admin管理员组

文章数量:1530518

2024年5月5日发(作者:)

广交会常用英语参展必备

篇一:广交会常用英语交流

广交会常用英语

While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’

t reduce our price any further. 虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我

们不能再减价了。

Reliability is our strong point.

可靠性正是我们产品的优点。

We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business

depends entirely on your price. 我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成

败就取决于你们的价格了。

To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.

在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。

This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries

from other countries. 这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的

很多询盘。

Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require

so that we can work out the offer? 谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,

能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?

Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our

final confirmation. 这是我们的FOB价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为

准。

In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis.

通常我们的报价都是FOB价

Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from

other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices

are subject to our confirmation, naturally.

我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,

所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。 We offer you our best prices, at which

we have done a lot business with other customers. 我们向你们报最优惠价,

按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。

Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you

want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP.

请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。

This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there

anything you are particularly interested in.

这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?

Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of

packing available now, you may have a look.

你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。

I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your

requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.

不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有

竞争力的。

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.

大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。

My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.

我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.

再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose?

能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

不知你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货?

本文标签: 价格报价规格