look, you're wearing a wedding ring.

你戴着结婚戒指 卡尔! 这事你骗我了!You're wearing a wedding ring, Carl! You

lied to me about that!

是不是撒谎了?Didn't you lie about that?!

你问我是不是有个家You asked me if I had a family.

过去有 但不再有了I did, but I don't anymore.

有问题吗? 不 没有问题Yes? No, no, no, there is no problem.

我们马上出来We're coming out right now.

干得不错 干得不错Whoa, that was good. That was good.

你是不是给旅馆前台服务员钱What, you pay some hotel desk clerk

让他给你打那个电话? 是你干的吧?to make that call for you, is that what you

did?

是卢克警官It was Captain Luc.

我还有分钟带你出去I've got one minute to bring you out.

卢克警官? 卢克警官!Captain Luc? Captain Luc!

卢克警官Ooh, Captain Luc.

卡尔 我得说 听起来很像那么回事Well, Carl, I gotta say that-that sounds

pretty official to me

但是像我说的... 我看只有...but like I said, I... I think it's just

我和你在这 只有我们俩me and you here, it's me and you.

所以你得来抓我so you're going to have to catch me.

弗兰克 弗兰克 这件事你得相信我Frank. Frank! You have to trust me on this!

这些人感到难堪 他们很生气These people have been embarrassed, Frank.

They're angry.

你抢了他们的银行 偷了他们的钱You rob their banks, you steal their money

生活在他们的国家you live in their country.

我告诉过你会这样的I told you this was what was going to happen

没有其它了结方式that there was no other way for it to end.

不要胡来Don't make a mistake!

很好That's good.

很好 卡尔 你知道吗?That's good, Carl, you know?

接着编Keep pushing that lie.

接着编直到编成真的Keep pushing till you make it true.

他们会杀了你They're going to kill you!

如果你走出那门 他们会杀了你You walk out that door, they're going to kill you.

是真的吗?Is that the truth?

真的Yeah.

你有孩子吗? 卡尔?You have any children, Carl?

有个岁的女儿I have a four-year-old daughter.

你以女儿发誓?You swear on your daughter?

你发誓?You swear?

你发誓?You swear?

好极了 卡尔That was really good, Carl.

他由我监护I have him in custody.

我控制住他了!I got him.

我控制住他了! 没关系!I got him! It's all right!

没关系! 我控制住他了!It's all right! I got him!

我想做官方纪录Hey, I I want it on the record.

弗兰克·阿巴戈内尔自愿被捕Frank Abagnale surrendered of his own accord.

明白吗? 明白吗?Understood? Understood?

你们要把他带哪里去? 我应该跟着Where are you taking him? I'm

supposed to go.

你们要把他带哪里去?Where are you taking him?

让我上...! 让我上车!Let me Let me in the car!

让我上车!Hey! Let me in the car!

不要担心 弗兰克Don't worry, Frank!

我会把你引渡回美国的 别担心I'll have you extradited back to the United states.

Don't worry.

卡尔

卡尔 你得记着Carl, you have to remember

我们一落地就让我给父亲打电话to let me call my father when we land.

我只是想在他从电视I just want to, I want to talk to him

或什么上看见我之前跟他谈谈before he sees me on television or something like

that.

卡尔 看Carl, look.

- 号跑道 - 弗兰克 你父亲死了- Runway -. - Frank, your father is dead.

很遗憾I'm sorry.

在快到家之前我什么都不想说I didn't want to say anything till we got closer to

home.

他在赶火车时 从大中心车站掉下台阶 He fell down some steps at

Grand Central station trying to catch a train.

我本不想亲自告诉你I didn't want to be the one to tell you.

你骗我的 是吗?You're lying, right?

你说过我可以跟他交谈You said I could talk to him.

卡尔 你怎么敢 你怎么敢说那样的话?Carl, who are who are you to say

something like that, huh?

你怎么敢说那样的话?Who are you to say something like that?

- 你说过我可以跟他交谈 - 他掉下去 - You said I could talk to him. - He fell,

摔断了脖子 我很难过and he broke his neck. I'm sorry.

我真的很难过I'm really sorry.

见鬼!Goddamn it!

卡尔 我要吐了!Carl, I'm going to be sick!

- 没关系的 没事的 - 卡尔 我要去卫生间- It's all right. It's all right. It's okay. -

Carl, I got to go to the bathroom.

- 我要吐了 - 当然 去卫生间吧- I'm going to be sick. - Sure. Let's go in the

bathroom.

见鬼!Goddamn it!

爸爸Oh,

各位 请回到座位上You'll have take your seat, sir.

我告诉过你次了 要着陆了I've told you twice. We're landing.

- 对不起 谢谢 - 你们全部- Sorry. - All of you.

弗兰克! 出来了Frank! Come on now.

- 弗兰克? - 我们分钟后着陆- Frank? - We're landing in six minutes.

你们得回到座位...All of you need to be in your seats

- 系上安全带 - 弗兰克! 开门!- With your seat belts fastened. - Frank, open

the door!

弗兰克!Frank!

- 你来 - 好- You do it. - Yeah.

弗兰克! 弗兰克!Frank! Frank!

好 请大家坐着别动All right, remain seated, everyone, please.

- FBI 坐着别动 - FBI 坐着别动- FBI. Stay seated. - FBI. Stay seated.

- 请坐好 - 坐好-Please remain seated! -Stay seated.

你必须坐好 直到飞机停稳You must stay seated until the aircraft has come to a

complete stop.

天啊God almighty.

你叫什么名字?What's your name?

把手放在脑后!Hands behind your head!

卡尔 请让我上车吧Carl, get me in the car, please.

让我上车吧Get me in the car.

让他上车Put him in.

鉴于罪行的严重性...Taking into account the gravity of these crimes

放肆和逃避的行为...your history of bold and elusive behavior

及对美国法律的蔑视and your complete lack of respect for the laws of the

United States

我不得不驳回你 将你作为少年犯对待的请求I have no choice but to ignore your

request to be treated as a minor

判你在亚特兰大监视最严密的监狱服刑年and sentence you to years in Atlanta's

maximum security prison

并强烈建议对你在整个服刑期间and recommend strongly that you be kept in

isolation

进行隔离关押for the entirety of that sentence.

走那边的门Use that door over there.

替我向大家问好and give everyone my love.

我一直都在想他们I think about them all the time.

圣诞快乐 弗兰克Merry Christmas, Frank.

我给你带来了几本漫画书Hey, I got you some comic books here.

你女儿怎样?How's your daughter?

- 她叫什么名字? - 格雷斯- What was her name? - Grace.

我不知道 I don't know.

她跟母亲在芝加哥生活she lives with her mother in Chicago

我不常见她and I don't get to see her much.

箱子里是什么?What's in the briefcase?

我是在去机场的路上Oh. I'm on my way to the airport.

是个在明尼苏达州活动的伪造支票者It's a paperhanger who's working his way

through Minnesota.

他 他搞得我们发疯Aw, geez, he's driving us crazy.

你带支票来了吗?You got any of the checks?

对 我带了张他在...Yeah, yeah, I a counterfeit that he drew

大湖储贷银行填写的假支票on the Great Lakes savings and Loan.

他使用一台模版机 和一台"木下"牌打字机see, he's just using a stencil machine

and an Underwood.

- 伪造者是名银行出纳 - 什么?- Yeah, it's a teller at the bank. - Say again?

肯定是出纳 卡尔I-It's definitely a teller, Carl.

银行从来都是用手工封盖日期I mean, banks, they always use hand-stamps for

the dates, see.

一遍遍使用 所以总有磨损They get used over and over again so they always

get worn out

数字总是有断点and the numbers are always cracking.

和 你看 它们先磨损The sixes and see, they go first.

谢谢Thanks.

我想让你帮我看样东西I'd like you to take a look at something for me.

告诉我你是怎么想的Tell me what you think.

这是假的That's a fake.

你还没看呢 怎么知道?How do you know? You haven't looked at it.

没有剪开的边Well, there's no perforated edge, right?

我是说 这张支票是手工裁的 不是从大张上剪下的I mean, this check was

hand-cut, not fed.

没错

纸是双层的Paper is double-bonded

作为银行支票太重了much too heavy to be a bank check.

这磁墨 我能用手感觉到它的凸起Magnetic ink, it's, uh, raised against my

fingers

应该是平的instead of flat.

并且闻起来不像支票专用墨And this doesn't smell like MICR.

是一种... 一种画图用墨It's some kind you know, some kind of a drafting

ink.

在文具店能买到这种墨You know, the kind you get at a stationery store.

弗兰克Frank.

有没有兴趣在联邦调查局经济犯罪科工作?would you be interested in working

with the FBI's Financial Crimes Unit?

我在这里已经有工作了 送信I already got a job here. You know, I, uh, deliver the

mail.

弗兰克 我们能把你从监狱里放出来Frank, we have the power to take you out of

prison.

你将在联邦调查局的监护下You'd be placed in the custody of the FBI

服完剩下的刑期where you'd serve out the remainder of your sentence

作为联邦政府的雇员as an employee of the federal government.

在谁的监护下?Under whose custody?

我叫弗兰克·阿巴戈内尔Hi. I-I'm Frank Abagnale.

我应该今天开始工作I'm supposed to start work here today.

是个安排英国处女岛度假的旅游公司It's a tour company operating out of the BVI.

先生 阿巴戈内尔来了sir, Mr. Abagnale is here.

我会再打给你I'm going to call you back.

你好 卡尔Hello, Carl.

欢迎来到联邦调查局Welcome to the FBI.

我带你看看工作的地方I'll show you where you're working.

卡尔 我要在这里工作多久? how long do I have to work here?

早上点分到晚上点钟It's : in the morning to : in the afternoon.

午休分钟 minutes for lunch.

不是问这个No, I...

我是说 多久?I mean, how long?

每天Every day.

每天 直到我们放你走Every day, Frank, till we let you go.

- 什么事 - 卡尔- Yeah. - Hey, Carl.

- 进展如何 - 现在聊天不合适 弗兰克- How you doing? - It's not a good time,

Frank.

我在为周末赶工I'm clearing my desk for the weekend.

介意我明天来跟你一起工作吗?Carl, you mind if I come to work with you

tomorrow?

明天是星期六Tomorrow is saturday.

我要飞到芝加哥看我女儿I'm flying to Chicago to see my daughter.

星期一回来I'll be back to work on Monday.

去见格雷斯?You're going to see Grace, huh?

对 是我的计划Well, that's the plan.

星期一前我该干什么?so what should I do till Monday?

对不起 这我帮不了你 让一让I'm sorry, kid, I can't help you there. Excuse me.

汉莱提This is Handratty.

好 接过来Oh, yeah, put him on.

斯耶先生Mr. Sawyer.

你怎么样How are you?

我还有张的支票I have a half a dozen more checks

关于那家英国处女岛旅游公司的on that tour operator at the BVI.

请乘坐美国航空 航班...American Airlines ...

飞往芝加哥和旧金山的...serving Chicago and

旅客准备登机is now open for passenger check-in.

你怎么办到的 弗兰克?How'd you do it, Frank?

你是怎么通过路易斯安娜州的律师考试的?How'd you pass the bar in Louisiana?

你来这干什么?What are you doing here?

听着

我很抱歉给你惹了这么多麻烦I'm sorry I put you through all this.

你要是回到欧洲 会死在坡皮监狱的You go back to Europe, you're gonna die in

Perpignan Prison.

如果你想从美国逃跑You try to run here in the states

我们就会把你送回亚特兰大关年we'll send you back to Atlanta for years.

我知道I know that.

我花了年时间设法把你放出来I spent four years trying to arrange your release.

我得向我的老板Had to convince my bosses at the FBI

和首席检察官证明and the Attorney General of the United states

你不会逃跑you wouldn't run.

你为什么那样做呢?Why'd you do it?

- 你是个孩子 - 我不是你的孩子- You're just a kid. - I'm not your kid.

你说你要去芝加哥You said you were going to Chicago.

我女儿这个周末不能见我了My daughter can't see me this weekend.

她要去滑雪she's going skiing.

你说她岁You said she was four years old.

你撒谎You're lying.

我离开时她岁she was four when I left.

现在岁了Now she's .

我太太再婚年了My wife's been remarried for years.

我有时见格雷斯I see Grace every now and again.

- 我不明白 - 你当然明白- I don't understand. - Sure you do.

有时说谎更容易sometimes it's easier living the lie.

我今晚让你飞走 弗兰克I'm going to let you fly tonight, Frank.

我甚至不会拦你的I'm not even going to try to stop you.

因为我知道 你星期一会回来That's 'cause I know you'll be back on Monday.

是吗 你怎么知道我会回来?Yeah? How do you know I'll come back?

看Look.

弗兰克Frank.

没有人在追你nobody's chasing you.

前往匹兹堡的American Airlines flight

美航航班 已开始登机to Pittsburgh is now ready for boarding.

持登机牌的乘客 请到A门Passengers with boarding passes, please proceed to

Gate A.

好的Okay.

爱丽丝 他还没来电吗?Alice, has he still not called?

是的 还没有No, he hasn't.

早上好Good morning.

我召开此次会议是为了讨论I've, uh, called this meeting to discuss

一种新型的支票欺诈和伪造手段a new type of check fraud and counterfeiting

嫌疑犯涂改支票which the unsub is washing and altering checks

然后发送到亚利桑那州then passing them throughout Arizona.

这个嫌疑犯是个大赌徒This unsub is a big dog

支票填位数passing checks as large as five figures.

对不起 我迟到了sorry I'm late.

抱歉sorry.

瑞特特工的桌子上有张伪造的支票We have a recovered check on Agent Reiter's

desk.

我们出去看看吧Why don't we step out to the bullpen?

每一行都被加重There's impressions on every line.

好像原来数额是美元Looks like the original amount was for $.

我能看一下吗?Mind if I take a look?

一周前在福莱格斯达福兑现的Cashed in Flagstaff a week ago.

银行损失万千美元Cost the bank $,.

- 是张真支票 - 对- It's a real check. - Yeah.

被洗过了Yeah. It's been washed.

原来的东西只剩下签名The only thing original is the signature.

但是很完美 卡尔 真的But it's perfect, Carl.

它不是用酸洗或漂白的I mean this isn't hydrochloride or bleach.

不是No.

是什么新东西something new.

也许是一种指甲膏清洗剂或者丙酮Maybe a nail polish remover where the

acetone

之类的东西洗去手写墨水removes the ink that's not been printed?

你是怎么做的? 弗兰克?How did you do it, Frank?

你是怎么骗过路易斯安娜州的律师考试的?How did you cheat on the bar exam in

Louisiana?

我没作弊I didn't cheat.

我学了两周就通过了I studied for two weeks and I passed.

是真的吗? 弗兰克?Is that the truth, Frank?

是真的吗?Is that the truth?

我肯定这家伙从邮箱里偷支票I'll bet this guy steals checks out of mailboxes.

他洗掉他们的名字 换成自己的He washes off their names and he puts on his

own.

你说他是当地人?You're saying that he's a local?

如果是我的话Well, if it were me, you know

我会先给银行打电话 查一下余额...I'd call the bank first, I'd check out the

弄清楚有足够的钱在里面Make sure there's enough money in there

- 确定值得冒险 - 正是如此- to make it worth your while. - Exactly.

卡尔 我想这家伙非常狡猾You know, Carl, I think this guy's pretty smart.

我想现在我们要做的就是去抓住他I guess all we have to do now is catch him.

那就是今早的第一件事We'll start first thing in the morning.

我们开始追查这个名叫埃里克·安东尼家伙We'll run the name Eric Anthony

Feeders.

在内华大 亚利桑那 加利福尼亚各州In Nevada, Arizona, California.

所有的名字 是吗? 克里斯·弗兰克也要注意?Both names, right? Chris Frank,

too?

没错...

小弗兰克·阿巴戈内尔已经结婚年 有三个儿子N在中西部过着平静的生活N自从年

离开监狱 弗兰克帮助FBI抓住了一些世界上隐藏最深的支票造假者

被认为是世界上最著名的反银行诈骗和欺诈专家

弗兰克还设计了银行和世界强公司每天使用的安全支票

这些公司每年向小弗兰克·阿巴戈内尔支付几百万美元的服务费用

弗兰克和卡尔至今仍然是好朋友

本文标签: 支票没有银行律师地方