admin管理员组

文章数量:1531528

2024年4月25日发(作者:)

Better.

更好

Mama's worried how it will turn out.

妈妈很担心结果会怎样

Look how they support him. What did you say?

看看他们怎么支持他 你说什么?

Nothing.

没有什么 这是…

...nothing.

…没什么

Somehow he gets thoughtful sitting by himself so much.

不知怎的,他一个人坐着很有心思

He thinks the strangest things.

他认为最奇怪的事情

He said he hoped the people in church saw him because he was

他说他希望教堂里的人看到他,因为他是个瘸子…

...and that it might be pleasant for them to remember on

…让他们在圣诞节记得起来会很愉快…

...who it was that made lame

…是谁让瘸腿乞丐走路…

...and blind men see.

…盲人也能看见

It seems to me that Tim is getting stronger every day.

在我看来,蒂姆一天比一天强壮

That his limbs are growing. That he's in better spirits, it seems to me.

他的四肢在生长 我觉得他精神好多了

Yes, Bob. I'm sure you're right.

是的,鲍勃 我相信你是对的

He is getting stronger.

他越来越强壮了

Well, we're all here. That's the important thing.

我们都到了 这才是最重要的

Belinda, help me with the goose. Yes, Mother.

贝琳达,帮我弄鹅 是的,妈妈

Peter, I have some good news for you.

彼得,我有好消息要告诉你

I met by chance, this morning at church, a fine gentleman.

我今天早上在教堂偶然遇到一位好先生

Fred Holywell by name. He's a nephew of our own Mr. Scrooge.

弗雷德·霍利韦尔的名字 他是我们斯克鲁奇先生的侄子

He remembered I have a son coming of

他记得我有个儿子快到工作年龄了…

...and told me he had a position at three shillings and six pence weekly.

…告诉我他有一个职位,每周三先令六便士

Three shillings and six pence every week?

每周三先令六便士?

So if you

所以如果你同意…

...you may start work on Monday next.

…你可以下周一开始工作

Now I can help you and Mother.

现在我可以帮你和妈妈了

更重要的是…

...you shall be embarking on a fine career.

…你将开始一段美好的事业

To start a boy at three and six pence a week.

以一周三六便士的价格生孩子

Typical of my nephew. No wonder he's never been able to put by a penny.

典型的我侄子 难怪他一分钱也放不下

Perhaps he's "put by" more than money.

也许比钱还贵

Fred?

弗雷德?

He's doing this to spite me, you know?

他这样做是为了激怒我,你知道吗?

Employing the son of my employee at an exorbitant wage.

以过高的工资雇用我雇员的儿子

Come and get it!

快来拿!

Quiet, quiet, quiet, children. Quiet.

安静,安静,安静,孩子们 安静的

A wonderful goose! It's enough for an army!

一只好鹅!一支军队就够了!

Mother, you've outdone yourself! It's all right then?

妈妈,你已经超越自己了!那没事吧?

Hurry, Father, cut the goose! I can't wait!

快点,爸爸,切鹅!我等不及了!

Haven't we forgotten something?

我们不是忘了什么吗?

Lord, we thank you for the bounty you have placed before us.

主啊,我们感谢你给我们的赏金

We thank you for this day of love

我们感谢你今天的爱和欢乐…

...for allowing us to be together, to share with each other and

…允许我们在一起,彼此分享…

...the fullness of our hearts on this special day.

…在这个特别的日子,我们的心充满了欢乐

Amen. Amen.

阿门 阿门

Amen.

阿门

Amen. What?

阿门 什么?

You say something?

你说什么了?

No, no.

不,不

I thought I heard you--

我以为我听到了--

No, I said nothing.

不,我什么也没说

Oh.

Potato. Peter.

土豆 彼得

Alice.

爱丽丝

Belinda. Potato, Alice?

贝琳达 土豆,爱丽丝?

It's a very small goose.

它是一只很小的鹅

It's all Bob Cratchit can afford.

都是鲍勃买♥♥得起的

Me.

Are we all served? Yes.

有人招待我们吗?对

Then let's begin.

那我们开始吧

And a merry Christmas to us all.

祝大家圣诞快乐

A merry Christmas to us all.

祝大家圣诞快乐

And God bless us, everyone.

上帝保佑我们,每个人

Tell me, spirit.

告诉我,精灵

Will he live?

他还活着吗?

I see a vacant place at this table.

我看到这张桌子上有一个空位

I see a crutch without an owner, carefully preserved.

我看到一个没有主人的拐杖,被小心地保存着

If

如果这些阴影…

...remain unaltered by the future, the child will die.

…不被未来改变,孩子就会死

No.

Say he will be spared.

说他会幸免

If these shadows remain unaltered by

如果这些阴影不被未来改变…

...none other of my species will find him here.

…我的其他种族在这里都找不到他

But if he is to die, then let

但如果他要死,那就让他死吧…

...and decrease the surplus population.

…减少剩余人口

You use my own words against me.

你用我自己的话来对付我

Yes. So perhaps in the future you will hold

对 所以也许将来你会保持沉默…

...until you have discovered what the surplus

…直到你发现剩余人口是什么…

...and where it is.

…以及它在哪里

It may be that in the sight

也许在天堂里…

...you are more worthless and less fit

…你更没有价值,更不适合生活…

...than millions like this poor man's child.

…比像这个可怜人的孩子这样的百万还要多

A triumph, my dear. Another triumph!

胜利了,亲爱的 又一次胜利!

I told you so, Mother.

我告诉过你的,妈妈

It's a success.

这是一个成功

What a relief for Mrs. Cratchit.

克拉奇太太真是松了一口气

Now their feast is over.

现在他们的盛宴结束了

Not quite.

不完全是

Just one more ceremonious moment.

又是一个隆重的时刻

Look.

你看

Now I would like to propose a toast to Mr.

现在我提议为埃比尼泽·斯克鲁奇先生干杯…

...the founder of our feast.

…我们盛宴的创始人

Mr. Scrooge.

史克鲁奇先生

Huh. The "founder of our feast" indeed.

呵呵 的确是“我们盛宴的创始人”

I wish I had him here.

我希望他在这里

I'd give him a piece of my mind and hope he had a good appetite for it.

我会狠狠揍他一顿,希望他胃口好一点

My dear, the children. It's Christmas Day.

亲爱的,孩子们 今天是圣诞节

It should be Christmas Day when one drinks to the health

这应该是圣诞节,当一个人喝的健康这样…

...a stingy, odious,

…一个吝啬的,可恶的,卑鄙的…

...hard, unfeeling man as Mr. Ebenezer Scrooge.

…像埃比尼泽·斯克鲁奇先生那样冷酷无情的人

My dear, have some charity.

亲爱的,施舍一下吧

Well, well.

好吧,好吧

I'll drink his health for your sake, and the day'

为了你我要为他的健康干杯,为了这一天…

...but not for his.

…但不是为了他的

Long life, Mr. Ebenezer Scrooge.

长寿,埃比尼泽·斯克鲁奇先生

A merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

圣诞快乐,新年快乐

I have no doubt his Christmas will be very merry, and he'll be very happy.

我毫不怀疑他的圣诞节会很快乐,他也会很快乐

Mr. Scrooge.

史克鲁奇先生

He's made a point, Bob Cratchit has.

他说的很有道理,鲍勃·克雷奇说的

Without me, there would be no feast. No goose at all.

没有我,就没有盛宴 一点鹅也没有

My head for business has furnished him employment.

我的商业主管为他提供了一份工作

Is that all you've learned by observing this family on Christmas Day?

这就是你在圣诞节观察这个家庭所学到的一切吗?

Well, no. Not all.

嗯,不 不是全部

But one must speak up for one's self, for one's life.

但是一个人必须为自己,为自己的生命说话

Here we come a-wassailing Among the leaves so green

我们在绿叶中航行

Here we come a-wandering So fair to be seen

我们来了一个如此美丽的地方

Love and joy come to you And a merry Christmas too

爱和欢乐来到你身边,也祝你圣诞快乐

And God bless you and send you A happy New Year

愿上帝保佑你,祝你新年快乐

We have some time left.

我们还有时间

Take my robe.

拿上我的长袍

Love and joy come to you And a merry Christmas too

爱和欢乐来到你身边,也祝你圣诞快乐

And God bless you and send you A happy New Year

愿上帝保佑你,祝你新年快乐

Where are we now? Just a street.

我们现在在哪里?只是一条街

Any street.

任何街道

This house. We're going here.

这房♥子 我们要去这里

I think it might amuse you. I am in no mood to be amused.

我想你会觉得有趣的 我没有心情被逗乐

Is my playing so amusing? I'm sorry, my love.

我的演奏很有趣吗?对不起,亲爱的

I was thinking of his face yesterday. Humbug, he said. Humbug.

我昨天在想他的脸 骗子,他说 骗子

He said Christmas was a humbug. He believed it too.

他说圣诞节是个骗局 他也相信了

I'd like to meet your uncle. The way you portray him tickles my heart.

我想见你叔叔 你描绘他的样子让我发痒

He is comical.

他很滑稽

But not pleasant. His offenses are their own punishment.

但不愉快 他的罪行是他们自己的惩罚

Brother-in-law, it's said he's very rich.

姐夫,听说他很有钱

That's true. But his wealth is of no use to him.

那是真的 但他的财富对他毫无用处

He does no good and doesn't even make himself comfortable.

他做得不好,甚至不让自己舒服

I don't squander it, if that's what you mean.

我不会浪费它,如果你是这个意思的话

You mustn't argue with those we visit. It's useless and tactless.

你不能和我们拜访的人争论 这既没用又不得体

Tact is a quality I despise. I can see.

机智是我鄙视的品质 我看得见

I have no patience with him. I feel sorry for him.

我对他没有耐心 我为他感到难过

Sor--? Sorry for me?

或者--?对不起我?

Who suffers from his ill whims? Himself. Always.

谁患了病态的突发奇想?他自己 总是

He takes it in his heart to dislike us and not come and dine with us.

他心里很讨厌我们,不来和我们一起吃饭

And loses a very good dinner.

失去了一顿丰盛的晚餐

The reason I talk about

我之所以这么说他…

...is that my mother, God rest her

…那是我的母亲,愿她圣洁的灵魂安息…

...was very fond of him. She loved him.

…非常喜欢他 她爱他

It's true.

这是真的

Fan loved me and I her.

范爱我,我爱她

Dear Fan. I wish she were alive today.

亲爱的范 我希望她今天还活着

Fred looks very like her.

弗雷德长得很像她

Yes.

I've been reminded of that just recently.

我最近才想起这件事

The consequences of his taking a dislike

他不喜欢我们的后果…

...and not making merry with us is that he loses some

…和我们不在一起是因为他失去了一些快乐的时光…

...which could do him no harm.

…对他没什么坏处

I'll give him the chance every year whether he likes it or not.

不管他喜不喜欢,我每年都给他机会

And every year he'll say, "Christmas!

每年他都会说,“圣诞节!

Bah, humbug!"

呸,骗子!”

Come, we must see to our guests.

来吧,我们得照顾客人

Nougats?

牛轧糖?

So much noise.

太吵了

I can't hear myself think. They seem to be happy.

我听不清自己在想什么 他们似乎很高兴

I suppose free food

我想免费的食物和饮料…

...would be an occasion for pleasure to most people.

…对大多数人来说都是一个快乐的时刻

Happy in each other's company, I mean.

我是说,在彼此的陪伴下快乐

Everyone, hush. We shall have a word game. What shall it be?

大家安静 我们要玩文字游戏 应该是什么?

Simile. Does everyone know the rules?

明喻 大家都知道规矩吗?

You each have five seconds to answer. I'll ask the question.

你们每人有五秒钟的时间回答 我来问这个问题

Mr. Topper, you'll keep count. I shall do my best.

托普先生,你要数数 我会尽力的

You have five seconds. If you fail to give an

你有五秒钟 如果你不能给出一个可以接受的答案…

...then you must stand behind your chair.

…那你必须站在椅子后面

Last one seated wins the prize. Fred, don't go on. Just begin.

最后一位得奖 弗雷德,别说了 开始吧

I'm sorry, my love. Yes, I shall.

对不起,亲爱的 是的,我会的

And now. Um....

现在呢 嗯…

?

自豪的是…?

Proud as a peacock.

像孔雀一样骄傲

Peter? ?

彼得?干得像…?

As a bone. Good.

就像骨头一样 很好

? My wife.

丰满如…?我妻子

Sorry, my dear. Just a little joke.

对不起,亲爱的 只是个小笑话

Uh,

呃,丰满得像…

One, two-- Two seconds!

一,二——二秒钟!

A partridge.

鹧鸪

?

像…一样快…?

Wind? No!

风?不!

One,

一,二…

...three,

…三,四…

...five!

…五个!

A wink, you idiot. Ebenezer, shh.

眨眼,你个白♥痴♥ 埃比尼泽,嘘

You said they couldn't see or hear us. That's quite true.

你说他们看不见也听不见我们 那倒是真的

Oh, yes. Sorry.

哦,是的 对不起的

Even I forget regulations sometimes. After all, I do not come back often.

我有时也会忘记规则 毕竟,我不常回来

Shh. I'm trying to listen to the game.

嘘 我在听比赛

?

谦虚如…?

A maiden. No.

少女 不

I'm sure it's a well-known simile. I was thinking of modest as a violet.

我相信这是一个众所周知的比喻 我认为谦虚是一种紫色

Fred.

弗雷德

However, I will accept your answer.

不过,我会接受你的回答

Janet?

珍妮特?

Attend. ?

参加 紧得像…?

紧得像…

A drum. Anyone knows that.

鼓 谁都知道

?

紧得像…?

Not very bright, my nephew's wife.

不是很聪明,我侄子的妻子

Tight as your Uncle Scrooge's purse strings!

像你叔叔的钱包一样紧!

That's quite wrong. And your time is up.

那是完全错误的 你的时间到了

You've lost and must stand behind your chair.

你输了,必须站在椅子后面

Tight as a drum is what I was thinking of.

我想的是像鼓一样紧

Good for you, Fred. Boy's got a head on his shoulders.

你真好,弗雷德 这男孩有一个肩膀上的脑袋

As for the laughter at

至于以我为代价的笑声…

...I'll overlook it in view of the general gaiety.

…考虑到大家的欢愉,我可以忽略它

It's time to leave this pleasant scene.

是时候离开这美丽的景色了

We have one more visit to make before my time is done.

在我的时间结束之前,我们还有一次访问

Take hold of my robe.

抓住我的长袍

? A fox!

像…一样狡猾…?一只狐狸!

? WORed as a rose.

红色是…?像玫瑰一样枯萎

? The night.

像…一样沉默…?那晚

No! A mouse!

不!一只老鼠!

Not at all. I know. The grave.

一点也不 我知道 坟墓

Where are we now?

我们现在在哪里?

I'm sure I don't know this place.

我肯定我不知道这个地方

The name would mean nothing to you. It's

这个名字对你来说毫无意义 一个地方…

...like many in this world.

…就像世界上很多人一样

Do we have enough wood for the night? It'll last.

我们有足够的木头过夜吗?它会持续下去的

At least there's one thing still free in this country.

至少这个国家还有一样东西是免费的

Mary, a piece of that cooked.

玛丽,一块熟的

They're too hot. It'll be cold soon enough.

太热了 天很快就会冷的

Where did you get these, Father? I didn't steal them.

你从哪儿弄来的,神父?不是我偷的

She didn't say you did.

她没说是你干的

She should have some respect. Don't berate the girl.

她应该得到一些尊重 别斥责那个女孩

They fell from a cart into the road.

他们从马车上掉到路上

Your father's not a thief, girl.

你父亲不是小偷,姑娘

Not yet.

还没有

Why are these people out here?

为什么这些人在这里?

Men and women in rags. Children eating scraps!

衣衫褴褛的男人和女人 孩子们在吃垃圾!

There are institutions.

有一些机构

Have you visited any of them, these institutions you speak of?

你参观过这些机构吗?

No. I'm taxed for them. Isn't that enough?

不,我要为他们交税 这还不够吗?

Is it?

它是?

Ben, come back to the fire. Look at these hands.

本,回到火旁 看看这些手

They're hard hands. They've done hard work.

他们是硬手 他们做了艰苦的工作

I want to work.

我想工作

I want to have bread for my children. It's not right that there's no work.

我想给我的孩子们吃面包 这不是工作

We're together. That's the important thing.

我们在一起 这才是最重要的

I love you, Meg. I love the children.

我爱你,梅格 我爱孩子们

Tomorrow take the children to the parish poor house.

明天带孩子们去教区贫民院

No. No.

不,不

I'd rather we all drowned in the river than go there and be separated forever.

我宁愿我们都淹死在河里,也不愿去那里永远分离

Until I get work! No.

直到我找到工作!不

Ben, we're a family. We stay together.

本,我们是一家人 我们在一起

Come.

来吧

Come back to the fire. Come.

回到火旁 来吧

Why do you show me this? What has it to do with me?

你为什么给我看这个?这跟我有什么关系?

Are they not of the human race?

他们不是人类吗?

看这里…

...beneath my robe!

…在我的长袍下!

Look upon these!

看看这些!

What are they?

它们是什么?

They are your children.

他们是你的孩子

They are the children of all who walk the earth unseen.

他们是所有在看不见的地方行走的人的孩子

Their names

他们的名字是无知…

...and want.

…想要

Beware of them.

当心他们

For upon their brow is written

因为他们的额头上写着…

..."doom."

“末日”

They spell the downfall

他们在诅咒你的堕落…

...and all who deny their existence.

…以及所有否认自己存在的人

Have they no refuge? No resource?

他们没有避难所吗?没有资源?

Are there no workhouses?

没有济贫院吗?

Are there no prisons?

没有监狱吗?

Cover them. I do not wish to see them.

掩护他们 我不想见他们

I thought as much.

我也这么想

They're hidden.

它们藏起来了

But they live.

但他们活着

Oh, they live.

哦,他们还活着

好…

...time has come for me to leave you, Ebenezer Scrooge.

…我该离开你了,埃比尼泽·斯克鲁奇

Leave me? Leave me here?

离开我?把我留在这里?

Oh, yes.

哦,是的

Well, you cannot. Take me back to my bed.

好吧,你不能 带我回床上去

It's too late.

太晚了

It's cold. The place is strange. Don't leave me.

天气很冷 这个地方很奇怪 别离开我

Spirit?

精神?

Come back.

回来吧

I wish to talk!

我想谈谈!

也许…

...l have made a mistake here and there.

…我到处都犯了个错误

Talked too quickly about matters which I gave no great thought.

谈得太快了,我没有好好考虑

Very well, we'll have a give and take.

很好,我们会互相让步的

Come to some meeting of the minds.

大家会心了

I'm a reasonable man.

我是个通情达理的人

Spirit!

精神!

Have pity on me.

可怜我吧

Don't leave me.

别离开我

What have I done?

我做了什么?

To be abandoned like this?

像这样被遗弃?

What?

什么?

Are you the spirit which Jacob Marley foretold would visit me?

你是雅各布·马利预言要来看望我的灵魂吗?

I'm in the presence of the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come?

我在圣诞节的鬼魂面前还没来?

You'll show me the shadows of the things that haven'

你会给我看那些没有发生的事情的阴影…

...but will happen in the time before us. Is that so?

…但会在我们之前发生 是这样吗?

I fear you.

我怕你

More than any specter I've seen.

比我见过的任何幽灵都多

I'm prepared to bear your company.

我准备和你作伴

Will you not speak to me?

你不和我说话吗?

Very well, lead on.

很好,开始吧

The night is waning fast. Time is precious to me.

夜色渐暗 时间对我来说很宝贵

I know this place very well. The Exchange is like a second home to me.

我很熟悉这个地方 交换对我来说就像是第二个家

I don't know much about it. I only know he's dead.

我不太了解 我只知道他死了

When did he die? Last night.

他什么时候死的?昨晚

What about his money?

他的钱呢?

Left it to his company, perhaps? Who else did he have?

也许是交给他的公♥司♥了?他还有谁?

It'll likely be a small funeral.

很可能是个小型葬礼

Supposing we volunteered and form a party.

假设我们自愿组织了一个聚会

I'll go if lunch is provided.

如果有午餐我就去

But I insist on being fed for the time I'll waste.

但我坚持要在浪费时间的时候吃东西

Have these men no respect for the dead?

这些人不尊重死者吗?

I should go, I suppose.

我想我该走了

After all, we did considerable business together.

毕竟,我们在一起做了很多生意

Well, I must go and find the price of corn. Goodbye.

嗯,我得去看看玉米的价格 再见

Goodbye.

再见

Why was I privy to their conversation?

为什么我不知道他们的谈话?

What purpose could it have for me?

这对我有什么意义?

Merciful heavens, what is this?

天啊,这是什么?

Spirit.

精神

This is a fearful place. I wish to leave.

这是个可怕的地方 我想离开

No, I will not.

不,我不会的

This you can't make me do.

你不能逼我这么做

I say, I understand. That is sufficient.

我说,我明白 这就足够了

There must be someone who feels some emotion for this man's death.

一定有人对这个人的死感同身受

I demand to see that person!

我要见那个人!

This is a foul part of town. You've made a mistake.

这是镇上肮脏的地方 你犯了个错误

Taken a wrong turn.

拐错了弯

In there?

在那里?

I have no business to transact in there.

我在那里没有生意要做

Open it up, Mrs. Dilber.

开门,迪伯太太

Am I to pay you for goods I haven't seen?

我要为我没见过的货物付钱给你吗?

You'll not ask me how I came by these?

你不会问我是怎么来的吧?

Every person has a right to take care of himself.

每个人都有照顾自己的权利

That's my motto.

这是我的座右铭

Well, he always did. Yes.

他总是这样 对

And who's the worse for the loss of a few things?

谁会因为失去一些东西而更糟?

Not a dead man, I suppose. No, indeed.

我想不是死人吧 不,真的

If he wanted to keep them after he was dead, the wicked

如果他死后还想留着的话,这个邪恶的老家伙…

...why wasn't he more natural in his lifetime?

…为什么他有生之年不更自然?

He'd have had someone to look after him when he was struck

当他被撞死的时候,他会有人照顾他…

...instead of lying there gasping out his last.

…而不是躺在那里喘着最后一口气

Alone.

一个人

By himself.

他自己

Those are my things.

那些是我的东西

She's stolen my things. I'll have her before a magistrate.

她偷了我的东西 我要把她交给地方法官

What do you call these?

这些叫什么?

Bed curtains.

床上的窗帘

You took them down? Rings and all, with him lying there?

你把它们拿下来了?戒指什么的,他躺在那里?

Why not?

为什么不呢?

And don't get wax on his blankets. His blankets?

别把蜡弄到他的毯子上 他的毯子?

I hope he didn't die of anything catching.

我希望他没有死于任何意外

I wasn't so fond of him as I'd loiter about if he did.

我不是那么喜欢他,如果他喜欢的话,我会到处闲逛

What's your offer then?

那你的报价是多少?

Those are not my things.

那些不是我的东西

Yes, they

是的,他们很相似…

...but the person she speaks of could not be me.

…但她说的人不可能是我

A similarity perhaps,

也许有相似之处,但是…

One pound five and three. Not a penny more if I was to be boiled for it.

一磅五加三 如果我被煮了,一分钱也不会多

You're hardened, Joe. And no mistake.

你很坚强,乔 没有错

I'm always kind to the ladies. That's the way I ruin myself.

我对女士们总是很好 我就是这样毁了自己

Spirit, what perversity is this?

精灵,这是什么变♥态♥?

I ask to see some emotion for this man'

我想看看这个人死后的情绪…

...and you show me only greed and avarice!

…而你只向我展示了贪婪和贪婪!

Let me see some tenderness! Some depth of feeling!

让我看看你的温柔!有深度的感觉!

There must be some confusion.

一定有些混乱

Your fellow spirit brought me here earlier.

你的灵魂同伴早就把我带到这里来了

Very well.

很好

You're devilishly hard to have a conversation with.

很难和你交谈

"Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not.

“让小孩子到我这里来,不要禁止他们

For such is the Kingdom of God.

因为神的国就是这样

Verily I say

我实在告诉你们…

...whosoever shall not receive the Kingdom of God as a

…凡幼年不领受神国的人…

...he shall not enter therein."

…他不能进入这里 ”

This color hurts my eyes.

这种颜色伤我的眼睛

It's better now.

现在好多了

This work makes my eyes red.

这工作使我眼睛发红

I wouldn't show red eyes to your father when he comes home.

你父亲回家时我不会对他红眼睛的

Not for the world.

不是为了这个世界

It must be nearly his time.

一定快到他的时候了

Past it rather.

而不是过去

I think he walks slower than he used to these last few evenings.

我想他走得比过去几个晚上慢

Yet I've seen him walk

但我看到他带着…

...with Tiny Tim on his shoulders very fast.

…泰尼·蒂姆肩扛得很快

And so have I. And so have I.

我也是 我也是

And so have I.

我也是

But he was very light to carry.

但他携带起来很轻

And your father loved him

你父亲爱他所以…

...it was no trouble.

…没什么麻烦

No trouble.

没问题

There is your father now.

现在是你父亲了

Hello, Father.

你好,爸爸

Hello, my dear.

你好,亲爱的

Hello, my dear ones. Hello, Father.

你好,亲爱的 你好,爸爸

You're late. We were worried.

你迟到了 我们很担心

I'm glad you're home, Father. I am too.

我很高兴你回来了,爸爸 我也是

You've become quite a little armful.

你变得有点爱抚了

The reason that I'm late is because I walked by there today.

我迟到的原因是我今天路过那里

Today?

今天?

I couldn't keep away.

我无法逃避

It's so quiet and green.

它是如此安静和绿色

You shall see it on Sunday.

你将在星期天看到它

We shall all go on Sunday.

我们星期天都要去

I promised him that every Sunday I

我答应他每个星期天我都会走路…

My little child.

我的孩子

My little, little child.

我的孩子

Father, please don't grieve so.

神父,请不要这么伤心

I'm sorry.

我很抱歉

I have all of you.

我有你们所有人

A blessing to be thankful for.

值得感谢的祝福

Do you know who I saw in the street today?

你知道我今天在街上看见谁了吗?

Mr. Scrooge's nephew, Fred.

史克鲁奇先生的侄子弗雷德

And he greeted me in his usual cheerful way.

他以他一贯的愉快方式和我打招呼

And he saw that I was a little sad.

他看到我有点难过

He asked me what was distressing me. And when I

他问我是什么使我苦恼 当我告诉他…

...he said that he was heartily sorry for it,

…他说他对此深表歉意,而且…

Robert.

罗伯特

Timmy's part of all of us.

蒂米是我们所有人的一部分

But for his sake, we must go on living.

但为了他,我们必须继续活下去

So long as we love one another, he will always be alive.

只要我们彼此相爱,他就永远活着

Yes, of course, my dear.

当然,亲爱的

But however

但是无论何时…

...we're parted from

…我们分开了…

...I'm sure that none of us will forget poor Tiny Tim.

…我相信我们谁也不会忘记可怜的小蒂姆

No, never. Never.

不,从来没有 从未

And when we recollect how patient he was, and

当我们回忆起他是多么耐心,多么温和…

...although he was but a

…虽然他只是个小孩子…

...I'm sure that we will not easily quarrel among ourselves.

…我相信我们之间不会轻易争吵

I am a happy man.

我是一个快乐的人

I am a truly happy man.

我是一个真正快乐的人

I asked for tenderness and depth of feeling.

我要求温柔和深情

And you've shown me that.

你给我看了

Nothing more I need to see.

我不想再看到什么了

Take me home.

带我回家

What is this?

这是什么?

I thought we agreed that you'd transport me home?

我以为我们说好了你送我回家?

Specter.

幽灵

Something informs me that the moment of our parting is at hand.

有些事告诉我,我们分手的时刻就在眼前

I know it, but I know not how.

我知道,但我不知道怎么做

Tell me.

告诉我

What man was that who we saw lying dead?

我们看到的那个躺死的人是谁?

No.

Before I draw near to that stone, answer me this:

在我靠近那块石头之前,请回答我:

Are the things you have shown me the shadows of the things that will be?

你给我看的东西是未来事物的影子吗?

Or are they the shadows of the things that may be only?

或者它们是那些可能只是虚幻的事物的影子?

Men's courses will foreshadow certain ends. I accept that.

男子课程将预示着某些目的 我接受这一点

But if those courses be

但如果偏离了这些路线…

...the ends must change.

…结局必须改变

Tell me that is so by what you show me.

告诉我你给我看的就是这样

Dear me, I am not the man I was.

亲爱的,我不是那个人

I will not be the man I was before this visitation.

我将不再是这次探访之前的我

Why show me this if I'm past all hope?

如果我希望渺茫,为什么给我看这个?

Good spirit.

好精神

Your nature intercedes for me and pities me.

你的本性为我求情,怜悯我

Say that I may change these things by an altered life.

说我可以通过改变生活来改变这些事情

I'll honor Christmas in my heart and keep it all the year.

我将在心中纪念圣诞节,并将它保留一整年

I'll live in the past, present and future.

我将活在过去,现在和未来

The spirits of all shall strive within me.

所有的灵魂都将在我心中奋斗

I will not shut out the lessons that they teach.

我不会把他们教的课拒之门外

Tell me.

告诉我

Tell me that I may sponge away the writing on this stone!

告诉我,我可以把这块石头上的字擦掉!

Spare me!

饶了我吧!

Spare me! Spare me!

饶了我吧!饶了我吧!

My own room.

我自己的房♥间

I'm alive.

我还活着

Thank you, spirits.

谢谢你,精灵们

I will keep my promise.

我会信守诺言的

I will live in the past, present and future.

我将活在过去,现在和未来

The spirits of all three will strive within me.

这三个人的灵魂都会在我心中奋斗

Heaven and Christmastime will be praised for this.

天堂和圣诞节都会因此受到赞美

I say this on my knees, Jacob Marley.

我跪着说,雅各布马利

On my knees.

跪下

Nine o'clock.

九点钟

And daylight.

还有日光

But what day?

但是哪天?

Hello! You there, boy! Me, sir?

你好!你在吗,小子!我,先生?

Yes, you, my good fellow. What day is today?

是的,你,我的好朋友 今天几号♥?

Today? lt's Christmas Day, of course!

今天?当然是圣诞节了!

Christmas Day?

圣诞节?

I haven't missed it.

我没错过

The spirits did it all in one night.

鬼魂们在一个晚上完成了这一切

Well, they can do anything they like.

嗯,他们可以做任何他们喜欢的事

Hello, my fine fellow! Hello!

你好,我的好朋友!你好!

You know the poulterers in the next street but one, on the corner?

你认识下一条街的保洁员,只有一个在拐角处?

I should hope I did.

我希望我做到了

Intelligent boy. Remarkable boy.

聪明的孩子 了不起的男孩

Have they sold the prize turkey that was hanging there?

他们把挂在那儿的火鸡卖♥♥了吗?

What? The one as big as me?

什么?和我一样大的那个?

Delightful boy. A pleasure talking to him.

可爱的男孩 很高兴和他谈话

Yes! The one as big as you!

对!和你一样大的那个!

It's hanging there now.

它现在挂在那里

Well, go and buy it!

好吧,去买♥♥吧!

And bring them around so that I may tell them where to deliver it.

把他们带过来,好让我告诉他们去哪里送

Come back with the man and I'll give you a shilling.

跟那个人回来,我给你一先令

Come back in less than five minutes, I'll give you half a crown!

不到五分钟就回来,我给你半克朗!

I must dress. So much to do.

我必须穿衣服 有很多事要做

I don't want to lose any time.

我不想浪费时间

I'm as light as a feather!

我轻如鸿毛!

I'm as happy as an angel.

我像天使一样快乐

I'm as May as a school boy!

我像个小学生一样漂亮!

I'm as giddy as a drunken man.

我像醉汉一样头晕

Merry Christmas to everybody.

祝大家圣诞快乐

And a happy New Year to the world!

祝世界新年快乐!

If this be a prank, I'll box your ears.

如果这是恶作剧,我会打你的耳光

He was in that window. I swear it.

他就在那扇窗户里 我发誓

Ah, there you are.

啊,你来了

This boy says you wish to purchase this turkey.

这个男孩说你想买♥♥火鸡

Yes, quite right.

是的,非常正确

Your half-crown for a service well rendered.

你的一半王冠是为了一个好的服务

Thank you, sir! Splendid boy.

谢谢,先生!好孩子

Now, here's an address and the price of the turkey.

这是火鸡的地址和价格

Take this fine bird to Bob Cratchit in Camden.

把这只漂亮的鸟带到卡姆登的鲍勃·克拉奇那里

The directions are written down.

指示都写下来了

Leave immediately. Yes, sir.

马上离开 是的,先生

And you'll say only that it comes from a friend.

你只会说它来自一个朋友

And it must be there in time for Christmas dinner.

它一定在圣诞节晚餐前就到了

It will be, sir.

会的,先生

Here's something for your trouble.

这是给你解决麻烦的办法

Thank you, sir. Here, all for you.

谢谢,先生 给你,全给你

Thank you. Merry Christmas.

非常感谢 圣诞快乐

Wonderful day.

美好的一天

So grant us all a change of heart

所以请允许我们改变主意

Good morning. Merry Christmas to you.

早上好 祝你圣诞快乐

Like angels. Yes, exactly.

像天使一样 是的,没错

You sing excellently. Here.

你唱得很好 在这里

Thank you, sir. It is I who

谢谢,先生 是我感谢你…

...for that glorious music on this glorious Christmas Day.

…为了在这个光荣的圣诞节里那美妙的音乐

The present man is full of flame

现在的人充满激♥情♥

He rushes here and there

他跑来跑去

Good morning.

早上好

Oh, gentlemen. Merry Christmas to you.

哦,先生们 祝你圣诞快乐

Mr. Scrooge.

史克鲁奇先生

That is my name, I feel is not pleasant to you.

那是我的名字,我觉得你不高兴

I beg your pardons, and please accept my pledge to the

请原谅,请接受我对穷♥人♥的承诺…

Lord, bless me!

上帝保佑我!

My dear, Mr. Scrooge!

亲爱的,史克鲁奇先生!

Are you quite serious?

你是认真的吗?

And not a farthing less.

一分钱也没有少

A great many back payments are included, I assure you.

我向你保证,这里面包括了很多拖欠款项

What can I say to such generosity?

我能对这样的慷慨说些什么呢?

Don't say anything. But, dear sir!

什么都别说 但是,亲爱的先生!

Will you come and see me? We will!

你会来看我吗?我们将!

We will! I am very much obliged.

我们将!我非常感激

Thank you 50 times! Thank you, sir. Thank you.

谢谢你50次!谢谢,先生 非常感谢

Yes? Bob Cratchit?

对?鲍勃·克拉奇?

Yes. This is for you.

对 这是给你的

There must be some mistake.

一定是搞错了

You are Bob Cratchit? Yes.

你是鲍勃·克拉奇?对

There ain't no mistake.

没有错

I didn't order this.

我没有点这个

This here prize turkey was bought and paid for by

这里的奖品火鸡是一位绅士买♥♥来付的…

...to be delivered to Bob Cratchit and family in time for Christmas dinner.

…在圣诞晚餐前送到鲍勃·克雷奇和他的家人那里

What's the gentleman's name? Anonymous.

这位先生叫什么名字?匿名的

He wishes to remain anonymous.

他希望保持匿名

Anonymous you said?

你说什么?

That's what he said. An anonymous gentleman.

他就是这么说的 一位匿名的绅士

Who could have sent it? No idea.

谁会送的?不知道

Is it a mistake? I thought so too.

是不是搞错了?我也这么想

It's got our name on it.

上面有我们的名字

What shall we do? I say we cook it and

我们该怎么办?我说我们煮它吃它…

...and have the best Christmas feast we've ever had.

…享受我们有史以来最好的圣诞大餐

And I say, Mrs. Cratchit, what a splendid idea.

我说,克拉奇太太,这主意真是太棒了

And God bless us all, everyone.

上帝保佑我们所有人

And God bless us all, everyone!

上帝保佑我们所有人!

Merry Christmas, sir. Merry Christmas.

圣诞快乐,先生 圣诞快乐

Merry Christmas.

圣诞快乐

Oh, Fred! lt's much too expensive.

哦,弗雷德!太贵了

But do you like it?

但是你喜欢吗?

Oh, I love it!

哦,我喜欢!

It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

这是我见过的最美的东西

It belongs upon your wrist, my darling. Merry Christmas.

它属于你的手腕,亲爱的 圣诞快乐

Oh, Fred! I do love you.

哦,弗雷德!我真的爱你

And not just for this. I know.

不仅仅是为了这个 我知道

I know.

我知道

Who can that be? No one's expected this early.

那会是谁?没人料到这么早

My God!

天哪!

It's Uncle Ebenezer.

我是埃比尼泽叔叔

Your uncle?

你叔叔?

What would he want?

他想要什么?

Open the door, Mary.

开门,玛丽

I'm sure I don't know.

我肯定我不知道

Fred. Uncle Ebenezer.

弗雷德 埃比尼泽叔叔

May I come in?

我可以进来吗?

Yes, come in.

是的,请进

Please. Thank you.

拜托 非常感谢

Do come in.

一定要进来

Good afternoon, madame.

下午好,夫人

Merry Christmas.

圣诞快乐

Merry Christmas to you.

祝你圣诞快乐

Uncle Ebenezer, this is my wife, Janet.

埃比尼泽叔叔,这是我妻子,珍妮特

Janet, this is Uncle Ebenezer.

珍妮特,这是埃比尼泽叔叔

It's a pleasure.

很荣幸

More like a surprise, wouldn't you say?

更像是个惊喜,你说呢?

Well, that too.

嗯,那也是

Well, that is quite true.

嗯,那倒是真的

本文标签: 没有孩子不会先生