admin管理员组

文章数量:1531718

2024年3月5日发(作者:)

13 meters. You should see it. 还有十三米 你应该看到了

Okay, take her up and over the bow rail. 好的 把它开到艏栏上面去

Mir 2, we're going over the bow. Stay with us. 和平二号 我们正越过艏栏 跟住了

Okay, quiet. We're rolling. 好的安静 我们开始拍摄了

Seeing her coming out of the darkness like a ghost 看着她如幽灵船般从黑暗中浮现…

still gets me every time. 每次都让我心动

To see the sad ruin of the great ship 这艘巨轮的残骸就这样伏在她…

where she landed at 2:30 in the morning 一九一二年四月十五日

of April 15, 凌晨两点三十…

after her 从海面慢慢…

from the world above. 坠落下来的地方

You are so full of shit, boss. 老大 你废话真多

Dive 6. Here we are again on the deck of 第六次下潜 我们又来到了泰坦尼克号的甲板上

21/2 miles down. 3,821 meters. 水下二点五英里 三千八百二十一米

The pressure outside is 31/2 tons per square inch. 外部压力为每平方英寸三点五吨

These windows are 9 inches thick. 这些窗户有九英寸厚

If they go, it's sayonara in two microseconds. 如果没了它们 一眨眼我们就拜拜了

All right, enough of that bullshit. 行了 废话够多了

Just put her down on the roof of the officers' quarters 跟昨天一样 把她停在船长室上面

Mir 2, we're landing right over the 和平二号 我们正着陆在大阶梯上方 你们准备好了吗?

Yeah, Brock. Launching Dunkin now. Go, Charlie. 好的布洛克 正在释放邓金 开始吧 查理

- All right, tether out. - Tether out. - 好的 拖绳已释放 - 拖绳已释放

Okay, Brock, we're dropping down along the hull. 好了布洛克 我们正在沿着船体向下移动

Yeah, roger that. Okay, drop down and go into the 好的明白 向下并从头等舱通道门进入

I want you guys working the 我要你们搜索D层…

reception area and the dining saloon. 接待处和餐厅

Copy that. 收到

- Tether out. Okay, now left. Left, - 释放拖绳 好 现在向左 向左 - 好的 从左面进去

Snoop Dog is on the move. We're headed down “史努比”号探测器开始下潜

我们沿着楼梯往下

Okay Lewis, drop down to B deck. 好的刘易斯 下潜到B层

- Okay, A deck. - Give me some rope, Captain. - 好 A层了 - 老大 再放一点拖绳

B deck. Get in there. Get in there. B层 进去 进去

Watch the door frame. 小心门框

- Watch it, watch it. - I see it. I got it. - 当心 当心 - 我看到了 没事

- We good? Bring her down. - We're - 一切都好吧?往下一点 - 我们没问题 老大 冷静点

Okay, make your turn. 好的 转向

- Cable out, Captain. - Make your turn. Watch the - 拖绳到头了 老大 - 转过去 注意墙壁

Yeah Brock, we're at the piano. You copy? 布洛克 我们在钢琴这里 收到了吗?

Okay, copy that. 恩 收到了

Okay, right there. Right there. 好的 就那里 就那里

Okay, that's it, that's it. That's the bedroom door. 好的就是它 就是那里 那是卧室的门

I see it. I see it. 看到了 我看到了

We're in! 我们进去了!

We're in, baby. We're there. 进去了 宝贝儿 我们到了

That's Hockley's bed. 那是霍克利的床

That's where the son of a bitch slept. 那狗娘养的就睡这里啊

Oops. Somebody left the water running. 唉哟 水龙头好像开着哦

Hold it. Hold it just a second. Go back to the right. 等一下等一下 回到右边

That wardrobe door. Get closer. 那个衣柜门 靠近点

You smelling something, boss? 老大 你感觉到什么了吗?

- I want to see what's under it. - Give me my - 我想看看下面有什么 - 把机械臂放出来

All right. 好

- Take it easy. It might come apart. - Okay. - 轻一点 它可能会碎 - 恩

Go, go, go. Flip it over. Flip it over. Go. 继续继续 翻过来 继续

Turn her over. Keep going. 翻过来 继续

Go, go, go. 好的好的 继续

Okay, drop it. 好了 把它放下

Oh, baby, baby. Are you seeing this, boss? 天呐 天呐 老大你看到这个了吗?

It's payday, boys. 今儿可以开工资了

Cha-ching! 开收银机了!

- We did it, Bobby. - We brought it back, Baby. - 我们成功了 鲍比 - 我们把它带回来了

Oh, yeah! Who's the best? Who's the best, baby? 哦耶!宝贝 谁是最棒的?谁是最棒的?

Say it. Say it. Say it. 快说快说

You are, Lewis. 刘易斯 你是最棒的

- Bobby, my cigar. - Right here. - 鲍比 我的雪茄 - 就在这

Okay, crack her open. 好的 把她打开

Shit. 该死

No diamond. 没有钻石

You know boss, this same thing happened to 老大 杰拉尔德碰到这情况时

他的事业从此到了头

Turn the camera off. 把摄影机关了

Brock, the partners would like to know how it's 布洛克 合伙人很想知道事情进展如何

Hey, Dave, Barry, hi. Look, I it wasn't 戴夫 巴里你们好 钻石不在保险箱里 不过 嘿… 嘿…

Don't worry about it. There's still plenty of places it 别担心 还可能在其他地方 没错

The floor debris in the suite, the mother' 可能在套房地板的碎片 他母亲的房间…

the purser's safe on C deck. C层乘务长的保险箱

Jimmy Hoffa's briefcase. 还有吉米·霍法的公文包

A dozen other places. 很多其他地方呢 各位 相信我的直觉就好 我感觉我们很快就能找到了

We've just got to go through a little process of elimination. 我们只要用一下排除法

Hang on a second. 等一下

- Let me see that. - Ah, we may have something - 让我看看 - 啊 各位 这里似乎有什么

Where's the photograph of the necklace? 项链的照片在哪儿?

We'll call you right back. 我们等会儿再给你打回去

I'll be goddamned. 我的天啊

Treasure hunter Brock Lovett is best

寻宝者布洛克·洛维特因寻找西班牙海盗的黄金而出名…

It's okay. I'll feed you in a minute. 没什么 我马上给你吃东西

Now he has chartered Russian 这次他特别乘着俄罗斯的潜水器 到达了最著名的船骸

泰坦尼克号

He is with us live via satellite from the 我们正卫星连线凯尔戴什号科考船上的他…

in the North Atlantic. Hello. Brock. 在北大西洋现场 你好 布洛克

Hello, Tracy. Of course, everyone knows 你好 特蕾西 当然了 大家都知道泰坦尼克号的故事

You know, the nobility of the band playing to 比如随船乐队 一直演奏到沉船的最后一刻等

But what I'm interested in 但吸引我的 是那些鲜为人知的故事

那些被埋藏在这船骸里的秘密

And we're out here using robot technology to go further 这次我们利用机器人 深入残骸…

than anybody has ever done before. 进行前所未有的发掘

Your expedition is at the center of a storm of 你的探险队现在处在风口浪尖啊…

over salvage rights and even ethics. Many 有关于打捞权甚至道德方面 很多人都叫你盗墓贼

Well, nobody ever called the recovery of 咳 没人把发掘文物的人叫…

What is it? 怎么了?

Turn that up, dear. 亲爱的 开大声点

I have museum-trained experts sent out here making 我带着博物馆级别的专家来到这里…

that these relics are preserved and catalogued properly. 确保文物得到稳妥保护和分类

Take a look at this drawing that we found just today. 看看我们今天刚发现的这幅画

A piece of paper that's been underwater for 84 years. 一幅在水下沉寂了八十四年的画

And my team are able to preserve it intact. 我的团队有能力保证其完好无损

Should this have remained unseen at the bottom of 这幅画就该一直沉在海底 不为人所知…

- when we can see and enjoy it now? - I'll - 还是我们现在可以这样观赏着它? - 我的天呐

Brock! 嘿布洛克!

There's a satellite call for you. 有通卫星电话找你

Bobby, we're launching. You see these 鲍比 我们正要出发 你看到这些准备下潜的潜艇了吗?

Trust me, buddy. You want to take this call. 哥们儿 相信我 这通电话你不愿错过的

This better be good. 希望如此

Now, you gotta speak up. She's kind of old. 记得你得大声点说话 她年龄有点大了

Great. 好极了

This is Brock Lovett. How can I help you, ? 我是布洛克·洛维特 您有什么事儿吗…?

Calvert. Rose Calvert. 卡尔弗特 她叫露丝·卡尔弗特

Mrs. Calvert. 卡尔弗特夫人

I was just wondering if you 我想问问 你是否找到了…

the "Heart of the Ocean" yet, Mr. Lovett. “海洋之心” 洛维特先生

Told you you wanted to take the call. 我跟你说过了 这电话一定想接

All right, you have my attention, Rose. 好吧 露丝 我洗耳恭听

Can you tell us who the woman in the picture is? 你能不能告诉我们 这画上的女人是谁?

Oh, yes. The woman in the picture is me. 当然了 这画上的女人就是我

She's a goddamn liar! Some nutcase seeking

她他妈的就是个骗子!就是个想发财想出名的疯子

God only knows why. Like that Russian babe, 谁知道了 就像俄罗斯那个女人 阿内斯特西亚

They're inbound! 他们来了!

Rose DeWitt Bukater died on the 露丝·德维特·布卡特在十七岁时死在了泰坦尼克号上 对吧?

- That's right. - If she had lived, she'd be - 对 - 如果她还活着 现在得有一百岁了

101 next month. 下个月一百零一岁

Okay, so she's a very old goddamn liar. 好吧 那她是个一脸皱纹的骗子

Look, I've already done the background on 听着 我已经查过这女人的底细了…

all the way back to the 20s, when she was working as an 追溯到二十年代 她那时还是个演员

An actress. There's your first clue, Sherlock. 一个演员 这是你的第一个线索 大侦探

Her name was Rose Dawson back then. 她那时叫露丝·道森

后来嫁给了一个叫卡尔弗特的家伙

They move to Cedar Rapids and she punches out a 他们搬到了爱荷华州的拉皮兹

生了几个孩子

Now Calvert's dead and, from what I hear, Cedar 我听说卡尔弗特死了 她也离开了那个城市

And everybody who knows about the diamond is supposed to 知道那颗钻石的人不是去世了…

or on this boat, but she knows. 就是遇难了 但她知道

Doesn't exactly travel light, does she? 她出个门的行李可不少啊 是吧?

Hurry up, give him a hand. 快点 帮一下

Mrs. Calvert, I'm Brock Lovett. 卡尔弗特夫人 我是布洛克·洛维特 欢迎来到凯尔戴什号

Okay, let's get her inside there. 好了 送她进去

Hi, Miss Calvert. 你好 卡尔弗特女士

- Hi. - Welcome to the Keldysh. - 你好 - 欢迎来到凯尔戴什号

Thanks. 多谢

Hey! 嗨!

Are your staterooms all right? 你们的房间还可以吗?

Oh, yes. 嗯 不错

Very nice. 非常好

Have you met my granddaughter, Lizzy? 你见过我孙女利齐了吗?

She takes care of me. 她把我照顾得很好

We met just a few minutes ago. 我们几分钟前见过

Remember, Nana? Up on deck? 记得吗 奶奶?在甲板上?

Oh, yes. 是啊

There. That's nice. 嗯 真好

Have to have my pictures when I travel. 我出门都得带上这些照片

Can I get you anything? 我能帮您些什么吗?

Is there anything you'd like? 有什么是您想要的?

Yes. 是的

I would like to see my drawing. 我想要看看我的画

Louis XVI wore a fabulous stone 路易十六曾经带着那块宝石…

called the Blue Diamond of 它叫做王冠蓝钻…

which disappeared 消失于一七九二年法国大革命期间…

about the same time old Louis lost everything from the neck up. 同时路易也被送上断头台

The theory goes that the crown diamond was chopped, too. 据说那颗王冠宝石也被做了切割

Recut into a heart-like shape that became known 被重新切成心的形状 也就是人们熟知的…

the Heart of the Ocean. 海洋之心

Today it would be worth more than the Hope diamond. 时至今日 它的价值已超过“希望钻”

It was a dreadful, heavy thing. 它很重 让人敬畏

I only wore it this once. 我只带过一次

You actually think this is you, Nana? 你真的认为这是你吗 奶奶?

It is me, dear. 这就是我 亲爱的

Wasn't I a dish? 我那时看起来挺诱人吧?

I tracked it down through insurance records. 我查遍了相关的保险纪录

An old claim that was settled under terms of absolute 发现了一份严格保密的理赔申请

Can you tell me who the claimant was, Rose? 露丝 你能告诉我索赔的人是谁吗?

I should imagine someone named Hockley. 我想应该是个姓霍克利的人

Nathan Hockley, that's right. 内森·霍克利 没错

Pittsburgh steel tycoon. 匹兹堡钢铁大亨

The claim was for a diamond necklace 索赔是为了一条他儿子卡利登…

Caledon, bought his fiancee. 买给未婚妻的钻石项链

You. 也就是你

A week before he sailed on Titanic. 这是在他登上泰坦尼克号一周之前

And it was filed right after the sinking. 理赔在船沉了后立刻执行了

So the diamond had to have gone down with the ship. 所以钻石一定也随着船沉没海底了

You see the date? 看到这个日期了吗?

April 14, 1912. 一九一二年四月十四日

Which means if your grandmother is who she says she 也就是说 如果你奶奶说的是真的…

she was wearing the diamond the day the Titanic sank. 在沉船那天 她就戴着那颗钻石

And that makes you my new best friend. 于是你就成了我的好朋友

These are some of the things we recovered from your 这些是我们在你房间找到的东西

This was mine. 这是我的

How extraordinary. 太不可思议了

And it looks the same as it did the last time I saw it. 和我上次见到的一模一样

The reflection has changed a bit. 好吧 镜子里的人有点变化

Are you ready to go back to Titanic? 你准备好重返泰坦尼克了吗?

Okay, here we go. 好 我们开始

She hits the berg on the starboard side, right? 船的右舷撞到了冰山 对吧?

She kind of 一路碰过去…

punching holes like 像敲摩斯电码一样撞着…

along 嘀嘀嘀… 这样撞着…

below the water line. 撞在吃水线下面

Then the forward compartments start to flood. 然后海水倒灌进前面的客舱

Now, as the water 随着水位上升…

it spills over the 水流过水密藏的挡板…

which, unfortunately, don't go any higher than E deck. 很不幸 这挡板只达到E层甲板

So now as the bow 所以船头开始下沉…

the stern rises up, slow 船尾慢慢升高…

then faster 然后越来越快…

until finally, she's got her whole ass sticking up in the air. 直到最后 船尾翘在空中

And that's a big ass. 那船尾可大得很

We're talking 20, 30,000 tons. Okay? 有两三万吨中 知道吧?

And the hull's not designed to deal with that pressure. 船龙骨的设计不足以承受这种压力

So, what happens? 所以 怎么样了呢?

She splits, right down to the keel. 船解体了 龙骨断裂

And 船尾…

falls back level. 又回到了水平位置

然后…

as the 随着船头下沉…

it pulls the 它不断拉着船尾 船尾又垂直于海面…

and then finally detaches. 最后船尾和船身分离

Now the stern section just kind of bobs there 随后船尾像软木塞一样 在海面漂浮了几分钟…

floods, and finally goes under about 2:20 海水不断涌入 在撞击冰山两小时四十分之后…

2 hours and 40 minutes after the collision. 于凌晨两点二十分沉没

The bow section 船头坠向海底…

landing about a half a 下坠约半英里…

going 20, 30 knots when it hits the ocean floor. 以二三十节的速度撞击海床

Pretty cool, huh? 很酷吧 嗯?

Thank you for that fine forensic analysis, Mr. Bodine. 博丁先生 感谢您生动的分析

Of course, the experience of 当然了 亲身的经历…

somewhat different. 还是有些不同

Will you share it with us? 您愿意和我们分享吗?

I'm taking her to rest. 我带她休息一下

No. 不

Come on, Nana. 来吧 奶奶

No! 不!

Give me the tape recorder. 把录音机给我

Tell us, Rose. 露丝 告诉我们

It's been 八十四年了…

It's okay. Just try to 没关系 试着想想…

anything at all. 什么事都行

Do you want to hear this or not, Mr. Lovett? 洛维特先生 你想不想听这个?

It's been 八十四年了…

and I can still smell the fresh paint. 我仍然可以闻到新刷的油漆

The china had never been used. 从未用过的瓷器

The sheets had never been slept in. 从没睡过的床单

Titanic was called the ship of dreams. 泰坦尼克被称为梦幻之船

And it was. 确实如此

It really was. 它的确是

All 所有三等舱的乘客…

with a 船头铺位的…

this way please! This queue! 请这边走!这里排队!

It's a big boat, huh? 这船真大啊 是吗?

Daddy, it's a ship. 爸爸 这是个大船

You're right. 你说得没错

I don't see what all the fuss is about. 我不知道人们在大惊小怪什么

It doesn't look any bigger than the Mauretania. 这看着不比毛里塔尼亚号大多少啊

You can be blase about some things, 露丝 你别的可以看不上…

but not about Titanic. 但泰坦尼克号可不一样

It's over 100 feet longer 它比毛里塔尼亚号要长一百英尺…

and far more luxurious. 并且要豪华得多

Your daughter is far too difficult to impress, Ruth. 鲁思 取悦您女儿可真难

So this is the ship they say is unsinkable. 这就是人们说的不沉之船

It is unsinkable. 它确实不会沉

God Himself could not sink 就算上帝本人也没法弄沉它…

What?! 什么?!

You have to check your baggage through the main terminal. 您得到集散站去托运行李

It's round that way, sir. 先生 就在那边

I put my faith in you good sir. 先生 我相信你的能力

Now kindly see my man. 我的人会和你交代

Yes sir. It's my pleasure, sir. 好的 先生 这是我的荣幸

If I can do anything 您随便吩咐…

Yes, right. 好 可以了

All the trunks from that car there. 那辆车上所有的行李箱

12 from here. 还有这里的十二个

And the safe, to the 还有保险箱 都搬到套房里…

rooms B52, 54, 56. 房间号B五二 五四 五六

女士们…

we better hurry. 我们得抓紧时间了

Come along. 走吧

- My coat? - I have it, miss. - 我的大衣呢? - 我拿着呢 小姐

All third-class passengers queue here for health 所有三等舱乘客到这里排队体检

- Welcome aboard, ma'am. - Welcome to Titanic. - 夫人 欢迎登船 - 欢迎乘坐泰坦尼克号

It was the ship 对所有人来说…

to everyone else. 这是艘梦幻之船

To me. It was a 但于我 却是奴隶之船…

taking me back to America in chains. 用枷锁 把我押回美国

Outwardly, I was everything a well brought up girl should be. 表面上看 我是个名门淑女

Inside, I was screaming. 实际上 我内心在嘶吼

Jack, you are pazzo. 杰克 你是个疯子

You bet everything we have. 你把我们所有东西都赌上了

When you got nothing, you got nothing to lose. 当你一无所有 也就没什么可以失去

You moron. I can't believe you bet our tickets. 你个白痴 真不敢相信你堵上了我们的船票

Sven? 斯温呢?

All right, moment of truth. 好了 亮牌吧

Someone's life is about to change. 有些人的生活要彻底改变了

Fabrizio? 法布里齐奥你呢?

Niente. 什么也没有

Olaf? 奥拉夫呢?

Nothing. 没有

Sven? 斯温怎么样?

Uh-oh. 2 pair. 啊哦 两个对子

I'm sorry, Fabrizio. 对不起 法布里齐奥

I' 很对不起…

you're not gonna see your mom again for a long time. 你得有很长一段时间见不到你妈妈了

'cause we're going to America. 因为我们要去美国了

Full house, boys! 满堂红 诸位!

Come on. 来吧

I'm going home! 我要回家啦!

I'm going home. 我要回家啦

I go to America! 我要去美国啦!

No, mate. 不 兄弟

Titanic go to America, 要去美国的泰坦尼克号

in 5 minutes. 还有五分钟开船

Shit. Fabri. Come on. 靠 法夫里 赶紧

Come on, here. Here. 快点 装起来 快

We're riding in high style now! 我们算是时来运转了!

We're a couple of regular swells. 我们风光无限

We're practically 我们也算是贵族啦…

ragazzo mio. 我爱死你了小子

You see? Is my destino. 看吧?命中注定的

Like I 我跟你说过…

I go to America to be millionaire. 我迟早要到美国去做百万富翁

You are pazzo. 你这个疯子

Maybe, but I've got the tickets. 也许吧 但是咱有票

Come on, I thought you were fast. 快点 你不是跑得很快吗

Aspetta! 等等我!

Whoa. Wait! Wait! 喂 等等!等等!

Hey, wait! 嘿 等一下!

We're passengers! 我们是乘客!

Have you been through the inspection queue? 你们体检过了吗?

Of course. 当然了

Anyway, we don't have any lice. 再说 我们身上也没虱子

We're Americans. Both of us. 我们是美国人 两个都是

Right. 好吧

Come aboard. 上船

We're the luckiest sons of bitches in the world. 我们他妈简直是世上最幸运的人

You know that? 知道吗?

Good-bye! 再见!

You know somebody? 有你认识的?

Of course not. That's not the point. 当然没 这不重要

Good-bye! I'll miss you! 再见!我会想你们的!

Good-bye! 再见!

I will never forget you! 我永远也不会忘记你们的!

Come with me, darling. Let's go. 跟我来 宝贝 从这走

G60. G六〇舱

G60. G60. G六〇舱 G六〇舱

Excuse me, ma'am. 借过 女士

G60. G六〇舱

Oh, right here. 噢 这呢

Hey, how you doing? 嘿 你好吗?

Jack. Nice to meet you. 我叫杰克 见到你很高兴

Jack Dawson. Nice to meet you. 我叫杰克·道森 见到你很高兴

How you doing? 你好吗?

Who says you get top bunk, huh? 谁让你睡上铺的 啊?

Who says you get top bunk, huh? 斯温人呢?

This is your private promenade deck, sir. 这里是供您散步的私人甲板 先生

Will you be requiring anything? 您还需要些什么吗?

Excuse me. 先行告退

- This one? - No. - 是这幅吗? - 不是

It had a lot of faces on it. 那幅上面有好多脸

This is the one. 是这幅了

Would you like all of them out, miss? 要全拿出来么 小姐?

Yes. We need a little color in this room. 是的 这房间需要些色彩来装点

Put in there. In the wardrobe. 放这边 衣柜里

God, not those finger paintings again. 天啊 怎么又是这种手指画

They certainly were a waste of money. 这真是浪费钱

The difference between Cal's taste 卡尔跟我之间的艺术品位有所不同…

and mine is that I have some. 不同之处在于 我有品味而他没有

They're fascinating. 它们多美啊

Like being inside a dream or something. 就像身处梦境一样

There's truth but no logic. 真实却又毫无逻辑

- What's the artist's name? - Something Picasso. - 画家叫什么? - 一个叫毕加索的人

Something Picasso. 什么毕加索啊

He won't amount to a thing. 无名小卒

He won't, trust me. 他没前途的 相信我

- Let's put the Degas in the bedroom. - At least they - 把德加的放到卧室 - 还好不算贵

Put it in the wardrobe. 放到衣橱里

At Cherbourg, a woman came aboard named 在瑟堡 有个叫玛格丽特·布朗的女人上了船

We all called her Molly. 我们都管她叫莫莉

History would call her the Unsinkable Molly Brown. 历史会称她为“永不沉没”的莫莉·布朗

Well, I wasn't about to wait all day for you, sonny. 小伙子 麻利点

Here, if you think you can manage. 拿着 还能拿下吧

Her husband had struck gold someplace out west. 她丈夫在西部某个地方有个金矿

And she was what Mother called "new money." 母亲称她为“暴发户”

By the 到了第二天下午…

we were steaming west from the coast of 我们已经离开了爱尔兰的海岸线 向西进发…

with nothing out ahead of us but ocean. 眼前 只有一望无际的大海

Take her to sea, Mr. Murdoch. 让她畅游吧 默多克 先生

Let's stretch her legs. 可以放开手脚跑了

Yes sir. 是 长官

All ahead full, Mr. Moody. 全速前进 穆迪先生

Very good, sir. 是的 长官

All ahead full. 全速前进

All ahead full! 全速前进!

Come on lads, step lively! 加油 伙计们 加把劲!

All right! Let's stoke her right up! 很好!开足马力!

We go full ahead! 全速前进!

Come on, put your backs into it! 来吧 卖力地干吧!

21 knots, sir. 航速二十一节 长官

Hey, look, look, look! 嘿 看哪 看哪!

See it? 看到没?

There's another one! See him? 又来了一只!看到没?

Look at that one! Look at him jump! 看那只!它要跳出来了!

I can see the Statue of Liberty already. 我已经看得到自由女神像了

Very small, of course. 当然 只是很小

I'm the king of the world! 我是世界之王!

She is the largest moving object ever made by the hand 她是人类制造的最大的交通工具…

in all history. 前无古人

And our master shipbuilder, Mr. 是由我们这位造船大师 安德鲁斯先生…

designed her from the keel plates up. 从龙骨板开始一手设计 精心打造的

I may have knocked her together, 我只是造船而已 但…

the idea was Mr. Ismay's. 这是伊斯梅先生的构想

He envisioned a steamer so grand 他勾勒出了一艘规模庞大…

and so 又奢华的轮船…

她的装备…

that its supremacy would never be challenged. 必须史无前例

And here she is. 如今她横空出世了

- Willed into solid reality. - Hear, hear. - 构想成为了现实 - 说得好

I'll have the salmon. 请给我来点鲑鱼

You know I don't like that, Rose. 你知道我不喜欢你这样 露丝

She knows. 她知道的

We'll both have the lamb. 我们想要些羊肉

Rare, with very little mint sauce. 生一点 少许薄荷酱

You like lamb, right sweet pea? 喜欢羊羔肉吧?亲爱的?

You gonna cut her meat for her too there, Cal? 你是不是还要帮她把羊排切了 卡尔?

Hey, who thought of the name Titanic? 嘿 谁给起名泰坦尼克的?

Was it you, Bruce? 是你吗?布鲁斯?

Yes, actually. 没错

I wanted to convey sheer size. And size 我是想体现出巨大无比的意思 巨大象征着坚固…

luxury, and above all, strength. 和豪华 尤其象征着力量

Do you know of Dr. Freud, Mr. Ismay? 你知道弗洛伊德吗?伊斯梅先生?

His ideas about the male preoccupation with 他关于男人总是迷恋尺寸的理论 也许你会喜欢

What's gotten into you? 你怎么说话的?

Excuse me. 失陪了

I do apologize. 真是抱歉

She's a pistol, Cal. Hope you can handle her. 她脾气可爆了 卡尔 但愿你能降得住

Well, I may have to start minding what 看来我以后得注意她读什么书了 对吗?布朗夫人?

Freud? Who is he? Is he a passenger? 弗洛伊德?谁啊?这里的一位乘客吗?

The ship is nice, huh? 这船真不错 是吧?

Yeah. It's an Irish ship. 当然 这是艘爱尔兰船

Is English, no? 不是英格兰的吗?

No, it was built in Ireland. 不 是在爱尔兰造的

15,000 Irishmen built this ship. 一万五千名爱尔兰工人精心制造

Solid as a rock. Big Irish hands. 坚如磐石 爱尔兰人真了不起

That's typical. 真可笑

First-class dogs come down here to take a shite. 头等舱的狗来这里方便

Lets us know where we rank in the scheme of things. 好让我们搞清楚自己在这船上的地位

Like we could forget? 难道我们会忘了吗?

I'm Tommy Ryan. 我叫汤米·瑞恩

- Jack Dawson. - Fabrizio. - 我是杰克·道森 - 我叫法布里齐奥

Do you make any money with your drawings? 你靠画画糊口吗?

Ah, forget it, boyo. 得了 老弟

You'd as like have angels fly out of your arse as get 你知道什么叫…

the likes of her. 癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉吗?

I saw my whole life as if I'd already lived it. 那时我似乎已经看到了自己下半辈子

An endless parade of parties 无穷无尽的名流聚会和沙龙舞会…

yachts and polo matches. 游艇 马球比赛

Always the same narrow people, the same mindless chatter. 总是那些人 总是那些空洞的对话

I felt like I was standing at a 我觉得自己身临深渊…

with no one to pull me back. No one 没人把我往回拉 没人关心我…

or even noticed. 甚至没人在意我

Don't do it. 别那么做

Stay back. 退后

Don't come any closer. 别再靠近了

Come on. 来

Just give me your hand. I'll pull you back over. 把手给我 我拉你回来

No! Stay where you are. 不!你待着别动

I mean it. 我是认真的

I'll let go. 我会跳的

No, you won't. 不 你不会的

What do you mean, no I won't? 什么意思 我不会?

Don't presume to tell me what I will and will not do. 别装做很了解我的样子

You don't know me. 你压根不认识我

Well, you would have done it already. 嗯 要跳你早跳了对吧

You're distracting me. Go away. 别来烦我 你走开

I can't. 不行

I'm involved now. 我不会坐视不管的

You let go, and I'm going to have to jump in there after you. 你跳了 我只能跟着你跳

Don't be absurd. 开什么玩笑

- You'll be killed. - I'm a good swimmer. - 你会死的 - 我水性很好

The fall alone will kill you. 摔都摔死你了

It would hurt. I'm not saying it wouldn't. 的确会受伤 这一点我不否认

Tell you 说实话…

I'm a lot more concerned about that water being so cold. 我更担心的是冰冷的海水

How cold? 有多冷?

Freezing. Maybe a couple degrees over. 冰冷刺骨 也就比冰点高几度吧

You ever, uh... 你 呃…

ever been to Wisconsin? 去过威斯康辛吗?

What? 什么?

Well, they have some of the coldest winters around. 嗯 那里的冬天冷起来可真不是盖的

I grew up there, near Chippewa Falls. 我在那长大的 奇普瓦瀑布附近

I remember when I was a kid, me and my father, we went 我记得小时候 我和爸爸去冰钓…

out on Lake Wissota. 就在威苏塔湖

Ice fishing is, you know, 冰钓 你知道吧 就是…

I know what ice fishing is! 我知道那是什么!

Sorry. 不好意思

You just seem like, you know, kind of an indoor girl. 你看起来 你知道 像那种大家闺秀

Anyway, I... 好吧 有一次…

fell through some thin ice. 我踩到薄冰掉下去了

And I'm 我跟你说…

water that cold, 那水可真冷

like right 就跟这下面的一样…

it hits you like 1000 knives stabbing you all over your body. 就像一千把刀插进你全身

You can't breathe. 你都没法呼吸

You can't think. Least not about anything but the 你都无法思考 除了痛你没有任何感觉

Which is why I'm not looking forward to jumping in there 所以我真心的不愿跟着你跳下去

Like 不过话已经说出口了…

I don't have a choice. 我别无选择

I guess I'm kind of hoping you'll come back over the 我真的希望你能回到栏杆这边来…

and get me off the hook here. 好让我别这么纠结

You're crazy. 你是个疯子

That's what everybody 大家都这么说…

with all due respect, 不过恕我直言 小姐…

I'm not the one hanging off the back of a ship here. 我也没疯到站到船尾栏杆外面去

Come on. 来吧

Come on, give me your hand. 来把手给我

You don't want to do this. 你不是真的想那么做吧

I'm Jack Dawson. 我叫杰克·道森

Rose Dewitt Bukater. 我叫露丝·德维特·布卡特

I'll have to get you to write that one down. 得把你拉过来你才能给我签名呢

Come on. 来吧

I got you. 抓住你了

Come on. 加油

Help, please! 救命 求你了

Help! 救命啊!

- Please, help me! - Listen. Listen to me. - 求求你 救救我! - 听着 听我说

Listen. Listen to me. 听着 听我说

I've got you. I won't let go. 我抓住你了 我绝不放手的

Now pull yourself up. Come on! 现在你得使劲往上爬 加油!

Come on. 使劲

That's right. 很好

You can do it. 你可以的

I got you. 好了

What's all this? 怎么回事?

You stand 你靠后站…

don't move an inch! 不许动!

Fetch the Master at Arms. 去叫随船警卫

This is completely unacceptable! 简直是罪无可恕!

What made you think that you could put your hands on my 你竟敢染指我的未婚妻?!

Look at me, you filth! 看着我 你这个杂碎!

Cal. 卡尔冷静点

What do you think you were doing? 你以为你在干嘛?

Cal, stop. It was an accident. 卡尔 别这样 这是意外

An accident? 意外?

It was. 是的

Stupid, really. 我真蠢

I was leaning over and I slipped. 我靠在栏杆上 但是脚下滑了

I was leaning far over to see the, uh... 我探出身子 想看看 呃…

uh, uh, 呃 呃 那个…

- Propellers? - Propellers, and I slipped. - 螺旋桨? - 对 螺旋桨 但是脚下滑了

And I would have gone overboard but Mr. Dawson 要不是这位道森先生 我就掉下去了…

saved me. And almost went over himself. 他救了我 差点连累他也掉下去

You wanted to She wanted to see the propellers. 你想看… 她想看看螺旋桨

Like I said, women and machinery do not mix. 我早说过 女人和机械搞不到一起

Was that the way of it? 真是这样?

Yeah. Yeah, that was pretty much it. 是 是 就是这么回事

Well, the boy's a hero then. 好吧 这小伙子是个英雄

Good for you, son. Well done. 好样的 年轻人

So, it's all's well and back to our brandy, eh? 既然都没事了 那我们回去喝酒吧?

Look at you. You must be freezing. Let's get you inside. 瞧瞧你 都冻坏了 快跟我进去

Perhaps a little something for the boy? 不向这小伙子意思一下?

Of course. 噢 是啊

Mr. Lovejoy, I think a 20 should do it. 勒夫乔伊先生 给个二十块可以了

Is that the going rate for saving the woman you love? 救了你爱的女人就只值这点钱?

Rose is displeased. 露丝 不高兴了

What to do? 怎么办呢?

I know. 有了

Perhaps you could join us for dinner 邀请你明天跟我们共进晚餐吧…

to regale 届时你可以…

with your heroic tale. 给我们讲讲你的英雄事迹

Sure. Count me in. 好的 我会来

Good. It's settled then. 好 说定了

This should be interesting. 到时候一定很有意思

Can I bum a smoke? 来根烟好吗?

You'll want to tie those. 你鞋带没系

It' 真有意思…

the young lady slipped 那位年轻女士突然脚下一滑…

and you still had time to remove your jacket and your shoes. 而你还有时间脱掉夹克和鞋

I know you've been melancholy. 我知道你最近心情不好

I don't pretend to know why. 我也不知道为什么

I intended to 我本来想把这个…

until the engagement gala 保留到下周订婚典礼上…

but, 但是 我觉得…

tonight. 今晚

Good gracious. 天哪

Perhaps as a reminder of my feelings for you. 也许它可以让你明白我的心意

- Is - Diamond. Yes. - 这是… - 钻石 没错

56 carats to be exact. 准确的说五十六克拉的钻石

It was worn by Louis XVI. 路易十六戴过它

And they called it Le Coeur de la Mer. 世人称之为“Le Coeur de la Mer”

- The Heart of the Ocean. - The Heart of the Ocean. Yes. - 海洋之心 - 海洋之心 是的

It's overwhelming. 令人震惊

Well, it's for royalty. 皇家御用

We are royalty, Rose. 正适合我们的身份 露丝

You know, there's nothing I couldn't give you. 我愿为你付出一切

There's nothing I'd 我对你有求必应…

if you would not deny me. 只要你愿意接受我

Open your heart to me, Rose. 对我敞开心扉吧 露丝

Well, I've been on my own since I was 15, 十五岁那年我家人都去世了 从那开始我孤身一人

And I had no brothers or sisters or close kin in that part of the 在那里我举目无亲…

so I lit on out of there and I haven't been back since. 于是我背井离乡 独自闯荡

You could just call me a tumbleweed blowing in the wind. 你可以说我是随风飘荡的风滚草

Well, Rose, we've walked about a mile around 好吧露丝

我们已经围着这甲板走了一英里了…

chewed over how great the weather's been and how I 也讨论了天气有多好 还有我的成长史…

but I reckon that's not why you came to talk to 但我猜这不是你来和我说话的原因 对吧?

- Mr. Dawson, I... - Jack. - 道森先生 我… - 杰克

Jack. 嗯杰克

I want to thank you for what you did. 我想谢谢你做的一切

Not just for pulling me back, but for your discretion. 你不仅救了我 还替我隐瞒

You're welcome. 不客气

Look. 听着

I know what you must be thinking. 我知道你在想什么

Poor little rich girl. 可怜的富家小女孩

What does she know about misery? 她知道什么是不幸吗?

No. 不

No, that's not what I was thinking. 不 我没这么想

What I was 我在想…

what could have happened to this girl to make her 这个女孩出了什么事 让她走投无路?

呃 我…

It was everything. It was my whole 是每件事 是我周围的世界和…

all the people in it. 所有的人

And the inertia of my life, plunging ahead 生活的惯性 不断向前 我…

powerless to stop it. 却无力去阻止

God, look at that thing. 天 看看那东西

You would have gone straight to the bottom. 你沉得都到海底了

500 invitations have gone out. 发出去了五百张请帖

All of Philadelphia society will be there. 费城所有的上流人士都会来

And all the while I feel 我一直觉得自己…

standing in the middle of a 站在拥挤的房间里…

screaming at the top of 撕心裂肺地呐喊…

and no one even looks up. 却连抬头的人都没有

Do you love him? 你爱他吗?

Pardon me? 你说什么?

Do you love him? 你爱他吗?

You're being very rude. You shouldn't be asking me this. 你太无礼了 你不该问我这个问题

Well, it's a simple question. Do you love the guy or 嗯 这个问题很简单 你爱他还是不爱?

This is not a suitable conversation. 我们谈这个不太合适

Why can't you just answer the question? 你为什么不回答?

This is absurd. 这太荒谬了

You don't know me and I don't 你我都不认识…

and we are not having this conversation at all. You are 我们不谈这个了 你太无礼了…

and uncouth and presumptuous and I am 粗鲁又自以为是 我要走了…

Jack. . It's been a pleasure. 杰克·道森先生 认识你很高兴

I sought you out to thank you and now I have 我找你是来向你道谢的 现在已经谢过了

And you've insulted me. 你却侮辱了我

Well, you deserved it. 嗯 那是你活该

- Right. - Right. - 没错 - 没错

I thought you were leaving. 我以为你要走了

I am. 我是要走

You are so annoying. 你真讨厌

Wait. 等等

I don't have to leave. This is my part of the ship. You 我不用离开 这是我的船 该你走

Well, well, well. Now who's being rude? 好好好 现在是谁无礼?

What is this stupid thing you're carrying around? 你随身带着的是什么玩意?

So, what are you, an artist or something? 那你是做什么的 画家还是什么?

These are rather good. 画得挺好

They're very good, actually. 事实上 相当好

Jack, this is exquisite work. 杰克 这是精致的作品

Ah, they didn't think too much of them in old Paree. 啊 巴黎的人不是很喜欢

Paris? 巴黎?

You do get around for 你去过巴…

Well, a... a person of limited means. 呃 一… 一个收入拮据的人

Go on. A poor guy. You can say it. 继续 一个穷小伙 你可以这么说

Well, well, well. 好极了 好极了 好极了

And these were drawn from life? 这些画都来源于生活?

Well, that's one of the good things about Paris. 嗯 这是巴黎美好的事情之一

Lots of girls are willing to take their clothes off. 巴黎的姑娘都很愿意宽衣解带

You liked this woman. 你喜欢这个女人

You used her several times. 你画了她很多次

Well. 嗯

She had beautiful hands, you see? 她有一双漂亮的手 看见了吗?

I think you must have had a love affair with her. 我想你肯定和她有风流韵事

No, no, no. Just with her hands. 不不不 只是和她手而已

She was a one-legged prostitute. 她是只有一条腿的妓女

See? 看见没?

She had a good sense of humor though. 尽管她很有幽默感

Oh, and 哦 这位女士…

She used to sit at this bar 她过去每晚都坐在这个酒吧…

wearing every piece of jewelry 戴着她所有的珠宝…

just waiting for her long, lost love. 等待着她长久丢失的爱

We called her Madame Bijoux. 我们叫她珠宝女士

See, her clothes are all moth-eaten. 看 她的衣服都是破的

Well, you have a gift, Jack. 嗯 你很有天赋 杰克

You do. 你确实有

You see people. 你能看透人

I see you. 我看透了你

And? 然后呢?

You wouldn't have jumped. 你不会跳海的

But the purpose of university is to find a 但是上大学就是为了找一个门当户对的丈夫

Rose has already done that. 露丝已经做到了这点

Look, here comes that vulgar Brown woman. 看 姓布朗的粗俗女人来了

Quickly, get up before she sits with us. 快 在她和我们坐一起前赶紧走

Hello, girls. I was hoping I'd catch you 好啊 女士们 我刚刚还希望能赶上和你们一起喝茶

We're awfully sorry, you missed it. 我们非常抱歉 你错过了

The Countess and I were just off to take the air on the 伯爵夫人和我正要去甲板上透透气

What a lovely idea. I need to catch up on my 多棒的想法 我也来更新一下我的八卦吧

Countess. 伯爵夫人

So, you've not yet lit the last four boilers? 那么 你还没把最后四个锅炉点着?

No, I don't see the need. 没 我觉得没必要

We are making excellent time. 我们正在争取最快时间

The press knows the size 新闻界知道了泰坦尼克号的规格 现在

我要让他们对它的速度刮目相看

We must give them something new to print. 我们必须给他们来点新鲜的东西去报道

This maiden voyage of 泰坦尼克号的首航必须…

make headlines. 上头条

, I would prefer not to push 伊斯梅先生 在引擎进入状态之前…

until they've been properly run in. 我不想挑战他们的极限

Of course I'm just a passenger. 当然我只是个乘客

I leave it to your good offices to decide what's best. 我让你们来决定怎么做最好

But what a glorious end to your 但是在你退休前能画上辉煌一笔的话…

if we were to get into New York on 如果我们周二晚上就到达纽约…

and surprise them all. Make the morning papers. 他们所有人都会震惊 我们会上晨报

Retire with a bang, eh, E.J? 光荣退休 不错吧 爱德华?

Good man. 好样的

After that, I worked on a squid boat 在那之后 我在蒙特利的渔船上打工…

then I went to Los Angeles 后来我去了洛杉矶的…

Santa Monica pier and did portraits for 10 cents 圣塔莫尼卡码头给人画肖像 十美分一张

Why can't I be like you? 为什么我不能像你那样?

Just head out for the horizon whenever I feel like it. 想出海的时候就出海

Say we'll go there sometime, to 说哪天我们要去码头…

only if we just talk about it. 哪儿怕只是说说

No, we'll do it. We'll drink cheap beer. 不只是说说 我们会去 喝廉价的啤酒

Ride on the roller coaster till we throw up. 坐过山车坐到吐

We'll ride horses on the beach, in the surf. 在沙滩上骑马 冲浪

But you have to do it like a real cowboy. No 但你得像个真正的牛仔那样 不能侧着坐

You mean with one leg on each side? 你是说两腿分开?

Can you show me? 你能教我吗?

Sure, if you like. 当然 如果你愿意

Teach me to ride like a man. 教我像男人一样骑马

Chew tobacco like a man. 像男人一样嚼烟草

And spit like a man. 像男人一样吐口水

You didn't learn in finishing school? 你在女子学校没学过?

No. 没有

Come on, I'll show you. 来 我来给你演示

I'll show you how. 我教你怎么吐

Jack! No, Jack, no. Wait. 杰克!不 杰克 不 等一下

I couldn't possibly, Jack. 我可能做不了 杰克

Watch closely. 看仔细了

That's disgusting. 真是恶心

Your turn. 该你了

That was pitiful. You really have to hawk it back. 太轻了 你得使劲往回吸一下

Get some leverage. Use your arms. Arc your neck. 想点办法 胳膊使劲 弯脖子

You see the range on that thing? 你看见它有多远了吧?

Okay, go. 好 开始

That was better. You have to work on it. Really try to hawk 好多了 你得练习 尽力吐出去

Mother. 妈妈

May I introduce Jack Dawson? 可以给您介绍杰克·道森吗?

Charmed, I'm sure. 当然 我很乐意

The others were gracious and curious about the man 其他人对我的救命恩人都既友好又好奇

But my mother looked at him like an insect. 但我的妈妈却视他为虫子

A dangerous insect which must be squashed quickly. 一个必须被尽快踩扁的害虫

Sounds like you're a good man to have around in a sticky 听起来你是那个见义勇为的好人

Why do they always insist on announcing dinner 为什么他们总是用骑兵的冲锋号通知晚餐?

Shall we go dress, Mother? 我们换衣服去吧 妈妈?

See you at dinner, Jack. 晚餐见 杰克

Uh, son? 嗯 孩子?

Son! 嘿!

Do you have any idea what you're doing? 你知道你在干什么吗?

Not really. 不知道

You're about to go into the snake pit. 你这是羊入虎口

What are you going to wear? 你打算穿什么?

I figured. Come on. 我就知道 走吧

I was right. You and my son are just about the same size. 我猜对了 你和我儿子穿一样的号

Pretty close. 是差不多

You shine up like a new penny. 你就像刚出厂的硬币一样闪亮

Good evening, sir. 晚上好 先生

Thousands of tons of Hockley steel are in this 成千上万吨的霍克利钢材都用在了这艘船上

- Which part? - All the right ones. - 哪部分? - 所有正确的部分

Then you're accountable if there's a problem. 那如果出了问题你就要负全责了 露丝在哪儿?

She'll be along. 她会来的

There is the Countess. 这是伯爵夫人

I saw that in a nickelodeon and always wanted 我在五分去娱乐场见过这场景 一直想这么做

亲爱的…

surely you remember . 你肯定记得道森先生

It's amazing. You could almost pass for a gentleman. 太惊人了 你差点变成了一名绅士

Almost. 差不多

This is extraordinary. 真特别

This is a remarkable voyage. 这是一次非凡的航行

- Mad. - Completely lunatic. - 疯了 - 完全疯了

There's the Countess of Rothes. 那儿是罗西斯伯爵夫人

That's John 那是约翰·雅各布·阿斯特先生…

the richest man on board. 这船上最富有的人

His little wifey, Madeleine, is my age and in 他可爱的老婆 马德琳 和我一样大而且怀孕了

See how she tries to hide it. 看她多么想掩盖住

Quite the scandal. 真是大丑闻

Benjamin Guggenheim and 那是本杰明·古根海姆先生和他的夫人 奥伯特太太

古根海姆夫人…

is at home with the children, of course. And 肯定在家和孩子们在一起 这边…

Sir Cosmo and Lucile, Lady Duff-Gordon. 科兹摩先生和露西尔 还有达夫戈登女士

She designs naughty lingerie, among her many 她设计了大胆的女内衣 这是她很多天赋之一

Very popular with the royals. 在贵族中大受欢迎

Congratulations. She's splendid. 恭喜 她很耀眼

Why, thank you. 哎呀 谢谢你

Escort a lady to dinner? 可以陪一位女士去用餐吗?

Certainly. 当然

Sweet pea, sweet pea. 小甜心 小甜心

Ain't nothing to it. 没什么事

They love money. Pretend like you own a gold 他们爱钱 假装你有一座金矿 你是他们的一员

Hey, Astor. 嗨 阿斯特

Hello, Molly. Nice to see you. 你好 莫莉 很高兴见到你

J.J., Madeleine, I'd like you to meet Jack Dawson. 约翰 玛德琳 我给你们介绍杰克·道森

Well, 嗯 杰克…

are you of the Boston Dawsons? 你是波士顿·道森家的人?

No, the Chippewa Falls Dawsons, actually. 不是 实际上是契皮瓦·佛斯·道森家的

Oh, yes. 哦 好的

He must have been nervous. But he never faltered. 他肯定很紧张 但是他从没结巴

They assumed he was one of them. 他们以为他也是个阔绰子弟

Heir to a railroad fortune, perhaps. 也许是铁路公司的继承人

New money, obviously, but still a member of the 很显然是暴发户 但仍是这个团体的一员

Mother. Of course. Could always be counted upon. 母亲 当然 总是可以料想到的

Tell us of the accommodations in 跟我们说说统舱的住房 道森先生 我听说它们非常棒

The best I've seen, ma'am. Hardly any rats. 那是我见过的最棒的了 夫人 几乎没有老鼠

is joining us from third class. 从三等舱来的道森先生正加入我们的晚餐

He was of help to my fiancee last night. 昨晚他救了我的未婚妻

It happens is quite a fine artist. 碰巧道森先生是个很棒的画家

He showed me some of his work today. 他今天给我展示了他的作品

Rose and I differ in our definition 露丝和我在美术上的定义不同 不是在指责你的作品 先生

Are all these mine? 这些都是我的?

Start from the outside and work in. 从最外面开始用

He knows every rivet in her. 他非常了解她

Your ship is a wonder, s. 您的船是个奇迹 安德鲁斯先生

Thank you, Rose. 谢谢你 露丝

How do you take your caviar, sir? 您想怎么吃鱼子酱 先生?

No caviar for me, thanks. Never did like it much. 我不要鱼子酱 谢谢 从来都不喜欢

Where exactly do you live, ? 你住在哪儿 道森先生?

Right now, my address is the RMS Titanic. 现在 我的住址是泰坦尼克号

After that, I'm on God's good humor. 在这之后呢 就看上帝的安排了

How do you have means to travel? 你是怎么付起旅费的?

I work my way from place to place. Tramp steamers and such. 我四处打工 坐货船漂泊

I won my ticket on Titanic at a lucky hand at poker. 我用一手好牌赌赢了泰坦尼克号的船票

A very lucky hand. 非常幸运

All life is a game of luck. 生活就是场碰运气的游戏

A real man makes his own luck. Right, Dawson? 真正的男人都是自己创造幸运 对吗 道森?

And you find that sort of rootless existence appealing? 你很喜欢四处漂泊的生活?

Yes, ma'am, I do. 是的 夫人 我喜欢

I've got everything I need right here with me. 我身边有我想要的一切

I have air in my lungs and blank sheets of paper. 我吸着新鲜的空气 夹着洁白的画纸

I love waking up, not knowing what 我喜欢醒来的时候

要发生的事或遇到的人一切都是未知的

Where I'll wind up. 甚至不知道自己会在哪里终老

One night I'm sleeping under 某个夜里我在睡桥洞…

now I'm on the grandest ship in 现在我却在和你们这些善良的人

在世界最豪华的游轮上喝香槟

I'll take more of that. 请给我再来点

Life's a gift. I don't intend on wasting it. 生命是上帝给的礼物 我可不想浪费它

You never know what hand you'll get dealt. 世事难料

You take life as it comes at you. Here, Cal. 随遇而安 这里 卡尔

Make each day count. 把握好每一天

Well said, Jack. 说得好 杰克

Hear, hear. 很好 很好

To making it count. 为把握好每一天干杯

Bravo. 好极了

But didn't know I'd hidden the money in the

但是布朗先生不知道我在火炉里藏了钱

He comes home drunk as a pig celebrating and lights a fire. 他醉得像猪一样回家 生火庆祝

Next is brandy in the smoking room. 下面是去吸烟室喝白兰地的时间

Join me in a brandy, gentlemen? 和我一起喝白兰地吧 先生们?

Now they retreat to congratulate each other on being 现在他们要互相恭喜对方主宰着宇宙了

Ladies, thank you for your company. 女士们 感谢你们的陪伴

May I escort you to the cabin? 我可以陪你回船舱吗?

No, I'll stay here. 不 我留在这儿就好

Here, Molly. 给 莫莉

Joining us, Dawson? 加入我们吗 道森?

You don't want to stay with the women. 你不想和女士们待着吧

No, thanks. I have to head back. 不 谢谢了 我得回去了

That's best. It'll be all business 这最好不过了 我们谈的全是生意和政治 你不会感兴趣的

But Dawson, good of you to come. 不过道森 很高兴你能来

Must you go? 你得走了?

Time for me to row with the other slaves. 是时候让我去和别的奴隶们鬼混了

Good night, Rose. 晚安 露丝

Good night, Rose. [把握好今天 钟表前见]

Want to go to a real party? 想不想去个真正的派对?

Is okay I put my hand here? 我把手放这里可以吗?

I can't understand you. 我听不清你说的话

I'm going to dance with her now. 我现在要和她跳舞

Come on. 来吧

Come on. Come with me. 来吧 跟我来

Jack. Jack, wait. 杰克 杰克 等等

I can't do this. 我不会跳

We'll have to get a bit closer. 我们得靠得近点儿

Like this. 像这样

You're still my best girl, Cora. 你还是我最好的舞伴 科拉

- I don't know the steps. - Me, either. Just go - 我不会这舞步 - 我也不懂 跳就是了

Don't think. 别去想

Wait! Jack! Wait! Stop, Jack! 等等!杰克!等等!停 杰克!

What? Wait! 干什么?等等!

Jack, no. 杰克 不

Beyond the jurisdiction of the Sherman Act. 这超过了谢尔曼法的司法权

That's what Supreme Court 那就是洛克菲勒所说… 最高法院没有不管

What? You think a first-class girl can't drink? 看什么?你觉得头等舱的女孩不会喝酒?

Get out of here. 给我闪开

Are you all right? 你还好吧?

I'm fine. 我很好

Two out of three. 两局三胜

So... 看来…

you think you're tough? 你觉得你很强吗?

Let's see you do this. 给我们看看你做这个

Hold this for me, Jack. Hold it up. 给我举着 杰克 举着它

Jesus! 天啊!

You okay? 你没事吧?

I haven't done that in years. 好几年没做过这个了

Come on, lads. Give it all you got. Let's go. 快点 伙计们 亮出真本事来 开始

Coffee, sir? 要咖啡吗 先生?

You didn't come to me last night. 昨晚你没来找我

I was tired. 我太累了

Your exertions below deck were no doubt exhausting. 你在船舱里的发挥当然让你精疲力尽

I see you had that undertaker of a manservant follow me. 我看见你的一个仆人跟着我

You will never behave like that again. 你以后再也不许那样了

I'm not one of your mill foremen who you can command. 我不是工厂里任你使唤的工头

I'm your fiancee. 我是你的未婚妻

My fiancee. My fiancee! 是啊 我的未婚妻!

Yes, you are! And my wife! 不仅如此 你还是我妻子!

My wife in practice, if not yet by 虽然还未举行仪式 但也人尽皆知 因此你必须对我忠诚!

You will honor me the way a wife honors her husband. 像妻子忠于丈夫那样忠于我

Because I will not be made a fool of. 因为我不是个傻子

Is this in any way unclear? 清楚了吗?

No. 清楚了

Good. Excuse me. 很好 失陪了

Oh, Miss Rose. 哦 露丝小姐

We had a little accident. 出了点意外

- That's all right. - I'm sorry. - 没关系 - 我很抱歉

Let me help you. 让我来吧

It's all right, miss. 没关系的 小姐

- Tea, Trudy. - Yes, Ma'am. - 去泡茶 特鲁迪 - 好的 夫人

You're not to see that boy again. You understand? 你不准再见那个男孩了 明白吗?

Rose, I forbid it. 露丝 不准再见他

Stop it, Mother. You'll give yourself a nosebleed. 别说了 妈妈 小心气坏身子

This is not a game. 这可不是儿戏

Our situation is precarious. You know the money's 你知道我们已经没钱了 我们的处境很糟糕

Of course I know. You remind me every day. 你天天都提醒我 我怎么会不知道

Your father left us nothing but a legacy of bad 你父亲留给我们的 只有好名声背后的坏账

That name is the only card we have to play. 这是我们唯一的筹码了

I don't understand you. 我真是不明白

It is a fine match with Hockley. It 你与霍克利是天作之合 你嫁给他我们才能继续生存下去

How can you put this on me? 为什么让我承担这一切?

Why are you being so selfish? 你怎能这么自私?

I'm being selfish? 我自私?

Do you want to see me working as a seamstress? 你忍心让我做女工维持生计吗?

Is that what you want? 那就是你想要的吗?

To see our fine things sold at auction? 看着我们的家当被变卖?

Our memories scattered? 曾经的荣光消失殆尽?

It's so unfair. 这不公平

Of course it's unfair. 当然不公平

We're women. 因为我们是女人

Our choices are never easy. 我们从来都掌握不了自己的命运

Protect them by Thy guiding hand 用你指引的手庇佑他们

From every peril on the land 无惧危险

O, spirit whom the Father sent 天父派遣的圣灵

To spread abroad the firmament 四散在苍穹

O, wind of heaven, by Thy might 天堂的风 给予你能量

Save all who dare the eagle's flight 拯救所有勇敢的人

And keep them by Thy 有你庇佑…

- Hello, Mr. Andrews. - Hello, Jack. - 你好 安德鲁斯先生 - 你好 杰克

I need to talk to someone. 我要进去找个人

You're not supposed to be in here. 你不能进去

I was here last night, remember? 我昨晚还来过 记得吗?

No. Now please turn around. 不 您请回吧

He'll tell you. I just need 他认得我 我就说几句话

Mr. Hockley and Mrs. 霍克利先生和德维特·布卡特夫人

are still appreciative of your assistance. 一直很感谢你的帮忙

They asked me to give you this 他们要我把这个给你作为酬谢

I don't want your money. 我不要你们的钱

And remind you you are in third class and your 不要忘了你是三等舱的人

is no longer appropriate. 这里不欢迎你

Let me speak to Rose. 让我和露丝说几句话

Gentlemen, please see Mr. Dawson returns to where he 先生们 请送道森先生回他的客舱

and that he stays there? 不要让他再过来

Yes, sir. 是的 先生

Come along, you. 走吧 老兄

Hear us when we cry to Thee 聆听我们向你哭诉

For those in peril on the sea 解救在海上遇险之人

Why are there two steering wheels? 为什么装有两只舵轮?

We use this one near shore. 一只在靠岸时使用

Excuse me, sir. Another ice warning, from the Noordam. 打扰一下 船长 诺丹号发来冰山预警

Thank you, Sparks. 谢谢你 斯帕克斯

Not to worry. Quite normal for this time of year. 别担心 这个季节冰山预警很平常

In fact, we're speeding up. I've ordered 事实上 我们正在加速 我刚刚下令启动最后几个锅炉

Okay, son, wind it up tight like I showed you. That's right. 好的 孩子 像我刚才那样绕紧

Okay, now let it go. 现在甩出去

- It was good, wasn't it? - Quite nice. That's excellent. - 很棒 不是么? - 真壮观

Mr. Forgive me. 安德鲁斯先生 打扰一下

I did the sum in 我刚才估算了一下…

and with the number of lifeboats times the capacity 救生艇的数目乘以您提到过的容载量…

Forgive me, but it seems that there are not enough 请见谅 救生艇好像无法容纳所有的乘客

About half, actually. 事实上只能容纳一半的乘客

Rose, you miss nothing, do you? 露丝 真是什么都瞒不过你

In fact, I put in these new 事实上 我提出用这些新式的吊艇柱…

which can take an extra row of boats inside this one. 这样还可以在里面挂一排救生艇

But it was thought, 但是有人觉得…

the deck would look too cluttered. 那样甲板显得很拥挤

So, I was overruled. 所以那个建议被否定了

It's a waste of deck space as it is on an 这是不沉之船 那样做纯粹是浪费甲板空间

Sleep soundly, young Rose. 放心吧 露丝

I have built you a good ship, strong and true. 这艘船是坚不可破的

She's all the lifeboat you need. 有她就足够了

Just keep heading aft. The next stop will be the engine room. 往船尾走 下面去参观引擎室

Jack, this is impossible. I can't see you. 杰克 不可以这样 我不能再见你了

- I need to talk to you. - No, Jack. No. - 我有话对你说 - 不行 杰克

Jack. I'm engaged. 我已经订婚了 杰克

I'm marrying Cal. 我要和卡尔结婚了

I love Cal. 我爱卡尔

露丝啊…

you're no picnic. All right? You're a 你不是很好相处的人 不是么?你甚至有点被宠坏了

But under that, you're the most amazingly, 但你是我见过的最棒的…

最完美的…

woman, that I've ever known. 最令人惊艳的女孩

Jack, I... 杰克 我…

No, let me try and get this out. You' 不 让我把话说完 你…

I'm not an idiot. I know how the world works. 我不是傻瓜 我知道生活有多么现实

I've got ten bucks in my pocket. 我口袋里只有十美元

I have nothing to offer you and I know that. 我什么都不能给你

I understand. 我很清楚这些

But I'm too involved now. 但我已无法自拔

You jump, I jump. Remember? 你跳 我也跳 还记得吗?

I can't turn away without knowing you'll be all right. 除非你过得好 否则我不会放手

That's all that I want. 我就是希望你过得好

Well, I'm fine. 我很好

I'll be fine. Really. 我会幸福的 真的

Really? 真的吗?

I don't think so. 我没看出来

They've got you trapped, Rose. 你就像一只囚鸟 露丝

And you're gonna die if you don't break free. 如果你不挣脱出来 你会死掉的

Maybe not 此刻也许还不会…

because you' 因为你还很坚强…

but sooner or later that fire that I love about you, 但是 露丝 我对你的爱火…

that fire is gonna burn out. 迟早会燃烧殆尽的

It's not up to you to save me, Jack. 这不是你能决定的 杰克

You're right. 没错

Only you can do that. 只有你自己能决定

I'm going back. 我要回去了

Leave me alone. 不要再来找我

Tell Lucile about the disaster you had with the stationers. 跟露西尔讲讲印刷店的麻烦事

Well, of course the invitations had to be sent back, twice. 请帖被退回去过两次

Oh, my dear. 天呐 亲爱的

And the dreadful bridesmaids' gowns. 那难看的伴娘礼服

Let me tell you what an odyssey that has been. 真是往事不堪回首

Rose decided she wanted lavender. 露丝要定淡紫色的礼服

She knows I detest the color. 她知道我不喜欢那个颜色

So, she did it only to spite me. 所以她才故意气我

If only you'd come to me sooner. 你早就该来找我了

Ruth saw some of my designs in La Mode Illustree. 鲁思在杂志上看到过我设计的礼服

They were for the trousseau of the Duchess of 是为莫尔伯勒公爵夫人的小女儿设计的

They were quite charming. 那些礼服很漂亮

But, I think you'll agree, my dear, 亲爱的 你要相信…

we've created something of a phoenix from the ashes. 我们有化腐朽为神奇的能力

Hello, Jack. 你好 杰克

I changed my mind. 我改主意了

They said you might be up here. 他们说你可能在这里

Give me your hand. 把手给我

Now close your eyes. 闭上眼睛

Go on. 闭上眼睛

Now, step up. 现在上来

Now, hold onto the railing. 抓紧栏杆

Keep your eyes closed. Don't peek. 眼睛闭好 不许偷看

I'm not. 不会的

Now, step up onto the rail. 现在站到栏杆上

Hold on. Hold on. 抓紧栏杆

Keep your eyes closed. 眼睛别睁开

Do you trust me? 你相信我吗?

I trust you. 我相信你

好了…

open your eyes. 把眼睛睁开

I'm flying. 我在飞

Jack. 啊杰克

Come, Josephine, in my flying machine. 来吧 约瑟芬 登上我的飞行器 飞起来…

she goes. Up she goes. 飞啊飞 飞起来

That was the last time Titanic ever saw daylight. 那是泰坦尼克号最后一次见到阳光

We're up to dusk the night of the sinking. 船当晚就沉没了

6 hours to go. 还有六个小时

Incredible. There's Smith and he's standing there 真是难以置信 史密斯船长就站在那里…

he's got the iceberg warning in his 那个混蛋一再接到冰山预警…

his hand, and he's ordering more 抱歉… 可他置之不理 甚至还下令加速前进

26 years of experience working against him. 他航行了二十六年 犯了经验主义的错误

He figures anything big enough to sink, 他认为能够让这艘船沉没的东西…

they're gonna see in time to turn. 都能及时被发现 然后可以迅速转向

But the ship's too big with too small a rudder. 但是船的惯性太大了 船舵不过够大

Doesn't corner worth a damn. 根本来不及转向

Everything he knows is wrong. 他的判断完全错误

It's quite proper, I assure you. This is the sitting room. 这里比较合适 这是起居室

- Will this light do? - What? - 光线合适么? - 什么?

Don't artists need good light? 艺术家不是对光线要求很严么?

That is true, but I'm not used to 没错 但我不太习惯…

such horrible conditions. 在这种环境作画

Monet! 莫尼特!

- Do you know his work? - Of course. - 你看过他的作品吗? - 当然了

Look at his use of color here. Isn't he great? 看看他对色彩的运用 真是妙极了 不是吗?

I know. It's extraordinary. 是的 简直精妙绝伦

Cal insists on carting this hideous thing everywhere. 卡尔到那里都得带着这东西

Should we be expecting him any time soon? 他随时都会回来吗?

Not as long as the cigars and brandy hold out. 他的抽完雪茄喝够白兰地才会回来

That's nice. 真漂亮

What is it, a sapphire? 是蓝宝石吗?

A diamond. 是钻石

A very rare diamond. 稀世珍品

Jack, I want you to draw me like one of your French 杰克 我要你为我画像那些法国女孩的画

Wearing this. 戴着这个

All right. 好吧

Wearing only this. 只戴着这个

The last thing I need is another picture of me looking 不要把我画的像个呆板的瓷娃娃

As a 我可是付钱了的…

I expect to get what I want. 你必须让我满意才行

Over on the bed ... uh, the couch. 躺到床上去 … 呃 是沙发上

Come. Lie down. 躺下吧

- Tell me when it looks right. - Keep that. - 告诉我怎么摆姿势 - 就这样

Put your arm back the way it was. 把手臂放到后面 刚才那个位置

Put that other arm up, that hand right by your face 把另一条胳膊抬起来 把手搭到脸旁边

Right. 好的

Now, head down. 头低一点

Eyes to me. Keep them on me. 看着我 一直看着我

And try to stay still. 尽量保持不动

So serious. 不用这么严肃

I believe you are blushing, Mr. Big Artiste. 大艺术家 你的脸红了

I can't imagine Monsieur Monet blushing. 我真想象不出莫尼特脸红什么样

He does landscapes. 他只画风景画

- Just relax your face. - Sorry. - 表情放松 - 抱歉

No laughing. 不要笑

My heart was pounding the whole time. 我的心一直砰砰乱跳

It was the most erotic moment of 那是我这辈子最活色生香的时刻了…

up until then, at least. 至少到那时为止

So what happened next? 接下来呢?

You mean, did we do it? 你是问 我们有没有做爱?

Sorry to disappoint you, Mr. Bodine. 抱歉 让你失望了 博丁先生

Jack was very professional. 杰克很专业

Thank you. 谢谢

What are you doing? 你干什么呢?

Will you put this back in the safe for me? 帮我把这个放回保险箱好吗?

Gentlemen, would you excuse me. 先生们 失陪一下

None of the stewards have seen her. 没一个乘务员见过她

This is absurd. It's a ship. 真见鬼 这只是一艘船啊

There's only so many places she could be. 她能到哪里去

Lovejoy, find her. 勒夫乔伊 把她找出来

- Clear. - Yes. - 能见度真好 - 是啊

I don't think I've ever seen such a flat calm. 我从来没见过如此平静的海面

Like a mill pond. 好像池塘一样

Not a breath of wind. 波澜不惊

It will make the bergs harder 那样波澜不惊…

with no breaking water at the base. 反而会更难发现冰山

Well, I'm off. 嗯 我回去了

Maintain speed and heading, Mr. Lightoller. 莱特勒先生 保持全速前进

Yes, sir. 是 船长

It's getting cold. You look nice. 越来越冷了 你真美

Miss Rose? 露丝小姐?

My drawings! 我的画!

Come on! 快跑!

Wait, wait, wait! 等一下!

- Go. Go. Down, down. - Take us down, quickly. Quickly! - 快下去 - 快带我们下去!

Bye. 再见了

Sorry. 抱歉

- Keep going. - Thank you, I've got it. - 不要停 - 谢谢 我来吧

Pretty tough for a valet, this fella. 真是忠实的跟班

Seems more like a cop. 更像个警察

I think he was. 他好像原来就是警察

- Oh, shit. - Go! - 该死 - 快跑!

No, over here! 不 这边!

Quick! 快!

Now what? 现在怎么办?

What? 什么?

More coal for number one, mate. 伙计 一号炉再加点煤

Hold up? What are you two doing down here? 站住 你们到这来干什么?

You shouldn't be down here. 你们不该来这里

It could be dangerous! 这里很危险!

Carry on! 你们继续!

Don't mind us. You're doing a great job! 不用理我们 你们干得不错!

Keep up the good work! 继续好好干活!

Look at what we have here, huh? 看看我们到哪儿了?

Thank you. 谢谢

Where to, miss? 小姐 去哪里?

To the stars. 天堂

You nervous? 你紧张吗?

No. 不紧张

Put your hands on me, Jack. 杰克 把手搭上来

It's bloody cold. 真冷

You know, I can smell ice, you know. When it's near. 你信不 当靠近冰山时 我能闻出来的

Bollocks! 扯淡!

Well, I can, all right? 真的 信不信由你

Did you ever find those binoculars for the lookouts? 你看没看见瞭望用的双筒望远镜?

Haven't seen them since Southampton. 过了南安普顿就再没见过

Well, I'll be on my rounds. 该我巡查了

Cheerio. 回见

You're trembling. 你在颤抖

Don't worry. 别担心

I'll be all right. 我没事

- They ran down there. - Right. - 他们往那边跑了 - 好的

Anything missing? 丢东西了吗?

Anything missing? [亲爱的 现在你能把我们俩都锁在你的保险柜里了 露丝]

I have a better idea. 我有个更好的主意

Got you! 抓到你们了!

Did you see those guys' faces? 看到他们的表情了吗?

Did you see them? 看到了吗?

When the 船一靠岸…

I'm getting off with you. 我就跟你走

This is crazy. 太疯狂了

I know. It doesn't make any sense. 虽然我知道 这很不合逻辑

That's why I trust it. 但这是我的直觉

Here, look at this. 快看这边

Look at that, would you? 看到没?

They're warmer than we are. 他们可比我们暖和多了

If that's what it takes for us to get warm, I'd 如果我们得那样取暖的话 我还是冻着吧

Bugger me! 天哪!

Pick up, you bastards! 混蛋 快接电话!

Is anyone there?! 有人吗?!

What do you see? 什么情况?

Iceberg, right ahead! 正前方有冰山

Thank you. 谢谢

Iceberg ahead! 前方有冰山!

Hard a' starboard! 右满舵

Turn! Turn! Smartly! 快转!快转!

Full astern! 全速后退!

Hard over. 满舵

Helm's hard over, sir. 已满舵 长官

Go, lads, go! 大伙快!

Bring that steam down! Bring it down! 蒸汽降压!快!

Shut all the dampers! Shut them! 风门全关!关死!

Hold it. 稳住

Hold it! 稳住!

Now! Engage reversing engine! 好!启动逆转引擎!

Why ain't they turning? 怎么还不转?

Is it hard over?! 满舵了吗?!

It is, sir. Hard over. 是的 长官 满舵

Come on, come on, come on. Turn. 快 快 快 快转

Yes. 好

It's going to hit! 要撞了!

Jesus Christ! 我的天呐!

Jesus! 天呐!

Hard to port! 左满舵!

Get back! 往后退!

Let's go! 快来!

Get in the doors! They're closing the doors! Get out! 快进去!门要关了!快走!

Get out the door! Go! 快跑!走!

Go! Come on, lads! Go, lads, go! 快!大伙 快!大伙 快!

Go! Go! 快!快!

Out! Out! 出去!出去!

Oh, my God. 天呐

That was a close shave. 刚刚真险啊

Smell ice, can you? Bleedin' Christ! 还说你闻得到冰山?闻鬼啊!

Note the time. Enter it in the log. 看下时间 记进航海日志

What was that, Mr. Murdoch? 默多克 先生 怎么回事?

An iceberg, sir. 冰山 长官

I put her hard to starboard, and the engines 我下令左满舵 引擎全速后退 可离得太近了

I tried to port round it, but 本想绕过去 可还是撞上了…

- Close the watertight doors. - They're closed, sir. - 封闭水密舱 - 已封闭 长官

All stop. 关掉引擎

Have the carpenter sound the ship. 让手下检查船体损毁

Come on, let's get the hell out of here! 快 咱们快走!

Why have the engines stopped? I felt a shudder. 引擎为什么停了?我感觉船震了一下

Not to worry. We threw a propeller blade. 不要担心 我们提了下螺旋桨转速而已

That's the shudder you felt. Do you need anything? 所以震了一下 您需要什么吗?

No, thank you. 不 谢谢

There's talk of an iceberg. 据说有冰山

I don't see anything. Do you? 我没看见 你呢?

If this is where the rats are going, I am, too. 老鼠都往这边跑 我也跟着

- You there. - There is no emergency. - 你来 - 先生 并无大碍

- There is. I've been robbed. - Get the Master - 不 我被抢劫了 - 把随船警卫给我找来

Now, you moron! 快去 笨蛋!

Did I miss the fun? 我错过一场好戏?

- Did you see what happened? - No. I missed it. - 你看见了没? - 没 估计是撞上那边了

Boiler room six is flooded eight feet and 六号锅炉室进水八尺 货舱更糟 进水已经挡不住了

- Can you shore up? - Not unless the pumps get ahead. - 能修好吗? - 进水太多来不及抽

- Have you seen the mail hold? - It's already - 看过货舱没? - 已经被淹没了

This is bad. 情况很严重

We should tell Mother and Cal. 我们该去通知妈妈和卡尔

I think they're very good, sir. 这些画很不错 先生

Don't touch anything. I want the room photographed. 什么都别动 现场给我全照下来

We've been looking for you, miss. 我们一直找您呢 小姐

Here we go. 到了

Something serious has happened. 情况很糟糕

Yes, it has. 是的

Indeed. Two things dear to me have disappeared. 确实 今晚我的两个宝贝不见了

Now that one is back, I know where to find the 一个回来了 另一个也近在眼前 搜他身

- Take your coat off. - Now what? - 外套脱下来 - 又怎样?

What are you doing? We're in the middle of an emergency. 你干嘛呢?现在情况很紧急

- Is this it? - That's it. - 是这个吗? - 是的

This is horseshit! 这不可能!

Don't you believe it. 你别信他

- He couldn't have. - Easy enough for a - 他拿不到的 - 很简单 熟能生巧嘛

I was with him the entire time. This is absurd. 我和他一直在一起 不可能

Perhaps he did it while you were putting your clothes back 也许是你穿衣服的时候拿走的

本文标签: 先生知道露丝